love maze

Від falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

twenty one

3.9K 201 56
Від falleninterludes

"So, we finally made V spill the tea." Chaeyoung started as we gathered around our table for dinner.

"And?" I asked her.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "He said you two ate dinner. That's it. What a selfish little brat."

"Little?" Lisa asked, "Have you seen your height, Jen?"

"Ya!" Jennie yelled in between munching her food, sending numbers of rice flying all over the table. "Sorry."

"What about Eun woo? Did you talk to him about you and V? I'm sure he saw the post." Chaeyoung asked.

"V looked pissed when he told us you're eating with Eun woo, by the way." Lisa added, "He never spoke to us after that."

"Guess I have to meet him then." I said.

"Don't!" Lisa giggled. "Let's see how he'll act around you when you meet him on Monday."

"Good idea!" Chaeng's eyes widened at Lisa, "Don't meet him, Soo. Just this once."

I pouted, "Alright.. But if he texts me, I might meet him."

"He won't. I can already imagine how high his pride is." Jennie smirked, confident of her statement.

Dinner with the girls ended and they all chose to sleep early. It was already 10 pm when my phone beeped,  I receive a text message.

I felt giddy, expecting the message was from V but my shoulders dropped when I saw that the message was from JK. 

"What's with the sudden invite?" I asked him once I came out of the door.

I found him placing a big blanket over that one table here in the rooftop.

"You left your chocolate with me yesterday. Want to eat it with me?" He grinned, offering me a box of chocolates, as he sat on the table. He tapped the space beside him.

"I clearly forgot about that!" I exclaimed as I sat next to him, a blanket covering me. "Let's share this blanket. You didn't tell it's really really cold here right now."

"I brought coffee." He pointed at the two cups of coffee on his other side. "It's just from the vendo machine."

"That's alright!" I said and took one. When I was reaching out for the coffee, I noticed the design of the pajamas he was wearing. "Cute outfit." I said, trying hard not to smile. He's wearing a pink pajamas, with bunnies as the design.

"I forgot to change pajamas." He said softly, flustered.

"That's okay! It's really cute." I laughed, "Anyway, how's your date with Lisa... and Hobi?"

"It was ok." He simply said, "They're fun to be with."

I sipped my coffee, "That's it?"

Jungkook looked at me sideways, like he's contemplating what to say to me, "Can I tell you something?"

"isn't that why I'm here?" I asked him, smiling. "You can tell anything to me."

"Alright.." He huffed a breath. "I know Lisa likes me."

My smile widened, "You like her too, don't you?"

He frowned, "Honestly, no." The smile on my face was gone after he said that.

"But you.." I tried to think of the right words, "You said you don't want her to be fake married to other guys.. You took her on a date... you're with her all the time. Why??"

"I just" He took a chocolate from the box and ate it, "I just find her like a little sister. It didn't really get to the point that I like her more than a best friend or a sister."

I could already imagine how Lisa will feel about this.

"Really? Even if you try?" 

"I don't want to. I like somebody else already." He said, determined, "But I guess I don't have a chance with her too."

"Why would you think that?"

"She looks like she likes someone from her own department." He smiled bitterly, "But that's okay. It's my fault for not telling her about what I'm feeling anyway."

"But what about Lisa.." I trailed, nervous at how Lisa will take it when he tells her about his feelings. I mean, the girl's been head over heels with her best friend since last year.

"I'm planning to tell her soon." He said, "I can't bear seeing her getting her hopes up when I only meant to be a protective best friend for her."

"When will you tell her?" I asked.

Jungkook looked down, "When I'm ready.. to hurt her."

I felt tears filling up the sides of my eyes, "JK"

He instantly jumped from the table and faced me, "Shit, Jisoo. Why are you crying?"

"I don't" I sniffed, the tears now freely flowing, "want to see Lisa cry. She really likes you.." Jungkook wiped my tears. "But I can't force you to like her back... I don't know what I'll tell her when you finally tell her what you feel.."

"I'm sure she won't need words from you, your presence will do. I know her." He tried to console me, "And I'm sorry if I can't like her the way you want me to."

"Please tell it to her gently." He nodded as I wiped my own tears. "I don't want to experience something like this... I might even cry when I tell someone I'm really close to that I don't like them back." I joked, trying to lighten up MY mood.

Jungkook smiled at me, his lips tight, "Want to continue eating your chocolates with me?"

I sniffed again, "Sure."

"You really had a date with V, huh?" He opened another topic.

I sipped my coffee and said, "Yeah. I'm actually still surprised by that."

Jungkook scoffed, "He didn't even tell us that he likes you."

"Does he tell you anything about him though? His family background.. anything?" I asked him, curiosity getting the better of me.

"Nope." He answered, "The only thing I know about his family is that he's Yoongi's cousin and that Yoongi made him transfer here last semester."

"Why call him V, then?"

"I don't know. Jimin started calling him V when we met him. The nickname just got stuck, i guess." He took another bite of his chocolate. "Point is, only Jimin and Yoongi know a lot about V. The professors don't even call him by his real first name. It's always his last name."

"That's strange." I said, looking ahead.

With me liking V, I can't help but still feel more curious about him. I feel like he's still holding back a part of him; something he doesn't want me or anyone to know. From what I heard when I saw him here the last time, he was talking to his mom and told her that he's going back after his dad cools down... Definitely a family problem. Maybe he's just like me but braver. He probably doesn't want me to know about the issue just like I don't want him to know about our company's bankruptcy but he's braver than I am. I don't know why I thought of that but I just felt it. I do hope we'll explain both our sides calmly and rationally.

"Anyway, what was between you and Eun Woo?" Jungkook made me come back from my thoughts.

"He's just a friend." I answered him right away.

"But you had dates with him.." He said and I finally met his eyes, causing him to look nervous, "I don't mean to-"

"Jk" I called him, "It's okay. I'll tell you about it."

"It's okay if you don't, really." He finally calmed down.

I fixed the blanket over me and said, "But really, Eun Woo and I decided to be just friends. I mean, we tried being more than that but it didn't really reach to that point for me. You know about this feeling, am I right?" Jungkook nodded. "We finished it before he gets too attached, at least, that's what he said."

"Did he say that he still wants to keep the friendship?" He asked me, sounding hopeful.

"Yes, he did." I said, "And Lisa will, too. Don't worry." I reached for his head and patted it. "She'll be mad for a while but I know she'll come back."

"I wish."

As much as I don't want my friends to be hurt, their relationship really needed to be cleared right now.

I know both of them will be hurt but the hurt will pass by once they realize what's the bigger picture why that situation happened and with time, they'll learn something from it.

After all, feelings are just like visitors; we let them come in but they eventually need to exit.. out of the place we let them stay, in our heart and in our mind.

Group Chat Updates

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

125K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
62.9K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
272K 13.5K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...
1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...