The Bodyguard (Editing)

By AbbyTheAmazing

when august is promoted into being the new body guard for one of the most notorious drug dealer's daughter in... More

please read
1: A woman in my bed
2: Deal?
3: He's back
4: Chained
5: why
6: Somethings up...
7: The past
8: Deal, or no deal
9: Lady
10: Obstacles
11: Understanding
12: Sometimes the Messenger Shoots You...
13: Quick Exit
14: Home
15: Welcome home
16: Home sweet, Home
17: Unthinkable
18: Revenge
19: Marcus
20: Get it Off Your Chest
21: The Hunt (Prt. 1)
22: Tired
23: Take care of ya'
25: parle vouis français?
26: Moving Forward
27: Diving
28: Rain down on me
chapter 29: Preview...
chapter 29: MVP
Epilogue
sequel!

24: FB

13.5K 330 74
By AbbyTheAmazing

SYA'S POV
(Next morning)

I woke up to the sun baking my damn face, and August squeezing the shit out of me. I wiggled around trying to wake him, but he was knocked the hell out.

"Ugh!" I gave up the fight and nestled into him realizing the time on the clock.

3 am...

I tossed my leg over and felt that we were both naked. Ooohhhhh that's right. I smiled to myself and instantly remembered our last encounter.

August moved a little in his sleep and a smirk formed on his lips as I pressed myself into him. I studied his face. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen, his smooth skin, soft lips and short curly hair all complimented each other.

I kissed his lips softly and laid my face in the crook of his neck breathing him in.

"Stop dat weird shit, I'm trying to sleep." I smiled against his skin, sniffing him again. "Why must ya' bother me?" I looked up at him wrapping my arms around him.

"Because I love you baybeh." I said mocking him in a giggle.

He pulled me closer if possible by my lower back and opened one eye. "You think das funny?" I shook my head with a smile.

"Better not have." He relaxed again holding me in his arms. I looked at the tattoos on my arms compared to his.

"Wouldn't it be cute if we got matching tattoos Auggy?"

"Yes very cute baybeh now go back to sleep." I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been in this bed for three days now, doing absolutely nothing but sleep and have wild sex with August.

I kissed all over his face and neck leaving wet marks. He reached down and smacked my bare ass hard.

"Ouuuch!"

"Stop that we can do all the kissing you want in a couple hours now let me sleep. I Pouted and laid back down on his chest.

(2 hours later)

"August wake up!" I sang in his ear. I sat on top of him rocking my hips back and forth. He gripped my hips to stop me.

"Ru'Sya we're both naked and its almost 6 AM. I suggest you stop unless you want to wake up everybody in this damn warehouse." He sat up against the headboard as I straddled his lap.

"I think I do." He bit his lip and pulled me to him.

We were so into the kiss and groping each other, rigghhttttt when he was about to flip us over the intercom came on.

"Everyone suit up, meet me on the first floor in an hour, we have movement from the target." August's jaw dropped and he let a frustrated groan.

"When can finish later. I promise baby but if you would've just let me have my way two hours ago you wouldn't have had to stop." I gave him a sloppy kiss before pulling him into the bathroom for a cold shower we both need.

AUGUST'S POV

Me and Sya got dressed in our usual missions outfit befo' heading down fa' the meeting Grace called us to so got damn early in da' mornin'.

"Baby can you strap me up please." I gently moved towards her, trying not to cause myself to much pain. I've got da' mos' serious case of blue balls eva'!

"Hurry up" I leaned a lil bit and latched the Velcro on her vest before slipping on her hoodie.

"Thank you baby, I'm sure I can fix that later, but you'll just have to deal with it for a little while longer." She kissed my lips passionately and headed towards the do' with me slowly behind her. This is going to be a lloooonnnggg day.

SYA'S POV

We Barley made it just on time with a minute to spare.

"6:59 AM." my watch read.

We sat on one of the lined up benches waiting for Gracie to come down. August clutched my shoulder as he sat down slowly letting out a angry groan.

