Her Broken Soul

By furry496

" Maya! Where the hell are you??" Zain shouted. She was cleaning the kitchen when she heard her husband sho... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New Story ALERT
100K❤

EPILOGUE

14.5K 365 71
By furry496

Maya's POV

As sun peaked through thin clouds with breeze hitting the leaves, I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I was wrapped in Rohaan's arm. I poked his chest and he groaned. Then opened one eye and looked at me. I pointed at his arms which were still on my waist. After a minute of looking at my face and his arms he understood and let me go. I just smiled as he adjusted himself again on bed covering his face with blanket.

I got up and went to bathroom. After getting fresh I came out and looked at the mess of cake we did in night. I cleaned it and looked at Rohaan who was still sleeping. I went towards him and sat near him. I took the blanket off from his cute-sleepy face and looked at it for a good 1 minute. I tangled my hands in his hairs and slowly brushed them with my fingers. A peaceful smile reached on his lips which satisfied my heart. I had definitely tired him last night.

Then I went down and suddenly it clicked me that today we all had to go to Alisha's house for dinner because she wanted to tell us something special and she requested elders to force me to come at her house and they did.I had totally forgotten that. After breakfast and spending time with family, I went up to woke him up. As I went inside he was struggling with his tie. I smiled and went to him. He looked at me and smiled eventhough it showed me clear annoyance due to tie problem. I took tie from his hands and circled it around his shirt collar. I tied it easily and looked at him. He was totally stunned at my effortless work.

"Trust me! I had tried five times but it only had to be tied by you." He said with annoyed and shocked expression. I just giggled and pulled his cheeks while saying cute to him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. With a smile he kissed the tip of my nose which made ke giggle more.

He released me and then I gave him his breakfast. I told him about Alisha's dinner invitation. He told everyone to get ready till 7 PM. He was eating his breakfast when Izzah came out of kitchen with vanilla cake in her hands .

"Who brought this cake?" She asked as she put it on dining table. Aan just looked at her and said that he brought it. The questioning look in her eyes was answered as Aan told her that I had night cravings! Stupid!

Let it go Maya,  you have already made him suffer at night!

Izzah smiled and hugged me and then we both ate that cake. And we didn't gave Aan cake. After small bickering he went to office laughing as he ate red velvet cake and didn't give us. Worst thing was that he ate whole freaking cake!

We just shrugged it off and after spending whole day in deciding what to wear and then getting ready, we were patiently waiting for Aan. He strictly told us to get ready by 7 PM and now he was 7 minutes late.

And then he showered us with his presence and got an earful hearing of coming late. Then we went to Alisha's house and everyone was already present there. We all literally glared at Aan. Poor him!

I met with everyone and then it was dinner time. We all sat and ate the food in their new house which they brought before Zain had gone to jail.After eating and giving compliments to Alisha we all helped her in cleaning the kitchen. Well, I didn't actually because they made me sit down on sofa and didn't let me do any work. All men were helping in cleaning table and all women were cleaning kitchen. I was just watching them cleaning and joking around. I was happy seeing everyone smiling. Everyday my heart only swells with happiness and love from this family.

After cleaning, we all girls went in Alisha's room as Alisha wanted to tell usomething, which she was saying that she hadn't even told her parents. Again I was forced by Hamail and Mama. She was really excited. But as we sat down I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen. But I didn't say a word as I thought it was just because of something I ate.

"I am going to tell you people a great news, I..." Alisha started but my pain got worse and a shriek left my mouth as I felt my water broke.

Rohaan's POV

We all except for those girls were sitting in garden when Izzah and Hamail came running in garden. Hamail went to her mother and Izzah came to me with her ragged breaths.

"Bhai! Bhai! Maya bhabhi...she...she...." she stopped as Maya's painful scream reached my ears. In a second I dashed in room with all family members following behind me.

I was shocked to see her crying so hard and hiccuping so badly. All energy knocked down from me. I went near her and cradled her head in my hands. She took a fistful of my shirt.

" Start the car!" I shouted and carried her in my arms to car.

Ammar quickly started the car and  Izzah opened the door for us. I took her in car and brought her head near my chest. Her screams were getting louder. I was saying soothing words in her ears and was stroking her belly minutes after minutes I was kissing her head. A tear slipped from my eyes at her painful condition. I  was scared to lose her. I was just praying to Allah to ease her pain.

Alisha was shouting at Ammar after each minute to drive faster and he was crossing all red signals. At last we reached hospital and in a minute they took her in operation theater.

All others reached hospital, carrying the baby stuffs we need. After several painful waiting hours and roaming infront of the operation theater door, the doctor came out. We all looked at him.

"Congratulations! It's a baby boy. Mother and baby is alright. " We all released a breath we never knew, we were holding. I thanked Allah for such blessing. I was scared to lose them.

"Can I meet them?" I asked in excitement. I really wanted to see my jaan.

"Just stay for few minutes, let us get them into room." She said. I nodded and thanked her.

