๐——๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ž ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐——๐—”๐—ช๐—ก ๐–ค“...

By geraltsjaskier

โ a ๐’—๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†? in middle-earth? that's absolutely ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’”. โž โช THR... More

โ”โ”โ”โ” dฬทusk tฬทill dฬทawn
playlist + extended cast
act i, ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
( 00. ) a vampire's beginning
( 01. ) mirkwood mayhem
( 03. ) the feast of starlight
( 04. ) escape of the dwarves
( 05. ) did you miss me?
( 06. ) curious cat
( 07. ) forbidden imprinting
( 08. ) on the brink of dawn
act ii, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
( 09. ) the chronicles of a vampire
( 10. ) calm before a storm
( 11. ) the heart wants what it wants

( 02.) sweet sassy molassy

6.1K 280 48
By geraltsjaskier

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊.
━━ † sweet sassy molassy

SYPHA AND BILBO HID BEHIND THE LARGE TREES JUST OUTSIDE THE WOODLAND REALM, gazing at the dwarves who were being led beyond the Elven gate. "How are we supposed to get in, exactly?" The timid hobbit asked, clearly sounding hesitant about the whole situation. "I-I mean—we do have a plan...right?"

Sypha shrugged a bit, "Eh, I figured we'd just wing it." She turned to him, giving him a devilish smile that sent chills down his spine, "It's more fun that way. Not knowing gets my blood rushing." Bilbo chuckled awkwardly, finding himself second-guessing his decision to let her tag along. She was definitely a...different kind of soul. He just had to figure out whether that was a good thing or not...

"Right, Uh," he began, twitching his nose out of habit, "What's our first move?" Sypha turned back around, biting her lip as she tried to think something up.

"Holo in ennyn!" Legolas called towards the guards, ordering them to shut the tall gates. The blonde felt an odd feeling wash over him, as if he was being watched. He turned around, narrowing his eyes as he scanned the area.

"Uh, have you come up with something yet?" Bilbo anxiously asked.

"I'm thinking," Sypha told him, basically shushing him.

"—Well, I do believe you should think faster." The gates continued to shut, and Legolas turned to enter the palace. Suddenly coming up with an idea, the vampire turned her back towards the hobbit.

"Climb on my back," she said, motioning for him to jump.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What? W-Why?"

"Just do it!" Bilbo debated with himself for a split second before climbing up onto her. She tightly grabbed ahold of him, making sure he was steady. "Hold on." Before he had the chance to question her, she took off in the direction of the closing gates, dashing in full speed. The hobbit immediately held on for dear life, feeling his heart drop to the pit of his stomach. The rush was intensifying, and he'd never felt anything like it before.

Sypha moved so fast, no one could see that she'd snuck past them. She honestly just winged it, not really sure if her plan was going to actually work or not. But surprisingly, the odds were in her favor. Legolas tensed up slightly as he felt a strong gush of wind blow past him, sweeping his blonde hair over his shoulders. It was ironic how not even the stealthiest of elves could see her coming. The vampire came to a sudden halt, bending down so that the hobbit could hop off her back.

"That—that was..." Bilbo started, trying his best to regain himself, "Not expected. W-What, H-How did you do that?" Sypha quickly yanked him behind a large tree-like pillar as a set of guards marched by.

"I'm a vampire," She whispered, turning to glance at him.

"—Because—wait, what?" Bilbo furrowed his eyebrows, clearly stunned, "I-I'm sorry, you said a vampire?"

Sypha shushed him, "Are you trying to get us fucking caught?" In the short amount of time Bilbo had spent with her, he could definitely point out one trait she for sure had—she was a potty-mouth.

"R-Right, sorry," The hobbit nodded, bringing his tone down to a whisper, "You said a vampire?" The brunette smirked lightly, finding his confused expression rather amusing. "That is... a very big detail you failed to mention that I would of appreciated to know beforehand."

"Guys tend to run for their lives once I mention that I'm a literal bloodsucker," she stated matter-of-factly, turning her attention towards the hallways to keep a lookout for any leaf-lickers that might walk by, "I figured I was doing both of us a favor." Bilbo shook his head, obviously disagreeing with her.

"I don't see how you would be doing me a favor," he replied.

Sypha turned around once more, "Would you have let me tag along if you knew what I was?" Bilbo grew silent, answering her question. "Exactly." The vampire tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes and beginning to listen to the sounds around her.

A silky, deep voice coming from deep within the palace suddenly filled her ears, "Some may imagine that a noble quest is at hand. A quest to reclaim a homeland and slay a—"

"—What are you doing?" Bilbo questioned, interrupting her train of thought. She held her finger in the air and shushed him, telling him to be quiet. Her enhanced hearing picked up that same silken voice which so easily seemed to entrance her.

"You have found a way in. You seek that which would bestow upon you the right to rule. The King's jewel, The Arkenstone." The person speaking sounded elegant and soft, yet deep and stern—all at the same time. "It is precious to you beyond measure. I understand that. There are gems in the mountain that I, too, desire. White gems of pure starlight." Bilbo nervously fiddled with his thumbs, impatiently waiting for...well, he didn't know what they were waiting for.

