Redemption

Oleh Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile... Lebih Banyak

Redemption
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter: 33
Sequel
Redemption: A Thanksgiving Special
Redemption: A Thanksgiving Special Part II
Redemption: A Varomas Special
Redemption: A Valentines Day Special

Chapter 16

17.9K 555 253
Oleh Miss_Hoodnificent

Redemption: Chapter 16

~Nicole P.O.V.~

"You comin' home with me or are you goin' back to Nitty's?" Dad asked as he held Joel and shifted his attention away from Aunt Elizabeth.

"I'll go back with Nitty. It's a full house at your house so there's no need for me to make even more full." I laughed giving him a hug.

"Mhm, don't do nothing stupid. I don't have the patience to get you out of any kind of situation." I nodded my head and waved to him before turning around and heading towards Nitty's car where he was already inside.

"Comin' back with me?" I nodded. "Aight, you wanna stop at your Dad's for anything?"

"Actually, can we?" Nodding his head, he pulled off from the side of the curb and headed down the street to Dad's house. "I'll be right back." Hopping out of his car, I jogged up to the front door and pulled out the spare key from the planter and unlocked the door.

Going up to my room, I grabbed a bag and started to fill it with some things I'll need till I come back home the following day. Turning off the light to my room, I went to my bathroom and grabbed a few other items then heading back downstairs.

***

I was in the bathroom washing my face just before I was going to go to bed. Family dinner, although really fun, are exhausting. Especially when trying to keep up with all the various conversations going on.

Well it seemed like Nitty and I were in our own little world apart from the family dinner. We were joking around and irritating each other and Nitty even kissed my cheek at one point. It was cute of him to do that, as well as a bold move since we were with the family.

"You stay taking forever in the bathroom. God damn." He said walking in while I was rinsing off my face. "And she still ain't done."

"Shut up." I growled at him. I straightened myself and grabbed a towel, drying off my face, I felt his arms snake around my waist and stomach, with my back pressed up against his chest. "And what are you doing?" I asked into the towel. I was feeling so shy at the moment.

"Giving you a hug." His chin resting on my shoulder, I refused to remove the towel because I know for a fact my cheeks are as red as tomatoes. "Drop the towel." He said very calmly. I shook my head and pressed it harder against my face. "Please? Drop it for me." Letting out a sigh, I removed the towel as was thrilled to see my cheeks werent blushing.

"Stop staring at me." I said with a small laugh as I looked at him through the mirror.

"I can't help it. You know what I like the most about you?" I shook my head. "Your eyes. They're a pretty shade of blue." Coiling his arms tighter around me, I was cheesing so hard it almost hurt my cheeks.

"Thanks." Was all I managed to say. I had a butterfly feeling in my stomach and a knot form in my throat. Planting a single soft kiss on my neck, he let me go and walked out of the bathroom. I hestitantly walked out of the bathroom as well and was greeted to him motioning to join him on his bed.

At first I shook my head but he got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down on his bed. He laid back comfortably and I just sat there looking at him feeling really awkward and exposed.

"What's the matter?" He asked with a quick bite of his bottom lip as his eyes trailed down my body and back up to my eyes.

"Just you." Reaching forward, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on him so I was now straddling him. His hands on my sides and a smile on his face as he looked up at me. I intertwined my fingers with his, he in turn kissed the back of one of my hands and pulled me down closer to him.

"What about me?" His voice so smooth to my ear.

"Just you in general." Letting go of my hands, he sat up and pulled me one last time for a kiss.

This was so wrong. Oh my God but I'd be lying if I said I wanted to stop. If anything.... I wanted more of him and I knew he wanted more of me.

He was already shirtless and sought to make me the same by breaking over kiss to pull off my shirt. Laying me back down, he came right back to continuing our addictive kiss. His hands trailing over every curve of my exposed stomach only added to the butterfly feeling.

Leaving my lips he kissed right down my neck and along the top of my collar bone. His gentle and sensual approach had me roll my head back and force my eyes shut. Then he pulled back and I re-opened my eyes to see him staring right back at my eyes.

"What?" I managed to conjure up, sitting up on my elbows.

"I ain't goin' any further than that." He said with a rather attractive smirk that made his dimple apparent.

"And why's that?"

"We gotta be a thing." Oooooh. "At the moment we ain't a thing." I was trapped under him and decided to trace along his tattoos. "We could always change that though." My eyes snapped up to his and again his lips were on mine.

My fingers tangling in his soft dark curls, he held me securely and pressed up against his chest. He pulled back and smiled down at me.

"Nicole, be mine." He said kissing my cheek. "I ain't gon' leave you alone till you say yes."

