New To This

Silkwritings द्वारा

Sequel to Daya It's the summer before junior year for Daya and senior for Ziyah. Updates Wednesday's and Fri... अधिक

Intro
Prologue
My Little Pony
Summer clothes
Peebo Percuso
Devondre
Honey Fried Chicken and Popcorn
Eggs
Jesus Walks
Therapy
Baby This Baby That
Nice Ass
Vomit
Dramatic Exit
Sing to me
Sleep Problems
Siblings
Registration
Cold turkey
Advice
Balachoni
Word
Me from Japan
Hoya
Bute
Questionnaire regarding Third Book
The Redheads
Station wagon Sleepover
Over Seasoned
Oh Really
Snitch
Hot Chips
Loyalty
Skater Boy
Daddy
Al Pacino Drink
Dog Poop
Roll up
Smoke Up
Ain't no Mountain High
Tough Times
Stomach pains
A Quick Drive
7 years too Late
In love with you
The Accident
Open House
Black Balls
Janelle's Story
Call Mona
The Concert (last chapter.)
Why I haven't updated
Bonus after In Love With You

Jesus Walks Pt. 2

1.4K 161 25
Silkwritings द्वारा

Vicki's POV

Vince walks back and forth in my kitchen with his hand on his chin  running through his curls. He does this for about 4 minutes until he finally stops and looks at me. Something he hasn't done since I told him what I told him just minutes ago.

"So you got high with Jada and Sarah, Sarah as in the Sarah you told me you didn't like?" He asks crossing his arms. I do hate when he's mad, but damn he looks good with a scold especially with his hair not all nappy.

"That's what I said," I say and we stare into each other's eyes for a moment. I never should've told him, I know he likes making things a bigger deal than they really are.

"But we made a pact not to do drugs," Vince says sounding like he's some kind of child. I think he actually stomped his foot when saying those words.

I didn't even feel any type of way towards him until now and I cross my arms letting him know shit is not about to be ok. "Actually you made a pact and I just nodded," I clarify. He's referring to some pact we made in 8th grade when weren't a couple and just best friends who got scared as fuck after learning about the dangers of drugs.

Vince scrunches up his face, "But you were so convincing, and after that agreed drugs are bad."

I nod. "I did say that, but that was when we're 13 Vince 5 years ago. We're adults now, and if I'm going to do drugs I'm going to do drugs and I don't need your ass controlling me."

Vince's voice gets all high. "Me? Controlling, how am I controlling?" This guy is really about to make me pull  out a whole 400 page book of everything I've gathered since we got together at the beginning of this year.

I tap my bare foot against the floor tiles. "Hmm let's see, when you spend the night, what do we have to have for dinner, oh right, healthy protein food to fuel you up." I deepen my voice to prove my point.

Vince runs his hands through his curls again. "No, No, No," He shouts and I roll my eyes all the way back. "We ate Chinese food a bunch of times cause you wanted to, and and," he stops as he struggles to find another reason which I know is gonna be hard for him.

"And what?"

Vince stutters some more and finally comes up with an answer. "I got you eggs!" he yells.

"One those eggs were salty as hell, and two this ain't about food, it's about you controlling me all the damn time." At that he's silent and he stays in the same place not pacing and just looking up at my ceiling. It's like he doesn't even need me to tell him all the times he's made decisions for me.

Still he begins to stutter and spit out syllables. "But, I, but, I like being in control I'm sorry," he says softly and seeing how soft his eyes are I ditch my anger towards him. I move towards the couch and take a seat making him sit beside me and drop his head right on my lap. I stroke his curls and he continues saying brief little sentences like a little baby. "I'm not that controlling, I just like having things in order," he confesses.

"I know Vince, I know," I say. We stay like this for a few minutes until I remember how we got into this argument and why I told him about getting high with Sarah and Jada. I sit up and stop stroking his hair and like some dog he sits up as well the second he doesn't feel my touch. "Oh right I forgot to tell you the reason I told you about getting high was because I kind of told Daya some shit advice when I was high."

And just like that Vince stops being soft and  gets all jumpy again. "You were high when Daya came over and you gave her advice?" He shakes his head as I try to stroke my hair and act all cute to mask his anger, but he continues. "Oh god I won this argument, and I thought I was so close to losing when I began to stutter." Surprisingly and bringing back my anger from before a smile comes across his face, but it disappears when he sees my scold and remembers the reason he got all jumpy again.

"So what advice did you tell her, and why did she need advice." Vince stands up and gestures to his pants. "Was it like girl girl advice you know what I mean." Of course cause that's all guys think us girls talk about.

I shake my head and Vince and I go back to standing across from each other with angry faces. I hesitate thinking I should probably keep Daya's business secret, but Vince keeps looking at me and as what Daya said comes back to me I realize that shit is important and her brother should probably know what's going on with her.

I let out a sigh and gesture for Vince to sit back on the couch because he's going to need some rest before he pops off.

I keep standing and look down at Vince. "Daya had an issue with a boy and she wasn't sure if she should tell Ziyah."

"And what did you tell her?" he asks. God I was hoping he wouldn't ask that.

"I told her to ask another guy to help her take care of the issue, and," I stop and make sure to lower my voice. God my high ass messed up. Maybe Vince has a point about not doing drugs. "I told her not to tell Ziyah."

