Same Band... New School... Ne...

blueXroses

Rose Quartz, the name was my idea when we were ten and it just stuck. The 6 of us had been together since we... Еще

Same Band...New School...New Species?!
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 2
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 3
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 4
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 5
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 6
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 7
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 8
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 9
Same Band...New School...New Speices?! - 10
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 11
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 13
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 14
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 15
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 16
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 17
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 18
Same Band...New School...New Speices?! - 19
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 20
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 21
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 22
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 23
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 24
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 25
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 26
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 27
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 28
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 29
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 30
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 31
Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 32

Same Band...New School...New Species?! - 12

1.4K 16 3
blueXroses

Nix rested for the rest of the afternoon. Lyle, Sparrow and I packed our bags. We were planning on going to the hotel near the recording studio and staying there for as long as needed until we could get on a plane. We left the school books and re-packed all our clothes and personal stuff into our duffle bags. The instruments were safe at the store house, so at least we didn't have to worry about that.

It was just before dinner when we were all packed and ready to go. The three of us went back down stairs, Ink and Frost were still standing guard around the room as if one of the... supernatural things were going to break in. Isabelle was joking with Nix on the couch, Jackson was sitting by the window, looking unhappy and a few other people talking on the other couches.

"How are you?" I asked Nix instantly.

"A lot better Crys," he laughed. I tried not to wince. His jaw was black and it was probably a lot worse under his shirt.

"Nix was just telling me about your in New York," Isabelle grinned.

"Oh Lord..." Sparrow groaned. "How specific did he get?"

"Does that red-head still e-mail you every second of the month?" she asked.

"That's pretty specific," I sympathized.

"I had to keep myself entertained or I'd go crazy from everyone asking me if I'm okay," Nix started to shrug, then stopped.

"You can't blame them for being freaked, mate," Ink said. "That's a hell of a bruise."

"It feels like a hell of a bruise," Nix muttered. "So are we going to dinner?"

"I think we should," Frost said. "We don't need to be starving if we're planning on making a run for it."

"Yeah," Sparrow nodded.

"Can you make it?" I asked Nix. "Do you want us to bring you back something?"

"Nope," Nix sat up in one smooth movement, only wincing once. "I'm good. Let's go."

Isabelle helped him up and Lyle caught his other arm when he staggered.

"You are not okay," Isabelle frowned, starting to sit him back down.

"I'm brilliant," he grinned, letting go of the two of them. "Let's go for our last dinner."

"Nix-" I started.

"Crys," he turned to face me. "I am not going to give those things the satisfaction of seeing what they did. I'm going to dinner and no one is going to ask me if I'm alright."

I held his eyes for a long moment before looking at the floor. "Fine."

"Let's go then," he said and we all followed him out.

We walked into the dining hall and it was like a hush descended on the room for a second. Everyone glanced at our group before going back to their conversations and keeping tabs on us out the corner of their eyes. I was so done with this school.

We grabbed our food, then started walking to the neutral table. As we passed the crimson table I looked directly forward, ignoring every stare. I felt something tug at my hoodie pocket and I looked down to see Don turning back to the table.

"Crys?" Ink stopped at my side.

"It's nothing," I kept walking.

We made it to our table with no other interruptions and we sat down. I subtly patted my pocket as we sat and felt that there was a note. I didn't take it out then, knowing Ink he's probably rip it up before I had a chance to read it.

"I'm gonna miss the food," Frost muttered.

"Can't disagree with that," Sparrow laughed.

"We'll just be sure to order extensive room service," I shrugged. "If we're not going to pay for two more terms here we'll have plenty of money."

"I don't think we should we talking about this," Nix murmured. "Lord knows how good their hearing is."

"Good point," Lyle muttered.

So we all shut up and just shoveled down food. When we were all stuffed, we got up. Isabelle, Jackson and Rae, who had said nothing since we came in, stayed there.

Unfortunately we had to walk by the black dorm table to get out and I was really scared that Ink would lose it... especially when that group all looked up to watch as we passed. One of them even winked at me. My fist clenched and I took a step towards the table before Sparrow threw an arm around my shoulder and kept me walking straight.

"Don't lose it Crys," he murmured with an easy smile.

"Sorry," I sighed. "I'm okay."

"Good," he laughed. "We've got  enough to deal with over there." He glanced to the left.

I glanced over too and saw Ink had his jaw clenched and both hands balled into fists as he walked. I reached out and took his hand in mine. He looked down at me, then relaxed a little and unclenched his fist. We walked out of the dining hall for the last time and Nix visibly stiffened in pain. He'd been working so hard not to show a speck of it in there. I felt Ink tense again as he undoubtedly fought the urge to run straight back into the dining hall and beat someone up.

