Homophobic High - VKOOK FF

By Taekmykook

Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tri... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Final
Epilogue

Chapter 19

68.9K 3.5K 9.1K
By Taekmykook

A/N: I recommend you go read the smut part of the last chapter before reading this to -um- refresh your memory. 

But then he hears it. In a small almost innocent voice, Taehyung whispers out those lewd words that have his breath hitching.

"Please, fuck me."

-

Jungkook pauses in his steps, his body going rigid at the foul words that spill from those seductive lips. He turns around to see a very arousing sight: A naked sweaty Taehyung looking absolutely wrecked, bucking his hips up slightly into the air while softly moaning out Jungkook's name. 

Jungkook doesn't say much, he simply just walks up to where the other is laying. His dark eyes take in the stunning sight, mouth going dry at the small sounds that the boy continues to make. 

Without another thought, Jungkook flips the small boy over onto his stomach leaving his plump ass on display. "Don't move," Jungkook demands, his voice sounding slightly strained. 

Taehyung doesn't listen, he can't listen. He wiggles his hips against the mattress, moaning at the friction which only prompts an angry growl from the ravenette. 

"I said don't move!" The ravenette states firmly, his hand coming down to harshly slap the other's pale ass. 

Taehyung whimpers at the sharp sting but his length just pulsates at the burning sensation. He can hear the other rustling something behind his back but he can't see what and all he feels is the pent up pleasure begging to be released from him. 

"P-please, Jungkook-uh."

Without warning, a cold slick finger is thrusted into his ass, causing the boy to jolt forward with a pitchy moan. Taehyung feels his cock twitch indicating his release but just as he's about to spill, Jungkook's hand firmly grabs onto his cock, preventing him from coming. 

Taehyung cries out, head spinning from the overbearing sensation in his member. He tries to rock forward against Jungkook's hand but the other's hold is too tight. 

"Don't come until I tell you to," the husky voice behind him says as he adds two more fingers. 

Jungkook curves his fingers within Taehyung's tight walls, brushing ever so slightly past his prostate but never quite reaching it.  Taehyung pushes himself back against them, trying to feel him deeper. Jungkook watches with dark eyes as the innocent boy tries to fuck himself onto his fingers, the sight is so alluring that Jungkook feels the bulge in his pants strain painfully against his trousers. 

Taehyung whines when those warm fingers pull out of his ass, leaving him to feel cold and empty. He opens his mouth to complain but is immediately shut up by something bigger and something hotter slowly entering him. 

 "J-Jungkook," Taehyung moans out, his eyes squeezing shut in both pain and pleasure as the other slowly bottoms out. 

Jungkook doesn't move for a second, he just firmly grips the boy's hips with his free hand and waits for him to relax. Taehyung's smooth walls are so tight around him that all he wants to do is ram into the boy, take him mercilessly with no pause. But he doesn't. Instead, he bites back a moan and waits for the blue-head to be ready. 

"J-Jungkook, p-please m-move." 

And that's all it takes for Jungkook to start his steady thrusts. The ravenette rocks his hips forward powerfully which causes the smaller boy to also rock forward. Taehyung clutches onto the sheets in desperation, trying so hard to focus on the pleasure rather than the burning sensation in his cock. Jungkook moans slightly when the boy pushes back against him, wordlessly instructing him to go faster. And so he does. 

His pace fastens and his thrusts hit deeper, driving the blue-head underneath him into a level of near-insanity. The smaller boy suddenly moans loudly, louder than all the other times and Jungkook knows that he has hit his prostate. The ravenette spreads the boy's legs further apart and pushes into the spot. He circles his hip around the area, putting delightful pressure on the sensitive bundle of nerves. 

By this point, Taehyung feels like he's floating, not really sure if he's conscious or not. His cries get louder and eventually turn into sobs of pleasure as he incoherently begs Jungkook to let him release. Jungkook grins at the boy's pleas, seeing those gorgeous pink lips begging him so profusely makes him go wild, wanting to ruin the small boy completely.

Suddenly, the ravenette starts to thrust in a very slow pace, his length feeling every bit of Taehyung's ass as he pushes in and out. He leans down towards the boy, his lips lightly tracing the others. Taehyung tries to kiss him but Jungkook slightly pulls away, a teasing smirk playing on his lips. 

"Tell me what you want, baby?" He hums lowly, right into Taehyung's sensitive ear. The smaller shivers, his mind trying to bubble up a coherent response to the question but the gentle grazes of his prostate having him completely incapable of voicing his thoughts.   

"W-wanna c-come," he finally mumbles out, sounding dazed. 

Jungkook growls lowly, eyes darkening significantly at the boy's words. He leans in and captures the boy's mouth in a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing past those pretty lips and exploring the other. He slightly nibbles on the other's lip causing him to moan. Jungkook continues his pleasurable ministrations on this other's mouth while his hips are stilled deep inside of Taehyung, completely unmoving. 

