The Last Witch

By Evangleline

She died in the Great Witch Hunt of 2059. So when she wakes up as Genevieve Helen Swan with a newborn little... More

Part 1: Prologue
Part 2: Enter Genevieve
Part 3: Growing Up
Part 4: Charlie
Part 5: Return to Forks
Part 6: Cullen Thoughts
Part 7: Discovered
Part 8: To See and To Know
Part 9: Time Flies 1/2
Part 10: Time Flies 2/2
Part 11: Leah
Part 12: Bella's Arrival
Part 14: Edward Loses His V-card
Part 15: Carlisle is Home
Part 16: Wedding Plan Adjustments
Part 17: Obsession
Part 18: Ignorance Isn't Bliss

Part 13: Bella's First Day

7.6K 244 22
By Evangleline

January 18, 2005

3rd POV

Forks High School, Cafeteria

Bella had gone through the first half of her day at Fork's High School and was beyond pissed. Everyone seemed to be so shocked when they saw her. She knew what they had expected; a  genius model, like Genie. She knew the only reason Jessica was hanging around her was to get the bit of popularity that came with being the 'shiny new toy' as she put it when they sat down at the table. Mike was like a puppy, she was pretty sure that she could train him up if she wanted to. Angela while nice was clearly a fan of Genevieve by how much she mentioned her and talked about how she used to babysit her and her brothers. The rest well, they just weren't worth mentioning aside from Ben's habit of calling her baby and Tyler's obsession with Genevieve.

She was picking at her food when they walked in. They were beautiful, just as beautiful as Genevieve. She had thought that was impossible and she wanted to know how. "Who are they?"

Jessica looked at them and then back clearly confused. "You don't know the Cullens?" She had asked as if she couldn't believe it.

"I just moved here a few days ago." Bella said as though it should have been obvious.

"I know! It's just, "

"Just what?"

"Bella, they're practically part of your family!"

"I don't have family that looks like that."

"Genevieve does. God, she's so hot. I'd love to tap that!" Tyler speaks up from beside Mike as he sits already realizing who they were talking about.

"Pig." Jess say rolling her eyes before looking back at Bella. "Genevieve and Dr. Cullen have practically been dating since they first moved here. They're practically the Fork's 'it' couple. It was this huge thing at first because he has like three kids, even though they're not really kids. Rose and Jasper Hale, the blonde ones,  are seniors and were adopted. They're dating Emmett, the tall muscly one, and Alice, who kind of looks like a hyped of pixie. They're Mrs. Cullen's kids wi-"

"Genie's dating a married man and that's ok?" Bella looked at them like they were crazy only for them to look at her the same.

"No!" Jessica scoffed. "Just like listen, ok? Anyways, Mrs. Cullen is Dr. Cullen's sister-in-law. They moved here with him like a year or two after she was widowed. Apparently, she didn't want to live in a place filled with the memories of him or something like that."

"And the other one?" She asked looking over at the one with bronze hair who had briefly looked over before turning away as the door opened once more, only letting her see his eyes momentarily. She saw Genevieve walking in with a basket then and scowled.

"Edward? Totally hot but completely unavailable so don't even bother. Apparently, he has a long distance girlfriend and no one can measure up to her." It was clear by Jessica's tone that she had tried and failed, repeatedly. We'll see about that.

"What's she doing here?"

"Oh, Genevieve usually stops by with lunch for them. Sometimes she stays and will eat with them but usually she leaves to have lunch with Dr. Cullen. I still can't believe you don't know about this though I mean Chief Swan's dating Mrs. Cullen."