"Here cry baby." I pulled a prerolled blunt from under my hat. He immediately took it and lit it inhaling as quick as possible.

"This is all your fault if your ass would've stop teasing me in the shower-"

"Shhhhh here he comes." I said putting my index finger on his lips and he swatted it away. Grace walked in front of the seated crowd making everybody stop talking.

"Each team needs a bandana, we've made it pretty clear that you need to move with your team to positions based on the color you're wearing. Once your team leader has been called you need to line up behind that person and collect your banana, then follow that person to the buses with your given duffle bag. Does anyone have any questions?" Nobody raised their hands.

"Alright to start I need my little soldier to come up, come on up G." I sighed and shuffled through people as they whistled as I walked by and stood next to him with my hands in my pockets.

"I need Vanessa, Z, Cassey, Bianca, TC, Mica, Big Jan, Jay, and simi to come on up." I said in one breath.

These girls have been rocking with me since I was 17 with addition to Vanessa. We're the only females in this whole crew of 220 men, so of course they were on my team. The ten of us might also be the best but I'm not bragging. They've been out in Cuba moving a couple of things for my dad for a month. I made sure Grace brought them home so they could help me out with this shit. As soon as they walked on the stage I hugged them.

Loud whistles from the crowd erupted making us laugh. I glanced at August who was the main doing all that foolishness with his high ass.

"Alrighty guys settle down, most of these ladies are taken so paws off. This right here fellas is the red team, I want every team to go quickly like this, when you hear your name don't fuckin just sit there and wait for time to change get your ass up and move!"

I laughed knowing someone would fuck up eventually. Louis handed us our bandanas and we tied them around our left ankles like every time we go out.

Big Jan, Z, and I grabbed duffle bags and we headed out and one single file line. Guys whistled after us as we left. I sat down in my usual seat and waited for the next team.

(10 minutes later)

Dice walked up the steps with a woozy august and his crew behind him. He sat next to me and laid his whole body on me like a rag doll.

"August what is wrong with you?" He had his face on mine, both arms wrapped around me, with his long ass leg thrown over my lap. He was sleep.

"Alrighty campers we will be moving in 10 minutes get comfortable, next stop will be the motel 6 a hour away from here.

People filled the seats with their teams, I lifted august off me and shuffled off the bus to where Grace was standing with a clipboard.

"Is everybody loaded up?"

"Yup, except Micheal.... He's staying behind with Malcolm and the rest of the crew who weren't picked. The kid is loosing his marbles. Real talk, he's even making me sad." I laughed lightly and patted his back.

"Just keep him away from guns and things that can potentially kill someone. Put him in the safe room with the TV on the wall and the bed pinned to the floor and he'll be alright until I get back."

I started to walk away until Grace asked me something..

"What you do with that Cyrus guy anyway?"

I stopped at the bus entrance and turned around with a smile.

"He's been sitting on the curb in front of the house in a refrigerator box. I heard California's getting 10 inches of rain right now." He gave me a wicked smile "I called a old connect... You know the Jamaican that took over Inglewood he's been looking for Cyrus for 4 years now. I called him this morning."

"But I thought the Jamaican's hated us when-"

"Monty was more than happy to drop all beef with us for Cyrus. You're welcome." I got on the bus before he could speak. Grace had been trying to end the war between us for over 7 years now and I ended it in less than 7 minutes.

GRACE'S POV

I guess the student has become the master.

AUGUST'S POV

I woke up with myself tangled in Sya's body. I looked at my watch "10 AM"

Sya was sleep under me, smiling in her sleep. I studied her face closely. She had beautiful light brown skin and her lil dark freckles under her eyes went perfect with her long eyelashes and curly hair. My baybeh was perfect. The most gorgeous women I've ever seen.

The bus came to a hard stop, I grabbed Sya so she wouldn't hit her head on the seat in front of us.

That bitch cain't drive I swear man.