"Alright Nitty, I'll be yours." And here I go with another relationship. "Let's not tell anyone right off the bat."

"I was thinkin' the exact same thing."

~Breezy P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I woke up with Yvonne sleeping on me. I sat up a little and saw a lot of shit scattered around my room. My eyes widened when I saw a pair of cuffs at the end of the bed... What the hell went on last night?

She opened her eyes and lifted herself up a little, pushing back her hair, her neck was stained with hickies that looked almost painful... God damn.

"Are you okay?" I asked alarmed. Examining her more, she had faint red marks around her wrists, which I'm assuming were from the handcuffs.

"I feel great." She said sleepily. "How are you?" She sat up and I watched the blanket drop from around her exposed body. I really like my sight.

"I feel great too but what happened last night? I can't remember a damn thing." She got up and went over to the far night stand, grabbing a bottle of Ciroq.

"We decided to chill in the hot tub, we shared this bottle and then went back to the room where I'm assuming everything happened." She laughed picking up the handcuffs and examining them. "I know we went for a long time though."

"Performance game on point?" She nodded. "I wish I could actually remember what happened. Next time we're not drinking or we're recording."

"Ooh, we should record next time." She crawled back over to me and got back under the blankets. "Do you know what today marks though?" She asked.

"I'm still fucked up, so what's today mark?"

"Fours years ago, to the day, we met at Romeo's." Four years already? Time is just flying by too fast. "When you were just fifteen and I was only eighteen."

"I remember and then only about two months later we fucked." I said with a laugh. "In your defense, you didn't know I was fifteen and I never told you my age till after."

"Had me scared I was going to go to jail." You know you weren't scared.

"You knew damn well my ass wasn't gon' turn you in. But happy friends-with-benefits anniversary." I pulled her in for a hug and held her. "What are your plans for today anyways?"

"I don't work today so I was just going to chill out at home or call up a friend."

"Chill with me, I don't wanna be alone." I heard Sugar Peach crying right outside my door and I felt so bad for closing her out of my room. "Hold up." Letting go if Yvonne, I grabbed a pair of solid black pajama pants and opened the door. "Sugar Peach, I'm sorry." Picking her up I carried her downstairs and let her outside. M.C came running out too and then I saw my phone on the counter.

Closing the sliding back door, I grabbed the phone and saw a message.

11:04 a.m. Me: Who the hell was blessed with my digits?

11:06 a.m. [Unknown Number]: Chelsea

Fuck that shit. I turned off my phone and set it back on the counter before heading back upstairs to my room.

"Wanna take a shower then make breakfast?" I asked. She nodded and walked off to the bathroom, I followed right behind her... Round whatever number we left off last night.

~Ty P.O.V.~

Waking up, I laughed when I saw Ivanna in bed next to me playing with my sweatshirt ties.

"Hi Ty Bear." She said getting up and kissing my cheek as best as she could.

"Hi Ivanna." I pulled her in a hug and laughed when she started to scream.

"Noooo!" She continued to scream. "Ty Beeear!"

"You're such a baby. I was giving you a hug." She didn't even hear, she just sat back down and played with my sweatshirt ties again. "Glad to see your priorities."

"Mine." She said grabbing my face. "All mine."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes.

"Daddy's yours."

"Mine too." I got up and picked her up, taking her out of my room. I walked by Mom and Dad's room and heard them laughing... I don't care to know.

"You crashed here?" I asked August as he laid sprawled on the couch.

"Itis hit a nigga bad. I'm still full from last night." He groaned not even moving as much as an inch. "I'm supposed to be with Melo right now."

"Then go?"

"Your couch is so comfortable." That's just weak. "What were you sayin' to Tillz anyways?"

"Things I can't say while I got the little one right here." I got the hots for Tilly Beans, it ain't even funny how bad I wanna get with her.

"Gotta wait-"

"I consent so it's all good. Uncle Varo was tellin' me about her and now I'm hooked."

"You got Truffles-"

"She just a good friend who sometimes allows benefits." Tillz is full on benefits.

"She's your Mom's age-"

"She acts like she's twenty. If Nitty almost got with her, I'm sure I can get with Tillz too." Setting Ivanna down, she followed behind King who strolled through the living room. Ivanna grabbed his tail and was now being dragged around the house with her giggles trailing behind her.

"Good luck. I'ma try to get to Melo's. When I'm done there you wanna kick it?"

"You already know." I went to the kitchen as he walked out the front door. What do I feel like eating?

***

Truffles.

Question should have been who but oh well.

She was dead ass asleep so I left her house and was now wandering the streets. Well I was actually in town and decided to stop by Amber's shop.

