ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

Per ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... Més

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 46 - Aftermath 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 20 - News Flash 》

10.6K 408 1.3K
Per ixdkk9

~°•☆~°•☆

"MISS L/N!"

"WE WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS!"

"MAY WE HAVE A MOMENT?"

"MISS!"

Reporters yelling and shouting in desperation filled your ears which you directly covered.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me.." You softly excused politely.

Also squinting due to the strong and bright light from the flashes of the cameras.

It started out easy with you going to your favorite store but everything was ruined when you made your way back home.

Your feet hurriedly tried to dodge the frantic calls of the crowd of reporters and camera men.

But then some reporters were just too fast and halted in front of you making your eyes widen.

You tried going backwards but then there were still people behind. Not only there but beside both of your sides too.

Now, you were stuck. You felt fear and anxiety rush to your anderline and nerves causing your breathing to go haggard.

They bomboarded you with questions screaming at the top of their lungs.

"WHAT IS YOUR RELATION WITH THE INFAMOUS ACKERMAN?"

"ARE YOU AN AFFAIR OF MR. ACKERMAN?"

"DID BOTH OF YOU HAD AN ONE NIGHT STAND?"

"IS MR. ACKERMAN YOUR BOYFRIEND OR A FLING?"

"WHAT WAS BEHIND THE PHOTOS TAKEN OF YOU BOTH AT THE PRIVATE PARK THAT DAY?"

"NOT TO MENTION THE GRAND VALENTINE'S PRESENT HE DID FOR YOU."

You shivered in fear.

'Levi? One night stand? A fling? Photos? That day at the park? Did they knew we both went to the park?? As well as Valentines?' You thought to yourself.

You slowly exhaled and inhaled trying to compose yourself as quickly as possible as reporters were forcing you to answer them.

Shakingly, you let out a small response, "I'm only his best friend and we enjoy our company for each other deeply. However we have no such relations in regard with romance or flings." You struggled.

You took that oppurtunity to just bargey out from the crowd taking advantage of your small frame (A/N: act as if ur small! Sorriiii ;-; ) that made you easily insert through.

Once you were out from the crowd, you didn't take a moment to catch your breath and just ran as quickly as possible making the reports run towards you as well.

Looking at the back, some are catching up making your breath hitch.

But then a black van halted in front of you as it opened the door.

You felt yourself being lift up and brought inside the vehicle.

The door closed as it drove quickly away from the reporters.

Not caring for a moment where you were, you took a moment to catch your breath and compose yourself again.

"Y/N-senpai?"

As soon as you felt yourself calmed down, you turned to your right to see a kid with dark-blue hair.

It took a moment for you to then realize it was Haruka, the young prince you helped when he was lost the other day.

"Oh, Haru!.. thanks a bunch for saving me bud." You giggled and grinned.

He averted his eyes from you feeling heat rush to his cheeks.

"I-It was nothing, I did owe you." He shyly stuttered.

A man then introduced yourself as soon as you turned to look at him, "Rio Ryūgazaki at your service m'lady. I am Haruka's personal butler."

He looked fair and well. He had dark blue shiny hair that looked tidy and amethyst violet eyes with a welcomig smile bestowed upon the man as he carried a formal aura.

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Rio-kun." You smiled in return.

"I am well aware of that m'lady. Young Master would utter your name during his sleep or when he is in daze."

You giggled and looked at Haruka who scowled at Rio.

You ruffled his hair making him stop and cross his arms like the child he is.

"Isn't that cute~?" You teased.

"That is ridiculously false." He puffed out.

Then continued, "However, why were people crowding over you?"

"I guess someone took photos of me with someone famous and posted it online... knowing that I am hanging out with someone famous, I guess people just hovered around with me.."

"I'm sorry that happened to you Y/N. I know you aren't used to this. Especially dealing with rumors and reporters. This is why I'd very much prefer to have less contact with the media."

"Yep."

"If I may ask, who is this famous person? Was it that day when you and I walked around at the open?"

"I think no, since they did brought up Levi's name."

Haruka looked at you suprised as Rio also raised an eyebrow.

"You have connection with him?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah. I'm his best friend. We're close because of mangas. But at some point we went out the other day and someone took photos.."

"Best friends?"

"Mhm. Suprised? I get that often."

"Very much; actually."

Rio then mumbled, "No wonder I saw Mr. Ackerman's slight changes.

"Changes?" You questioned.

"Yes. Mr. Ackerman looks happier..? Although he still keeps up his annoyed and stoic look, I could see that he's happy in a way. Especially when he is on his phone or when he goes home."

"That's great to hear!" You smiled.