Taehyung feels absolutely overwhelmed with pleasure, his brain not knowing of all the things around him. Taehyung needs to release, he's been holding in his load for too long that he fears he might get blue-balls. He just can't bear it anymore. And so he pulls away from Jungkook's soft lips to plead again. But the ravenette pulls him back into a kiss, shutting him up and just as Taehyung's about to cry out in over-stimulation, Jungkook slams his hips straight into the boy prostate. The blue-head shudders at the immense wave of pleasure, his gut clenching tightly. Taehyung continues to moan into Jungkook's mouth as the boy slams into him, his cock feeling like it's about to explode. 

Jungkook pulls away from the boy's lips and then stares at him with a smirk before he thrusts one final time, this time harder and more precise than any other, hitting those sensitive bundle of nerves dead-on with unbearable intensity. Taehyung screams as Jungkook finally let's go off his cock, loud sobs wracking his body as he finally comes undone. The milky substance gushes out of him in rather copious amounts, spilling all over the white linen sheets that he collapses onto.  He feels his head spins in pleasure as his cock twitches, spurts of cum continuing to leak out of him.

Jungkook grunts at the sight in front of him: The mess of a boy, his red hot skin smothered in his own cum, resting so peacefully on the bed with Jungkook's cock still up his ass. The feeling of Taehyung's walls clenching around him just adds to the immense pleasure and Jungkook feels himself slowly near his own orgasm. His thrusts start to become more erratic as he chases his high. Taehyung whines from the overstimulation, his breath running short as his sensitive nerves continue to get pounded into. He pushes himself back against Jungkook while squeezing his thighs, hoping to help the boy finish. And it does. 

With one last violent thrust, Jungkook comes into his condom. "Fuck," he groans out in pleasure while leaning his head against Taehyung's back. He slowly pulls out causing Taehyung to lightly whine. Jungkook smiles at that, shaking his head at the adorable boy. He discards the condom in the bin and comes back with two towels. 

He is greeted with the sight of a sleeping Taehyung, looking completely exhausted from their workout session. Jungkook sighs while walking over to the boy, sitting down next to his small figure and gently cleaning him off. Taehyung purrs in content causing Jungkook to once again smile at the sight of him.

Once the boy is all clean, he carries him to his own bed where the sheets are clean. He places him down and then tiredly plops down next to him. The ravenette turns to stare at the smaller, to observe all his delicate features.

His puffy cheeks, pouty lips, tousled hair. Jungkook hesitates slightly before tenderly carding his fingers through the blue locks of hair. Taehyung unconsciously leans into the touch, causing Jungkook to coo internally. 

The ravenette continues to stroke the boy's hair as he slips into deep thoughts. He sighs, a bitter-sweet feeling washing over him. He's never felt this way with any other girl, never felt this sense of satisfaction. But if that's the case, does that mean he has to come to terms with the fact that he could be... gay?

Jungkook's gut wrenches at the thought, his heart accelerating abnormally as fear lurks into his mind. He knows if his parents get any news of these thoughts, they will just force even harder to marry some guy. 

Jungkook shakes his head. No, no, he's not gay... he just finds Taehyung attractive. H-he only likes Taehyung, no other boy. That doesn't make him gay, right? 

Jungkook sighs out loud while shoving his thoughts away. He stares at the smaller boy and a gentle smile tugs at his lips seeing his small baby face. 

"God, Bambi, you have no idea what you're doing to me."

It was 5 am when Taehyung woke up, the light buzz of his alarm ringing in his ears to summon him out of sleep. The boy hastily got his naked body out of the bed whilst he tried to avoid contact with the sleeping boy next to him. A prominent blush scraped over his cheeks at last nights memories but the boy blocked out the thoughts. He didn't have time to ponder over any of these thoughts, he needed to be somewhere. 

The boy laid some breakfast out for the ravenette and then quickly rushed out the door, his outfit feeling rather foreign to his skin. The boy hurried through the dimly lit hallways until he finally saw his destination. 

Lim Cafe. 

~

Jungkook's words echo in the back of his mind as he steps into the cafe. 

"Stop working there" 

 "Taehyung, p-please, stay away from that place" 

He knows he should listen to the ravenette, he was obviously telling him to quit working here for a reason. Taehyung wants to listen to him. But he can't. 

He had already signed a contract stating that he will work here for at least 6 months and if he breaks that contract by leaving, he is legally obliged to pay the cafe $600 dollars. 

He wants to leave. But he can't afford it. 

So with a heavy sigh, he sets off to work. Dainty sunlight slips through the closed-off windows, shyly greeting the blue-head in this gloomy place. Taehyung spots his co-worker who seems to be engrossed in his phone, typing away frantically. The last time Taehyung saw him was when he was smiling down cruelly at the boy, mocking his failures with a glint of poison in his eyes. Taehyung shudders at the memory before dragging himself to the red-head. 

He looks down at the boy's name tag. Park Baekhyun. 

"U-uh, I'm here for my shift," the smaller boy stutters, fiddling with his fingers while dragging his eyes to stare at the floor. Baekhyun looks up, a smirk quickly washing over his static features. 

"Oh, Taehyung. Nice to see you again."

But Taehyung feels it in his gut. He feels the insincerity of those words, the dark vowels hidden behind the sickening honey of his voice. He knows the other wanted any BUT to see him. 

