love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

twenty

4.2K 227 36
By falleninterludes

"Kim Jisoo! Wake up!" a loud voice said over me, it was Lisa. I groaned, moving sideways and placing my pillow over my ear to cover it. "Hey! Chaeyoung! Wake your cousin up! We need to hear the deets." 

"Or you could just wait for them to tell us." I heard Chaeng said, "I shouldn't have told you about their posts."

"Sooyaaaa" Jennie said and took my pillow away from me. "Tell us about your date with V!"

"Go ask him then." I said, still not opening my eyes.

"He wouldn't tell us. You know how secretive the guy is." Lisa whined, "He's grown up now! That's surprising!"

I groaned again, half opening my eyes to take my pillow from Jennie then go back to trying to sleep again.

"Just let the girl sleep" Chaeyoung giggled.

"Ask V!" I yelled, "Don't come back here until he tells the story so I can sleep peacefully now."

"Alright, we got the blessing!" Lisa said hurriedly. I felt the left side of my bed turn back to normal, meaning, the two girls already stood up and are about to leave the room.

When I heard the door close, Chaeyoung said, "You know V won't spill, right?" I can imagine her smirking at me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"But was the date good?"

I found myself smiling, "Yes."

"That's all I wanted to hear." She said. "From you. I'm going with the girls, V might spill. Bye!"

"Good. Now let me sleep." I said and drifted off again.

- About last night - 

"Come on, just smile already." I told him, with me holding my phone in front of him. "V, I said smile."

"I don't want to." He stuck his tongue out.

When we were done eating, V checked his phone because it rang twice before. Since I'm just a friend, I didn't mind who called him or texted him, he didn't have any reaction when he saw the notification anyway. Bored, I tried to reach out and mess with his cute fluffy hair, to which he didn't mind, thankfully. He placed his phone in his pocket and straightened his posture again, towering over me. And that's when I saw how good the background was for a picture.

I've been trying to take a picture of him smiling but he just kept on saying no. I can't believe V would actually be this playful.

"You didn't smile when I took a picture of you a while ago!" He added.

"That's because I was trying to pose like you." I laughed and winked at him, my mouth exaggeratedly open.

"Stop doing that!" He said softly.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Winking at me."

"Why?"

"It's cute." I heard him mumble.

"I'm cute?" I bounced happily. It was the first time he complimented me; I love flirty V. "Fine. You don't have to smile for the camera anymore." I took a photo of him with his blank face and placed my phone back in my bag.

V and I just finally went outside the restaurant he recommended, which I wasn't disappointed, then we took another walk back to our dorm.

"So you like like me?" I asked him for the last time, just to be sure.

"Yes, Jisoo." He sighed and looked at me. "I like you."

"Why? Don't I annoy you?"

"You do, truthfully. For the first days. You just look like a lost puppy to me, with all your questions about our school here and there." I pinched his side, and he laughed. "But then I realized that I want to see you and be friends with you for the next few days, then it turned out for weeks."

"Does that mean that you want me to annoy you anytime now?" I teased him, and he slowly smiled and nodded. "That's so weird."

V shrugged. "I just figured it will all be worth it."

"But we've only met for a month."

"Yeah,and for that month, I've been to classes with you, ate lunch with you sometimes, been handcuffed and fake married to you.." He brushed his hair back, looking frustrated.

I bit back a grin. "Will you still be like this tomorrow?"

"What do you mean by 'like this'?

"Talkative and more smiley.."

"When I'm with you, why not?" He smiled subtly. "I talk to people who I'm comfortable with."

"Does that mean you're comfortable with me JUST NOW?"

"Since I saw you waiting for a bus." He explained. "You were actually fun to be with when I walked you back to the dorm that night."

"We didn't even talk!"

"That's what I liked about it. I didn't even feel uncomfortable with the silence and even when you were whining about jumping." He smiled.

"Why?"

"Honestly, the first time I saw you in the hallways during your talk with JK, I thought you were pretty mean and a spoiled brat."

"I'll pretend you stopped at the word pretty but go on.."

V chuckled. "You looked.. ready to yell at him when you saw him take a picture of you. Then I saw how your expression quickly changed, I noticed the fake smile too."

"Oh.." I said, "That's because I told myself to make friends with more people now. I didn't have good relationships with my past schoolmates so I thought, I could start making friends with JK."

"Why him though? And why did you give that fake smile of yours?"

