The Show Must Go On [boyxboy]

بواسطة SkeneKidz

Alexander Sullivan has money, looks, charisma, a cunning mind, and constant boredom. When feisty Neo Bartosz... المزيد

The Show Must Go On {1}
The Show Must Go On {2}
The Show Must Go On {3}
The Show Must Go On {4}
The Show Must Go On {5}
The Show Must Go On {6}
The Show Must Go On {7}
The Show Must Go On {8}
The Show Must Go On {10}
The Show Must Go On {11}
The Show Must Go On {12}
The Show Must Go On {13}
The Show Must Go On {14}
The Show Must Go On {15}
The Show Must Go On {16}
The Show Must Go On {17}
The Show Must Go On {18}
The Show Must Go On {19}
The Show Must Go On {20}
The Show Must Go On {21}
The Show Must Go On {22} END

The Show Must Go On {9}

23.7K 1.2K 882
بواسطة SkeneKidz

                “Well?” Bennett said as I went over to him the next morning.

                “Well what?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “You know exactly what, Alexander. I take it you’re not going to leave Neo alone?” he said.

                “I told you he wants to be used,” I said with a shrug.

                “I’m aware,” Bennett said dryly. “Where did you take him?”

                “Panera,” I said. “Is that acceptable? Was I supposed to get your permission first?”

                “We’re going to Scott’s house afterschool,” Bennett said, his lip curling up slightly, the only visible sign of his annoyance with me.

                “Speaking of Scott, where is he?” I asked.

                “Scott is here,” Scott said, coming over to us, his hair a messy bed-head.

                “Did you just roll out of bed and put clothes on?” I asked, eyeing him.

                “I almost left in my pajama pants, but my dad literally grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me into my room. Then he threw pants at my face,” Scott said with a sigh.

                “You’re a pain,” I said, turning and leading them down to my locker.

                I exchanged my books and shut my locker, following my friends to theirs. I looked over and noticed Neo standing with Donnie and Clifton.

                “Come on, do you want to come over today?” Clifton was saying to them.

                “Yea, sure,” Donnie said with a shrug.

                “I might grace you with my presence,” Neo said.

                I smirked as I watched him. I turned back to my friends, grabbing Scott’s shoulder as he shut his locker.

                “Buy me a drink first,” he said, brushing my hand off.

                “Oh please, you wouldn’t sleep with me even if you had the chance,” I said.

                “For many, many reasons, that is an accurate statement,” Scott said.

                “Neo is coming to your house tonight,” I said.

                “No,” Bennett said. “No, Alexander, that is too far.”

                “It’s Scott’s house, so it’s his decision,” I said.

                “Don’t drag Scott into this,” Scott said, stepping back.

                I grabbed his shirt, dragging him back towards us. “Scott, you have to make decisions someday.”

                “Whatever, I don’t care who comes to my house,” he said, prying my hand off and stepping back again. “Bring anyone except Miley Cyrus.”

                “That’s very specific,” I said.

                “My mom hates Miley Cyrus. Says she’s too sexual and inappropriate,” Scott said, shrugging.

                “And yet your mom lets Alexander over,” Bennett said.

                I rolled my eyes. “Shut up Bennett.”

                The warning bell rang and the three of us left for class. When lunch time came around, I hurried down to the hallway, waving Bennett and Scott away, and waiting for Neo. I wanted to catch him alone, away from his friends.

                The late bell rang and I scanned the hallway carefully. I smirked in satisfaction as Neo came down the hallway, trying to stuff a crumpled paper into his bag.

                “Neo,” I said as he got closer.

                He jumped a little. “Jesus man, just scare me.”

                “We’re going to Scott’s house afterschool. You’re coming,” I said.

                “I have plans,” he said, heading down to his locker.

                I followed him. “I want to spend more time with you,” I said.

                He put in his combination, pulling his locker open. “I’m very happy for you. But I’m going to Clifton’s house. I told him and Donnie I would.”

                “Tell them something came up,” I said.

                “Why would I do that?” he asked, shutting his locker.

                I turned him so that he was facing me and smiled. “Like I said, I want to spend more time with you.”

                “Fine,” he said after hesitating for a moment. “But only for Steve.”

                I sighed. “Now you’re just doing it on purpose.”

                “I probably am,” he said with a nod. “But if I have to suffer, so does Steve.”

                “Fine by me. I’ll drive you there afterschool,” I said. “Meet me by my locker.”

                I walked away from him and into the cafeteria. I sat down with Scott and Bennett, pulling out my lunch.

                “So? Is he coming?” Bennett asked.

                “He is,” I said.

                “Is he going to call me by my name?” Scott asked.

                “He’ll probably call you Prescott or Steve,” I said.