I kissed Sya on the lips until she kissed back letting me know she woke up.

"Awwwww." her little crew said watching us.

"Vhy von't you do me like dat dice!" Vanessa said smacking dice in the chest.

"Girl if you don't sit your evil Russian ass down maybe you would get something like that if you'd learn to speak English right." I shook my head as they argued. I looked at da' otha' girls and they were given their men the same look. These girls is crazy. I've met them a few times at meetings and shit but I didn't know they rocked with my girl like that.

Sya laughed and fixed her hat on her head before kissing me repeatedly.

"I love you." She said just barley a inch away from my lips.

"I love you to baybeh."

"Aaaawwwwwww!" I shook my head and let Sya out the seat.

SYA'S POV

All the bus were stationed behind the motel. We were sitting out here till we saw some movement.

Currently me and the rest of my team were on top of the building crouched down behind the motel sign.

"You see anything yet??"

I was sitting inside the letter "O" on the sign with binoculars watching Lady's door for her to leave, there's no back window or back door to these rooms and the woman at the front desk said she just asked for clean towels to her room 10 minutes ago.

We had the blue team on its way to the Canadian boarder trying to out run lady's crew.

"Ion see shit." TC said behind me with sniper rifle under her arm ready to shoot.

"Alright Bianca tell the gray team to switch us." She nodded and used the walky-talky and they came racing up the ladder.

"Watch that door Red she hasn't had any movement so far, Jean I need you to shoot her only at the thigh down if she tries to run. He nodded.

We went down the ladder quickly, I need to catch that towel guy. I put my gun on my waist getting a duffle bag from Rico, he's the green team leader.

August's team was patrolling around the area just in case. The guy walked out the with a tray with towels on it strutting to the music in his headphones across the parking lot. I tossed the bag to Jan and caught up to him.

I yanked him by the shirt and took a headphone out. "Hey buddy here's a stack take that old lady at the front desk and get the the fuck outta here, you're not getting any business anyways, so take this shit and run." I said fast and put the money in his shirt pocket.

"Say the word towels into this recorder." he did as told and he ran off to the building.

"And don't call the police our I'll find you and blow bullets up your ass." I called after him and he dragged her ass out and they zoomed away in a car.

I walked my way to her door with the girls creeping in different areas waiting for a que.

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" She asked from the other side of the door. I put my thumb over the peep hole.

I put the recorder towards the door. "Towels."

I pulled my gas mask down on my face from the duffle bag once Jan walked up with.

She unlocked the locks and opened the door.

"Happy to see me?!" She rushed towards me with a knife. I took the towel tray and threw it over her face and stepped to the side. She tripped over my foot and dropped the knife. I picked her up by her hair and slammed her to the floor.

She pulled a .45 from under her bed and shot wildly at me. I kicked her handand the gun slid across the room.

"Gas her!"

Cassey and Jay threw knock out gas into the room and she started coughing. I closed the door behind me and ran towards her, she was trying to make it to the gun.

I leaped on her back punching her in the back of the head, I got up and walked towards her and she grabbed my ankle. I tripped and reached for the gun and she crawled over me.

I rolled to my back to she was under me. I elbowed her in the nose and realized she had the towel covering her face. she reached over and Hit me with full force in the throat with the TV remote.

I yanked the towel away as I fell back, trying to catch my breath. She started Gasping for air. She pulled the floor lamp and hit me in the head, trying to crack my mask, before she could swing again I rolled out the way and grabbed the gun, shooting her in the knee. Once i stood I kicked the gas cans closer to her while she she crawled away and she closed her eyes and fainted on the bathroom floor.

I opened the door let the gas roll out slowly. Bianca and Jan ran in with masks and dragged her out, the rest of the girls piled in destroying the room looking for weapons, bank documents, money, anything that might be useful.

"We're taking her to the gray team bus, over." Mica said in my ear piece. I nodded as if she could see me and clutched me throat. Damn that shit hurt!

I walked back in and saw them trashing the place.