After some time, the vehicle stopped at a beautiful and majestic house.... more like a mansion actually.... never mind fuck that shit it was a mini-palace.

Stunned, your eyes and smile widened.

As soon as Rio opened the door, you hurriedly walked out.

Just right after that terrible experience you were hadnling with the reporters, all you need is a calm and quiet place. Certainly it would be Haru's home.

There were varieties of flowers, a gigantic fountain at the middle with a statue of a crest on the top, guards around the area and beautifully trimmed bushes.

"This is so beautiul Haru." You turned to look at him.

"I guess so.." He shyly returned to look at you.

---
Timeskip Inside
The (Mini-) Palace
---

The doors opened revealing a line of male and female servants with guards seen in every glance.

"Whoa! You live in a palace and have so many people working for you! Are you seriously that well-off?"

"I suppose so. After my father, I then took over partial of his work. I fancy being advanced, wouldn't want to waste my intellect." Haruka shrugged.

"If you might have not known yet, Young Master runs the blood of royalty m'lady. He has british and japanese blood running though his veins." Rio added.

This really turned your attention fully upon to the so called 'Prince'.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry I've been calling you with your first name I didn't mean to. You should've told-" You frantically apologized.

"It is alright Y/N. And please, do still address me by my first name."

"Oh.. ok. Also, why weren't you as famous as Levi while in the streets that day?"

"I never showed my face to media unless needed to which were rare."

"Never knew that you'd be capable with so much."

"Thank you?"

A knock was then heard by the door which showed a woman.

"Pardon to interrupt Young Master, Miss L/N. But Your Majesty has a visitor."

"Hm?" Haruka raised an eyebrow.

"Levi Ackerman in particular, Young Master."

Your heartbeat raced hearing his name.

"Oh, that prick. Fine, open the door. Tell him where we are."

The servant nodded as she hurriedly walked away.

It wasn't that soon when you both saw Levi by the door.

He looked suprised, but as soon as he realized something he didn't spare any more second and squeezed you in his arms.

"L-levi?" Your cheeks flushed red as you returned back the hug.

"I saw the news...."

"It's ok-"

"I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean to involve you with my chaotic life of fame and annoying craps. I promise I'll deal with every and any shitty article-"

You pulled away as your hands made way to both of the man's cheeks.

You look at him in the eyes making the man's heart pound loudly.

"Don't fuss about it too much, 'kay? I'm a strong girl. Earlier was something really new too.. but it's ok! Haru was able to help me and all." You chirped.

Levi relaxed himself and placed one of his hands on top of yours who sat still on his cheek and caressed it.

"I'm glad they didn't hurt you. But it could've been much better that you won't be involved."

You laughed and pulled back your hand crossing your arms.

"I'm sure I'd get over it I suppose. But if I couldn't, I'm also positive that you can see it right through me and save me right?" You brightened him again.

He fought the urge to return a smile knowing that Haruka and Rio were there. It would ruin his reputation.

Although, they already did saw how he looks at you.

"Yeah.. I'd always do that for you." He mumbled.

Rio knew from that moment that they had a connection. A special one in fact.

Haruka had also noticed but instead of being glad, he frowned and glared at the raven-haired man bitterly.

"So, what brings you here today Levi?" Haru asked venomly crossing his arms.

"I came to visit my nephew. Any problem with that?" He raised an eyebrow already used to Haruka's bratty atittude.

"Nephew? Do you guys know each other?" You asked confusingly.

"I'm Haruka's somewhat step-uncle." Levi replied.

"Wow~! What a small world." You chirped.

"How about you Y/N? What are you doing at this brat's house?"

Haruka gave a look at Levi and scowled. While Rio took notes mentally of Levi's out of character moments.

"I met Haruka a few days ago because he was lost. So I guess we became friends."

"Next time, don't help the brat. Let it wither and die."

"OI!"

You giggled then said, "Hey Haru, where's the bathroom?"

"Turn right on the first hall inside the third room. I could assist you if you want."

"No, it's ok!" You smiled then excused yourself.

As soon as you closed the door, the atmosphere changed.

"You like her." Rio blurted adjusting his glasses on his phone.

"What the fuck?! Yeah, hell no.." Levi averted his eyes away successfully didn't stutter.

"Well guess what? I like Y/N-chan too." Haruka bravely confessed.

Levi glared at him.

"Tch. Fun fact, you're age gap is fucking huge brat."

"Doesn't matter. I'm marrying her."

"Motherfucker--"

"I have fucked no mothers."

"Language sire." Rio scolded the both.

"Shut the fuck up." Levi and Haru answered.

"She's too old for you and you're too young for her. So I propose that you should find someone as your age." He glared.

"But every girl I met are all bratty!"

