BNHA fluff and smut one shots

AnnieMonthannie tarafından

Yeah idk. Ships: Kiribaku/bakushima Tododeku Tokoiida Todoiideku Kirikamibaku Kirikami Momoiida Tsuraraka/tsu... Daha Fazla

Whaddup
«kiribaku/bakushima» [fluff/smut]
«todoiideku»[fluff]
«This was supposed to be a halloween special»[angst/fluff]
«kiribaku/bakushima»[fluff]
«kacchaco»[fluff]
Tagged
«just some comics i found, not a chapter»
«Why? Part two» [angst/fluff]
«Tododeku»[fluff]
«Ereasermic» [fluff]
«kamisero»[angst/fluff]
«Kiribaku»[fluff]
Not a chapter but this hit me like a train
Voting
«kiribaku»[fluff]
«kiribaku»[fluff]
«Todobakudeku» [smut]
🎁«bakudeku»[fluff]🎁
«new years special?»[quickly written]
Tagged again😉
«momojirou»[smut]
Yee
A/N, story spoilers and voting!
«kiribaku»[angst]
«kiribaku»[fluff]
«bakukami»[smut]
bakudeku
«kiribaku»[smut]
«kiribaku smut»
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (they/them ver.)
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (he/him ver.)
«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (she/her ver.)

«tododeku»[angst/fluff]

543 3 0
AnnieMonthannie tarafından

'Nomu'

~❤️💚~

Warnings: traumatised!deku
Ship: tododeku
Type: angst/fluff
AU: Nomu Deku
Word count: 1461

~❤️💚~

It has been two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 37 minutes since Izuku was taken by the winged Nomu. Just after Hero Killer Stain had died, it showed up again.

I remember it grabbing his smaller body with his big, pointy claws. Bakugou told us that the winged Nomu most likely was one of his childhood friends, Tsubasa, that being the reason he took Izuku.

I remember sitting in the hospital with Iida-kun before getting scolded for going at Stain and after that getting loads of 'I'm sorry's and 'Good luck's. People think he's dead but I know better.

Two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 40 minutes

I lie down on my futon but as my head hits the soft pillow, my phone starts ringing. "Todoroki Shōto." I answer it. "Ah! Todoroki, we've found more evidence of the possible place Midoriya could be at!" I hear Naomasa-sama's exited voice. "Really? That's great! What's it?" I sit up straight on my futon.

It's an old place, but we have been told that people saw a 'flying scalp-less man' go into the building. I don't think that could be anyone else than the Nomu himself." I nod and speak up slowly.

"Are we going there?" I hear him laugh softly and sigh. "Not yet, we will when we have more evidence but whenever we're going, you're not with us." He answers harshly.

I feel the happiness seeping out of me and I have to contain a low growl. "Oh." I chew on my lip softly. "I understand that it's a shock, Todoroki, but can't have another kid get abducted by the LOV." I nod and mumble a quick 'I understand' and press the red button.

Two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 58 minutes

It's already 10 pm. I should go to sleep. Not that I'll be able to anyway.

~❤️💚~

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BE-
I slam on my alarm clock and groan. I run my hands over my face and turn around just one more time. I fell asleep at 5 am last night. Which means I only had one and a half god damned hours of sleep.

I hear Sero's loud music blast from his radio knowing that he's up too.

Two weeks, four days, 17 hours and 34 minutes
"Sero! Turn it down I can hear it all over here! I hear Sato yell from my other wall. So I decided to get up.

I'm sure the bags underneath my eyes are visible by now and they're worse in the morning, I don't feel like running into someone right now. I grab some clothes and head over to the showers.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who got up for an early shower. "Todoroki-kun! Good morning!" I turn around as I hear Iida's hoarse morning voice. "Ah, good morning Iida." I mumble and start to undress.

~❤️💚~

Two weeks, four days, 20 hours and 18 minutes

"Todoroki-san, way won't you join us for lunch!" Momo's soft hand appeared on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I think I'm going to skip lunch today." I answer calmly. Im not saying I don't like her. She's a nice and calm girl, if I were straight I definitely would've dated her.

Her face saddens but tries not to show it. "Of course, just make sure you're eating enough other days, okay?" I nod and walk out of the cafeteria.

