The Empty Shell (Fem Creepypa...

By Mutedboy

You were born a mute, and you were constantly neglected and abused by your parents. Even by your siblings and... More

Bio and the girls
Your Arsenal
Prologue
Chapter 1
I got Tagged.
Happy Valentine's Day
just a heads up....
I'm back!!!!
oh s***
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry of the wait.....
Cute pup....
Thank you guys
Chapter 5
Announcement

Chapter 2

11.3K 96 229
By Mutedboy

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

As you walked through the forest with the Creepypastas, you noticed a mansion that looked decayed. Moss and chipped out wood was visibly seen, but when you entered inside. Everything look so clean and organized, plus it was way more space out than it looked outside. After the door closed, all of the girls put their attention towards you.

Slenda:"Well, let me go the others." She said, while going up the stairs.

As you were waiting, you went to the living room to meditate. The girls watch as, you sat so still and silent; your leaving crossed with your hands forming a large circle.

(By the way, the one's with Slenda are..... Jess, Jane, Masky and Hoodie, Benny, Clockwork, Sally, Jill, Ann, Ticc and Jackie.)

After a few minutes, Slenda came back with a woman dressed as a nurse. But the other was your classmates Sally. When they saw you, their eyes widen to see the Silent Crimson Swordsman.

Slenda:"Now, let's intro ourselves. I'm Slenda, pleased to meet you."

Jess:"I'm Jess the killer, nice to meet you hot stuff~"

Benny:"I'm Benny Drowned, I hope we can play together sometime~"

Jane:"I'm Jane the killer, and that was awesome what you did back there."

Ann:"What did he do?"

Jackie:"H-he saved me, and then took down Scarecrow with ease."

Ann:"Is that so, Anyway I'm Nurse Ann. Please come to me, so I can make you feel better~" She said, with a wink.

Benny:"Hey no fair Ann, you're not all hogging him. He's mine."

Then the girls were starting to argue, about who get to have all of you. Until Slenda shouted.....

Slenda:"ENOUGH!"

All of them go silent. But while that was going on, Sally figured out who you were.

Sally:"Time, is that you?" She said, walking up to you.

They all looked at her, with surprised looks on the faces....

Slenda:"You know him, Sally?"

Sally:"Yes, He's my classmate at school. They say that, he's never spoken a single word or shown his face to anyone. Plus, He's been bullied and neglect by almost the whole school."

They all looked at you, with Sad and sympathetic looks. But you didn't care about, what people did to you. Jess then replies.....

Jess:"Have you tied, reading his mind?"

Sally:"I did, but I was blocked off."

Jess:"Slenda?"

Slenda:"The same happened with me, and I tried my hardest to read his mind."

All:(Damn)

Slenda:"So Time, why don't you speak?"

You put your fingers together, to make a X mark on your throat to help them understand.

Slenda:"So you're actually a mute?"

You nodded a little.....

Sally:"Well, that explains that. But, why do you hide your face behind a mask?" (What could he be hiding?)

You then tried sign language, to hopefully have one them know it.

(Y/N):"Does one of you girls, know sign language?"

All said yes, which you were glad to hear.

(Y/N):"The reason I wore a mask for 3 years was, because I wanted people to forget who I am."

Sally:"Why do you want, people to forget about you?"

(Y/N):"Because, they hated me. I was told, I wasn't meant to be loved, care about or to even exist at all. I was even told by so many different people, to commit suicide."

They were speechless of your response, they just couldn't believe that you were hated by practically the whole world. They then gave you, looks of sorrow are concern. Then Slenda said....

Slenda:"Don't worry Time, we won't hurt you. And please, don't listen to anyone because they are completely stupid. We don't hate you at all, we promise." She said, as everyone nodded.

~Slenda's P.O.V~

I just couldn't believe that, Time "The Silent Crimson Swordsman" was hated by practically the whole world. I just wanted to kill them all, but I restrained myself. Right Now, it's time for us to heal Time.

~Benny's P.O.V~

I was speechless, to hear about Time's past. I really wanted to kill, but that wouldn't do anything. I'll make him feel better~

~Jess's P.O.V~

I thought my life was a pain, even after being immortal. But hearing Time's story, I feel so sorry for the guy. I hope I can, making him feel better and erase his pain.

~Jane's P.O.V~

Hearing Time's story was, so depressing and dark. It must have been, so painful and lonely for him. I wish there was something, we could do to help.

~Ticc's P.O.V~

This was too much for me to hear, Just Who do people think they are? Tell a guy to go kill himself, they should be the ones to get punished. I Hope, I can make Time feel better.

