Akatuski - In The Real World!

By KJPeel

Title says it all, but i'll write a description. (I've never written a description before, or a fanfiction ac... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

116 9 16
By KJPeel

"Hmm..." Jayna hummed thoughtfully. Hidan's eyebrow twitched impatiently. They have been standing there for the past 5 minutes, all staring at her. Waiting for an explanation.

"Well get on with it bitch!" Hidan yelled in frustration.

"Fuck off asshole." Jayna replied absentmindedly.

"What the fuck you just call me, you bi-"

"Shut up. Or i'll kill you." Kakuzu interrupted. Before sighing and looking at Jayna. "Your inability to form an explanation is starting to greatly annoy me little girl." Kakuzu said, narrowing his strange eyes at her.

Jayna chuckled nervously before forming a reply. "Fine. You want honesty?" They all nod. "I honestly have no fucking clue."

Silence.

"What the fuck, you bitch." Hidan spat out angrily.

"You said you would tell us why and how we were here after we watched the strange video from what you called YouTube." Sasori accused, glaring at her.

"Okay, okay, okay. Gee, pushy much." Jayna pouted, causing Shisui to go 'Aww.' Jayna glared at him. "Shut up!" Her face flushing angrily. No matter how amazing she found Shisui. One does not 'Aww' at her as if she were cute.

Shisui winced a little at the glare. 'Aye. That glare resembled a little to closely to Aunt Mikoto's...' Shisui thought, suppressing a shiver.

"Anyways. I may be able to give a reason as to why you lot are here. But definitely not a how. Honestly the only reason I haven't passed out from shock, giddiness and terror all at once, is because I am trained to handle such an amount of emotions at the same time." Jayna said seriously. "Actually, I wasn't trained to suppress giddiness. The reason I didn't pass out from giddiness was sheer will power alone." Jayna added, unhelpfully.

"Can you get on with the reason as to why we're here, you unhelpful little brat." Sasori spat out impatienty. 

"Excuse me, if i'm still processing the fact that a bunch of criminals are in my house!" Jayna screamed out of frustration.

"I'm not a criminal..." Shisui mumbled, pouting.

Jayna sighed. "Whatever. My guess as to why you're all here, is for a second chance at life." Getting a nod from Nagato. "Like I just screamed out a second ago. Almost all of you are criminals, so maybe you're here to do good. So that you can somewhat cancel out all of the bad that you did in your world." Jayna said softly, eyes passing over all of them before stopping on Shisui. "Shisui. Maybe you're here for a second chance at life as well. Not to right the wrongs you likely didn't commit but to live the life that you should have been allowed to live." Jayna told Shisui sadly, gaze sliding over to Itachi. "And Itachi as well." At this, everyone but a few turned towards Itachi in confusion.

"What do you mean? Didn't Itachi-San massacre his clan?" Kisame questioned confusedly.

"Well, yes. But that's not my story to tell." Jayna said sheepishly. Causing Itachi to sigh in slight relief, even though he knew that those secrets didn't matter anymore. "You can watch it though!" Jayna shouted cheerfully. Itachi gave her a little glare, causing her to let out a little 'eep'.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that our lives were pretty much just some weird TV show for you." Kisame said thoughtfully.

Jayna gave him a look of contempt. "Naruto is not weird!" Jayna exclaimed in response. Puffing out her cheeks. "And it isn't really about you guys. The name is self-explanatory but it's about Naruto's life and those who are involved. Which I guess you guys are. But you're not in it as much as a lot of other people." Jayna explained. Before Kisame can speak again, she cut him off. Earning herself a look, she chuckled sheepishly. "There are some side stories about specific people though. Some examples being Itachi, Sasori, Nagato and then Kakashi Hatake. Which may as well be Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha, since Obito plays as much as, if not more, a part in it as Kashi." Jayna told all of them. Earning her self more looks for the nicknaming of Kakashi.

Shisui put his hands up, gesturing to all of the people in the room. "Just a second Jayna." Said woman gave him a confused look. "You said that for the people of this world, we're all just a bunch of TV characters right?" Recieving a nod from Jayna, he continued. "Well then everyone! We should all be asking Jayna here the important questions!" Shisui exclaimed, pointing at Jayna.

"Uh, wha-" Shisui put his hand over her mouth and clicked his tongue.

"What did I say Jayna?" Shisui asked in disappointment. "I just wanna ask you this one question." Jayna glared at him from behind his hand before doing the unthinkable. "AH!" Shisui yelped as he jumped back in disgust, wiping his hand on his pants. "Did you seriously just lick my hand!?" Shisui yelled in question, glaring at Hidan and Deidara as they snickered at his misfortune.

"Yes, I do not appreciate it when people cover my mouth." Jayna explained, wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt.

"You could have just said something!" Shisui exclaimed, before faltering at the 'really?' look she gave him. He chuckled sheepishly. "Okay maybe not." Shisui said as he rubbed the back of his head. Then he spoke up again. "Anyways. Back to what I was saying before you licked my hand, you weirdo, I was going to ask that since for you we were just characters from a TV show... who's your favourite character?" Shisui questioned with a glint in his eyes.