Right when I'm about to say sorry he runs his hand over his face. "And what was this issue?" Another question that was something I knew he was going to ask. Hmm should I tell him? Shit how did I give Daya advice when I can't even give myself advice.

"Vince don't worry about the issue, she'll tell you when she tells you and I don't think Daya even took my advice."

"Vicki what was the issue?" Vince asks spacing his words out.

"See there you go again trying to control me, and get me to speak when you want me to speak," I yell. And that is how you change the subject.

"How am I being controlling when I wanna know what's going on with on my own blood?"

"You're own blood? Boy stop trying to talk like you're on a soap opera and shit."

"Hey you're the one who always lets me watch soap operas and the real housewives of Atlanta when I come over here." He points his finger at me, but when I shoot him a serious look he pulls it back like when we were fighting about him not introducing me around his friends. I won that one, and now Vince tells people my name before he says his.

"Let you? I don't let you do anything I just don't stop you, I don't stop you when you choose whatever you want to eat, I don't stop you when you tell me what I look best in, and I don't stop you when you," Vince knowing the words that are going to come out of my mouth locks eyes with me.

"Don't you say it," he says sternly. Too bad I'm way past listening to him.

"And I don't stop you when you come into my bathroom and secretly use up all my face masks." Mhmm I'm putting everything out and open. How he thinks he's going to use 3 avocado face masks and think I'm not going to notice, I don't know.

Vince rises from his seat on the couch and even though he is taller than me I'm overpowering him with my stare. Still he acts like he has a chance and keeps talking. "You took it too far, you know I have black heads a little face mask helps sometimes."

"And my cream?" I snap back. This has to be the funniest thing, how much he's fuming over skin care products right now.

"You know you love when my face is smooth," he argues. For a moment he looks around my loft and then his eyes land back on me. "Hey we weren't supposed to be talking about this, what did Daya tell you?"

I look down at the floor, but I can still see Vince's scold. All the risible nature leaves his voice when he says, "Vicki?" And I know he's not playing, and he shouldn't be he's right Daya is his blood. I'm still trying my best to remember what Daya told me, but in a matter of days heck probably hours that RR or LL guy who touched is going to be wishing he had more time to live with a better name than just two letters.

It takes a lot of work but I look into Vince's eyes, and even though I was high when Daya told me I know all the words Vince is looking for.  "Some guy grabbed Daya's ass," I say smashing all the words together.

My words might of sounded like gibberish, but the way Vince's face fills with anger I know he hears exactly what I said. "What the fuck? And you weren't going to tell me?" Vince grabs his jacket off of the back of the couch and begins heading to the door. He stops when his adidas jacket is on and looks back at me. "Who?" 

I shrug my shoulders like Vince would do and say so softly, "I don't remember his name." 

"Was it at the school?" Vince howls. 

"I think so." 

Vince goes into the kitchen and opens the fridge. He pulls out his medium sized protein shake and downs a big gulp leaving him a version of a milk mustache. "I'm going to hurt someone, I'm going to hurt someone, and I don't even know who," he says to himself. He begins shadowboxing and as I approach him he begins doing push ups. After each push up he begins rapping, "God show me the way because the devil tryna break me down." He gets off the floor and stands up only to sing in a high pitched voice. "Jesus walk with me." Then he goes right back down to doing push ups. "You know what the midwest is? Young and restless." When he gets to his fifth push up I lightly tap my foot against his torso and he finally looks at me. 

"Kanye, come on out of all the songs to rap," I say. 

He gets up from his push up position and runs his hand over his face. "Nah you don't get to joke, after keeping that from me." 

"Vince you've been doing so good with your therapy, I didn't want you popping off, I'm sorry." I get closer to Vince and put my hands on the sides of his face. 

He tries to move away from my grasp, but my hands remain on his face. "Let me guess you want me to not drive over to the school and find the guy, because then I would be taking two steps back." I plant a soft kiss on his lips and we engage in a make out session until Vince pulls away still with a stern look on his face. 

"So this is why Daya is all depressed," he says and looks at the ceiling tiles again. 

I remove my hands from my face, but keep close to him. "She's depressed, why what happened?" I always felt like Daya was my little sister and a pout comes to my face thinking of her being sad. 

"I think her and Ziyah broke up." In one second Vince moves away from me and he's back to heading to the door. 

I run after him pulling down my velvet shorts as he steps into his vans. "Wait where are you going?" 

Vince opens the door and turns back to look at me. "To solve some shit," he says like some king and walks out of the door closing it behind him. Seconds later the door opens again and he rushes back in. "I'm going to see Ziyah, I'll be back soon, love ya." He gives me one quick kiss and before he's out the door he looks at me again. "That exit was pretty cool wasn't it?"

I smile to myself. "It was pretty cool." 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

326K 10.1K 82
"...𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍...
20.6K 663 34
𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒏 ༄ 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆�...
Seasons sunah द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

15.4K 269 49
"I'll always be here, you know that, Rose." Insta-love something I dread but something I crave... Azariah D'Amore BH University's second most talked...
17.7K 2.1K 35
{Wattpad Editor's Choice : May & June} (Featured by Wattpadshortstory and Humor) Willa Morris, a nearly sixteen-year-old, has bullied her mother al...