After few minutes they allowed us to go inside. I first went to My jaan and she looked way tired but still she managed to gave me  her beautiful soft smile. I gave her a gentle loving kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and then she left me alo...

I mean left my hand and slept because she was too much tired. She had already looked at the baby. Everyone was just surrounding the baby.

"Hey! Hey! That's my baby boy there. So if you people don't mind can I see him?" I said and received glares of them. I shrugged it off and took my baby from maa and God He was cute and devilishly handsome like his father a.k.a me. I smiled as my baby giggled. He got my ocean blue eyes and heart-robbing smile of Maya. And he got chubby milky white skin and beautiful rosy cheeks. Trust me, he got better features than any other boy or even girl.

After playing with him for hours, we saw Maya waking up. All men went out as she wanted to change her clothes. Her mother helped her.

After some minutes we were called inside. Ammar went to her and kissed her forehead lovingly and hugged her tightly. Even though he was her brother, I still wanted her in my arms only. I went to them and sat near her on bed and pulled her to me. Ammar rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You better stay away from her young man." I told him sarcastically. He again rolled his eyes and replied.

"You better treat them right or you know me my dear brother-in-law." I just rolled my eyes and kissed Maya's head which was on my shoulder.

Ammar went to hold baby but the real problem was that Izzah was holding him. And she was not letting anyone take the baby away from her. And then they started their bickering.

"Let me hold the baby." Ammar said in low voice. Izzah being possessive about her nephew shook her head in no.

"Izzah, Give me the baby. What is wrong with you?" But she just rolled her eyes and held my baby close to her.

"Izzah come on! Give me the baby. I also want to hold him. Please." He said calmly. It was not easy to make Ammar angry. He was always the calm guy. He just get possessive about his family.

"Izzah.." he said.

"Fine. Oh My Allah! You are annoying." She said making us all laugh. She gave baby to him. Hamail had prohibited everyone from kissing baby. She didn't want the baby to get germs and then getting bad health.

After some moments Alisha stood up and held her mama's hand. Then she made everyone attentive beacause she wanted to say something special.

We just looked at her.

"WAIT! Are you preg..." Izzah stopped as elders were there.

Alisha nodded shyly. For a moment I could see Maya's eyes full of tears but they were unshed ones. She just looked at Alisha for confirmation. She nodded. Mind you maya still hadn't forgave her but she care for her.

In a second Ammar and hamail took her in their arms and hugged her tightly. We all smiled and elders gave them blessings. We all congratulated them and ofcourse Alisha and Maya had to cry for good 5 minutes while hugging each other. I took my baby in my arms and gave a hug to Alisha's baba. That man was totally overjoyed. Well! Everyone could feel him.
Maya seemed uneasy because Zain was in Jail but Alisha gave her assuring smile and Izzah mouthed her 'He deserved it'. Ammar said that they would take good care of Alisha making Maya's heart at rest.

I took our baby to Maya and she held him closely. I sat near her and hugged her from side. She placed her head on my shoulders while we were both looking at our cute baby. Suddenly there was a sound of click as Baba took photo of us and laughed while showing to others, trying to boast himself because of his great photography skills.

Then all of them sat near and asked about baby's name. Then there were many suggestions started.

"Umer"
"Zohaib"
"Ahmad"
"Rizwan"
"Musa"
"Ayyan"

"Stop right there. I have decided what will be my boy's name." I said.

Literally everyone raised their eyebrows.

"It will be ARYAN. Which means beyond anyone's strength. My baby is powerful and cute.."

"And cute."
"And handsome."
"And bubbly."
"And lovely."
"And smiley"

And there they go again. I just smiled at their bickerings. I looked at Meri jaan who was laughing at them. After a second she looked at me and gave me that herat robbing smile. I kissed her forehead lovingly and put my arms around my both jaans.

"I love you jaan-e-rohaan." I said slowly in her ears. Light pink shade reached her cheeks and her blushed cheeks were cute. I kissed her cheeks and no one noticed as they were still bickering on how my son looks like.

"I love you too jaan-e-maya." She said and kissed my cheeks. I smiled at her.

My jaan.

And at last he mended her broken soul.

The End...

Assalam o alikum beautiful people!

So it ended. I'm happy for all of them. I am really sad that it ended. But it has to end. *tissues please*😢😢

Thanks to Allah....

I never thought that it will get this much likes even.
My beautiful all time supporters.Thank u...

theKiara
You my beautiful star...thanks for ur support...

fatima54649
FatimaRafi0
HaleemaShahzad
WandaGooch
Kuma27
g999999
myeesha00
SAKSHIPANDEY727
moushumisarkar16
lasisimaryam
user46287254
amyaisha8
_XoTy123

Thank u so much you beautiful peeps! Thanks for commenting and voting...And my silent readers thanks peeps..
if anyone left then sorry..😅

Please vote and comment and follow me....
P.S: I still love you..♥️♥️😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.4K 50
#2 in honestly "What are you doing here with Nate?" He asked with anger in his voice. "I'm his date" I said rudely "His date? Shay what the f**k!" H...
572K 22.6K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
22.6K 767 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...