Jayna rolled her eyes. "You." She said bluntly. "Second being Obito, then Tobirama, then Minato and then Konan." She listed whilst getting a little excited when she said Tobirama's name, getting an odd look from Kakuzu.

The top 5 list of Jayna's favourite characters caused Shisui's face to light up with happiness, Obito's to adorn a smirk and Konan to let a small bashful smile adorn her face, whilst also causing a few other's to snort at her favourite characters.

"Yes! Someone finally likes me more than you 'Tachi!" Shisui exclaimed in excitement. Itachi just gave him a little look saying 'And I care because...?'

"Who wouldn't like you Shisui-Nii?" Itachi said in a monotone voice. Deidara coughed, causing Itachi to glare at him. Jayna laughed.

"Anyways!" Jayna yelled, calling for everyone's attention. "Anybody hungry?" She questioned everyone, getting nods from each person in the room. "Too the kitchen!" She proclaimed, marching out of her bedroom. 'I'd rather not use my bedroom as a meeting place from now on...' She thought humorously. "What would you guys like to eat?" She hummed. "And you all have to agree on one thing. I am not physically capable of cooking 10 individual meals for the lot of you..." She mumbled, dejected. Shisui laughed.

"Come on Jayna... Am I not your favourite character if you can't even cook me my own meal?" Shisui smiled.

"No." Jayna replied bluntly. "I am a fair person. So I will not be treating anybody differently, no matter my feelings toward them." She explained, casting a look over all of them.

"That is quite mature of you, Hunter-San." Itachi said quietly, a hint of a smile on his face.
Jayna just shook her head at him.

"Please don't ever call me that again, Itachi." Jayna replies with an awkward smile on her face, which made Itachi give her a weird look. She laughed. "Sorry, it's just that we are currently in Canada right now and although some people may be fine with it, understand it even. Some other people will be confused as fuck." She explained to him. Itachi nodded.

"Very well then. I apologize, Jayna." Itachi said, although sounding slightly uncomfortable saying her name informally, making both Kisame and Shisui chuckle.

Jayna laughed. "Anyways, I'll ask again, what would you all like to eat?" She asked, again. Obito looked at everyone, all with a contemplative look on their face and he sighed, knowing they would all take a long time to agree on something to eat.

"Anything you are willing to cook would be great, Jayna. You're cooking for 10 people already, so I'm sure we would all appreciate anything you made for us." Obito said, glaring at Hidan when he went to open his mouth. Hidan just gave him the finger and then grumbled to himself when Kakuzu kicked him in the leg.

"Oh? Would you all be okay with rice, asparagus and chicken breasts?" Jayna suggested hesitantly.

"That sounds delicious." Konan replied softly, Nagato nodding in agreement with her.

"Yes, that sounds like a healthy meal." Sasori said blandly, although not used to consuming food, he knew what was and wasn't a healthy meal still.

"Hmm, whatever." Deidara said apathetically.

"As long as I don't have to pay for it..." Kakuzu grumbled, causing Jayna to sigh at him.

"I don't give a fuck about that asparagus shit but I'm down for some rice and chicken." Hidan replied.

"Sounds great!" Shisui smiled, Itachi humming in agreement.

"I can eat just about anything, so this sounds alright to me." Kisame told Jayna, giving her a toothy smile.

"And as I said, whatever you make would be great." Obito said, a tiny smile on his now unscarred face.

Jayna smiles at all of them. "Well then. Food will be ready in 45 minutes." She informed.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now?" Hidan asked Jayna. She looked at him for a second.

"I don't know, watch YouTube. Or Naruto, perhaps?" Jayna suggests, a smile on her face.

"I'd rather not watch the life of a stupid blonde brat. Un." Deidara interjected.

"Watch Shippuden." Jayna replied, glaring at Deidara for calling Naruto a brat. Even though he kind of is one...

"What is Shippuden?" Sasori questioned. Jayna glanced at him.

"Uh, it's Naruto's teenage years. Aka, where things start to get more interesting." Jayna answered, before letting her eyes fall onto the pantry. "And also where you Akatsuki start to appear more." She added as she got out the rice.

"Let's just watch it. I'm curious as to what we will see." Nagato stated. Konan nodding in agreement to his statement.

"Whatever. Un." Deidara grumbled to himself.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Shisui exclaimed out of excitement.

"How do we turn on this strange television?"

————————————————————————
A/N - I will be uploading more frequently once I get my laptop but thank you to those who have been waiting! Also, before I get my laptop I'll be typing as much as I can on my phone without getting annoyed. 😅

Anyways, thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 11.6K 50
Friends, enemies, betrayal, ninja/kunoichi, depression, lust. The basic words that describe the life of Reika Hibiki who is madly in love with none o...
5.5K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
17.1K 332 17
Inspired from a filler of naruto shippuden. "Naruto, we would like to invite you to akatsuki for your famed crystal styled jutsu and your status as j...
27.7K 1K 33
I deadass wrote this in 2015, read at your own risk. "What are we gonna do hm!" the little yellow kitten says, but to a human, only soft meows were h...