                “Why can’t people just call me Scott?” He shook his head and bit into his sandwich, apparently over the name situation.

                “Alexander, you shouldn’t be bringing him to Scott’s house. What if Scott’s parents say something to your parents?” Bennett said.

                “So? My parents don’t have to know he’s mine. For all they know, we started talking to Neo more after that dinner we had with him,” I said.

                “This is a bad idea. So many things can go wrong,” Bennett said.

                “Nothing will go wrong, Bennett. Leave it to me to handle,” I said, forcing my patience. Bennett needed to let this drop already. Him bringing it up all the time was getting on my nerves.

                “Scott, are you going to be late getting to your own house?” Bennett asked, letting the topic drop.

                “I don’t know why you guys act like I’m so slow,” Scott said.

                “Because you’re a sloth,” I said.

                “Nah man, koalas are way better,” Scott said. “I want a koala. But I’ll settle for Link.”

                “My dog is my dog,” I said sternly. “If you steal Link, I’ll make koalas go extinct.”

                Scott frowned. “Leave the koalas out of this.”

                “Don’t threaten the koalas, Alexander. You know it upsets Scott,” Bennett said.

                “I’m sorry Scott, I didn’t mean to threaten the koalas,” I said.

                “Koala threatener,” he grumbled.

                “You’ll be over it in a few minutes,” I assured.

                “Probably. But until then, I hate you,” he said.

                “No you don’t. You don’t hate anyone. That would take too much energy,” I said.

                “Don’t threaten koalas and we won’t have a problem,” he said.

                “I won’t threaten the koalas. I’m sorry I upset you,” I said.

                He squinted his eyes just a little, the closest Scott ever really got to an angry glare. He tossed a chip into his mouth, announcing that he was still mad for the moment. The good thing about Scott was that no matter how angry you made him, he always got over within an hour. Usually it only took five minutes or so.

                I rolled my eyes and ate my lunch, talking with Bennett about the most recent episode of Arrow. Scott leaned back in his chair, listening to us and occasionally nodding along with what we were saying. Overall, it was a boring and unentertaining lunch.

                The bell rang and we made our way to class. The end of the day seemed to come much quicker than I had expected it to, and soon the final bell was ringing.

                “Alexander!”

                Donnie appeared in front of me and I stood up. “Yes, Donnie?”

                “I know you’re not staying away from Neo. He avoids talking about you when I try to bring it up. I don’t know what you’re doing to him, exactly, but you better stay the hell away from him,” he said, glaring.

                “I’m not bothering Neo,” I said with a shrug. “He doesn’t even like me. He bit me.”

                “He bites everyone. But you’re right, he doesn’t like you. So just leave him alone,” he said.

                “Can do,” I said, smirking and pushing past Donnie. I left the classroom and went down to my locker, exchanging my books and searching for my friends.

                “Where’s Neo? Let’s go already,” Bennett said impatiently when I reached them.

                “He’ll be here,” I assured. “Maybe Scott should leave now so that he’s actually at his house when we get there.”

                “Scott is leaving to go hide the koalas from you,” Scott said.

                “I think this is the longest you’ve ever held a grudge against anyone,” I said.

                “Dude. Koalas,” he said.

                “Scott, I’m sorry I threatened the koalas, I promise I won’t touch them. I’ll take you to the zoo anytime you want so you can see that they’re safe,” I said.

                “Good enough for me. I’m heading out,” he said, swinging his car keys around his finger as he left.

                “There’s Neo,” Bennett said, nodding.

                I turned as Neo came over. “Let’s hurry up before Donnie sees me,” he grumbled.

                The three of us left the school and went down to the parking lot. I led Neo over to my car and he got in the passenger side.

                I tossed him my phone and he scrolled through my music, tapping a song and plugging the phone in. I pulled out of the parking lot, driving in the direction of Scott’s house.

                “And will you tell all your friends you’ve got your gun to my head?” my speakers cried.

                I turned my volume down. “Donnie doesn’t know you’re off with me?” I asked.

                “Yea, hey Donnie. I can’t come over to hang out with you guys because I’m going to your fuckboy of an ex’s best friend’s house with him,” Neo said. “I’m sure telling Donnie that would go over fantastically, Alexander.”

                I sighed. “I am not a fuckboy.”

                “You keep telling yourself that,” he said, patting my shoulder.

                I rolled my eyes and we drove in comfortable silence until I pulled into Scott’s driveway. Bennett pulled in right behind me. Miraculously, Scott had gotten here before us and was just climbing out of his car.

                “Steve!” Neo said as he got out of the car.

                “It’s Scott. How can we be lovers if you can’t even get my name right?” Scott said.

                “I’m sorry Scott baby, don’t leave me,” Neo said with a frown.

