You Stole My Heart

By Storm-And-Snow

Nerdy, invisible and unpopular, Sarah wishes for everything she doesn't have-including football star hottie Z... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
EPILOGUE UPDATE!!!!

BONUS CHAPTER

214 8 2
By Storm-And-Snow

***Hey Loyal readers!!! Okay, so we know we promised Drama and Disney Magic in the next few chapters, and that still stands, however, we have a special, surprise BONUS CHAPTER for you!!! Ever wonder how Blake said the three all-important words? Well, this is their story! Remember, this takes place the same time as chapters Twenty One and Twenty Two (Sarah's first date with Shane ;p) ***

Carley

Chat 2moro
Blake says he's got surprises for me =D
It better be worth getting up this early
I need deets on you and Hercules!!!!
Xxx

I send the text to Sarah as I stare at my dark wardrobe. It's eight am on a Saturday, Blake had better bring coffee when he picks me up at nine.
Why is it so early????

Unsure of what he has planned, I pull on a pair of black leggings, a pleated red and gold miniskirt styled to look like a catholic school uniform skirt-but shorter, hence the leggings-and a tight black tee that doesn't show off too much cleavage, buts hugs my not-really-there curves nicely. The rhinestone skull and crossbones emblazoned across the chest makes me grin, my dad hates this top.

I pull on my clunky combat boots and lace them up. It's a calming ritual for me. Every morning, I unlace the shoes completely and time myself as I re-lace them. My record is 52 seconds per boot.

After that it's hair and make-up time. I pull my auburn hair into two messy pigtails atop my head, and apply a heavy liquid line over dark red eyeshadow, and highlight my eyelids with some gold shimmer. Next I use deep burgundy rogue on my cheekbones to emphasize my pale skin and apply a red lipstick, smudging in some eyeliner to make it appear darker. I finish with with coat of clear lipgloss, smack my lips together in satisfaction, and blow a taunting kiss at the mirror.

I don't dress up for Blake, and I certainly don't dress this way to impress anyone else, attract attention, or any of that other crap people say about the way I dress.
I dress this way because I like it. Full stop.

The fact that it pisses off my dad is like the cherry on top.

"Morning sweetheart," Blake greets me with a kiss and my favorite Caramel Macchiato.

"Did I ever tell you that your the best boyfriend in the entire world?" I ask as I greedily slurp down the delicious caffeine. Blake chuckles.
"Not yet you haven't."

"Well, maybe I shouldn't then." I tease. Blake is probably the last guy you'd expect me to date. He's tall, scrawny, awkward and completely nerdy. He always dresses in chinos and button-up shirts for school, but today he's wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a quote from the ever-wise Jedi Master Yoda on it.

"What's your shirt say?" I ask, scrunching up my nose in concentration.

"There is no try, only do, or do not." His goofy impression of the old green Star-Wars character has me giggling. "I figured I needed the motivation today."

"And why's that?"

A slow, mischievous smile spreads across his face.

"You'll see." He answers enigmatically.

****
"Ugh, do they have to talk about this shit 24/7?" I groan as I reach forward to shut off the car's radio. They were discussing the latest corporate scandal; some hot shot CEO's son busted for killing his 23 year old stepmom. Eight months ago. Talk about old news.

"If they were talking about the oil spill or the animal abuse that company is responsible for, you'd be listening." Blake jests.

"Yeah, but that stuffs important. So some kid lost it and killed his teenage step mom ages ago. It's old news. We know all about this already. They should just get the whole thing over with and throw the guy in prison. Any normal, non-rich citizen would've been thrown in the slammer and left to rot." Blake indulges me in my rants about how corrupt the government is and how the rich get off scot free with anything and the poor just have to make do, and even puts in a few conspiracy theories he's read off the internet while exploring those "they walk among us" sites about aliens on earth.

He's a total stickler for that kinda stuff.

"You know, in our own way, we're both examples of what American society shuns." I blurt randomly, as we pull into a parking lot I don't recognize.
Blake looks over at me, as he parks the car.

"Oh?"

"You know, you, believing that aliens have already invaded and are blending in as humans-"

"There is complete evidence of that!" He jumps to defend himself. "I've seen hardcore proof that Senator Gallagher is not human, and just last week a UFO sighting-"
"And me, with all the conspiracy theories and environmentalism and activism..." I continue to ramble on about how we're basically labeled as outcasts of society when Blake says suddenly;

"Do you have any idea how adorable you are when you get worked up over this stuff?" He leans over and kisses me full on, and I wrap my arms around him, allowing myself to get lost in the kiss, moulding my lips to his. Eventually he pulls away.

"You taste like coffee." His features screw up in mock disgust. He hates caffeine. I just laugh and pull his face back to mine.
"You don't care," I breathe, just before our lips collide again. He pulls back too soon.

"We should probably get going."

"But I like it in here," I whine.

"Well, you'll love it out there." He smirks.

"Where are we anyway?" I look around, trying to figure out where we are exactly.

Blake

"I...might have booked a full-day horseback trail ride in Harriman State Park," I try to act nonchalant, but it's hard not to act smug when Carley's face lights up in excitement. I knew she'd love the idea. Or well, I really, really hoped she would.

"What are we still doing in the car? Let's go!" She jumps up and is out of the car before I can be all gentlemanly and open her door for her.
"Hold your horses," I chuckle as I chase after her, "remember me? Your super hot boyfriend that could easily take down Zac Cornelio?" I taunt her with a reference to Homecoming night after the whole Episode with Caleb.

She rolls her eyes, trying hard not to laugh. I catch up to her and sling my arm around her waist, squeezing her gently. On most girls, I assume that would be a comforting, affectionate sort of gesture, but Carley is majorly ticklish. She jumps out of my grasp and squeals, then shoots me a glare, daring me not to laugh. I can't help it, she's just so damn cute when she's not trying to scare off every sentient life form within a ten-mile radius.

