The Non British Princess

بواسطة readergirl4343

As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonw... المزيد

Aesthetic + Note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Part 55

28.4K 1K 314
بواسطة readergirl4343

Of course when the alcohol was brought around not everyone was allowed it since many of the royals children were underage. But that didn't seem to stop some people though.

This Christmas Eve Ball wasn't as big as the Winter Festival, but it was crowded since all the families from most of the Nobility were here.

I was hesitant to drink any alcohol since I was in the presence of so many royals, but after one glass I was feeling better about it.

Everyone was limited to 2 glasses of alcohol, but I'm pretty sure many people were well over the limit. The mood was buzzed and light, the music louder and faster.

I can almost guarantee Princess Charlotte was drunk, the way she stuttered and stumbled against Prince Edward as they attempted to dance, and she was only sixteen so I was sure she had been given the wrong drink.

Somehow I managed to have definitely more than 2 drinks. 4? Or 5 perhaps?

At a royal event like this with so many important people you would think it would be more contained, yet it seems like everyone was using the holiday as a reason to let there hair down.

Luckily the camera crews had left and not all the royal parents were drinking so they could keep an eye on everyone.

I was trying to offer Thomas another drink but he refused, saying he didn't want to drink too much.

"Come on Tom, loosen up." I say, trying to plead him into having more fun with me.

I was bobbing up and down to the music that flowed through the room and holding onto Harriet's arm as she stood beside me, probably more than slightly concerned.

Hadley, Harriet, Prince Thomas, Prince Edward and I all stood in a somewhat circle. We were all moving slowly to the music, well that's what it looked like to me, maybe it was just the spinning of my head.

Ok, maybe I had drunk way more than the 2 glass limit, but that was all part of the fun right? I'll worry about the consequences tomorrow.

"It's getting late, I might head out." Harriet says, trying to remove my sweaty hands from around her with trouble. I groan and roll my eyes as she steps away. Of course she doesn't want to have any more fun. Who cares if it's past 11. Or was it 12?

Prince Edward says something to Thomas and they both nod.
"Yeah I'm heading to bed too." Hadley says through a yawn and follows Harriet out.

Prince Edward makes some excuse to leave and shuffles quickly through the crowd to exit the room. They all leave, which is kinda sad,

I cover my mouth with my hand to stop my yawn but fail and head for the door with a few stumbles.

"Hey, Bells, where are you going?" An arm grabs mine and I turn and meet Thomas's wide eyes. He looks at me with concern and I wave him off.

I smile softly, "To my room, I'm tired." I give him a pat on his arm before I remove it and stumble from the room.
Things were moving around in front of me so fast and I grip my head to try and concentrate, get it together I tell myself.

I find myself holding onto the wall for support and I barely realise Thomas was following me until he moved right in front of me.
"Isabelle, let me help you." He says softly, but it sounds ten times louder in my head.

"No, stop yelling." I say and push off the wall and move past him, trying to get to the elevator quickly. The damn thing was a few meters away.

"Isabelle, stop." I hear Thomas call but I'm not putting up with him right now.
I bang my fist against the elevator button, willing it to open but it takes a few moments, in which Thomas gets to me.

I look up at him but he just silently puts a hand on my waist, holding me up firmly because otherwise I would have probably tumbled to the ground.
I don't know why, but when he yelled it sounded so sexy. Feisty, I like this side of him.

"Damn, have I told you how handsome you are? I can't get enough." I say and turn to him, he looks at me shocked before a smirk settles on his features.

The door to the elevator opens behind me and Thomas backs me up into it, "No, feel free to explain further." His eyes are glistening with humour and I see him roll his eyes when I sigh.

I'm pretty sure he was trying to be seductive, not just keeping me close so I didn't tumble to the ground at all.

I giggle and put my hands on his strong arms, feeling the muscles beneath his suit jacket, "Your muscles are so attractive." Slowly I trail my hands down his strong arms then to his chest, sliding them under his suit jacket.

I don't know why but being so close to him was suddenly driving me crazy for him.

"Easy there tiger." Thomas says and kisses my head softly as he removes my hands from him. I pout at him and he chuckles and takes us out of the elevator once it arrives at my floor.

Thomas has to practically drag me down the corridor and he turns to the guard outside my door who I don't recognize.
The guard is a tall one, or maybe it's the angle he's on, but I don't seem to remember his face, and he seems a little scary.

"Just dropping her off Officer, she's a bit drunk." Thomas says to the guard which makes me brows furrow.

"I am not." I snap which causes them both to laugh and I cross my arms over my chest with a huff.
Thomas just pulls me into my room once he gets the door unlocked.

"You stay here, I'm just going to wash my hands." Thomas says and leaves me in the main area while he slips off into the bathroom.

I search for something to change into as I remove my ball gown. Taking it off was like being able to breath again. I manage to get the crown also out of my head, but I'm pretty sure my hair needs a brush.

