Forgot to be in love - Alasto...

By TheOnlyGamerGost

You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have bee... More

Where am i ?
No memories to remember
A new journey
Cartons and tales
Don't force yourself to remember
Tea or Coffee?
Sad, afraid, liar
Cinnamon, Blood, and Campfire.
Basement of memories
Everything's unexpected
The demon form
Jealousy makes you do weird things
But you can't fool me
A big ol' author note
Golden doll
The Nightmare
The Teleport Problem
The Overlords meeting
Protective & worried
He knows... But I know too
We are a family
The diner date - (I'm...back?)
I don't want my memories back
Do I trust you?
Deep down I never forgot - The end

Much needed silence

7.3K 228 81
By TheOnlyGamerGost

The hotel lobby was lively:
Vaggie was at the front desk signing in a few demons, Nifty was swiftly dusting shelves left, right and centre.
At the end of the room was Husk, as always behind the counter, fidgeting with some cards.
Charlie and Angel Dust were nowhere in sight.

Alastor headed directly to a door labelled "Staff Only", leaving you in the same spot he teleported you to.
Some eyes fell on you, probably because you arrived side by side with the infamous "Radio demon", you smirked.
Alastor was indeed a genius, hiding in plain sight he said? This worked out perfectly.

Vaggie finished to sign in the demons so you headed towards her:
"Hey Vaggie! Good morning!"
At the sound of your voice, she turned to face you, her eyes were widened in shock.
"Good- Y/N?! YOU ARE BACK?!"
Her reaction gained the attention of many in the lobby.

Shoot, you forgot the fact that she didn't know about the whole costume thing.

"Wait! I can explain! Let's go somewhere more private"
You calmed her down and took her hand, dragging her to the bar.

Husk almost spilt his booze as he saw you, you bring your finger to your mouth, telling him to don't say a word.
As you settled on one of the seats at the counter, you explained what was going on, Vaggie's face had a smile on it, instead, Husk's smile died down.

"I still don't agree with letting you roam free in hell alone, you may have the appearance of a demon, but you don't have the power of one. If you want to go out, one of us has to be with you. "

You nodded, comprehending completely.

I mean... going around with someone is still better than being stuck in a mansion all day

"Ta-Daa!"
Alastor gestured towards you, Charlie, who was behind him squealed in happiness and ran towards you.

"You look exactly how you used to! That is amazing Alastor!" He smiled proudly.

Charlie and Alastor joined you, sitting on the high stools at the counter.

"So, I have gathered a few pieces of information" Charlie started, Nifty joined you after realising your presence.
"Humans in hell are impossible to find, mostly because they are hiding, but it is not uncommon for them to be here"

What did she mean?

"Humans are not allowed here, but they get here trough a bug in the system:
When being judged, there could be some argues between the two who judges, one says that they should go to heaven, the other says the opposite.
When this happens, there is a third judge that gives the last verdict. But sometimes, one doesn't wait for the final world and sends the souls where they think it should go."

Everyone was silently listening.
You weren't surprised about judges disagreeing, but it still seemed weird... They were supposed to be angels...right?

"But when the third judge says they should have gone to the other side" Charlie continued, "a complicated system activates, trying to get the soul to their correct place.
Its easier to get someone from heaven to hell, but the other way around is waaay more complicated, and it frequently fails. The procedure is simple:
the demon gets turned into a human and their memories get erased and they get sent to heaven, it usually happens when they are asleep.
If it fails, they still turn into a human and forgets everything about hell, the only difference is that they don't go to heaven, they get stuck here.

Usually, its a matter of a few weeks until they are finally able to get the human to heaven if they haven't died while waiting that is... So it's very likely that Y/n will get teleported out of hell soon..."

No one dared to breathe.

Something about this felt wrong, you? In heaven? You were sure that the golden city in the clouds was not your place.

All of them turned towards. You gathered the courage to talk:
"Maybe this is not the case! I've done some pretty bad things while I was alive so... this all seems ridiculous"

...-

"The only thing we can do right now is to be patient, let's wait a week, and if she is not gone, you were right and I'll have to dig into this a bit more, if you're gone then..."
Charlie's voice trailed off... no one wanted you to leave, you didn't want to leave, but for now, you could only wait.

"Well! Since these could be her last days here, let's enjoy them fully!"

It was amazing how Alastor could change the mood upside-down in an instant, everyone agreed, Charlie and Nifty hugged you tightly, you really didn't want to leave.

"What about a good lunch together? I'm sure many of you must be hungry!"
You all got up from the tall chairs and started laughing again.

Yet you were worried:
One, where was Angel Dust? You looked around the lobby in vain, you hoped the white&pink spider was ok.
Second, why was the voice not talking?

It's-...case-...want-..

You stopped walking, was the voice ok? Why did it do that? You needed to make sure it was ok.

"Hey! Watch out! You almost made me bump into you!" Husk lamented, shaking his head, you mumbled a sorry as he passed you without turning around.

"Hey Charlie?" She turned around.
"I'm going to the bathroom... I'll catch up to you later" She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You honestly don't know how you found your way to the bathroom, you only used the one in your room and never asked for direction, but somehow now you were looking at your reflection, very worryingly, you started:

"Hey...are you ok?"
Seconds later, a loud buzz was the only thing you could hear, you tried to cover your ears, but it wouldn't go away.

It hurt, you hope it would stop, but it only got louder and louder.

"stop...please"

You whispered, kneeling down into a ball, tears were starting to come out of your eyes.

"Stop!"

Why was this happening? What was causing this? How could you made it stop?
Why, why, why-

"STOP!!!"

You yelled as hard as you could and the buzzing halted, silence never felt this good.

Oh... Oh no- I'm sorry!

The voice? They were causing this?

Oh stupid me, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't realise what I was doing causing this -oh Satan I'm so sorry it's that I was so mad about the fact that-

" it's fine" you breathed deeply, " I just- silence, I need silence"

And so as that, curled in a corner of the bathroom, stabilising your breath, you blessed the existence of silence, very much needed silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Ohhhhh boy the last part is intense.

This chapter is very complicated, my advice is to read this chapter again, or just the part where Charlie talks slowly because it's filled with information and spoilers of the next chapter...Unless...?

Thank you soo much for your love and support and as always, Monday=Update!

Also, I want to update the one-shot book more so, go check that one too cuz it will be updated soon!

Stay tuned~

-Gost UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.9K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
231K 7.2K 22
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
859K 23.2K 31
"For the last time Alastor, stop teleport me whenever you like when I'm trying to enjoy my day!" "Oh but honey, I know you love it!" 'Fox' or his re...
440K 7K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...