~Sally's P.O.V~

I feel so sad for Time, he's practically a shut down robot. He's never had anyone, to help him. So I hope we can try heal him, he's been through so much.

~Clockwork's P.O.V~

I feel so genuinely sad for the guy, he's been through so much hatred from the world. He's so lost, I hope we can help heal him.

~Ann's P.O.V~

I can't believe someone so hot and strong, was reject by society. He looks like a ghost of, a scared and lonely person. I just hope I can, make him feel much better~

~EJ's P.O.V~

I thought I was the only one who hate what I've become, but Time's story is just so depressing. He wears a mask, to hide his true self from the world. I wish, I could help remove his mask.

~Jill's P.O.V~

I was supposed to make people laugh around here, but Time's story made it so dark here. It's so sad to here, and I hope that we can make him smile.

~Masky and Hoodies P.O.V.~

Man, this guys so depressing. I don't think I, want to hear anymore of his story. I just hope that, we can fix the guy.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After Slenda promised, she and all of the girls bagan hugging you. This went on for 2 minutes, until eventually them separate from the hug.

Slenda:"Now, it's time to hit the sack and call a night. Now Time why don't sleep with Benny for now, until I can fix your room."

The Others :"Awww come on, Benny's so lucky."

(Y/N):"My place is at (H/A) (Home address) (S/N) (Street Name)."

Benny giggled and grabbed your hand, as she dragged you upstairs to her room. When you arrived there, she looked her door and started to play some weird game. She had so many of what they call,"Video Games". She then was looking at her big large screen TV, concentrating on playing the game. You didn't know what to do, so you were just meditating on her bed. Trying to blanked your mind completely, but you suddenly heard something on the TV. You ignored it, as you meditate on the bed so quietly.

After 30 minutes have passed, you then felt a hand touch your shoulder. It then pushed you on your back on the bed, and a something some soft touched your shoulder. You opened your eyes to see, Benny in her bra and panties. She giggled and slept so close to you, but you didn't care and just looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly Benny wrapped her legs around your back, and held her arms around your neck. She then, touched your little friend but you didn't respond to it, and just continued to look up at ceiling.

(Oh yeah I forgot, when you were growing older. You discover that, you don't even need to sleep. A weird trait, I know.)

~Timeskip to the Morning~

When you saw it was like 4 in the morning, you decide to get out of bed. But you still had Benny on you, her legs still wrapped around your back; her hand was still gripped on your little unresponsive friend. So you slowly got Benny off of you, before you went to explore the house. You eventually  found a large gym, and decided to train.You took off your cloak, but kept your mask on and hair tied. You found some weight that had, the max was 1,000. So you put 1,000 Ibs on each of your limbs. It was hard to move at first, but you then were able to move fine. So you began to do your exercises.

~Benny's P.O.V.~

I was moving a little bit, when I realized that Time wasn't on the bed. I opened my eyes to see,it was 8 in the morning. So I wore my usual Green tunic, before looking for Time. As I got out my room, I saw all of the girls slowly coming out of their rooms as well.

Benny:"Hey girls, have you seen where Time went?"

Jess:"I thought he was still in your room. Wait, what did you do with him?"

They looked at me with curiosity, so I replied.....

Benny:"He didn't do anything, but Meditate on my bed. After some time, I was in my bra and panties. But they strangest thing was, he didn't react to meet cuddling up to him so close. Heck, I even touched his little friend and didn't erected to it."

They were so surprised at the response, but I can't blame them. There hasn't been any guy, that didn't have their little friend erecte. Even if, he was next to a naked girl. Then Slenda came out and said.....

Slenda:"Well, he's really different. Usually, a guy would get shy or take advantage off a naked girl. But judging by what you described, he's mentally broken and lost."

We all feel so sorry for Time, he's just so broken not just physically but mentally as well. It was just, something I really can't describe. But our thoughts were interrupted by a noise at our Gym, so went to investigate it. When we arrived there we saw, Time training with 4,000 Ibs on him?! He was so into his training, doing pull ups. But I couldn't stop looking at his exposed upper muscle. He was so strong, so hot and so Sexy at the same time. I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I could say the same with everyone.

Benny:"Damn, he's so hot and sexy!"

Jess:"Yeah, and he's doing this with 4,000 Ibs on him. That makes him more sexy."

Slenda:"You sure are, right about that. But I think we should stop him, so that we can all have breakfast."

We all moved in towards Time, who final noticed us. He stopped and looked at us, with his mask still on and his hair tied. Damn, I want to see his face to see how handsome he is.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

When you saw the girls walking up to you, so you stopped training to make contact eyes with them.

Jane:"Hello, Sexy~ So how long have you been here?"