                “Forgiven. Let’s go inside. I’m hungry,” Scott said, leading us into his house and lazily dropping his schoolbag to the floor.

                “Prescott Charles Anderson, do not leave your schoolbag on the floor again! Put it in your room!” Mrs. Anderson’s voice called from the other room.

                Bennett grabbed the bag. “Let’s go put our stuff in your room and then eat. Before your mom kills us,” he said, shoving Scott forward.

                We went into the kitchen, where Mrs. Anderson was making dinner. She looked up and noticed Neo.  

                “Professor Bartosz’s son, right?” she said.

                “Neo Bartosz, that’s me,” Neo said.

                “Glad introductions are over. Is dinner almost ready?” Scott asked.

                “Scott, eat an apple. It won’t be ready for an hour,” Mrs. Anderson said, tossing him an apple. “I’ll call you boys down when it’s ready. And Prescott, fix your shirt! It’s wrinkly!”

                Scott raised an eyebrow and bit into the apple, shrugging. He turned and led all of us upstairs into his bedroom.

                “You are so fucking adorable oh my god,” Neo said.

                “What?” Scott asked, dropping onto his bed.

                “You have a giant poster of a koala over your bed. That’s so cute,” Neo said.

                “I like koalas,” Scott said, taking another bite of his apple.

                Bennett tossed Scott’s bag to the floor. “Scott, get up. We’ll go get something to snack on from your kitchen. I’m hungry too.”

                “We’re not sharing my apple,” Scott said.

                “Wow, share your body with me but not your food,” Neo said.

                “Announce us to the world, why don’t you,” Scott said, getting up. “Whatever, don’t you two go making out on my bed or anything.”

                He and Bennett left his room after Bennett shot me a warning look. Neo sat on the edge of Scott’s bed.

                “Bennett hates me,” he said, snickering.

                “Yes, he does,” I said with a nod.

                “I just can’t believe that someone like you even has friends. Bennett might be a bit of a homewrecker, but at least he and Scott don’t break hearts,” Neo said.

                “I have serious relationships. How many times do I have to say that?” I asked, sitting next to him.

                “A lot more times. Is that a newt?” Neo asked, glancing at the little tank on Scott’s desk.

                “Isaac Newton,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Scott can’t have a dog because his dad has really bad allergies, so his mom felt bad and bought him a newt. Scott babies the thing.”

                “Scott is strangely adorable,” Neo said.

                “So are you,” I said, tilting his head and eyeing him.

                He turned, digging his teeth into my hand. I winced, but let him bite my hand. He glanced at me in confusion, nibbling on my hand, waiting for me to complain.

                “Having fun?” I asked.

                “That doesn’t bother you?” He straightened up, wiping his mouth.

                I wiped my hand on my jeans and shook my head. “Nah. I got used to it already.”

                “Interesting.” He reached out, running a hand through my hair. “Your hair is hella soft. You know, for having messy, curly hair.”

                “I tame it pretty well,” I said. I did tend to have trouble with my hair, and used to hate how curly it was. I had gotten used to it by now.

                “Why me? Why am I your target?” he demanded, letting his hand drop back to his side.

                “You’re not my target. You really do interest me,” I said honestly. Sure, he killed my boredom, but he also intrigued me.

                “I should bite you until you bleed so you’ll stay away from me,” he growled.

                “You don’t want me to stay away from you,” I said.

                He bit his lip, glaring at me, knowing I was right. He was well aware that he wanted to be used. That he wanted to do this with me. That it was bad, and dangerous, and betraying his best friend, but that he wanted it anyways, and he couldn’t convince himself not to do this. Not to be here with me, feeling my hair, sitting with me when he should be with his friends.

                I reached out, placing my hand on the back of his neck, pulling his head closer until our foreheads were touching. I searched his eyes and smiled lightly, our lips close together.

                “You can leave right now,” I said.

                He stared at me without saying a word. There was a nervous, unsteady look in his eyes, but he didn’t pull away, didn’t even make a move to.

                I leaned in slowly, giving him all the time in the world to pull away from me if he wanted to. Our lips were so close that my bottom one lightly brushed his, and he still didn’t make a single move to pull away. Just that look in his eyes. Frightened, nervous, unsteady, but wanting.

                I moved in, closing what little distance was between us. My hand slid from his neck up into his hair, tangling there, our lips pressing together into a kiss.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

173K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
301K 12.5K 19
Alexander Beckett is a party animal and doesn't know anything about discipline or respect. With his father planing on stepping down and giving his po...
112K 4.9K 36
Yuuri suddenly gets a message from a stranger one day named Viktor, he thinks the guy Is kind of annoying and pushy but they eventually develop a fri...
135K 5.8K 40
❝𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬❞ Whe...