The Strongest Kure (History's...

By MikumoEnjoyer

Y/N Kure is a normal teenager, well almost, he is actually from the Kure clan a powerful league of assassins... More

Y/N Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/N Love Interests
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7- Y/N and Miu go on a date!
Chapter 8- Furinji Island and Y/N vs Yuzaki
Chapter 9- The Eight Fists of Ragnarok
Chapter 10- Deserter's lynching

Chapter 6

1K 31 6
By MikumoEnjoyer

Kenichi was arriving to the dojo with all of his things in a huge backpack as he was now going to live in the dojo as a live-in disciple.

Kenichi: From this day forth, I will have to live here and train...seems like a lot of work. But I can live in the same house as Miu! It's to die for!

Y/N: Really? Would you really die for it? If that's so I'll tell koetsuji to change the training times.

Kenichi: No wait! I was joking! I don't want to die!

Y/N: I was joking too!

Y/N laughed but something in his words felt like it wasn't a joke, as Y/N got inside Kenichi met with Miu outside.

Miu: Kenichi, since you're going to live here now. Work hard, okay?

Kenichi: Yes! I'll work hard!

Miu: Everyone's waiting inside for you

Kenichi went into the dojo and what he saw immediately made him pass out.

(Add Y/N there)

Apachai: Wake up, Kenichi!

Kensei: Can he really do this?

Sakaki: Don't ask me!

Kenichi finally woke up after a few slaps to the face from Apachai

Hayato: Are you awake now? From now on, we accept you as Ryozanpaku's disciple!

Sakaki: Remember! From now on, you have to refer to us as senseis!

Kenichi: They look so serious! completely different from how they are on a regular basis Yes, Sakaki Sensei!

Sakaki: How embarrassing...

Kenichi: Don't make say it if you're gonna blush!

Y/N: I don't really mind though, you can still call me Y/N

Koetsuji: Then...I want to start your training right away. But before that, I have a request to make...Don't die on me!

Kenichi: Just what kind of training do you have in mind?!

Koetsuji: Special hardship training!

Kenichi tries to escape as the elder and Y/N stop him, right now Kenichi was training with Koetsuji

Kenichi: Somebody, help me!!

Koetsuji: This one is called, roasted squid dance!

Kenichi: It's not like the name makes it easier!!!

Y/N was watching from the sidelines while drinking some water calmly

Y/N: Keep going, if you stop you will get burned

Kenichi: That doesn't help either!

The training went on as Kenichi was basically being tortured by the masters and even thrown inside of the house by one of Apachai's punches, he was now with Y/N inside as he was drawing some circles with white chalk on the ground.

Kenichi: What are we doing today?

Y/N: We will train your footwork with a special training. Now step into the circle, put only one foot inside each circle and when you start moving you can't step outside the circles. Let me give you an example

Y/N then moved swiftly throughout the circles without stepping out of them and was in front of Kenichi in only a few seconds.

Y/N: Like that. Now try it yourself. You should remember Takeda's moves when you fought him. Since he's a boxer he has pretty good footwork. This training will also be the starting point of the fire kata

Kenichi:Okay! Here I go!

Y/N then moved to the other side of the room, Kenichi moved the same way Y/N did or at least tried to and stopped in front of him

Kenichi: How was that?

Y/N: Completely wrong.

Kenichi: What?!

Y/N pointed to the circles and Kenichi Saw that most of them were slightly erased from the ground.

Y/N: You had too many wasted movements, and also you had both feet on the ground, right? You need to always have one foot on the air.

Kenichi: But how am I supposed to fight with one foot on the air?

Y/N: It's kinda complicated, I know. Let's treat this training as a game, that way you'll probably get it faster. Think of this training as a game of Tag

Y/N and Kenichi stood each on one side of the room, each foot inside a circle.

Y/N: Remember, keep your feet inside the circles and one foot always on the air, Ready?

Kenichi: Yeah, completely Ready! At this distance he shouldn't be able to catch me, I might have a good chance!