"Let's go to a practice room," Lyle said. "I don't want to go back to the dorm."

"Sounds good," Nix nodded and started heading towards the music rooms.

The music class-room had five practice rooms around it for instrument practice. We headed into the first one. They were all sound-proof too which was a plus. We really needed to talk about how exactly we were getting out of here.

"One sec," I hung back at the door. "I'm just gonna use to loo."

"Okay," Sparrow's arm slipped off my shoulder. I turned to the bathroom just across from the music room.

Once in a stall, I took the note out of my pocket and unfolded it.

Crystal,

I can help you. It is against our laws to tell you about your parents, but I think that you have the right to know. Meet me at the base of the main staircase in half an hour and I will tell you all I know.

Don

My heart was thundering. I could find out... before we go, I could really find out about our parents. I trusted Don, he'd always saved me. I checked my watch. It had been 23 minutes since I got the note. I left the bathroom and started for the practice room with a grin, then stopped. They would never let me go. The note didn't say to come alone, but I doubt any of them would trust Don. They'd think it was a trap. Even with Lyle on my side I'd never get there.

Without another thought I turned around and ran down the hall towards the main hall. They would get suspicious soon, but I had time before they actually went into the bathroom and saw I wasn't there.  I knew that it was not safe for me to be walking alone in the school right now, but that was not going to stop me.

I walked quickly and was vastly relieved whenever I turned a corner and there was no one there. I kept praying that I wouldn't meet anyone on the way. When I was almost at the main staircase I turned and found myself in the path of two huge amber-dorm guys. I imagine they could have plowed their way through a rugby field in three seconds flat.

My heart stuttered in fear, but I kept walking. No one from the amber dorm had ever bothered me before. I fought to not look over my shoulder as I more or less ran down the hall. It didn't sound like I was being followed. When I came up to the staircase without any pursuers I blew out a breath of relief. I made it.

Don was leaning up against the side of the stairs, on his phone. I blinked in surprise, I hadn't seen many people on their mobiles here so far. He looked up when I got closer.

"Glad you could make it," he smiled.

"Me too," I returned the half-smile, shifting my weight. My brothers were probably looking for me by now. "So you're gonna tell me-"

"Not here," he cut me off. "This way."

I hesitated before following him down the hall. I had to know, I had to find out as much as I could about my parents. He led me past the classrooms and finally into a small, dark, reading room. I paused again, seriously considering whether or not this was a good idea.

"I have to be quick," he said. "You can never tell anyone that I have told you this, not if you want me to live."

"I won't," I promised seriously.

"Okay," he ran a quick hand through his hair. "I knew you'd want to know, so your friend, Lyle, his parents were simple neutrals, never found out a thing about the inner workings of this place."

"Do you know their names?" I asked.

"Oh- uh- Peterson," he said. "Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Peterson. I don't have first names, but if you get into the school archives you can look them up. Her maiden name was Potters."

"Thank you," I said quietly, committing the information to memory. "And my parents?"

"You have to understand something Crystal," he said seriously. "This school does things to people sometimes... bad things. Things get out of control, prejudice runs wild."

"Just tell me." I snapped, getting scared.

"You're parents story is infamous," he told me. "Your mother was Molly Blackwood from amber dorm and your father was Jason Parker from black dorm. Your mother was born a were-wolf, your father was due to be changed into a demon from the dorm."

I was silent, in shock. I wasn't human?

"You're parents had been together when your father was in the neutral dorm," Don continued. "When he was due to go into the black dorm, they separated. Neither of them knew your mother was pregnant until your father was turned into a demon. They made plans to escape the school once they found out because they knew they would never be allowed to stay together as a different species couple."

So I was only half werewolf... not demon. I was starting to go numb with shock.

"On the night of their escape however, someone engineered and attack," his voice dropped low. "Three seniors in the black dorm attacked them and killed your father. Your mother disappeared. Rumors circulated for years about what happened to her. We all thought that she'd been killed too, but there was no body. Then you came here. Crystal you look so much like her, there was just no denying it. No one to this day knows who organized that attack against your parents. Most people would have been happy to let them go and live outside of the supernatural community... I'm sorry, that's all I can give you."

"Thank you," I said numbly.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9K 125 62
NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS: This is book 12 in an ongoing series! Books 1 and 2 are available in their entirety on Wattpad; book 3 is currently being...
1.1K 102 27
I never knew what I was until I turned ten, after leaving home because my dad tried to kill me. I found out that night; I'm a witch and a rare kind...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
The Human Mate. orahachi

Про оборотней

1.6K 84 11
In a land where supernatural existed ... Werewolves, vampires, fairies, lived in the shadows of humans, they lived together, without the humans ha...