✔️TERROR IN RESONANCE SEQUEL...

By babz07aziole

TERROR IN RESONANCE SEQUEL (A PALE YELLOW ) English Trans. S Y P N O P S I S Lisa and Twelve were brought tog... More

P R O L O G U E
CHAPTER ONE [Y e s t e r d a y]
CHAPTER TWO [T h e B e g i n n i n g]
CHAPTER THREE [S l e e p i n g H e a r t]
CHAPTER FOUR [F a d e d]
CHAPTER FIVE [D R E A M]
CHAPTER SIX [ U N C E R T A I N ]
CHAPTER SEVEN [ M Y L A D Y ]
CHAPTER EIGHT [ O U T S E T ]
CHAPTER TEN [ R E V E L A T I O N ]
CHAPTER ELEVEN [ M I S S I N G P I E C E ]
CHAPTER TWELVE [I N T E R T W I N E D]
E P I L O G U E
TRIVIA ABOUT ZNT: PREVIEW OF Adiole07

CHAPTER NINE [ C O N C E P T I O N ]

63 5 0
By babz07aziole

CHAPTER NINE
[ C O N C E P T I O N ]

TWELVE IS just sitting in his swivel chair while looking outside the window from time to time. He has been a mess for days. He could hardly sleep and eat well. He wonders why Lisa never came back. He had no idea why she didn't show up to him again. He was so worried that something was not going well. He would never be able to handle it when that happened.

He even went to the mall where she worked. But he learned that she just resigned. He even went to her apartment. The landlady said that she moved out of residence.

He think he's going crazy for thinking too much. It's been two weeks since he last saw her. He thought she loved her too, but he seemed to be wrong. The situation lead him to deep thought.

Sachi was dumbfounded when Shibazaki passed along his desk. He's wondering why the young man thinks so deeply. He also noticed that Sachi was not in a good shape for the past weeks.

"Hey, Sachi! Let's go outside first," he greeted the young man as he finally settled on his desk.

"Oh, sir. You're Mr. Shibazaki, right?" he suddenly stood up, startled.

"Why? Do you have a problem, Sachi? It's definitely just a girl. If I were you, just find another woman. There's more in the world."

"Sir? But, Lisa is different. . . she will not cheat on me. I know she will return to me," Sachi said feeling hurt with what Shibazaki said which made his state worse. He left Shibazaki shocked. Suddenly, Shibazaki was confused and nervous. He frowned a bit. Did he hear correctly or did he just misunderstand?

He immediately followed the young man to clarify things. He immediately grabbed him by the shoulder so Sachi eventually stopped taking steps.

"Sachi. . ."

He kept his face facing the ground even if he faced him totally.

"Is your girlfriend's name Lisa Mishima?" Shibazaki asked the stunned young man. Shibazaki has been attacked by various emotions. He didn't seem to like the point of what the young man would talk about.

As Sachi slowly raised his face, Shibazaki saw that his eyebrows had finally met.

"Why do you know Lisa, sir?" he asked.

Shibazaki diverted his gaze first, sighing a few times. Shibazaki blows before finally answering Sachi's question. He analyzed first what he has to say.

"All I can say is that it's not good for you to have a relationship with her, Sachi. If you can stay away from Lisa, please do," Shibazaki said seriously.

"W-why sir?" Sachi asked,annoyed.

"Because it will hurt your health if you continue to have relationships with her," Shibazaki said, worried.

The young man's heart was filled with grudge little by little. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He was very controlling in that moment. He gave Shibazaki a cold look.

"If you worry about me, then just let me go. And it's okay, sir. I can handle it. Don't worry, I can remember everything now," Twelve revealed.

Surprise was evident in Shibazaki's face when he heard that. Twelve was about to turn his back when Shibazaki spoke again. "Well, go ahead. Hopefully, you won't regret that you haven't stop it because what you're feeling now will only hurt you. I just don't want you to end up like Nine and Five, Twelve."

Twelve just kept walking. All his life, he followed other people. He looks like a living a life of a puppet!

"Twelve!" Shibazaki called but he didn't look back. "There's no time. You probably know what happens when time comes. I just don't want you to get hurt in the end, especially Lisa."

Slowly, the young man's steps slowed down. He bit his lip so hard. "Yeah, I don't really have much time so I'm doing this." When their eyes met, Twelve smiled bitterly. "I don't want to waste time. I want to show how much I love her because I don't hold my own life, Shibazaki. I want the memories I'll give her are only the happy ones. Not the painful memory of me hurting her when she thought I died years ago."

After saying that, Twelve continued to walked away.

Shibazaki remained standing there, watching him go. Twelve is too determined to fight for his feelings for Lisa and he couldn't do anything about it. He just let it go and sighed. He then returned to their department.

AFTER THE conversation with Shibazaki, Twelve returned home first. Now, he's naked body is being pampered by the cold shower. He covered his face with his hands when he felt his head throb again. The pain was so frequent that his head seemed to break with the pain he felt every time he was attacked. He turned off the shower and quickly pulled the towel from the drawer and dried himself.

She took a medicine afterwards. Just he asked prescription from his Doctor so he could fight against his headache. Twelve decided to postpone his travel to see his new client Mr. Mitsuko Yamade. He'll just do it the next day. Anyway, he had prepared everything he could use on his mission. He went to his bed to rest but he could not simply sleep. The thoughts about Lisa continue to flood his mind.

Until he just fell asleep from thinking of the girl who owns his heart. He didn't really know when he fell in love with her. But, since he saw her in the swimming pool when she's seventeen with the sadness in her eyes, he couldn't help but think about her.