Y/N then gave the signal to start, Kenichi tried to move first but Y/N was suddenly in front of him and tapped his chest.

Y/N: One point for me, next round!

Kenichi and Y/N kept doing the footwork training until Kenichi was on the ground panting and sweating.

Y/N: That should be enough for today, you lost ninety times. BUT, your wasted movements decreased a lot.

Kenichi glanced at the circles and saw that he had less erased circles than when he started, meaning that the training was actually working.

Y/N: Not bad, go take a shower and relax, I'll be cooking dinner today so i'll see you later!

Y/N left the room as Kenichi was getting up only for Y/N to appear on the door again.

Y/N: By the way, clean the circles or Koetsuji will get mad.

Kenichi sighed but he Prefers to clean than facing Koetsuji's rage.

(Small timeskip)

Kenichi and Kensei were outside the dojo trying to sneak on the hot springs in an attempt to watch Miu and Shigure bathing. Kensei convinced him that this was also "training".

Kenichi: I didn't knew we had a hot spring

Kensei: Yeah, Apachai digged it in only three days

As they were sneaking suddenly Kenichi was almost hit by a trap with spikes, Kensei moved him away from the trap and saved him.

Kensei: This is Shigure's doing! But we have to endure it!

A dozen traps later, they were both finally nearing the hot spring as they Saw a small glimpse of blonde hair, they were so close to watch until someone grabbed them by the head from behind.

Y/N: So here you are...I knew something was off...I just finished making dinner and couldn't find you Two...

Y/N started to put pressure on their heads as Kenichi was screaming, but Kensei wouldn't go down easily! He threw some dirt at Y/N's eyes blinding him for a bit as he let go of them to scratch his eyes.

Kensei: VICTORY!

Then the person on the hot spring got revealed and it was actually the elder.

Hayato: What is it, you Two?! If you wanna come in, just come in!

Kenichi soul was leaving his body after seeing the naked elder, Kensei tried to run away. And meanwhile Y/N was saved from heavy psychological trauma since he was still scratching his eyes.

(Small timeskip brought to you by

)

Everyone was sitting at the table as Kensei and Kenichi had bumps on their heads.

Y/N: Allright! Gobble up!

Kenichi: Y/N did this by himself?

Y/N: Well, I had help from Miu. Anyway, eat up! Tomorrow we will keep doing the special training and go out for some new training.

(Timeskip, next day)

Y/N and Kenichi were walking on the street with some bags on their hands, Kenichi had weights on his legs since Koetsuji wanted him to go like this.

Kenichi: Were are we going?

Y/N: Already told you, we're meeting up with someone for training

They reached their destination, and it was a gym called "Sylverman's gym"

Kenichi: A normal gym?

Y/N: Yeah I thought after all that torture training the others made, maybe some normal training was a good idea to cheer you up!

Kenichi: Finally something normal!

Both went into the gym and this is what they saw.

Kenichi: THE HELL?! WASN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL TRAINING?!

Y/N: It is!

Kenichi: This is just another crazy place!

Kenichi looked at Y/N's to see he wasn't there anymore, and he was talking to a black haired woman that had her eyes closed. He approached Kenichi with the same woman.

Y/N: Kenichi, this is my mom

Yakusha: Nice to meet you

Kenichi: N-nice to meet you too

Y/N: And not only he's my friend, he's also my disciple at the dojo

Yakusha: He must be really good then.

Y/N: Not really, but he's having good progress

Kenichi: Am I joke to you?

Y/N: Okay! I'll leave you in Machio's care while I talk with mom.

Kenichi: Who's Machio?

Y/N: A friend and the one who will help you today in your training

Out of nowhere a normal looking man in a blue track suit and somehow his face was sparkling

Y/N: Well...I'll leave now, good luck!

Y/N went elsewhere with Yakusha to do some workouts while talking, both were lifting some weights as Y/n started the conversation

Y/N: So, how's everyone at home?

Yakusha: Everyone's doing fine, what about you?