Why was she headed towards the bathroom?! I walked in and saw 6 half empty vodka bottles on the counter with rags hanging from them dripping something at the ends. Lighter fluid was on the floor. Ooohhhhh that's why she needs towels. She was going to blow some shit up.

"Messy bitches I swear man." I put the bottles in one arm, I put the lighter in my Pocket and lighter fluid on my other hand.

"Find anything?" TC help up 3 stacks. Cassey held up a whole arm full of dynamite, and Z dragged a whole bag of guns from the closet.

"She knew ve vere coming?" Vanessa asked sitting on the dresser. I nodded and handed her the bottles in my arms.

"Yup now we need to check every room and look for stuff that's useful. If someone is in a room give a stack and tell them to keep quite if not I will find there asses!" They nodded and took the stuff and left.

I walked behind them and took my mask off.

"Baybeh you okay?" August asked in my ear piece. He waved his arm and I saw him standing on the roof of one of these buildings. I gave him a thumbs up holding my soar throat. That bitch really hot me with a lamp.

I kicked open doors and grabbed wires from the TVs and cut the wires of the lamps.

I walked back to the buses and everybody looked at me weird. I got on the bus she was on and the guys held guns straight at her as she slept. I put her in the middle of the bus on the floor. Simi sat on her chest in case she woke up, with her first drawled back ready to knock her back out. I tied her wrist and ankles to the legs of the bus seats with the wires.

"What the hell Sya?" Dice said running on the bus.

"Do you know she was married to Jose Santana? If I can untie a rope with both hands tied behind my back and break threw duct tape with no knife, imagine what she can do?" He said nothing. "Exactly, get Taido, Dustin and Austin to guard her."

I hoped off the bus from the back and gave the signal to round everybody up. Otis checked everybody and we sat back on the buses ready to take off.

I called monty and told him to call his boys that were working with Lady off our guys. I agreed to give him a couple mill for the favor.

I hung up and August had a scowl on his face, eyes closed, roughly rubbing his hands on his thighs.

"What's wrong baby?" I said rubbing his chin.

"That weed is wearing off an ma nuts are hurting me so bad, it feel like ya boy got two hot spiked bowling balls in his lap." I pursed my lips together trying not to laugh.

"It'll be okay August." He opened one eye and looked down at me.

I pulled his head to my chest and rubbed his hair. He moved his legs again in pain. I patted my hat for another blunt and there was one! I took it out and handed it to him and pulled the lighter out my pocket lighting it for him.

"Thank you Gawd!" He said and pulled the window down a little. He passed it to me and I inhaled and passed it back.

I shook my head as he slouched down in the seat.

AUGUST'S POV
(6 hours later)

"We're here folks!" The bus driver shouted.

Sya jumped up hitting her head on the seat in front of her. "Ouch!" I kissed her forehead. And she kissed my lips. Damn I love that girl.

Otis tapped on our window with the clipboard. Sya seductively crossed my lap and walked off the bus. I pulled the rest of the blunt from behind my ear lighting it quickly. She gone be the death of me.

SYA'S POV

I took a blunt from Otis and lit it and put it to my lips and inhaled and blew the smoke out my nose.

I got on the bus were the gray team was pointing their guns at her as she struggled to get loose. Her wrist and ankles were bloody.

I crouched down hovering over her chest. "Rise and shine mama." I blew smoke in face. She spit on my face hard. I raised my first and punched her in the throat.

Why does everybody feel the need to spit on me?

"You see how that feels, huh?!" I took the blunt from my lips and dragged the lit end from her ear to chin. She screamed out and her legs shook. "Your going to listen and listen good. Your going in that house I need you for the eye for scanner. Or you could be difficult and I take your precious little eye here and rip it from your face.... You choose." I put the blunt back in my mouth and stood.

"Go to hell." She said threw gritted teeth. I nodded.

"That's fine. Otis hand me a spoon please." He unrolled a bag of his travel tools and pulled it out. I held it firmly in my hands.

