Tere Liye ✔

By Dharani17

Serial Track! RagSan! More

TL-2
TL-3
TL-4
TL-5
TL-6
TL-7
TL-8
TL-9
TL-10
TL-11
TL-12
TL-13
TL-14
TL-15
TL-16
TL-17
TL-18
TL-19
TL-20 (Last)

TL-1

9.7K 171 81
By Dharani17

Hello guys 👋👋👋

So here is the new story of mine. It is requested by Mounika543 Finally here is your story hope it is what you asked and you like it.

The story is from serial track where RagSan meet in temple. There are many changes and twists. Sanskar isn't here for revenge. You will get to know the things as the story goes. Hope you guys like it.

For the first time I am showing Swara negative. Sorry if I hurt anybody.

****

Sanskar and Ragini are sitting on the bench in the temple. Sanskar is staring Ragini lovingly. Ragini is just looking at her hands and is thinking something deeply. Someone's throat clearing sound is heard. Both of them look in the direction to see Laksh standing there smiling sheepishly. He moves towards them and sits on the other side of Ragini.

Sanskar: Gadhe did you construct parking area and then parked the car?

Ragini giggles a little.

Laksh: (whinnes) Yaar Ragu stop laughing.

Ragini laughs a bit more. Sanskar keeps staring her lovingly. Laksh huffs.

Ragini: (controlling her laugh) Ok I am sorry Laksh!

Laksh rolls his eyes.

Laksh: No need. If completed your laughing shall we talk about what we came for?

Sanskar: Yeah! So Ragini what is the condition at home?

Ragini: Shorty wanted to leave the house but I made her understand and convinced her to stay back. Huh irritating shorty.

She makes faces.

Laksh: (with wide eyes) Bhai just three weeks you changed the innocent Ragini to this naughty Ragini.

RagSan glare him.

Laksh: Ok I am sorry!

Sanskar: Great work My Girl! I am proud of you!

Laksh: Me too!

Again RagSan glare him.

Laksh: What's your problem both of you? You both are glaring trying to make me into ashes just by your glares.

RagSan: (union) Just Shut Up!

Laksh: (huffs and murmurs) Made for eachother!

They hear it and Ragini hits him.

Sanskar: Give one more from my side!

Ragini again hits him.

Laksh: (stands up angrily) You both only plan I am going. I hate you both.

Sanskar: Go go this time there will be no one to save you from that chipkali.

Laksh immediately comes back and sits beside Ragini like an innocent kid. Ragini giggles while Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief.

Ragini: When did this idiot come out from jail?

Laksh was about to speak but stops as he saw them glaring.

Sanskar: I brought bail in advance as I don't want my idiot to go to jail.

Laksh: Advantage of having police brother!

He says looking at Sanskar while RagSan shake their head in disbelief.

Ragini: What's next?

Sanskar: She has to express her love for Laksh! She should do it in front of everybody.

Ragini nods.

Laksh: The plan is I have to meet with accident and she has to see it.

Ragini: (worried) But Laksh!

Sanskar: Don't worry Ragini he will be fine. You think I will let anything happen to my Lucky?

Ragini looks at him and shakes her head as no smiling. Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar: Thank you for believing me Ragini.

Ragini nods her head and goes back to flashback.

@flashback

The day Sanskar's truth came out in front of Ragini in hospital.

She was shocked as well as broken that he also betrayed her. From the time she got to know that Laksh doesn't love her she was broken. Her dadi ma gave her false hopes she kept quite and just let the things go in a flow but the like or love she had for Laksh just vanished. It vanished like it never existed. But she never showed to anybody and kept smiling in front of everyone. But her heart always pained. She always had a feeling that Laksh had feelings for Swara even then she kept quite. But again he said he will marry her in front of whole badi just for his bhai. She got to know about it even before her dadi ma told her because she knows he would never like her and now she herself doesn't have that like for him. Her main concern was Sanskar as she felt peace only with him who didn't showed any fakeness and geneuine. She kept quite for everything that is happening behind her.

When the truth of Laksh loving Swara came out she wanted to leave everyone and go away. But she can't go. She wanted to stay alone and started running. Even then they didn't let her alone and started to follow her. She was about to tell them to leave her alone but the car came and hit her making the accident. She isn't angry on anyone but herself for being so innocent and forgiving everybody who ever hurts her. She was always been selfless and people took good advantage of it.

When Sanskar came into her life she finally felt there is someone as her friend whom she can trust but he also betrayed her acting like mad though he is completely fit and fine. She is broken even more than anytime before. Her eyes kept flowing. She is just looking him angrily. He looked at her painfully. He is in pain seeing her in pain. He is doing all this to keep her away from this pain but he himself became the reason for her pain. He moved towards her and sat beside her.

Sanskar: Ragini!

He called her painfully as well as lovingly bringing her back from her thoughts. She is recalling the moments from the entry of Laksh in her life. Everyday has just pain. He understood her thoughts. He tried a lot to give her all the happiness but all he ended up was giving her pain.

Ragini: (blankly) Please leave me alone. Please!

Sanskar was about to speak when they hear a voice 'bhai'

They both turned to look at Laksh. He moved slowly with his painful wounds just treated and sat on the chair beside Ragini.

