TONIGHT I MIGHT FALL IN LOVE

By QING_HER_MAJESTY

BOOK 1 IN "THE NIGHT SERIES" When Tasha meets Micheal she thinks she has found the man she'll spend the rest... More

TASHA
LOVE AT FIRST PIC
ME AFTER YOU
WHAT THE HELL
STUDY LEAVE
WEEKEND
ON THE LOW
ON THE LOW 2
THE DATE
WHEN THE NEWS IS GOOD
TRAIL OF BAD LUCK
THE CHERRY ON TOP
AM HUNGRY
HEY YOU!
THAT COULD BE US
WEDDING BELLSπŸ””πŸ””
MY BESTFRENDS WEDDINGπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½
AFTER MATH
LIFE MUST GO ON
NEW KIND OF APPETITEπŸ₯™πŸœπŸ
STILL WRAPPING MY HEAD AROUND THIS WHOLE ISSUE
HIS THE **** FATHER TO MY SON
BETRAYAL
THE LOSS
HOT DATES IN THE BATHROOM
LATE NIGHT COFFEEβ˜•β˜•β˜•
LITTLE THINGS❀
GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT
FIRST DAY
SUPER MAN/ GUNS BLAZING
DOUBLE JEOPARDY
MOST PRICED POSSESSIONS
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
NATASHA MESHA OSEN
UNCONDITIONALLY
MR AND MRS
EPILOGUE

THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD

40 1 0
By QING_HER_MAJESTY

"Why are you looking at me like that?"Tsepho asks me as he leans on the door.

"Nothing. You just happened to be in my line of site. I'll be going to bath so guess I'll..."

Am cut short by Tsepho's breath on my ears."I've been wanting to get my hands on you all day but you've been dodging me."He says softly almost like a whisper.
His breath right on my neck,his hands on my waist...

"I was very busy .As you know its been a long day so let me just shower I'll be back soon."I say firmly.

He let's me go. I take my time showering,brushing my teeth and dressing up for the night.

My nighty is a little revealing so I wear a gown to cover my self up.

When I get back into the room Tsepho goes into the bathroom to have his own shower.

"Have you collected your ticket yet."Tsepho asks once he is back from his shower.

"No I'll collect it tomorrow..."I said as I lifted my head.

"Ah"I whispered to my self as I took in what was in front of me. Tsepho shirtless and his navy blue sweats were hanging too low for my own good. My mouth was starting to water.

I had really forgotten how hot Tsepho was.

"You know you can take a picture it'll surely last longer."he says teasingly.

"Its been a long day I think am now starting to sleep with my eyes open"I say sheepishly . If I was Jeni I think I would be red now. Thank God for the extra Melanin.

"Come here."Tsepho calls me to his side. "Let me massage you so that you can feel better"Guess I do look tired for him to just brush me off.

He massages my feet then proceeds to my back. Gosh it feels so good that one or two moans escape my lips. When he massages my lower back I  start feeling myself get wet.

"You have a beautiful body Tasha. Your skin is so soft and beautiful."he says as he places soft kisses on my bare skin. At a certain point during the massage he discarded my gown. I was just in my skimpy night dress."Am already turned on just by looking at you."

In one swift motion he flips me so that I am now facing him and he was straddling me.

His mouth is on mine in seconds and my mind  becomes foggy.

This isnt the first time we kissing but this is different. This kisses are  hungry, filled with lust and all the things we have never said to each other are being expressed in this kiss.

He moved his hand from me and turned on the radio.

"I've been wanting to be with you like this since the first day I met you. "He says with a raspy voice. "Am going to make you feel so good that it'll be imprinted in your brain."

"Tonight's gonna be the night I'll let you know...tonight's the night I lose control..." John Legends voice booms through the suite.

I don't know if its the hands or the ovulation but something is really driving me insane. I am no longer thinking with my brain .

"Do you really wanna do this?"Tsepho asks me.

"Yes"I could hardly recognize my voice.

"Are you sure?"He asks again.

Am not so sure of so many things right now. Am not sure if I'll like south Korea but am sure that I want to be here ,right now with him. Maybe this is the end of us or it could be the beginning and I don't care cause what matters is that am here right now with this guy that has been driving me crazy for month. I want to be with him in this way with nothing in between.

"Yes am sure."