~

Jungkook goes through his classes with a dreadful pit of worry swirling in his gut. His morning was not something he expected. He expected to wake up next to a smaller blue-haired boy, snuggled by his side in all his naked glory. But instead, he woke to an empty bed and a cold room. 

Where was Taehyung? The ravenette had no clue. He worried that the smaller boy had run away, overwhelmed with last night's events to return to the presence of the ravenette. Throughout the day he was desperately searching for the boy, wanting some sort of reasoning behind his absence. But it was to no avail. 

The day is now coming to its end, his classes finishing up but the mop of blue hair is yet to be sighted. A blur of possibilities continue to run marathons around his head, making him aggravated and tired.  He mindlessly stalks towards his room but in the midst of flurried thoughts and self-doubt, he doesn't notice the figure walking ahead of him. 

Oomf

Jungkook crashes into the back of another boy, his body jerking backwards at the impact. He looks up with a glint of frustration, tongue ready to scold the person for standing in his way but as his eyes glide up to the glow of red hair, his words immediately get caught in his throat. 

"Baekhyun," He spits out, already feeling the bitter rage swimming through his blood. 

The said male smirks, his dark chocolate eyes coming up to meet the ravenette.

"Ahh Jungkook, long time no see. You haven't been trying to run away from me, have you?"

The ravenette stays silent, seething, his eyes slightly wavering at the other's words. 

Baekhyun continues, his voice like toxic saccharine, "You know what will happen if you try to run away, don't you?" 

Jungkook clenches his jaw and looks away, voice barely above a whisper. "I know."

"Don't avoid it, Jungkookie, my father isn't very impressed with you."

Jungkook twists his head back towards the red-head, eyes burning the colour of bitter coffee, "Fuck him."

Baekhyun grits his teeth at the other's words, voice dropping low as he continues, "Thursday, 9 pm, normal spot." He then turns around to leave but turns back which a slight smirk. 

"Oh also, your little friend is quite the delight to have with us.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. Little friend? Then it hits him. Taehyung.

Is Taehyung still working for them? Even after I told him not to?

~

Jungkook bursts through the door, entering the dorm room with firey steps. His eyes spot the small figure sitting on the bed, looking up confusedly at the ravenette. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" The ravenette growls, glaring at the small boy. 

Taehyung startles, his doe eyes going wide as they stare at the furious male in front of him.

"J-Jungkook?"

"I told you, I fucking told you to leave that stupid job! But what do you do? You go ahead and continue working there."

Taehyung whimpers, ducking his head down as he listens to the other yell. "I-I'm sorry-"

Jungkook chuckles sarcastically, his fist clenching as he glares holes into the boy's head. "Sorry? Sorry?! You don't know what you just got yourself into. There's no point in being fucking sorry now." The ravenette runs a hand through his hair and grabs the flowy strands, pulling on them harshly to try ease out his frustration. "I warned you but-"

The sound of sniffling causes the ravenette to pause his angry fit. He spins his body around to face the smaller boy who is now curled up in the corner of the bed with his head hidden between his knees.

Jungkook drops his hand from his hair, his fury filled expression immediately softening at the sight of the boy.  

"Bambi..." He calls out gently, walking towards the blue head. Taehyung lifts his head up, staring at Jungkook with his red-rimmed eyes, tears glazing those doe-like irises.

The sight is heartbreaking, Jungkook sits next to the boy and gently pulls him into his lap. "Hey, I'm sorry, I just got really riled up okay? Please don't cry."

Taehyung sniffles while shaking his head against Jungkook's chest, "n-no, it's my fault. I-I should h-have left that p-place when you told me to. But I can't."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, "what do you mean you can't?"

Taehyung rubs his hands over his eyes before looking up at the ravenette. "W-when I started working there, I signed a-a contract s-saying I will work there for at least 6 months. I-If I break that contract, I-I w-will have to pay them $600 dollars. S-Since my parent's are no longer p-providing me with money, I-I can't afford that."

Jungkook stares at the boy who tries to frantically wipe away his tears. He sighs deeply and pulls the smaller's head in towards his chest, his hand going up to gently stroke those blue locks. 

"We will figure out another way to find you some money, don't worry about that. But right now I just really need you to stop working at that place. I-It's not somewhere you want to be, not some people you want to be near."

Taehyung nods, his lips pulling into an unconscious pout as he looks up at Jungkook with sparkly doe eyes. "W-What's so bad about that place?"

Jungkook stares at the adorable creature in his arms, his heart swelling at the sight of him. He reaches down and strokes his soft rosy cheeks, running his calloused fingers across the delicate skin. He smiles ever so slightly at the boy, his voice rather deep but also playful as he says, 

"Well, Bambi, that's for me to know and for you to never find out." 

-

A/N: I'm exhausted. I love you guys, thank you for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.2K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
143K 8K 28
Taehyung has spent years being bullied by Jungkook, but what happens when one project brings them closer and he finally can find out why. BoyXBoy Bu...
troubled. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

4.1K 424 7
"I'd kill for you as long as you let me tap that ass." "Fuck you." where Jeongguk, a troubled kid who is quite feared, agrees to protect the nobody T...
889K 38.8K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...