Y/N: Well, things have been more interesting since Kenichi came into the dojo.

Yakusha: Indeed, he does look like an interesting kid

Y/N: You also have new girls in the gym, right?

Yakusha: Yes, a very interesting group.

Y/N: uh...mom, there's something I want to ask you.

Y/N said nervously and was slightly blushing

Yakusha: What is it?

Y/N: There's this girl I like, and...how can I ask her on a date?!

At this point his tone changed and his face also showed how desperate he was as Yakusha giggled.

Yakusha: What about the same approach as your dad?

Y/N: I don't want to point a gun at her...uncle Horio's tips are also really bad. I think he was drunk when he told me those...

Yakusha: If you really like her then just ask her normally on a date, and if you want a plan B use your dad's way!

Y/N: I said that I'm not going to point a gun at her! Anyways, I guess you're right! Tomorrow I'll ask Miu on a date!

Y/N and Yakusha heard an scream as Kenichi was running to where they were and stopped hiding behind Y/N.

Y/N: What's the matter?

Kenichi: That guy! Everything was going well and suddenly his clothes dissappeared! He's so muscular that his face looks like it's been photoshopped into his body!

Y/N glanced at Machio who waved at him and Y/N waved back.

Y/N: I see nothing wrong.

Kenichi: You're weird!

Y/N: Don't worry, Kenichi! As Petin once said, "Anyways, just do your best"

Kenichi: What's with that image?!

Y/N then flexed and his shirt literally exploded making Kenichi to freak out again.

Y/N: Now, let's lift some weights!

(Small timeskip brought to you by a chibi Y/N and Kenichi lifting weights)

Kenichi was on the ground almost passed out while Y/N was sweating and cleaning the sweat with a towel, as he heard a squeal near him

???: Look at those perfectly shaped muscles!~

Y/N: Uhhh...hi?

A girl with black hair was in front of Y/N and a downed Kenichi, and she was drooling from seeing the shirtless Y/N

Y/N: Oh no...muscle fetish?! Kenichi! Run! We must escape! It was fun seeing you again mom! See ya!

Y/N grabbed Kenichi and their bags as he escaped the gym but the girl was still chasing them

Y/N: OH NOOOO!!!!

(Small timeskip)

Y/N sighed in relief as he finally lost the girl and reaching the dojo to relax from that crazy run. They were both walking to the kitchen to get some drinks and found Honoka, Shigure and Apachai doing tea. Since Apachai and Shigure couldn't.

While Kenichi and Honoka were speaking Y/N was in deep thought

Y/N: How can a little girl make tea and these two can't...

Koetsuji came into the room since it was his turn to train Kenichi, all the time he basically flipped Kenichi over and over, but the latter didn't give up. Honoka tried to stop Koetsuji but when she saw the determination on her brother's eyes, she let Koetsuji do his training.

Honoka: I have not seen those determined eyes in a long time, I thought I was the only one who knbew the strength inside big brother's heart! But the ones in this place have discovered it too!

(small and final timeskip)

Kenichi: Frankly, I just don't want to let you see all the bruises I have after training.

Honoka: Ok, I understand, I promise you that I won't come and see you again.

Literally the next day, Honoka was again at the dojo playing a board game with Shigure and Apachai.

Kenichi: You...were not listening to me?

Honoka: Eh? But I want to come see Apachai and Shigure everyday!

Y/N: I don't mind, she reminds me of my little sister, Karla. Here's a picture, she was 6 in this picture

An smiling Y/N shows Kenichi a photo of a younger Karla on his phone as Kenichi had a sweatdrop.

(Image is from a short comic by Sandrovich)

Kenichi: I-is that a gun and a knife in her bag...?

Chapter end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.9K 62
X Fem readers ˚ · . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 . · ˚ TW: Violence / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Y/n, the h...
275K 5.3K 57
~y/n is a girl who likes to keep to her self and is not very popular. Her school life has been pretty uneventful. Keeping her mind on her study's and...
49.8K 1.3K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
47.2K 1.2K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...