His Secret Desire

By missK2018

This story will keep you on your toes trying to determine which way it will lead.... More

Writer Info
Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Bikini Mistake
Chapter 3: Jace
*Info*
Chapter 4: Birthday Night
Chapter 5: The Party, Damn!
*Info*
Chapter 6: Those Eyes
Chapter 7: Again
Chapter 8: The Beginning
*Info*
Chapter 9: The Wolf
Chapter 10: Him
*Info*
Chapter 11: Trouble
*Info*
Chapter 12: A Whole New World
Chapter 13: Crashing
Chapter 14: The Bite
*Info*
Chapter 15: Shamed
Chapter 16: The Mountains
Chapter 17: Game On!
*Info*
Chapter 18: Yes, I Am
Chapter 19: Our Petals
Chapter 20: The Dream Part 2
Chapter 21: Its all Lovely
Chapter 22: A Year Apart
Chapter 23: Hell For All
*Info Update*
Chapter 24: And A Cyn... It Was
Chapter 26: Our..... Ending.
Ending
*Update*

Chapter 25: The Wolfs Heart

2.1K 60 4
By missK2018

NICO POV

I woke up to be in the same room dressed in a beautiful black lace dress that fit my frame with love and my hair curled in soft curls that framed my face and no makeup.

I knew it would either be a dress Lucien would rip from my skin in a heated passion or the one he would bury me in after he soaked it with salty tears. How will I be able to change his mind and mend his heart to let this feud go, he was more then likely in a full blown rage and I don't exactly know how I would even begin.  I was more then nervous, here I stood in this beautiful dress and all I could do was pace the floor when would she send him to me.

LUCIEN POV

Anger coursed through me and my skin prickle like needles were being jammed into my skin. I wanted blood, I could taste it on my tongue, I deserved it. I had been through hell this last year, trying to find Nico, the lose of the baby, and finding the truth about those fucking witches, and then the pain of feeling Nico give herself to another man. I was ready to tear into someone's flesh with my teeth. The ride to my mates house was beginning to be painful I could feel emotions go through her so quickly, what was happening at that house. I told Jace to step on it I was tired of wasting so much time.

All of a sudden everything around me turned black, I couldn't see or touch anything at that point I knew who had the strength to make this happen.. Cyn that wicked witch would definitely be the one to feel my wrath the most.

She whispered to me, sweet words I knew no matter how angry I was her voice was always so sweet like it came from the most loving person and not the cruel witch. I couldn't make out what she was saying because my anger would not let my ears hear the words the witch spoke and then an image of Nico in a black dress laying on the couch made my heart stop beating. Was I to late? Had I let this become my mates fate?.

Finally, the road and house came into my view but I wasn't in a car and Jace was no where to be found. The witch had did this no doubt. I pushed through the door, and there she was so beautiful I could feel the tears slowly leave my eyes, standing there in that black dress that moulded to her curvy shape. Nico was beautiful and when she turned to see me her eyes lit up like flames. "Mate, I've finally found you!".

NICO POV

I heard the door smash open and turned to see him, it was as if as soon as I eyes meet I was completely back in love with Lucien. The suit he had on was tailored to perfection for his masculine body, his face cleanly shaven but his eyes held the sorrow I could see the tears fall from his eyes. "Lucien".. I took off into his arms. Our bodies melted into the other and Lucien placed soft kisses all over my face and hair. I missed him, I truly did but as happy as I wanted to be there was still the task at hand. I had to make this alpha change his hearts feelings for the witch and her coven. I step back from Lucien and he growled his disapproval... I walked over to the couch and took a seat. " Lucien, come please we really must talk mate"!. The alpha fixed his suit jacket and walked to me and grabbed me up and placed me upon his lap, separation would be to much for him right now and I understood that so I leaned in and snuggled into his chest, hopefully the witch would understand that I just needed a moment.

A few minutes had past and I was still snuggled into Luciens arms, I could feel how his body had relaxed some but he was still boiling with anger. I softly kissed his cheek and then his soft lips, "Lucien, I have missed you but there are things we really must talk about. There is so much that needs to be said between us". The brutes hands grabbed my face so softly and kissed my lips gently and then padded the cushion beside him for me to sit there. All of a sudden the room felt different, and a black rose with a note appeared on the table

Apparently Lucien had or couldn't see it because I felt his eyes on my face as I turned to look at the beautiful black rose, the note was written by Cyn no doubt.

Take the time you need
But do not think I will not see or hear
I am a patient woman but do not take the kindness I have offered to you for granted Nico.

I sighed and turned back to Lucien.
And began what felt like would be a march up the steepest hill known to mankind.

"Lucien... I've seen Cyn", Lucien growled I could feel the tension in the room pick up I knew this would be hard to explain and keep him as calm as possible... I took my hand and let it rest on his thigh, he took a deep breath and his eyes turned golden... I knew he had calmed down a few but the look was pure sexual now but I had to finish.

"She wants peace Lucien, or my death will be the outcome. Cyn, claims that the curse on you was not made from her hands but from the ancestors I don't understand all of it as much and maybe I really don't want to.... I know that now we can have a life, if that's what your heart desires ". And I paused waiting to see something click in his mind or hear him speak. What would he want to do now and to know that my life laid in his hearts decision.

LUCIEN POV

I knew the damn witch would pull this shit. I had to stay as calm as I could. My mate set beside and placed her hand on my thigh, I wanted so badly to take her now and hard. I couldn't, because clearly the witch had us playing her game and to make it worse if I said no my mates life would end. As she talked I tried to listen but that damn witch was possessing my thoughts of images of Nico while we were apart, nights she cried alone in her bed, days she refused to eat because our mate bond was painfully tearing us apart the longer we were separated and then the images of her body being caressed by another man had my body vibrating with anger.

The image stained into my memories, the image of her in the shower with Angel and the sounds of her moans was about to make me snap, but before I did her voice broke through the war within me.... "Lucien, I've missed you so much and it was so hard for me.. I've made mistakes and even gave another man my body but it was only to save my heart from entirely breaking.. I didn't know if I would ever see you again!" And I watched as tears began to rush down her face. My heart stopped, the witch knew exactly what she was doing she wanted to dig into my heart to see if I actually could love or if I would only see revenge and death... but was it all another trick. I grabbed Nico and ripped the dress so she could sit comfortable on my lap and grabbed her face and kissed the trails of her tears. "Nico, my sweet mate I have made mistakes and have hurt you more then I would ever wish to. But all of that will be our past now and we can move on if that is truly what you want because my beauitful mate, that is what my heart desires "!.

I could feel her body start to tingle and my pants felt to tight. It finally noticed that my mate was sitting on my lap, dressed ripped to show her creamy thighs and that beautiful sweet treat was wide open for me without any piece of fabric blocking the view..... this was my sweet little mates mistake...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 5
This is a story I wrote years and years ago. Felt a shame to let it disappear.....
118 11 5
Yep I have no description for the moment ....
Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

1K 27 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...
243 5 10
Everyone wants to be the most beautiful girl in the world but it isn't what you'd expect it to be...