"He's the first person that caught my eye!" I told him truthfully, "I told you, I wanted to make friends, that's why I tried to forget what he did."

"Would you tell me why you decided to change your attitude? Or should I wait till we're close enough?"

"Promise not to tell anyone." I looked at him sternly.

"I promise." 

" I was bullied." I looked at our intertwined hands to avoid his gaze," Chaeng too, sometimes. Our blockmates would always compare me to Jin. How successful he is now, how I'm a privileged girl because my family is rich that I always get what I want.."

"I'm sorry." He said, which made me look at him in surprise.

"What for?"

"For judging you too quick."

I laughed, "That's alright. You didn't judge me, all you noticed was true, What bothers me is where were you that time? I only saw Jungkook in the hallway."

"I was by the stairs, far from where you two were standing. I was trying to hide from someone. Probably why you didn't notice me plus the fact that you're too focused on JK that time."

"You're hiding from someone?"

"Tzuyu. Remember the girl who bumped you when we first saw each other?"

So we really locked eyes that time, huh?

"Oh. The one that you married first?"

"Were you waiting for this topic to come out again? You can tell me that you're jealous, Jisoo."

"I'm not jealous!" I scowled at him. "Come on, we're close to the wall now."

"Are you wearing shorts underneath that skirt ?"

"Of course, I am!" I was about to let him see the cycling under my skirt but I realized that he just confessed that he likes me... i don't want him to think that I'm weird too soon.

"Then I'll wait for you from the other side again." He let go of my hand and ran towards the wall, gracefully climbing it and passing over it with ease.

What a gentleman.

Unfortunately, It was still hard for me to climb the wall but I still managed to sit at the top of it to look down at V and the ground I'm going to fall.

"What are you waiting for? Jump!"

"Are there rocks there? I might hit my leg or knees there when I jump" I craned my neck to get a better look of the ground despite it being dark.

"What are you talking about?" He laughed at me. "I'm going to catch you."

"Oh." I blushed. I clearly remember now the day I first passed over this wall, when he promised to catch me. Who would've thought that those words could mean more to me now?

"Do you have any plans to jump or should I just leave you there?"

"Why so impatient?" I asked him. "I'm jumping now! You better catch me again!"

"I promised, remember?"

"I remember." I said in a small voice.

Tonight's fall isn't just going to be physical, I'm afraid that my heart would go along with my body... literally and well, emotionally.

"I'm jumping now!" i jumped after I said that, with V perfectly catching me.

"Gotcha" He grinned at me. I really love the way he smiles. I wish I could see that forever.

"Put me down now." I wiggled, hiding the blush I know was getting evident on my face.

"I think I like you being like this. I didn't even get to carry you bridal style last time. I'm savoring this now." he gently said, trying to meet my eyes.

"Aigoo. You're too cheesy right now, do you know that?" I smiled, "How come I only get to experience this now?"

"Good things are worth the wait." I made a face. "What? Too cocky?" I nodded, though I really found it cute, as I placed my arms around his neck for more support. "I'll just carry you like this quietly for 2 more minutes then."

"You're out of your mind now." I chuckled, and he only replied with a smile.

- end of flashback -

I went out of our dorm room to meet with the girls in the lounge area, where they were hanging out with our other friends, and apparently, where they're also annoying V to get him to spill the details last night.

"Look at his ears! It's still red since we started asking him what happened to them!"

I could already hear their teasing from the hallway and I'm a hundred percent sure that was Jennie who said that. I was a turn away the lounging area when a group of girls blocked my way.

"Well, well, well.." said one girl, "Looks like the slut is already awake."

What did i expect? Of course, there are bullies here too. But really, this early in the afternoon?

"Are you calling me a slut?" I asked her, standing as tall as I can be.

"I'm not calling you a virgin, am I?" she smirked, while the girls beside her laughed.

With that insult and smug look of hers, I did what I had to do. I slapped her.

"Angel, oh my god!" one of the so-called Angel's friends said and glared at me, "You did not just do that to the queen bee, new girl!"

"Queen bee? I thought she was an angel." I mocked.

"You're really brave talking back to us, aren't you? I'm sure this is what made your old private school transfer you here; to teach you manners." another girl spat.

I smirked, "I hate to break it to you but.. you're wrong. So if you'll excuse me, I have to go to my frien-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when Angel grabbed a portion of my hair and pulled it.

What is with bitchy girls and hair pulling?