"Amber? You here?" I asked walking up to the desk. From the back room, I watched her come walking down the hall, her blonde hair standing out the most and then her bright red lips.

"Yes I am, what do you need?" She asked walking around the desk and giving me a hug.

"A tattoo."

"You're underage."

"We're family and you know my Dad wouldn't give a shit." Mom might but she ain't in this discussion.

"What would you want?"

"IRG tattoo behind the ear." She looked a little shocked. "Why the shocked expression?"

"Isn't there a specific guy you all go to for that tattoo?" I nodded. "So why are you here?"

"He was shot and killed years ago. I want the tattoo since I'm the only one in IRG that doesn't have it." And Mom but she doesn't count because she's the biggest cock block.

"I can't legally tattoo you at the shop but we can do it at my house, if I get your Dad to sign a form-"

"I'll forge." I'm determined but I did notice Honey walking by the shop... "One sec." I said opening the door and watching Honey.

She stopped by an alley and I quietly jogged after her. Crouching low, I peered around the corner and my jaw dropped.

She's back to selling and I'm watching her make a deal right this second.

~Sage P.O.V.~

"Where's your wifey at?" Reese asked taking a seat on my porch with me. I was watching Natalia for Varo and Sweets while they went out to do God-knows-what.

"She and I got into a fight so we're taking a break for a little while. Nothing big." I'm not even gonna stress over it. She knows what she got at home, if she wants to leave for good, she can. I'm not forcing her to do a damn thing.

"There's a first." There's always a first for everything. "What's been goin' on up here? Let me tell you, it's been chaos in Detroit."

"No one told you to go up to Detroit. They killed off Big Red and now everyone is just chillin' and havin' fun with their lives."

"What'chu know about a nigga named AJ?"

"Depends on which AJ you're talking about. The one associated with JJ?" He nodded. "That's Arlie's Daughter's Ex Fiancé boyfriend thing, why?" I watched a couple of hood kids run by chasing a ball. That was like an instant flashback to when I used to watch Lexis n' all 'em running through this hood.

"Wanna tell me why he hangin' around IRG in Detroit?"

"Talk to Lexis and Arlie about that one. He's been involved in three gangs and one of 'em being IRG."

"Based on this lil' info and since you seem to know AJ better than me. You think he's gonna pull anything?" Reese asked rubbing his one blue eye.

"I suggest you tell IRG out there to watch their backs. AJ's a snake. I'm gonna let Arlie know, I'm sure Arlie would love to know this." This is why I stay out of gangs. One person's action affects the whole gang and I refuse to be the reason for downfall. I was my own drug dealer and I never regret that.

***

"What's good Sage?" Arlie said jogging up to my porch. "Aye Reese."

"We thought you'd might like to know about AJ." I caught that 0 to 100 Arlie, I see that infamous temper I've heard about has yet to calm down.

"He dead?" I shook my head. "What he do now?"

"He's hanging around IRG out in Detroit-"

"Why. Ice runs it out there and I know Ice'll let AJ back in." He growled.

"Don't take it out on our asses. Just thought you'd like to know what he was up to." I said.

"What concerns me is the fact Nicole is dumb and is attracted to gang members. I'm scared she'll go right back to him after just breaking up with him." He said rubbing his face.

"I suggest y'all set it straight with Ice so he doesn't re-jump AJ back in." Reese said.

"I'm gon' talk to him in person. Things are finally good, almost too good, and I do not want shit to go down. Thanks for lettin' me know. Reese are you going to Detroit soon?"

"Fuck no. It's mayhem back there. Everyone is getting shot down for meaningless things, like flashing a gang sign or wearing a certain color in a certain area. IRG isn't doing that but other gangs are killing anyone with no mercy." I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Well now I'm going out there. Gon' take Ginot and maybe Nitty with me too. What gang is causing the most issue to IRG out there?"

"Not one specific gang. It's just every gang for themselves out there. Cops can't even control it. It all went bad the second word of Rico's death hit Detroit."

"Word shouldn't be out in Detroit to begin with." Arlie said. "Like I said, I'm going out there and I'm gonna figure out some shit. These streets will never go back to the way they were. I hate to say it but these streets were much better 20 years ago."

I couldn't agree with you anymore than I do, Arlie.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Redrum Oleh Miss G

Fiksi Remaja

754K 20.8K 35
This is the sequel to "Red Nation" and the next book in my "Thug Love Series". Be sure to have read the other books prior to this one or you'll be co...
2.8M 43K 39
This is the 3rd book in my little Thug series. See how the gangs life changes when the years go by and their own children are now old enough to under...
807K 20.3K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...
362K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...