complete me - peter parker

By starxight

❝ I'm only going to take my mask off if you tell Peter how you really feel.❞ ... More

A/N ☻
prologue
cast
playlist ♫
one- midtown high
two- nice to meet ya
three- delmar's
four- new team?
five- lab partners
six- first assignment
seven- library dates
eight- i want it that way
nine- the spiderman
ten- leaves, leaves, leaves
eleven- josh's little bro.
twelve- anthony roberts
thirteen- me before you
fourteen- top mark
fifteen- bow bridge
sixteen- time to be festive
seventeen- best partner
eighteen- the story never ends
nineteen- new student
twenty- unanticipated
twenty two- the masked hero
twenty three- imposter
twenty four- conflicts
twenty five- long lost may
twenty six- instagram
twenty seven- night talks
twenty eight- gym crushes
twenty nine- party, party, party
thirty- closer
thirty one- in all honesty
thirty two- maryland
thirty three- academic decathlon
thirty four- nationals
thirty five- nerve
thirty six- peterson
thirty seven- first date
thirty eight- healing you
thirty nine- forever anonymous
forty- promise me
forty one- if the world was ending
forty two- it was a lie
forty three- just as friends
forty four- only one for me
forty five- am i good enough?
forty six- homecoming
forty seven- save your tears
epilogue
THANK YOU!!
NEW PETER PARKER FAN FICTION

twenty one- me + u = chemistry

7.1K 211 280
By starxight

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝' 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

The next day, after school.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N." Betty waved as we parted ways. I headed towards the library and already found Peter working at the middle table.

"Hi." I said while plotting myself down. Peter removed his ear phones and looked up. "Oh... um hey." I got out all the relevant information and books we need to complete this assignment.

I pulled out the requirement list for this assignment. "It says we can showcase this assignment in any form so I'm thinking of making a poster that compacts all the data and info we've learnt for the past couple of months."

"Uh-sure." He replied, nodding.

I flipped through my exercise book and showed Peter. "Starting from this page to..." I flipped through the pages until I saw a blank page. "Here is all the information I've got." I handed him the book.

"Wow, you've got a lot." Peter said while looking through the pages.

"Yeah, I paid attention so that we can maintain our top score in the class." I laughed.

Peter chuckled, "Well cool. Here's what I got."

He said while giving me his book. I skimmed through his book and there were a lot of doodles especially spiderwebs and spiders. "You want to become an artist?" I joked.

"Er, well- I just doodle when I get bored..." he explained shyly.

"That's awesome, I got to admit you're good at drawing." I kept flipping through the pages. Mostly on every single page, there was at least a spider or spiderwebs. "Are you like some sort of spider fanatic or something?" I laughed.

"No!" I looked at him, confused.

"I-I mean, yeah. They're cool. I like them." he replied, while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

That's a strange obsession. Oh well I've seen the tv show 'My strange addiction/obsession'

"Well, I guess everyone has different likings. For me, I'm not really a fan of insects but your doodles are nice." I answered while giving his book back.

"Thanks."

"So, I think we have pretty good data here. Why don't we summarize from what we got?"

"Sure okay."

I opened my pencil case and got out the Spider-Man pen that Liz bought me.

I started jotting down some points and facts on different acids and bases. Like what happens when we mix different acids and bases. The PH Scale and the periodic table etc.

"I like the pen you have."

"Oh this?" I said while pointing the pen upwards. I thought he was a fan of Spiderman.

"Yeah."

"Thanks ahaha, Liz got it for Betty and I. She likes Spider-Man and wanted us to have this to represent our friendship."

Peter's face brighten up. "D-Does Liz, really like Spider-Man?"

I leaned in and whispered, "Yep a lot Peter, so if you want to impress her you should.." I clicked my tongue, "Do something related to Spider-Man."

Peter teased up when I said Spider-Man.

"Y/N, I don't like Liz alright?" Peter responded with annoyance in his voice.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I really thought you did since you always seemed nervous around Liz and all—"

"Then what about you and Anthony?" Peter asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Hi-him and I are just friends. He's someone that I-I shouldn't like..." I stuttered.

"Why?"

"Because. I just don't want to and I shouldn't because I'm only going to get my heart broken." I sighed.