"Hypocrite little shit."

"Fucking arse." Haru remarked.

"Whatever. Try your best, in the end, I'll win as the victor." Levi didn't hesitate to respond.

Rio widened his eyes in suprise, "You like her sir?!"

Levi widened his eyes feeling red creep to his cheeks.

"Tch. Sigh. Yes I do and I didn't expect that I would." He said, flustered.

Haru's butler smiled, "I'm glad that you have finally accepted a special foreign feeling for someone."

"I couldn't help it... It wasn't my fault and it was unexpected. Who couldn't be happy as soon as you see a girl like Y/N?"

"True." Haruka agreed.

"I certainly am shocked by this."

"But... thank you though..." Levi thanked them.

The two looked at him surprised.

Levi isn't one to express gratitude nor was he one to show kindness.

Not until now.

The ravenette then continued, "I wasn't able to be there for her. However, I'm glad you appeared and rescued her. It was even my fault to be with."

Rio thought to himself, 'He really did change for her.. Or.. she changed him.'

---
Timeskip
---

After some time, both you and Levi went inside his car.

Levi offered you a ride since he wanted to make sure that you're safe.

He then started the engine and drove away.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"I want you to move out from your house."

"Excuse me, what?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I'm well-known and many people are after me. And since you're involved with rumors and shit, I want to look after you. I need you to be safe and same goes to your family.

I'll let you and your family live with me."

"Wait wait, what?"

"I'll handle everything. The taxes, the food, shelter, clothes, school, bills, anything. Just... plesse live with me. I don't want you getting hurt."

He turned to look at you when the red light showed.

"I-I..." You paused and turned to the light turning green which Levi responded.

"I won't sell your house. Unless you want to that is."

"No! Don't sell it. But Levi, this is too much!"

"No. It's my fault I dragged you into this and until I figure and clear everything out, I'll... let you live my house."

You stopped and thought about it for a while.

Not only you'd be hurt in the process but so would your family since they're related to you.

"Sure... but I'll still help you!"

"No you won't. I'll provide the finances."

He said it so easily. It was like you both are a newly married couple discussing about-

You turned away feeling your heart beginning to race again.

Maybe it won't be that bad being with him..

You could get to see him everyday, you could be even more closer and you could at least see a perpespective of how Levi lives in his daily life.

"But Levi.. I still want to help." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He stole a glance at you who's pouting.

'Cute.' Levi chuckled to himself.

"You could help in the house. Plus, you could spend more time with your Grandmother and Brother. Just don't leave the house. For your safety is why."

"Now we really do sound like a married couple planning." You blurted it out.

He tensed making the car go slower.

You noticed it and looked at Levi with an eyebrow arose.

'Oh-' You blushed realizing.

"I-I.." You stuttered.

He cleared his throat. "No. It's ok.. We could be one though if you want to." He smirked at you as he said it smoothly.

"H-HEY!" You smacked his arm which had no affect on him.

"Just saying y'know. They do say we look great together." He smirked.

You blushed even redder.

Levi chuckled then ruffled your hair.

"I was kidding." He hesitantly said.

A part of you felt disappointed but you shrugged it off.

"It's whatever." You huffed making Levi roll his eyes jokingly.

---

You have already talked with your Grandmother and brother with the situation.

Your brother was quick to agree while your grandmother was hesitant in terms with leaving the house.

But with slight persausion, you successfully convinced her to say yes.

You packed everything up including your pet's materials.

Levi had told you that he'd handle your work so that wasn't on your list at the moment.

B/N finished early so he helped your Grandmother out since you had your own list that holds the family.

As you finished gathering all the luggages, you left Levi a message which the man eagerly responded quickly despite his endless work.

Once you saw his eager reply, you grinned widely already feeling excited.

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N:
Kkwjkqbwba
I'm superrr sorry I couldn't update:(( I've been busy as an SSC as well as with projs and assignments. But I'm managing my time tho!:D At the moment, I'm also making a new Katsuki Bakugou Scenarios book since I love him dearly😂❤ Btw, ur comments r hilarious shesus. Thx for correcting me too, folks!
-
Date Published: 3/7/20
Words: 2656

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

206K 5.2K 27
[Under HEAVY Editing] - I felt myself shiver slightly. I finally realized it. I guess it was about time. Somehow I knew deep down this whole time. Le...
24.8K 1.5K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
357K 5.6K 62
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ • 🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅢 🅐🅡🅔 🅒🅛🅞🅢🅔🅓 ೃ⁀➷ ♚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬...
321 12 2
--------------------------------------------------- "You up for a quick fuck?" He blinks. Even though he looks kinda unfazed, not a single word lef...