She doesn't seem to share my sentiment.

Once we're actually on the horses, Me on a Chestnut mare with a wicked attitude named Brietta, and Carley on a beautiful black one, we follow our guide along a trail at the base of the Teton mountain range. We ride through the lodge pole forests and aspen groves in awe of the beauty of nature surrounding us.

As we trot silently along a wider part of the trail, Carley pulls her horse; Rhonda up next to me. I smile at her and she casts an awe-filled expression of joy my way. She's beautiful. I know she's scary and she's got more attitude Brietta, but that's who she is; it's not that I have to see past that to see her beauty, because it's not a façade she puts up to scare people away, it's a part of her beauty. I love that's she's stubborn and opinionated and I love her sharp tongue and quick wit.

I love her.

My stomach twists and my gut clenches in anticipation. How do I tell her, when do I tell her? Do I just casually slip it into the conversation?
"Oh, isn't this view beautiful? By the way, I love you and I want to be with you forever and I hope I don't sound as desperate as I think it does."
Yeah right. That'll about do it.

After three hours of peaceful scenery and kind-of painful riding, we stop for a picnic lunch amidst the wildflowers.

That sounds really poetic, I know, but it's true. All around us are just hundreds and thousands of lilac wildflowers.

Carley sighs contentedly and leans back after we stuffed ourselves full of the vegetarian food. Our guide is a little whiles away, tending to the horses.
"Sarah would really love this." She says. Then glances at me languidly, her brown eyes hooded. "Although, I don't really think I'd want her here right now." I smile, and lean down next to her.

"I think she's too preoccupied right now with the latest development in her love life," I laugh, trying to hide my concern. She really has had the worst luck with guys lately.

"Think this one'll be better than Caleb?" Carley cocks her head to the side, causing rays of sunshine to bounce off her ginger curls. She gave up on the pigtails at some point and just let her hair down, strands now flying everywhere in the breeze. I reach over and catch one.

"I hope so. She deserves so much more than Zac." I never told anyone this, but back in freshman year, before I started hanging out with Carley and Sarah, Zac befriended me, only to ditch me the minute he made the football team. I guess I never really forgave him for that, leaving me alone and friendless in a strange place, all because he was suddenly "cool". I never did have any respect for people who compromised themselves for attention, status or whatever.

"I like it when you play with my hair," Carley says, then looks away shyly. She harley ever does that. Lying down on my back, I cover my face with my hands.
"Why is this so hard?"

Carley

"What?" I ask, confused by his sudden change in demeanor.

"Timing could not have been more wrong," he groans. As suddenly as he lay down he's sitting up again, his hands on my shoulders, his eyes staring intently at me, searching my face.

"Carley, I'm leaving for Europe after graduation, and you're leaving to go do volunteer work in Africa or something, we'll be worlds apart. You gotta admit, red, this is one hell of a time to be in love."

I gasp, de he just say...

"Yes, I love you, I love you more than I ever thought possible, I love you so much it physically hurts sometimes. And I know that 99% of the time high school relationships don't last and that we're young and there's still so much that could happen in our lives, but I love you. I've loved you since freshman year, Carley, and I'm terrified of what's gonna happen after high school."

I swallow, my lips unable to form words...hell, my mind can't even come up with a coherent thought.
"Bla-" I try to start with his name, but he crashes his lips to mine instead, effectively shutting me up.
It's the sweetest,most passionate, kiss I've ever experienced.

"That was so not how I planned to tell you," he whispers, his forehead pressing against mine, keeping us close. "I had it all planned out, we were going to go out on this romantic horse ride, and I was gonna say something romantic and you would swoon, and then-"

"Me? Swoon?" I raise an eyebrow indignantly. "I don't swoon, not even for the man I love." His jaw drops at the significance of my statement. His shock doesn't last long, though, because pretty soon we're kissing again.

"We can worry about the future some other time, okay? Right now, we're together, and that's what matters." I murmur between kisses.
"Hey, I think we should head out aga-do you two need a minute?" The guide calls, suddenly embarrassed. I'm not actually surprised, what we were doing was kinda blush-worthy.

"No, we're good. Sorry man," Blake calls back before we get back onto our horses.

As we ride out, I feel like jumping up and down for joy. I've never been in love before, never said "I love you" to anyone but my family and Sarah. It's a wonderfully indescribable feeling.

By the time we get back home the sun's beginning to set.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I reach for it, having forgotten about it all day.
It's from Sarah.

Big news!!!
Sleepover my place, bring Blake!!!
Xoxo

I guess her date with Shane went well.

*********************************************************************
Hey guys!!!

We hope you enjoyed this extra-special bonus chapter and really got to understand Blake and Carley's personalities, and how much they care about each other-and Sarah!!
This was a spontaneous idea and we felt like you guys deserved to see from both their perspectives, which is why we kinds switched POVs halfway through, and then back again. It just seemed like those things needed to be told by Blake, and the others by Carley.
Did that make any sense?
Oh well.
We're sorry we got you guys all hyped up about finding out what went down between Zac and Sarah in the Micky Mouse Penthouse, and then threw this at you...prolonging the suspense.
(Not really, hehehe)

Thanks for all the support so far, we really appreciate it!!!
Lots of love
(Next chapter up soon!!!)
Xoxo
Storm and Snow 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
19.7K 109 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...
370 3 13
Anthony is your basic, stereotypical, popular guy. He's the star football player that every girl falls for and is dating the most popular girl in sch...
6.7K 93 14
*I've always wanted to read about a girl who was to deal with her boyfriend being a baseball player. It's a totally different world. Have you ever ha...