Ragini: You knew he was fine. Didn't you?

She asks looking at Laksh painfully. Laksh looks down and nods yes.

Ragini: (tears flowing) Why?

Is the only word which she uttered looking at both of them painfully.

Sanskar: We will tell everything. But before that please answer few questions. Please!

Ragini just nodded blankly.

Sanskar: You love Laksh?

Laksh is crossing his fingers and praying to God for the answer which his brother and he wanted. As his prayers worked she shook her head as no. Sanskar's face unknowingly broke into smile. Laksh sighed in relief. His hardwork of making sure she doesn't grow feelings for him finally worked. They know it hurt her, it hurt her alot but they had to do it. They couldn't get any other thing to save her except this way. Soon they will make sure that she gets all the happiness she deserves. This is what both the brothers promised themselves to do from the time they had started their plan.

They had been working for it since one and half years. Finally few days she will be out of the hell. The hell she has been in from the birth. She will get freedom. She will get wings to her dreams. She will get all the happiness in the world. And for that they will make sure they will do anything if at all they have to hurt her for few days.

Sanskar: But you did liked him at the beginning didn't you?

Ragini looked at him lifelessly.

Ragini: Yes I did liked him at the beginning. The like I had for him was due to my family's influence. It was all for the person who is going to marry you. But when he told he doesn't like me and doesn't want to marry me I was broken. Then came dadi ma who tried to manipulate me but I am not that innocent to not to know what he actually said. I didn't feel anything more for him from then. Later I have observed him along with Swara. I still kept quite and let things go. I stayed calm everytime and let everybody hurt me. But you... I didn't expect you to hurt me Sanskar. I was so happy that finally there is someone who isn't faking their affection towards me. But you...

She stopped and looked down letting her uncontrollably flowing tears. Sanskar lifted her head and wiped her tears cupping her face. Her eyelashes are still down not meeting his gaze.

Sanskar: Please look at me please!

He whispered looking at her painfully. She slowly lifted her eyes only to see her pain reflecting in his eyes. It confused her.

Ragini: Why?

She asked unknowingly. Sanskar as if he could understand her speaks.

Sanskar: Because I Love You!

Her eyes widened in shock. She didn't expect it.

Sanskar: I Love You so much and I wanted to save you from something which you never expected. Lucky and me are working on it from one and half years. We couldn't make anything other than this though we know you would be the one whom we are going to hurt the most. Lucky wasn't ready to do it as he adored you more than me. He always respected you and gave the place of bhabhi to you on the very first time I told him about you.

Ragini was shocked by the revelation.

Ragini: Bhabhi?

She whispered looking at Laksh.

Laksh: (nodding yes) It was bhai who got engaged to you but not me.

Ragini frowns her eyes.

Laksh: You remember there was power cut on that day exactly the time we exchange our rings?

Ragini widens her eyes realising what might have happened that day.

Sanskar: I took his place and we both exchanged the rings.

Ragini: (painfully) You didn't think that I deserve to know about it?

Sanskar: You have every damn right to know about it. We wanted to tell you everything. You remember Lucky came to meet you at college for the first time?

Ragini nods.

Laksh: I came there to tell you but there I saw Swara and your so called father hiding and listening us. I cannot tell you everything then. Again I came that night to tell you. That Swara again spoiled Everything. Everytime I tried to tell you she is there with you. I couldn't tell you. Finally things are going out of hand and bhai have to come here. Even on the day of bhai's arrival we wanted you to come to MM just to tell you about this but again Mrs. Gadodia sent that girl with you. I can't deny you and bhai can't stoo his drama as he has to come back home. We could do nothing even then.

Ragini: (frowning) You said you love her don't you?

She asks as she could see the way he spoke about Swara wasn't like the one for whom we love.

Laksh: Chii! Not even in my dreams!

Ragini gasps and closes her mouth in shock. She looks at Sanskar and he nods yes.

Ragini: But Sanskar why are you sent out of the house? I also heard from Sujatha aunty that you were dead.

Sanskar: Because I wanted to become Police officer which Bade papa is against. I went against him and gave exams. I even got the order of training. And hence he sent me out of the house as I went against him. And about my death it was somebody whom they thought to be me when I went to my first ever mission. Lucky knows about me but we both decided not to tell the family as badepapa is very angry on me.

Ragini: Now I think I deserve to know why you did everything?

Sanskar sighs and starts speaking what all he wants to say which is muted. Ragini was all the time in tears listening him. She hides her face in her palms and keeps crying. Sanskar couldn't stop himself and takes her into his embrace. She cries in his embrace for sometime. Finally when Sanskar felt she calmed down he broke the hug. He wipes her tears while Laksh forwards water to her. She drinks. All the three are in teary eyes.

Ragini: (painfully) Why me?

Sanskar looks at her painfully. She sighs.

Ragini: What is the next plan?

SanLak face broke into smile as she accepted to be the part of their plan without them asking. They wanted this.

Sanskar: For now we need to get out her feelings for Laksh. She has to fall for him. You have to make her feel that you don't have any problem with her relation with Laksh. It's her birthday in few days. You are going to get her out of the house at midnight.