"Holy shit."

I turn and Thomas is stopped still in the doorway, looking at me up and down slowly with wide eyes.
I'm wearing Michaela's gift, the lingerie, and I'm glad the prince seems to like it.

"Like it? I thought it was Christmasy." I say and move over to Thomas but he stops me quickly.

"Fuck, no, don't come any closer, that thing barely covers you." Thomas puts his arms up and averts his eyes.

Does he not like it? Crap. "Why? Did I do something?" I ask, worried for a minute and am a little scared he might think I'm ugly.

I've had issues in the past with being self conscious of my body, and I really don't want this to bring that back now. Maybe it was my silly drunk self making me feel like this.

Thomas shakes his head quickly, "I'm so close to rip that sexy as hell thing off you, but that's not a good idea since your drunk and Daisy is probably only doors away." He explains and I feel relief run through me.

I smirk, "Would that be such a bad thing? I wouldn't mind." I move closer to him, seeing him squirm, and wrap my arms around his neck. I can feel how he hesitates and jolts at my touch, but I continue because I think the alcohol is getting to my head.

"This is what I'm talking about, your not yourself." Thomas says and tries to move away, pushing my arms back.

I shut him up by kissing him, hard and needy against his lips. At first he tries to resist but I feel him give in, relax against me and kiss back.

I use my hands to slip off his suit jacket down his back and his hands run up and down my bare back. The feeling of his hands against my bare skin make goosebumps appear and heat runs through me.
"This outfit is even better than the gown, was this always the plan?" Thomas asks in between kisses with a smirk, wondering why the hell I had this on in the first place.

"I thought it was nice, didn't think you'd actually see it tonight though." I say with a shrug, gripping onto his back as he kissed me again.

Slowly Thomas took off his shoes, then socks, then I unbuttoned his shirt and that came off too. Until all that was left was his underwear.

I let out a content giggle as Thomas gripped my thighs to lift me up and onto the bed, and he did it with ease.
My whole body ached as he loomed over me, but he just placed a soft kiss on my head before rolling to land beside me.
I groaned and faced him, probably a disappointed and desperate look across my face.

"Tom." I say pleadingly, putting a hand on his bare chest eagerly.

"Bells, your drunk and overtired. The best thing is to get some rest." Thomas says and carefully strokes the top of my hair.

"Uh." I say annoyed and roll over so as not to be facing his annoyingly pretty face.

Thomas chuckles, "Most likely you won't even remember any of this in the morning."

✿✿✿

When I wake up the next morning my head is pounding.
I turn over and see a figure coming out of the bathroom.

"Thomas? Why are you in my room?" I grumble and he rolls his eyes with a smirk. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and he tosses me a humor filled glance.

"You don't remember anything from yesterday night, do you?" He says and I suddenly see how shirtless he is. His hair is freshly washed and he's pulling his pants on.

I sit up but my head hurts so bad. Why is it so damn cold.
I look down and quickly pull the covers over myself, "What the hell, why am I semi naked?"

Thomas just shrugs as he picks the shirt from the floor. He pulls it over his chest and I look at the room, my dress and heels sprawled on the floor, "No way. Did we?"

Thomas quickly shakes his head no and I release a breath, "No, you were drunk. I wouldn't do that, even though you seemed pretty keen."

I face palm, literally, "Really? Crap I'm sorry." I say and duck my head into the sheets.

"Hey." Thomas says and I peek up to see he's moved to sit on the bed, now fully dressed, "You look gorgeous." The prince says and I smile, which is when he pecks my lips softly and sweetly.

I grin and the prince just kisses me again. He then stands and collects his shoes and socks from the floor.

My head hurts, but slowly my memory of the ball is coming back. And of last nights antics.

"Wait! What the hell? Did I seriously try to feel you up in the elevator." I say with a groan and Thomas nods with a chuckle, pulling my door open so he can head out.

"I've got to work, but Isabelle?" He says, asking for my attention, and I look up at him, "Merry Christmas." He shoots me a grin.

And with that he exits my room and closes the door behind him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.8K 884 29
In a small little Kingdom, known as Rustenwood, there lived a royal family. Due to unfortunate circumstances, they only have one heir to the thrown...
129K 5.5K 51
(The Selection and Red Queen) ♡BOOK TWO OF THE CHOOSING SERIES♡ ~note: This can not be read as a stand-alone. The plot and characters will be a huge...
Suddenly Princess بواسطة Nicki

قصص المراهقين

1.4M 34K 40
AnnaMaria Romanoff grows up with an adoptive family, thinking that her biological parents were working class citizens of the country of Chirnova, who...
121K 5.6K 23
Ranked #12 in girlxgirl |03/23/20| Ranked #6 in Updates |08/20/20| Ranked #2 in kingsandqueens |3/20/22| Trapped inside castle walls, heiress Aless...