Peter looked at me with genuine sorriness in his eyes.

"Look partner, I will not mention anything with Anthony in the future. So you will forget about him I-I guess."

I looked up and smiled.

"But um you-uh don't mention Liz." He added.

"Alright, sure." I held out my hand to shake his hand.

"Deal."

"Anyways let's continue writing our points." Peter suggested.

I chuckled, "Yeah, we're always being off topic."

~~~

Peter and I kept on writing more points for around 10 mins and it was dead silence between us two. By the time I finished 20 summarized points, I saw what Peter was doing and he was at point 17 which I think that's enough.

"So here's what I got" I said breaking the silence.

Peter looked up and just in that moment the sunlight came through the windows. The weather nowadays wasn't very pleasant. It was always so dark, cold and snowy. So I haven't seen the sunlight in a long time.

Peter's hair and eyes were gleaming in the sunlight. I haven't really paid attention to his face, this was the first time I had a proper look.

His eyes weren't just solid brown. There were spirals of coffee brown together with droplets of honey like deep pools of melted chocolate you could get lost in, the type of chocolate the melts at the slightest bit of heat and his hair, it looked so silky and soft. Everything was so mesmerizing, I never knew Peter had beautiful eyes and smooth looking hair.

I wonder what shampoo he uses...

"What shampoo do you use, Peter." I blurted out before I realised what I just said.

Oh shoot. That did not just happen.

Peter looked at me strangely, "Wh-what?" he laughed.

I tried to think of something - a lie. But I couldn't. So I just admitted.

"Your hair looks very soft."

"It's a secret." he smirked.

"Just tell me, it'll be our little secret..." I begged.

"It wouldn't be a secret if I told someone else - so nope."

"Fine" I groaned, then I realised he was looking at me - with a little goofy smile. I rolled my eyes then trying to change the subject - "Oh wow, you wrote a lot." I pointed to his work.

"Oh yeah, I tried to summarize all of them but I couldn't shorten them any more than this." He laughed nervously and showed me this paper more in depth.

I read through his paper and I got to admit they were good. I was positive once we added all of our notes together we would at least get B.

"Here's mine." I showed him my paper and he started reading.

"They're well summarized." He replied after around 2 mins.

"Since we got everything we're going to write. I will research any more facts or ideas at home to make our poster better. But should we start by designing the title?" I asked while pulling out pens and markers.

Peter looked at his watch and looked at me. "Y/N, I'm really sorry but I think I need to go now. I-um have the Stark Internship." I looked at my watch. 5:19 PM.

"Yeah, it's fine. The library is going to close in 10 mins anyways." I said while starting to pack up my things.

"Cool. Um. Well you want to meet again tomorrow?" Peter asked.

"We have our Academic Decathlon practice tomorrow until 7:00 PM at the drama room."

"Oh right."

"You didn't forget did you?" I teased.

"No no, of course not." he protested.

"Okay well. Do you perhaps want to come over to my house on Thursday. You can ask your Aunt about it."

"Sure I think I'll be fine."

"Okay but text me to confirm." I added. "Isn't it tiring having to go and do your internship every day?"

"Well, I guess sometimes but it's something I like to do." He shrugged.

I nodded. "Nice."

"Okay, thanks. Um-bye."

"Bye."

He waved and went out of the library door.

"Miss Y/N. The library is closing in five minutes." Said Miss Mitchell, the librarian.

"Oh sorry. I will leave now." I said, getting up and packing the last bits of my stuff.

"Thank you."

"Thank you Miss Mitchell! Have a good night." And I headed out the library.

At least we got some progress done. I really want to get good grades for this subject. This is counting 50% of our grade so I must try my best...

A/N

end of chapter! it's a long chapter! i hope you enjoyed it!

-starxight<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 227 32
This is a story about Emma swan from once upon a time. She gets adopted by the Adams foster family. Just like every other teenage girl she has her up...
166K 3.9K 75
This is a carry on story from my Legolas x reader. It is based in the LoTR timeline and I will try and stick to the storyline where I can, but I have...
138K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
2.8K 58 13
This is a book of my Hazbin hotel OC characters and ideas, you are aloud to use my characters and ideas in your hazbin hotel fanfiction if you want t...