Laksh: Bhai will act as kidnapper to kidnap you and threatens to kill you if I don't make her confess her feelings. It will be recorded and will be out to everybody.

Ragini: Then?

Sanskar: Will tell about it later.

Ragini nods.

Ragini: I am ready!

SanLak smile happily.

Sanskar: (holding her hand) I promise you that I will be beside you no matter what. I promise to get you all the happiness you deserve.

Ragini unknowingly gets drown in his eyes. Laksh who observed it smiles happily. Finally their plan is proceeding.

Laksh: Bhai I need to go dadi and chachi may return anytime. It's tough to keep dadi away for so much time for chachi too.

Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: Careful!

Laksh nods and goes from there giving a last glance to RagSan. Ragini gets lost in her thoughts again.

Sanskar: What happened?

Ragini: Laksh? What happened to him?

Sanskar: He beat himself with whip for your this condition. He was cursing himself for not able to telling Everything before hand. He wanted to tell you everything on the very first time but all went out of hands because of Swara. We know this will happen when we were planning but we thought we will be able to tell you but Swara was more dangerous and smart than we expected. She never left you alone.

Ragini nods understanding. Yes she is hurt but after knowing everything she understood them. They heard the foot steps and Sanskar got back to his acting mode.

Sanskar: Don't worry I will keep calling you.

He says before getting back to his acting mode. Sujatha and Dadi enter inside. Sujthata looks at Sanskar who nods yes without the notice of Dadi. Sujatha looks at Ragini. She smiles making Sujatha happy.

Sujatha: Kaki ji we will leave now.

Dadi makes faces and just nods. Sujatha and Sanskar leave from there.

@flashback ends.

Sanskar: Ragini

She comes back from her thoughts.

Ragini: Haan!

She says looking at him.

Sanskar: Woh... Will you be able to come to MM for sometime? Please.

He makes a cute pleading face which Ragini couldn't deny.

Ragini: I will inform dadi ma that I will stay here for some more time.

Sanskar grins hearing her.

Ragini: but...

She says suddenly realising something.

Ragini: Your family? Especially Dp uncle?

Sanskar: You don't worry about them. Everybody wants to meet you.

Ragini: They know?

Ragini asks being shocked. Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: I told everybody on the day of your second time engagement. Once you all left I told everybody everything and they all with us. You don't know how worried Lucky and me were on that day to stop the engagement. But thanks to Mrs. Gadodia she made our work done.

Laksh: Hello excuse me! If at all I didn't tell those words to that chipkali now bhabhi would be my fiance.

Sanskar rolls his eyes.

Ragini: Your badepapa accepted it?

Sanskar: I told him everything. He has been changing from the time Lucky's outburst. He started understanding us. But his ego wasn't ready to accept me. But I made all the attempts and finally able to make him understand.

Ragini: Even after what you did to him on that day of Laksh's and mine engagement.

Sanskar smiles sheepishly as he remembered how he pushed Dp on that day making him injured.

Laksh: (giggles) Papa made him do hundred situps for that.

Ragini got surprised for this side of Dp.

Sanskar: But I am a trained police officer. It was very easy for me to do.

He says proudly. Ragini couldn't help but giggle. Sanskar smiles happily.

Sanskar: Shall we go?

He asks once she got permission from dadi saying she wants to stay in the temple for some more time. Dadi also accepted thinking she is broken due to the previous day's activities.

Ragini nods. But Laksh holds her hand. Ragini looks at him.

Laksh: I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. Though Everything was for your happiness I did hurt you alot. I am sorry. I am very sorry for everything that happened to you because of me.

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: I forgave you the minute I got to know that you punished yourself for what happened to me Laksh. You guys did everything for me and my happiness but still you repent for hurting. I feel lucky to get you guys in my life. Thank you!

Laksh smiles.

Laksh: So our friendship is still on right?

Ragini acts like thinking making Laksh frown. Sanskar smiles seeing her.

Ragini: (giggles) Yes Mr. Lucky! That is why I didn't say anything when you called me Ragu. May be you didn't notice I called you idiot too. I think only friends can call eachother so.

She raises her eyebrow. Laksh grins. He immediately hugs her making her shock. Sanskar frowns and forcefully breaks the hug. He pulls Ragini to him. Ragini was startled with the sudden act.

Laksh: Bhai don't be jealous!

Sanskar: But she is mine!

He says holding her protectively. Ragini keeps looking at him lovingly. Why is he effecting her this much? She didn't feel like this with Laksh. This is different. She liked it. No no loved it.

Laksh: Ok Ok! Shall we go?

Ragini gets back to senses and moves away from Sanskar. They nod and get into the car which they come in.

*****

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1K 6
#Highest Rank 5th RagLak, 1st in RagYa on 21st June 2020 4th in RagLak on 13th June 2020 Serial Track! RagLak first engagement with twists! Cover cre...
15.1K 1.1K 17
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...
17.7K 1.3K 25
RagSan Story! Serial Track! From the day Laksh Gets Married To Kavya! Started On: 01.01.2023
1.7K 101 1
A simple RagSan love story