Whenever he didn't get along with her before, it was only in his delicate imagination that he fulfilled what he wanted to experience with Lisa.

Now that he was given the chance, he wouldn't waste it. He knew there was a reason he kept on living. It's a miracle that he had survived even how he had been severely shot before. That his mission was not yet than and Lisa still needs him.

So, for the last time, he would do everything he could just to make her happy for the last time . . .

TWELVE WAS heading to the next client's residence. This is the first time he will meet Mr. Mitsuko Yamade. He had already prepared the evidence gathered. It took him seven hours via public vehicle, but using the motorcycle it will only take him five hours.

Soon enough, Twelve reached his destination. He got off from his motorcycle and slowly removed his helmet then walked closer to the gate. He asked the guard if the Mr. Yamade was inside. He said he has an appointment with him. He answered many more questions before the guard called someone. Two minutes later, he was allowed to enter. He returned to his motorcycle then hurried to the courtyard.

Upon reaching the front door of the mansion, he parked his motorcycle. He immediately noticed the old woman waiting for him. When he got off the motor he called her. As he came closer, he noticed that her gaze was strange to him. But, even though he wondered, he just ignored it. He quickly wiped the sweat that formed on his forehead. He wanted to go in because of the heat. He immediately asked if he could talk to Mr. Yamade.

The old woman smiled. "Oh, I guess the timing is bad. I'm sorry. Sir Yamade is not here today. He is still in town for his personal check up with his Doctor."

"Oh, is that so?"

"I'm Mariko, by the way. I'm the butler here. Come in and cool down yourself on the couch first. Call me when you need something."

While waiting, he felt strange emotions as he looked all over the place. Twelve felt he had reached Mr. Yamade's mansion. He just couldn't remember when that happened.

He immediately shove off the thought though. That's impossible because he couldn't remember that he had been there before. He decided to go first, but waited longer. He walked carefully, not wanting anyone to notice him.

At each door he passed by, he opened it immediately. He simply put hidden cameras in every corner of the room. Yes, before he went there, he had planned everything he had to do in Mr. Yamade's mansion. The evidence he had was still not enough.

Upon reaching the last room, he sensed the surroundings. He observed first because something might destroy his plan. He was about to touch the doorknob when it finally opened. Suddenly the world of Twelve seemed to stop seeing the person. His loud heartbeat was all that Twelve could hear at the moment he kept looking at her face. He didn't think he would see Lisa in that place. He was shocked and slightly smiling. His eyes sparkled as well.

Even Lisa was in a state of shock at that moment. She also smiled but immediately faded. She did not expect to see Twelve In that place as well. Suddenly Lisa avoids his gaze. In fact, she doesn't have the courage to face him.

"Lisa. . ." Tweleve muttered full of longing. The young man gently touched Lisa's face but she quickly avoided him. Suddenly, he felt a pain that suddenly run deep into his heart. There seem to be something out there that can cause it an incredible pain.

"Why are you here and what are you doing here?" Twelve asked the young woman. He disregard the pain he's feeling. He was still glad he saw Lisa.

It took a while before Lisa could speak. "This is my new job. Mr. Yamade got me as his secretary," Lisa replied to the young man.

Because of the way Lisa talks to Twelve, he feels as if he is a stranger. With the overwhelming emotion that Twelve was experiencing at that moment, Twelve suddenly dragged Lisa closer to his arms. He hugged her tightly. The girl was surprised at what he had done.

"What are you doing, Twelve? Somebody might see us! They might think something. . ." Lisa said. But even Lisa was happy with their encounter.

"Damn it! It took me a long time. I miss you so much, Lisa so I don't care!" Twelve said and only tightened his grip on Lisa.

Suddenly someone spoke. They both get away from embracing each other because of shock.

"What are you doing? Of all places, you do that thing here?" Yui shouted.

Twelve immediately faced her after hearing what she said. He immediately met the woman's gaze. When they finally met their eyes, shock was seen on Yui's face. Twelve was about to speak in defense of Lisa but suddenly Yui turned and ran away. Lisa and Twelve then stared at Yui's odd move upon seeing Twelve.

Twelve turned his attention to Lisa again. The young man touched Lisa's shoulder. "What's the matter? Why are you avoiding me, Lisa?" Twelve asked her as he fixed his eyes across her face and then focused on Lisa's lips wanting to kiss her badly.

Lisa's gaze flickered at the young man and tears began to form in her eyes. "Because we're not meant for each other, Twelve. Your life will be in jeopardy if we continue to do this," Lisa's sadness cannot be contained on her words. Lisa could see how he was hurt too but for Lisa, it is better to hurt him now than to lose him.

Lisa then felt the palm of Twelve on her face wiping her tears. "I don't care. I would rather die on your side, than die without you," Twelve said emotionally but the objection of Lisa was strong. Until Twelve could no longer hear any response from the girl's lips. Suddenly, he turned to walk closer to her and gave her a passionate kiss. Lisa's eyes widened but just for a moment as she did not even noticed that she was slowly closing her eyes.

They could feel in the kiss that they really missed each other and it made Lisa's doubts go away. Lisa has just given up on what is happening because that moment is what really matters.

In the middle of that scene there was a pair of eyes watching them unknowingly. "How interesting!" Yui says from her mind apparently enjoying the scene witnessed from Lisa and Twelve. The corner of her lips rose until the strange smile slowly faded. She then left the scene with the peculiar glimmering eyes with a glint of mystery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
206K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
158K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
352K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...