"He's what!?" Bella's voice could be heard throughout the cafeteria.

~~~

Moments Earlier

It was strange how much their lives had changed. They no longer had to worry about moving about every few years thanks to the glamour that made it appear as though they were aging or even coming up with excuses to not be in public on sunny days thanks to the one that hid the sun's affect on their skin. Gen's magic was added to their crested jewelry and so long as they were worn they had no worries. Considering the spells she put over them, they would never have to worry about them being damaged by accident as they were now nearly indestructible, could not removed by anyone else, and were even invisible to anyone they didn't tell about the crests to.

Along with that there was a sort of calming effect placed over them that filtered the air around them. While made specifically for Jasper it had been a blessing to them all and relieved their own hidden fears of exposing themselves if they couldn't control themselves should one of the humans begin bleeding in front of one of them. However there was one other that truly became their favorite and it was the one that returned the color of their eyes as humans.

It was wonderful to see their eyes again. Rose and Jasper had never realized why it was so easy for others to believe they were siblings and yet seeing their reflections now they could see it. The two were at opposite spectrums of blonde, Jasper's dark honey to her pale gold. And they learned it was the same for their eyes as well, Rose's hazel leaning more to light brown while his leaned more towards a light green. Emmett's eyes had returned to a dark blue reminiscent of the ocean during a storm while Carlisle's were a light blue similar to seafoam. Alice's was a warm rich chocolate that was just slightly darker then Esme's own eyes. Edward's eyes were the vibrant green of fresh spring grass.

They were perfectly relaxed as they sat in the crowded cafeteria. 

"How long til she gets here?" Emmett was practically bouncing in his seat wondering what they would be having for lunch. Rose smacked the back of his head.

"She'll get here when she gets here."

"She's walking in, in 5. 4. 3. 2. Here!" Alice said with a happy tilt to her bell-like voice.

Edward turned his head hearing his name from a table further in and noticed a plain looking brunette staring before turning away realizing exactly who she was despite never meeting her himself. He had no want to know the girl he'd seen in his mate's memories as she taught him how to close his mind to others so as not to be bombarded by their thoughts every moment of the day. He knows she didn't want him to see them nor did she want him to base his opinion of her on them but he couldn't help it. The way she and that woman had treated his Genevieve was disgusting. He saw as they treated her as a nuisance, as if she was unwanted and her very existence a burden on them. 

He couldn't help smiling as she sat at his side and began taking out the lunch she'd made them. The smile didn't last long however when he was drawn into Alice's vision.

He was sitting in Biology when Mr. Banner assigned Isabella to sit beside him. The plain girl sat as close as she could to him and would continue to 'accidently' touch him her hands usually ending up on his thighs and steadily trying to make their way upward with every attempt she made despite his clear rejection of her. He grew so sick of it that after her seventh attempt in an hour he grabbed her wrist lifting it high and demanded Mr. Banner to keep her away from him before threatening her that he would press charges if she ever touched him again.

The vision changed.

He was leaving school early. Genevieve making the excuse that he wasn't feeling well and taking him home. He was in their room and she was letting her hair down. He couldn't stop from moving behind her and grinding himself against her.

The vision ended and he knew Jasper could feel his lust and need for his mate. He instantly leaned forward acting sick as his hand went to Genevie's upper thigh and squeezed. He could feel her slight jump at his touch but did not stop to act concerned for those who were watching. Soon enough she was leading him out of the cafeteria bookbag in hand towards the office. Not noticing or bothering to acknowledge Isabella Swan's eyes following them.

~~~

Shortly, after Genevieve and Edward left the other Cullen 'teens' asked Alice what she had seen and if it had to do with Edward leaving. When she mentioned what Isabella had planned to do if they had a class together there was nothing but a mixture of disgust and hatred. 

"What was with the lust though?" Emmett asked before his wife could say anything. Alice and Jasper looked at him surprised he'd noticed. "What? I'm pretty sure we could all smell it on him."

"I had another vision after that since Edward decided he would be going home rather then deal with her. Let's just say we should all be very grateful for magic otherwise we might have to spend all afternoon and night hunting." It was clear that if possible Alice would be blushing though in all truth the glamour did seem to give off a light sort of pink tint at her cheeks. 

"It's about damn time." Emmett said just before bursting out in laughter. Rose simply rolled her eyes before turning to her 'twin'.

"Can't we just kill her and be done with it?"

"I second that." Jasper responded and Alice almost facepalmed at her husband and sister reaction to the human girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.2K 24
Cullens x oc For the Clarke family, moving had become their "norm," but none of them expected Florence Clarke's world to change drastically when she...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

81K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
104K 4.3K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
348K 6.3K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...