(Y/N):"About 4 hours now."

All:(Damn, for that long?!)

(Y/N):"Anyways, What do you girls want?"

Slenda:"We wanted you grab you, to eat breakfast with us."

Jane:"Can we please remove your mask, so we can what you look like?" She said, as Sally was way ahead of her.

You didn't care, so you untie your red hair as Sally removed your mask. When they saw your face, they were were Flushing really hard. The sight of your great looking young face, your Dull (E/C), and your long Crimson that was reaching your waist. 

(Y/N):"(Y/N)... (Y/N) is my real name."

You were about to put your shirt on, but Jane put a hand on your shoulder and said....

Jane:"Please, Keep your Shirt off. You look, more better and Sexy without it~" She said, with a lustful voice.

You put your shirt on your shoulder, as you walked with the girls to the kitchen. But you still felt them, taking a glance at your body.

When you all arrived at the kitchen, Slenda went in to cook but she noticed you already doing that. She smiled, and said....

Slenda:"Is it alright if, I can help you cook?"

You shrugged, then she started to help you make so much fun the girls. When you two were done, you brought out a lot of food to the table where the girls awaited. They were a little bit hasty, as they could feel the scent emitting from their food. (Which was, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes, Donuts, bisects, fries, scrambled eggs, and for EJ it was well roasted kidneys.)  You then sat down, as you all began to eat.

Jess:"Man Slenda, your cooking is improving."

Ann:"Yep, this food is much better than usual."

Sally:"I agree with Ann, it's so delicious."

EJ:"Yeah, my kidneys are sooo Goood."

Slenda:"Thanks but, (Y/N) was the one who made it so well. All I did was just help."

Then the girls all looked at you, while you were still eating your food.

All:" Thanks (Y/N), for the food."

You nodded a little, as you continued finishing your breakfast.

After you all were done, you grabbed all of the plates and began washing them. But Slenda once again, lends you a hand.

Slenda:"Thanks for, your kind hospitality (Y/N)."

You nodded a little, before you continue to clean the dishes.

After you and Slenda were done, you decide to explore the house a little more. So you went upstairs, to see individual girl.

Firstly starting with Jess. When you knocked the door, she widely opened it. She was wearing a short sweater that, left her pale stomach exposed; some black tight pants. When she saw it was you, she happily greeted you.

Jess:"Hi (Y/N), come in." She said, pulling you in her room.

~Jess's P.O.V~

When saw that I was (Y/N) at my door, I greeted him. Then I pulled him in my room, and closed the door behind me. When I turned around, I couldn't help but feel so blissful to see his sexy body. So He sat down on my bed, then I sat on his lap. I made eye contact with him, but all I saw was very dull (E/C). It was so blank, lifeless, and empty; I was so sad for him. But I put a lustful smile on my face, then I moved my butt around on his little friend to hopefully get a reaction.

Jess:"So (Y/N), what brings you by here?"

(Y/N):"I wanted to explore the house, so I that I come to you girl individual. To mostly, get to know you all."

Jess:"Really well, I then what do you want to know about me~"

(Y/N):"Well I wanted to know what everyone does here."

Jess:"Well, me and Jane don't get along for reasons. Benny's mostly a gamer girl, but a little bit of a prankster. Clockwork is clam, but when she get a tick. She's practically almost impossible to stop her, from what she wants. Masky and Hoodie, are play with Benny but they like to draw a lot. As for Sally, she usually plays with any of us. But she mostly, plays with her Teddy bear."

(Y/N):"I see, Well I must go and greet everyone else. Thanks for the info."

Before he could try to get up, I then tied to rub his little friend so soft and gentle. But it didn't work, and so I got off his lap. I was a little sad, that nothing I did couldn't work.

Jess:"Ok See you, (Y/N)."

When he left out the room, I felt sad for him. His body felt like a machine, that was broken or malfunctioned. I sign, and prayed that one of the girls could help him......

The End of chapter 2.....

Thanks for those reading this story and if you haven't read my other stories called:

Broken soul(Zelink)

Broken Dragon rider (Hiccstrid)

Muted Hero(Zelink)(Complete)

Boy in the woods (Amourshipping)

Male Saiyan reader X female Goku

Male Saiyan reader x RWBY harem

Then go check them all out.....

Peace out everybody😊👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.2K 34
I'm sick of crying tired of trying. Yeah I might be smiling but inside I’m dying. They don't know me or what I've been through, yet they still judge...
795K 19.9K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...
11.3K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
87.6K 2.7K 10
I'd say I live a pretty good life. Yes, my mother and sister hate my guts, I had to watch my father get murdered before my eyes, my only friends are...