I guess that's all he needed to express all he feels about me.

"I don't wanna brag but I'll be the best you've ever had."The song continued.

And we both lose ourselves. We are lost in how it  good it feels to be together in this way. To express the pain,the hate we both once felt for each other.

"Look at me. I want to see you" he says to me

And so I look at him. We Look at each other eye to eye as we both come undone.

*****

"Can you tell me about T. How did you meet her."I ask Tsepho as we lye in bed.

"Her name is actually Tinashe Natasha Trinity Banks... "

"Natasha?"I ask shockingly.

"Lol what a coincidence right?"he asks with a half laugh"I've actually known her for a long time.We staid in the same neighbor hood and was my junior in school.She was my friends sister. She used to be very quiet,reserved ,never talking much always keeping to her self but she was really close to her brother who was my friend. She never had friends just her brother and her best friend Arya. So he would practically carry her where ever he went. When we were in high school her brother got involved in a car accident and after months of struggling and pain he died. Its like when he died she found a new life. 

She became outspoken,social and very fun. she became a very popular girl in the in school. But  it was all a facade she put up in order for her not to feel alone.  She had always been in her brothers shadow and when he died she felt she could continue his legacy. 

Months actually over a year after his the family left the country.I think it became too much for them. We met once again in collage and i fell for her.

When we started dating she was giddy,happy and everything I could have hoped for. Then one day she had an argument with her mother  when we had gone to visit her. Her mom told her of how she wished she was the one that died in place of her brother and that broke her. She was practically killed by her mother and I think that's when she  turned to drugs."

Wow that's too much for one person to handle. I know my mom and I have issues but it would still break me if she said that to me. How can a mother be so wicked.

"That's really so sad."

"Very. T is really sweet,kind and loving but she has been ruined. Losing the only person that seemed to value her and being told she should have died instead of her was too much for her. And it hurts that I couldn't do anything to save her from those demons. Absolutely nothing. "

"Hey there's nothing you could have done. She was damaged by those that were supposed to love and protect her  and that couldn't have been your fault. You loved her but sometimes even love isn't enough."

"Yes you right. Can we talk about us now?"

I've really been dreading this conversation but I guess I can't keep running away from it.

"What about us?"

" You know I want to you to give us a chance. We are really good together..."

"Am traveling to another end of the world. A place I've never been before I can't Start a relationship with you just before I leave. And I told you ,let's keep in touch. If we can be consistent for 6 months and more then we can be together. I don't think am in the mood for mean less relationships anymore. "

"Me too. I wanna settle down and have kids. But if you think we should wait then I'll do as you say." She says and and grateful that he accepted to drop this issue. "Don't you wanna do that again?"He says to my ears.

His hands guide me down there and I can't believe his already hard after all we did.

But hey am not complaining.

*****

"Come on Wezi its not like am going to die or something."I say to my best friend whose in my arms crying her heart out.

"I know I just can't imagine how my life will be without you?"

"Come on you just got married so you'll need some space away from me and concentrate on your handsome husband."

Today is the day i leave.Right now Caleb and I are saying our good byes to Jonas,Wezi and Tsepho who are seeing us off. Wezi has been crying her heart out for the past 30 minutes and am starting to get worried that she'll leave for her honey moon tomorrow with swollen eyes.

"Babe come on you know you can always go and visit her when you want to."Jonas says softly.

"Its almost time for us to leave. "Caleb says to them as he checks his watch.

I hug Jonas after Wezi finally accepts to let me go.

"Let's keep in touch okay. And call me as soon as you get there. "Tsepho says as he hugs me and kisses me good bye. "I love you Natasha."Tsepho says to me.

He loves me? How could he.

"I love you so much."He says and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too"I respond honestly.

It took me a while to admit it but I've come to love this hunk in front of me.

"No matter what happens from here,whether we get together or not just know that I love you Natasha Mesha. I love you so fucking much. "

"I love you too Tsepho and I'll surely keep that in mind."

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 18.8K 19
*Book 1* Does he know how I feel about him? Does he know that I would do anything for him? Does he know that's he's my definition of perfect? Tyler...
37.4K 2.2K 37
It's the night before a wedding and two people think back to all of the things that led them to this night.
189K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
212K 12.8K 38
A single Father meets the Love of his life? Who knows... read the book to find out. πŸ˜‰