the driver era spanking one s...

By AradhanaVanAssche

One shorts spanking and ageplay story's Sorry for my bad engels More

A/N
druk ( engels)
dronken ( NL)
aftercare
sneaking out
nightmare ( age play story)
misbehavior
no idea's
back in diapers
sequel from misbehavior
coming out
can't sleep
stressed ( age play)
overboard
manager
consequences ( ageplay)
sick
a day whit rossy ( age play )
it's okay to be sad
my new neighbor
A/N
coming out #2
cranky
new stories
abuse grilfriend
kidnapped by my ex
cry baby
scared of the dark
my secred
sick.. or not? ( age play)
sick and love
our little boy
spanked by ross
you can tell us everything.
The secret crush
arguments
underage drinking
rapped
no cuddling
we don't builly anyone
facking sick
he saved my life
sprained ankle
jealous
clingy and a bad day
blamed
we don't hit
new punished
don't leave me
we don't make fun of each other
running off
no ideas
bad grades
sick
bad day
don't humiliating your brother

nap time

293 6 0
By AradhanaVanAssche

( rocky's pov)

Ross is very cranky lately, he's snapping at me or throwing things at me or start yelling and throwing tantrums. I was working in the kitchen when in heard ross curse. I sighed. " Ross!" I shout at him. " what have i told you about curse so much?" He looks at me and mumbles somting. " ross." I say strictly. He grows and crossing his arms. " what's wrong?" I say. " there's nothing wrong with me! Lave me the f*** alone!" He yells. " don't yell at me! Understand." I say pretty mad. " i do what ever i wand!" " ross! Stop it right now!" He start crying and screaming and throwing himself on the ground. I sighed and picked him up. " ross? What's wrong?" I ask. He only keeps screaming and crying. " sssh rossy, what's wrong baby?" But he didn't answer me. I sit an the couch whit him on my lap. " what's wrong?" He still crying. I rubbing his back and kiss his head. " do you wanna lay down for a moment?" I ask. " hel no! I don't need nap!" He shouts. " rossy, come on you're tired." I say. " no!" And start screaming. " stop our i spank you" i warning him. He looks at me and try to get away. " hey, hey.. it's just a little nap.. you looks really tired." I say. " I DON'T NEED A F** NAP!!" he yells. " one swaer word, and I spank you." I warning. " shut the f*** up rocky! I don't need a f*** nap so lave me the f** alone!" He yells. " okay! That's it! I warned you!" I say mad, I put his pants of and start spanking him. " rocky stop please! I'm sorry!" He cries. " I give you 50 for you're behavior. " I say and he cry's harder and try to get away. " stop or you gets more!" " but I'm sorry!" " 10 more baby." I say. When I'm done I put him on my lap and rubbing his back. " ssst it's okay, I know you sorry." I whisper and kiss his wet cheeks. " don't cry baby, you okay." He keeps sobbing in my chest. " it's okay baby, you okay now." I cooed. " r-rocky.." "ssh it's okay baby." He start sucking his thumb and listening to my heartbeat. Then he closed his eyes. " I smile and hugs him. I carried him to his room and put him in bed. " have a good nap baby brother." I smile and kiss his head.

After a while I hear crying upstairs. When I'm his room he looks at me whit tears in his eyes. " hey,hey what's wrong?" I ask and picked him up and bouncing him in my arms. " we're where you?" He ask softly. " i was downstairs baby, why?" " I hate being alone." He snobs. " but you can come downstairs whenever you wand." I cooed. He shook his head. " wait.. is that the reason you don't wand take naps? You don't wanna be alone?" " yes.. I'm at night alone.. i don't wand be alone durning the day." " aw rossy, why didn't you tell me this? I could help you. i could stay whit you." " really? " he ask. " yhea.. only by naps at night you can sleep with me.. sometimes. Okay?" He nobs and hugs me. " i love you rocky " he say softly. " i love you to rossy, come lets take a snack and watch a movie. I say and carry him downstairs. " can i have cookies?" He ask. " how we say that?" " please?" " sure you can." Laugh. When ross was eating his cookies i put a movie on. " come here rossy" i call. He smile and jump on lap. " ow.. be careful baby. " i say and kiss his head. He cuddels me and sucking his thumb. I grinning at him, he's literally the cutest thing ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...