I was less than an inch from her eye-

"Wait! I'll do it!"

I laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Good girlll.... Cuffs please." Otis handed me the cuffs. "Bring her to the building." I grabbed the duffle bag from Vanessa as the girls and I walked to the building.

"Watch her carefully." Cassey said in the ear piece.

I took the lock pick set and worked the lock on the door until it opened. Three men stood up from their little poker game and charged at us. We shuffled from the doorway and they fell out head first in the dirt.

"Yellow team tie em up." They ran from out the bus grabbing them away.

"Orange team snipers ready." August's team climbed trees and at the top of buses guns ready.

"Orange ready." Dice said in my ear.

I looked at the girls and gave them a head nod.

"Red team set." We crept through the house slowly.

"Can you get de safe open?!" One guy said.

"No for de last time".

I held three fingers up and they stopped behind me. I signalled for everyone to spread out.

"Orange you see anything in the house, over?"

"Yeah two upstairs third floor in the third window to the left." I headed that way making sure to pass open doors quickly. We met back up 5 on each ends of the hallway.

"Z there's two coming down on you guys side take them out quickly." One sniper said.

Z, Bianca, Cassey, Mica, and Jan stood in the shadows. The guys came down the hall and Jan and Z grabbed them from the dark and put the a sleep hold and signalled for us to move down the hall. We stood on either side of the door where the guys were messing with the safe.

"Take em out." Jay said. Bullets flew threw the window. I heard bodies hit the floor. It was quite for a second and we heard a muffled sneeze. Simi stepped in the doorway and sniffed. I unhooked the muzzle off of her and she crouched down and went into the dark room slowly.

"Ahhhhhhh! Get off me! Help, I need help, aahgggggg!" gun sounds went off and she walked back out with blood of her face. She breathed heavily, licking the blood from her lips. If you're wondering she's Otis's girlfriend.

She stood up completely and flashed she sharp filed teeth as I strapped the muzzle back on her. She's never spoke but we know she likes to bit. Otis ands Simi deserve each other.

We walked in pushing the bodies out the way.

"Bring her in." Rustling could be heard through the house.

"Otis hurry up and get you wife she's scaring me." Z said staring at Simi.

I put my arm around her waist and looked at Z pouting. "She's harmless Zoe." Simi cracked her neck and gave her a evil smile from under her muzzle, Z has always been scared of her.

Gary and Marshall pushed Lady in the room.

I put Lady's ring on the lock. It turned on brightening the dark room.

"Please scan." I pulled Lady up by her hair and held her face to the scan. It scanned her face and the white light turned red. "Sorry. Not authorized." The safe pulled a gun out aiming it directly at her head.

"You may take five steps back please and the owner will be notified of you theft... Calling now." Lady took five steps back slowly. Then my phone rang I answered in shock.

"Miss Santana you are being robbed by a untrusted source. Would you like to notify the police?"

"No thank you I have it all covered." The safe turned its glow back to white and retracted the gun. I threw Lady to the floor. I stepped up to the scanner slowly. A blue light scanned me for a while.

"Welcome Miss Santana, take as you please." The safe opened and another flash drive and 20 gold brick and counting faced me. Otis looked at me and wiped the sweaty from his forehead revealing a corner of a tattoo. It was the letter F

I clutched my stomach and began to laugh. Everyone looked at me crazy, Otis threw his head back and grabbed my shoulder and we cried laughing for a second. I whipped my gun out holding it dead to his temple. As he did the same.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" I slightly put my finger on the trigger.

"Wipe his forehead Dice." Dice did as told and the letters FB tattooed in the middle of his eyebrows overwhelmed me. He was working for the Faren brothers.

"You're a fuckin snake!" I said cocking my gun. Everyone held their guns at him.

"You work for the devil you sick fuck." my hands started shaking.

Pause this for a second.

