Clash and Unite

By CottonCandySkies0

Angels and Demons, Both primarily part of human beings basic life. Said to be messagers from the Gods. Each h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
QnA
Question!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Discord
Chapter??
UPDATE!

Chapter 5

4.9K 178 47
By CottonCandySkies0

A/N OMG, sorry for not updating often I have an important exam in school that lasts till  our halfterm so i wont be able to update much. But we break up on valentimes day so expect chapters to be more frequent while im off but seriously you guys are amazing last chapter i told you how happy i was for 121 reads but now i have 524 like Oh my lord you guys are amazing. I honestly didnt expect anyone to read this book im so happy people are enjoying it even going as far as to comment to ask if i can update. Im glad people enjoy it that much <3 

Speaking of which people who read my first A/N would know that this book is based on a rp i did with my friend. Well we have done multiple roleplays and im wondering if youd like to see them become books <3 (comment your awnser if your comfortable with doing so)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bills POV

Pyro leans over and whispers to me asking me if this was definitly dipper witch i only nodded to confirm. I was too focused on dipper and how cutely he tilted his head with confusion at us wanting him to say. I start speaking to pyro not paying attention to our private converstaion. I attention was all on the small mortal boy as he bent down carefully his small, delicate , femine hands slowly opening the bag makeing sure not to make a noise nor to ruin the cross or bag. almost like it was something to be treasured. I shrugged it off as he stood up and i look at him he seems so small and fragile and even tho his midnight black cloak that covered his entire body making it bigger and more broad you could see when the wind blowed making the cloak tighen on him that he was extremly skinny and curvy. I wonder if hes okay? maybe somethings wrong afterall mortals normally dont come out at all at night.I was snapped out of my thoughts by pryo exclaiming a question. Startling not only me but dipper.

"Why'd you get rid of those humans!"

I quickly remebered that and how he ruined our fun so i backed her up also wanting an awnser with a "Ya!"

"b-because what you were d-doing was i-inhuman!" he stutters out shyly and weakly not looking us in the eye 

"So? its fun" i reply lazily not really caring beacuse it is and pyro agreed with me. He quickly snapped his head up his eyes hardening in a harsh glare ,well thats what it looked like with that dark shadow covering his eyes making it hard to see them at all,

"N-No! its c-cruel!!" he spat out gritting his teeth obviously not seeing things the way we saw it.

Pyro leans over to me and whispers into my ear "so all chances of him being your lover has dropped by 40%" yes, i may want him to be my queen dont  judge me okay im expected to choose a lover in 10days so we marry before right after my corniation on my birthday! "damn" i say

Dipper looks around us then asks a question obviously letting his curiousity get the better of him as it overtook his fear "c-can i.... uhm" he stuttered out making me raise a delicate eyebrow. He seems to notice this and points a pale finger at my wings. I understood he wanted to touch them so i moved a wing closer to him and nodded. He shakily reached out and touched my wing. He stroked it slowly unsure then became more curious and started to stroke it faster. It felt so good i pushed a pur back as i glanced at pyro for help.

"there cool" dipper whispers in admiration witch i thank him for. He simply nodded and continued to stroke my wing. Pyro then shouted at him with a demanding voice "Mortal" he jumped slightly obviously startled.  He slowly takes his hand off my wing i frown at the loss of warmth but smile at him as he quickly moved to be next to me ready to quickly hide behind me if he needed witch i found adorable!

"y-yes" he cutely stutters out

"take off your hood please" she says doing puppy dog eyes witch i laugh at 

"Ya! i wanna see what you look like" i say in a pleading tone of voice 

"uhm.. s-sure" he says slowly pulling his hood down. Revealing the cutest creature alive. He had chestnut fuffy hair witch is quite curly yet it fits well with his small cute face witch had pinkish tints on his button nose and rosy cheeks. He had beautiful hazel eyes witch swam other shades of brown i could get lost in staring at his eyes all day. My eyes then travel down to his soft smooth looking pink plump lips just basically begging to be kissed. 

"Is it just me or did he just get 100x cuter" pyro says yet i pay no attention to her and mumble my opinion blushing, or well i think i was blushing my face was hot, "cute". to witch he squeaks too and blushes witch made him even more adorable as he muttered out a quick thanks.

"y-your not so b-bad for d-demons e-except what you d-did to those p-poor people before" he says witch me and pyro thank him for. He smiles up at me and looks down to his arm where the cloak pulled back to reveal a watch witch he studies before putting his arm back under the cloaks protection. 

"four hours..." he says looking up at the night sky longingly... weird

"till?" Pyro said

"till the sun comes up" he says as if it was obvious

"dont you mortals love the sun and need it?" pyro says witch is true. now that i think about it. it is weird i only see him at nightime witch is when  mortals usually cower in there homes and sleep.

"Not this m-mortal im a-allregic to the sun" he says after a minute

"i can imagine you get lonley." i say sympathtically he looks down frowning his eyes going a dark shade of copper as tears build up and he mumbles "i-i do...". I think for a bit then come up with an idea "How bout you hang out with us at night!" He quickly looks up his eyes lighting up and he smiles "r-really" he says trying to hide the exictment in his voice.

"yep" pyro says

"ya, itll be so fun" i add on 

"you wont do any of w-what you d-did before will you?" he says concerned. i doubt he'd want to see that so i tell him "Of course not... I mean when you're not here we will" cause i still need to have fun

"then ill have t-to make sure to g-get here before you!" he grins and hugs me snuggling his face into my chest "t-thank you! its been awhile since i had someone to talk to" he said a hint of sadness in his tone. as he looks up at me cutely i blush and hug him back "your welcome~" 

His doe eyes widen and he quickly moves his hands up to my mouth keeping it open moving his fingers around in it and stares up in wonder. I muffle out "Wha ymmhou dhmming" while pyro laughs in the background. I honestly forgot she was here oops. 

"fangs" he mumbles out then smiles "They look cool like a vampire" he giggles softly to himself. Ive noticed that about him hes never too loud and his voice is always soft and welcoming. motherly kind of. He quickly moved his hands away from my mouth and steps back blushing probably just realizing what he was doing. 

"its fine" i chuckle

----------------------------------------------

A/N hey yall im so so so so sorry! this is so late ive been doing loads of school work saying i have tests this week ill try update im sorry if i cant xx

also thanks for reading this i couldnt belive it when i saw how many of yall read this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1K 15
Dipper and Mable the twin heirs to their Grunkles thrones. Mabel is excited to be in the throne, ruling and hosting balls. Dipper is less excited, fo...
5.1K 149 7
After the battle with Bill, the Pines family and friends take a moment to relax thinking the war is finally over only to be hit with their guard down...
10.2K 591 12
(Old story, grammar might not be the best, but still readable) On their last year staying in Gravity Falls, eighteen year old Dipper Pines and his tw...
44K 1.4K 27