"I offer you my help," the voice continued, peeking Sypha's curiosity to the max. She suddenly had the urge to know who was speaking—who that hypnotizing voice belonged to. She bent down towards the ground, turning her back towards the hobbit.

Bilbo sighed, "Again? Do we really have to? I'm sure we can find another way to get about—"

"—Shut up and get on," she ushered him. Now she was the impatient one. He instantly shut his mouth and hopped onto her back, wrapping his legs around her waist to steady himself. She grabbed ahold of him, making sure he wouldn't fall off during the wild ride. Faster than an elf could draw a bow, she sped across the perfectly made wooden paths, her brown hair whipping behind her and hitting Bilbo in the face.

He scrunched his nose and used one hand to swat her silky strands out of his mouth. Sypha came to an abrupt stop, swiftly putting the hobbit back down upon his own two feet. He shook his head, his golden curls bouncing as he did so, "Yep—I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that." She moved behind a thick pillar, pulling him along with her. Her eyes scanned over the woodland realm, seeming to light up in a way they hadn't before. The palace was undeniably breathtaking.

Then, her gaze landed on something else. A tall elf with long, silvery white hair stood with his back turned to her, and a branch-like crown rested upon his head. Fully intrigued at this point, she leaned in a bit further. When he turned around, she felt her breath get caught in the back of her throat, which quite frankly ticked her off because she never—never allowed anything to take her by surprise. The incredibly stunning elf was perhaps just as breathtaking as the scenery around them.

His face was flawless, radiating with nothing but pure beauty. His beautiful porcelain skin seemed to glisten, captivating her completely. Sypha didn't think it was possible for someone to be that strikingly gorgeous. "Sweet sassy molassy," She breathed out, finding it difficult to remove her lingering gaze from him. Bilbo also peeked around the large pillar, catching sight of his dwarf friend.

"Thorin..." the hobbit muttered, his lips parting slightly as he looked onwards. Thorin suddenly chuckled, so softly, Sypha had to second-guess whether her super enhanced vampire ears even heard it.

"I am listening," the dwarf said.

Thranduil narrowed his knee-weakening baby blues, "I will let you go...if you but return what is mine."

A small smirk tugged at Thorin's lips, "...A favor for a favor..."

"You have my word," Thranduil pledged formally, "One King to another." A sudden eerie silence fell upon the throne room.

"I would not trust Thranduil," Thorin started, the smirk falling off of his face, "The great King, to honor his word—should the end of all days be upon us! You, who lack all honor!" Thranduil's face twisted into a shocked expression, his pupils widening slightly. "I have seen how you treat your friends. We came to you once, starving, homeless, seeking your help. But you turned your back!" Thorin set his jaw and clenched his fists, pure rage seeping through his venomous tone, "You turned away from the suffering of my people...and the inferno that destroyed us! Imrid amrâd ursul!"

"—Do not talk to me of dragon fire," Thranduil hissed, getting up in the dwarf's face. Sypha arched her eyebrow slightly, infatuated by his sudden feistiness. "I know it's wrath and ruin." A soft groan escaped his pink lips as his once flawless features started taking form of a nasty scar, spreading across the left side of his face. "I have faced the great serpents of the North!" His skin eventually returned back to its normal dewy glow. Thranduil turned around and swiftly made his way up the steps to his throne.

"I warned your Grandfather of what his greed would summon. But he would not listen. You are just like him," The ElvenKing said, motioning his hand towards the guards. They grabbed ahold of Thorin, which he instinctively struggled against. "Stay here if you will...and rot. A hundred years is a mere blink in the life of an elf. I'm patient. I can wait." And hearing the rich sound of his last words, Sypha knew she was in trouble. She was hooked, mentally and physically.

𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎:

Holo in ennyn! - Close the gate!

Imrid amrâd ursul! - Die a death of flames!

𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙊:

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀:
sooooo, first off before anything else, my always bored ass made a ship vid of sypha and thrandy, and i'm obsessed with it. so if you want to check it out, it's the video above! and bruh i'm so hyped for this 😭🙌 sypha drooling over thranduil is literally all of us cuz he's dAyUm SeXy. please remember to vote if you liked it! peace out for now homies ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 16.7K 44
Bellethiel is a she-elf who has lived a long life. Along with this life has come many trials and suffering. She has a dark and mysterious past that i...
18.7K 668 32
A down on her luck adjunct professor living through the pandemic has a strange encounter with a wizard and finds herself transported to Middle Earth...
30.5K 882 30
You aren't the most liked but your not entirely a ray of sunshine either. People misjudge you and honestly you have low tolerance and patience for mo...
mithril By elle

Fanfiction

27.5K 841 37
Warrior. Shadow. Ruthless. The freest of hearts and sharpest of tongues. A survivor in her own right. A human girl, born of the ancient blood of Nรบm...