In case your wondering the Faren brothers are a bunch a French men that have been on my father's nuts since I was 7. Cyrus ended up working for them after my dad fell out with my dad. My dad always made sure to remind of these guys. They'll take your children and raise them into one of them, not before slaughtering you right in front of entire family and train your to be natural born killers. No wonder Cyrus knew were to find me. He was leaving a map for him them the whole time.

"Ahhhhh very smart girl." He said now in a French accent, everyone gasped. "I actually came here to help you silly people". I readjusted my gun in my hand.

"How?!"

"You see Cyrus killed my people when I first started working with you guys. The Faren's raised me. I already knew about Santana so I befriend Chris since I knew he worked for your father. When it was time fire me too do my job I had already grown love for you all and forgot my main mission was to kill Santana and get out. He said that was my punishment for disobeying him. Your father answered my phone one night because I left it in his office. Cyrus called me asking if I had killed Santana yet, your father busted in on me while I was showering and saw the tattoo on my forehead. I explained to him my story, he was one pistol wip away from killing me. He took my honest word and let me stay since they put a hunt out for my head, by that time Cyrus had known your locations and plans. That day when he kidnapped you I was in the house hospital getting my stitches removed from your father's beating. If you hadn't locked all doors I could've stopped all of this, by the time the house was out of lock down you had been gone." He said as a tear slipped down his face.

He got down on his knees and put the gun to his forehead.

"I want to die please, that man ruined my life, he took my babies away from me and killed my wife and video taped it and sent it to me. I will tell you were Michaels wife and daughter are just kill me, I am not bold enough to do it on my own." I dropped my gun after a few seconds and pulled his head to my legs as he cried. I head nodded towards the door and everyone quickly walked out except for Simi.

I undid the muzzle from her face and she got down on her knees and kissed his forehead.

"I-i-i-ts o-o-kay." She never speaks. Otis was taken back as well and hugged her close, letting out a loud heart breaking cry. I've lived with Otis for forever and he never spoke of any of this to me. I had shad come in and take all the bricks and the flash drive out the safe and into a brief case.

I closed the door and everyone was in the hall with heads low.

"Anyone else who worked for Cyrus, who's got family dead or kidnapped by him. Speak up now!"

Shad, Vanessa, Gary, and countless others raised their hands. Dice pulled the neck of his hoodie down and showed me the FB tattoo on his neck.

"I have a twin brother." Dice said in a mumble looking down at his shoes. I nodded my head and held back my threatening tears and grabbed Lady from Mica and took her down the hall towards the wooden steps.

"Sya don't do it." August shouted from behind me. I gripped her neck with one hand. The heels of her feet touched the top step next to mine, while her head tangled over the steps.

"Where are they Candice?" I said calling her by her real name.

"You wouldn't dare." She said.

"Oh I dare bitch." I shoved her and she went tumbling down the spiral steps. Her ankles and wrist were cuffed so there was no way she could catch herself. I flicked on the lights and the whole house lit. I walked down the steps slowly carefully moving around the blood trail that ran down them. She was choking on her own blood. I dragged her by her hair to the black leather couch and sat her up right. Everyone watched from over the Bannister in fear.

I bent down face to face with her with my hands on my knees.

"You're going to tell me where they are or you and those stairs with get well acquainted." She nodded.

"There up your ass." She spit her bloody spit on the floor next to me. I nodded and took my gun and hot her over the head with it.

Jesus keep my heart and soul near your everlasting spirit for I am about to kill my mother.

-------------------

Edited: 10/30/16

This chapter was over five thousand words 😮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.8K 23
It's a story started on Oct 4, 2014 of young girls kidnapped by Tyga, Chris Brown , and August Alsina
68.7K 2.2K 30
Ken Castelleno has come up in the world, she went from hitting licks in Atlanta to becoming one of Miami's most notorious drug lords. But is all what...
771K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
382K 11K 139
Everybody that knows August Alsina know not to cross him,disrespect him, or betray him in no kinda way or there will be a price to pay.august is the...