~❤️💚~

Three weeks, six days, 3 hours and 14 minutes

"We found him." I jump up. "Really?! Why didn't you tell me or Iida that you were going to rescue him!" I yell into the phone, I hear Naomasa-sama chuckle. "We knew you'd go after us. Or should I say him." I blush, thank God it's a talk over the phone.

"For most parts he's physically okay-" "Most parts?" I blurt out. "Yes, you'll see when he returns to the dorms, though, mentally he's unstable." I sigh in relief. "I'll take care of him."

"I'm sure you will."

~❤️💚~

Four weeks, one day, 3 hours and 5 minutes

"Don't be late, don't be late..." I start mumbling to myself as I'm walking over to the busstop close to UA. I look at my watch. Izuku and Naomasa-sama should be here any minute now. I sit down at one of the wooden benches and start scrolling through Instragram.

"Todoroki!" I look up and see the tall man, also known as officer Naomasa. I jump up from the bench and look at the person in the black hoody behind him. Some green curls fall in front ofhis pale face. I can see his cheeks,though he'sstaring a t the bricks on the ground.

"Izuku?" I hear him hum. I smile a little when he lifts his head up. "Hi, Izuku, I'm so happy you're back." He pulls his hoodie down again. "Won't you show me your face?" I ask concerned. Naomasa shakes his head. "Ever since he saw himself in the mirror, he refused to show his face to anyone."

"Oh...That's okay, I know he'll know when he's
ready." I put a hand on his shoulder I can feel him flich but very quickly relax by my touch.

"Do you want we to go with you to the dorms? Everyone will be happy to see Izuku again and it might be a little too much for him." He offers. I smile and shake my head. "It's okay, I'm sure you have enough other work to do. We'll be okay." He smiles and waves before walking away.

"Dorms?" I ask Izuku. He nods slowly and grabs my hand. "Why this sudden public affection?" He doesn't answer. Maybe I made us sound like a couple too much. Which we aren't. Yet.

As soon as we walk into the dorms, Izuku is overwhelmed by hugs, shoulder/head pats and even more hugs until I tell everyone to calm down. "I'm sorry guys but I think Izuku is still s little tired so do you mind to let him be for a moment?" I place a hand on his shoulder while talking.

Izuku nods slowly, his head still facing the ground. "Sl....eep...y.." His voice is hoarse and croaky. I look at him, this had to be the first thing he had said in hours. "Y-yes." I mumble and take his hand, walking over to the elevator.

"N-n-no.....!" He clings on to me like he was going to die. "What's wrong Izuku?" I slowly pat his head, trying to calm him down. He doesn't answer me, his breathing is heating heavier and faster, I can feel him shake against my body and I hear quiet sobs escape his mouth.

Is he having a panic attack?

"You wanna write it down?" I quickly feel inside of my pocket for a piece of paper and a pen that I always carry with me in case something happens. Something like this.

I give him the paper and pen and he starts to write in a shaking handwriting.

Small too small inside elevator

I can barely make out what it's saying but from what I can make out, it seems that it is claustrophobia that is bugging him.

"Okay, we'll take the stairs then." I softly grab his hand. I only realised now how different it feels. We didn't hold hands often but when I got to feel it they were soft and gentle, now they're rough.

"Upstairs?" He nods.

~❤️💚~

"Izuku," it has been four days since he returned, "take off your hoodie please?" I hear him sigh and he actually pulled the hood off. "Raise your head?" Shaking and slow his head rises, revealing a big scar running from the top left corner to the bottom right corner of his face. I gasp.

"Dis....gust....ing.." He speaks slowly. "No." He looks at me. Then smiled. "W-we....m-m...atch.." He slides his thumb across my burn mark. I smile back at him. "So what if it's disgusting. We'll both be." He giggles, the only sound longer than a second that I've heard coming from him these last days.

"N-note.." I give him the small note book.

I not talking about scar

"What do you mean, Izuku?"

Scar is not disgusting

"Then what is?"

Tsubasa bite me here

He rolls up his sleeve revealing a huge bite mark on his lower arm.

Now I am half Nomu

I look at the letters appearing in front of me. "Half Nomu?" He nods. "S-orry.." he apologises. "It's okay, you did nothing wrong. We'll just have to tell Aizawa-sensei about it." I state and cuddle him. "Oh-kay."

~❤️💚~

Part two?

Okumaya devam et