"You're getting all the boys here! Just go back to where you belong, slut!" she yelled as she's pulling my hair.

Before I could pull her hair too, someone grabbed my waist and carried me a few steps away from Angel and her friends.

"V" they said, looking horrified.

"What do you think you're doing?" V asked them, his voice lower and more intimidating. Just hearing his angry voice makes me frightened too.

The two girls with Angel couldn't answer so Angel stepped forward, pointing a finger at me, "That slut is flirting with Eun Woo, Jungkook, Sehun oppa, and you! Don't you notice that?"

"Call her a slut once again, then-" V was cut off by Angel's angry shout once again.

"But she is! She went out with you last night even when she's with Eun Woo already!"

"Jisoo and I are just friends." said a familiar voice.

Angel and her friends moved sideways to look at who spoke behind them, revealing Eun Woo, with Lisa and the others running towards us.

"What's going on?" Hobi asked.

"Angel, please leave us alone now. You're causing a scene." Eun Woo asked Angel with a smile, though I noticed how his smile didn't reach his eyes like it always did when he's happy.

Angel and her friends slowly walked away from our group, even though Angel still wanted to fight.

"Thanks." V said to Eun Woo, his hand still around my waist.

"Welcome. I'll get going now." Eun Woo left us quietly.

"What's going on?" Hobi asked again, with a more curious tone this time.

Jennie added, "I just told you to go fetch Jisoo! What the hell happened here?"

"Angel was pulling Jisoo's hair when I got here." V said and looked at me, placing both his hands on my cheeks, "Are you okay?"

"I am." I said softly, "Thanks for pulling me away."

He smiled and caressed my hair before looking back to our friends, who all looked stunned at V's gesture towards me. "What?"

"I should really be all shocked by what I'm seeing right now but I'm more concerned with the fact that THE GIRL pulled Jisoo's hair?" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "Honey, are you okay?"

I smiled at her reaction, "Yes. My hair's fine." I looked up at V. "I'm going to talk to Eun Woo first. Do you mind?"

He shook his head, "Go on. Text me when you're done so we can all eat lunch together."

"But you don't have my number" I chuckled. "Anyway, go ask Chaeng for it. I have to find Eun Woo first."

V nodded and finally let go of me.

I sprinted away from my friends, causing them to yell what's going on and bombard V with another set of questions.

I found Eun Woo inside the library. He was sitting alone at the farthest side of where most students were.

"Hey" I said and sat beside him. "I'm sorry."

Eun Woo faced me, "Why?"

"For not telling you ahead." I looked down at my hands, not willing to look at Eun Woo.

"I'm supposed to be the one to say sorry, Soo." I heard him laugh minimally. "I messed up last night."

I didn't expect him to react that way so I finally raised my head and look at his face. "That's okay. Your friend called me to tell me that you're okay, even though you're drunk."

He stiffened for a second. "Yeah, thanks to Dahyun."

"Are you feeling okay now?"

"My head still hurts, actually." He said. "I think I should head back to my room now."

"Eat first." I stood up. "Come with me to the cafeteria."

"Okay.."

"I saw your post in instagram.." He started. "You're with him last night?"

I nodded. "I'm really really sorry."

"I'm fine with it, really. At least now it's confirmed that he likes you too."

"But what about us.."

"I've been thinking about it since I woke up. I was actually planning to go to your room when I saw you in the hallway." He said, "I guess we should just pretend to have something between us."

"How?"

"Let's continue having dates? Or just take photos of each other so we can post something in our social media accounts, where our parents are tracking our relationship, mind you."

"But the ones following us are gone now, right?"

"Yes. But be careful of what you post in your account."

"Alright, I'll just post photos of us, and some group pictures with my friends. No V's allowed in my feed. Got it." I showed him a thumbs up.

Eun Woo looked down but and sighed, "I hope this is all worth it."

"Yeah." I placed a hand over his. "And thanks, really. For taking this lightly and for coming up with a plan quickly. I really owe you big."

"It's okay. Good thing I didn't fall fast." He chuckled, though I felt how insincere it was. "Come with me to the clinic? I'm going to get meds for my headache."

"Of course."

Yeah, good thing he didn't fall fast or else I'm going to be in so much trouble than I am now.

Please... please make this all worth it. 

Instagram Updates

I also added photo updates in chapter 15 since I forgot to add them before ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out ‼️I DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🀬 s...
152K 11.7K 39
β˜…Completedβ˜… -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
600K 22.7K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...