Gunslinger of kouh

By Ace_spade789

Book 1 of my gunslinger series Y/N Flint is a guy who moves to kouh for school and finds adventure when he di... More

Bio
Ariving in kouh
Just another day
The meeting
Open house
Peace talks
The dragons
Oh no
Summer
Training and a summit
Back to school
Unwanted pest
A surprise
Juggernaut drive
peerege
Peerege members (so far)
The return
The fallen angel
Training
Flint vs gremory
Between fights
Anther day between the fights
Updaited peerage
Flint vs sitri
Going home
School again
More drama.
Bonfire
The pool
The stone
Preventing the end of days
The end

Rebirth

7.2K 106 45
By Ace_spade789

After Y/N woke up he was made aware of the situation about Loki and how Rias and sona went to fight him with some members of there peerage.

Y/N: "I'm going to help them they'll need my help it's Loki he is a god!!!"

Sirzechs: "I could only send a few but I might be able to send you. If you are ready?"

Y/N: "I'm ready."

Time skip

Y/N's pov

Sairaorg and I where transported to the battlefield. When we arrived team vali just teleported out with Fenrir and issei just got up and grabbed Thor's hammer. Sairaorg was about to make a move when I stopped him.

Y/N: "hold on a second. I am curious to see if this works."

He just nods.

That's when Issei hit Loki with the hammer. And Loki disappears.

Sairaorg: "he must be strong. I would like to fight him sometime soon."

Y/N: "didn't sirzechs mention a rating game coming up?"

Sairaorg: "yes I believe he di... hold on a second!!!"

The Midgard serpent went to attack Rias and issei when Sairaorg punches it knocking it unconscious.

Y/N: "impressive."

Issei: "Sairaorg!!!??"

Y/N: "yeah we came as backup but it looks like you have everything handled here just fine."

Everyone's attention was now on me.

Everyone except Sairaorg: "Y/N!!!!!????"

Y/N: "yeah I know... I look pretty good for being dead huh."

Sona: "how? Rias said that Kuroka killed you while defending her and Koneko."

Y/N: "well..."

Rias: "he isn't human anymore."

Sona: "but Y/N can't be a devil it would kill him."

Y/N: "turns out that fallen angels are both heavily and demonic. Sooooo." I let out my black fallen angel wings. "It turns out that I could be saved."

Everyone was shocked.

Time skip to the sitri castle.

Sona: "it's definitely going to take some getting used to."

Y/N: "yeah I know."

Sona: "however it is fitting. Your ancestor was a fallen angel."

Y/N: "and this sacred gear azazel gave me when he resurrected me is nice too."

Sona: "I thaught it disappeared about 1500 years ago..."

Y/N: "nope turns out that azazel had it the whole time."

Y/N summoned his new sacred gear and it was a golden lasso.

Y/N: "I'm curious too see if the comics this was featured in got it right..."

Sona: "saji!"

Saji: "yes sona?"

Y/N: "hold this end of this will ya?"

Saji: "O-K?"

Saji grabs the end of the lasso.

Y/N: "so saji... what do you really think of sarafall?"

Saji: "s-she is really annoying but really nice and we both love sona so much and probably in the same way.... wait why did I just say all that?"

Y/N: "well it works."

Saji: "what does?"

Y/N: "this lasso is apparently the same one as Wonder Woman used in the comics."

Saji: "wait wonder woman is real?"

Y/N: "no no she is fiction. But apparently the lasso isn't. I'll need to train with it maybe I can have fun messaging with Rias."

Sona: "I want you to take me right now Y/N I'm just to proper to say it but I want you now. Wait a minute."

She looks down and sees she is standing on the lasso. And Y/N starts laughing and sona goes full blown blush. Because her entire peerage where in the room.

Y/N: "I feel like if I say something the building will blow up... I'm just going to walk over to this bedroom over hear..."

Y/N leaves the room and sona is still in shock that she said that in front of her entire peerage.

Saji: "at least your sister didn't hear that."

Sona just left the room and fallows Y/N

Time skip

We all returned to kouh I spent the last few days of summer working on my truck because of the damage from the fight with vali when I activated my balance breaker for the first time. Hope and despair told me that the Gatling gun is named "harmony" and I can only enter it when I'm at a perfect balance with myself. The damage to my truck wasn't too bad just need some loving and a new bumper and grill fortunately sirzechs and sarafall helped me find the parts and even payed for them too. I had my music playing while I worked the current song that was on was "home sweet home" by Mötley Crüe when I had a unexpected visitor.

I was under the truck doing a oil change when I heard footsteps.

???: "hey Y/N can we talk?"

I crawled out from under the truck and seen Koneko standing there.

Y/N: "oh hey koneko. Of course we can talk. What's up?"

I got up and walked to my sound system and turned off my music and sat down at my deck table set. I pulled out a chocolate bar from my fridge for Koneko and she sat down.

Koneko: "I-I wanted to say t-thank you for what you did for me. And say sorry."

Y/N: "sorry for what?"

Koneko: "Kuroka killed you because you wanted to protect me from her."

I just smiled.

Y/N: "you know... I seen you sleeping by my hospital bed when I was recovering. I was in and out of it but I did see you there ether useing your sage arts to try and heal me or sleeping snuggled right up to me. I should be the one saying thank you."

She then started to blush.

I then got up and went inside for a moment to grab a box.

Y/N: "that reminds me. I got you this."

I hand her the box. And she opens it.

Y/N: "I thought you would like it."

It was a necklace of a motorcycle with a cat engraved into the gas tank.

Y/N: "do you like it?"

Koneko: "I love it."

We talked for a few more hours while I worked on my truck. I wanted it ready for school tomorrow. I offered her a place to stay but she went home and I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 667 13
The story is a Male gunslinger reader x Rwby.
66.3K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
518K 14.2K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild
245K 5.1K 64
(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out with them. He preferred to go training...