OneShots: The Pack and Sidemen

By WolfPlayz17

It's just a Oneshot book :D Request Open Just saying this is mainly Pack unless you give a request ^¬^ More

Wazup Amigos?
Camping: The Pack
Rivals: The Pack
Shadows 1: SidePack
Rivals: The Pack
Shadows 2: SidePack
Rivals: The Pack
Shadows 3: SidePack
Rivals: The Pack
Becoming: The Pack
Rivals: The Pack
Secrets: The Pack
Rivels: The Pack
Stuck Together: Minifrags
Secrets: The Pack
Secrets: The Pack
Kidnapped: The Pack

Pranks: The Pack

29 2 0
By WolfPlayz17

~3rd Preson~

It was a pretty normal day, or should I say night. It was currently the middle of the night, coupple minuets past, two boys were up planing something. Something not so great for the others.

The two boys grinned looking at each other, "So do we have the eggs, glitter, and the water bolloons ready?" The boy asked looking at the older boy, who nodded "Yep! Just be careful. The fire alarm we just set up should go any time now. Go to your room." Preston grinned and nodded running back into his room jumping on his bed and tried to go to sleep.

April fools, the year to lay pranks on friends and they still get mad at you. Of course these two boys had glitter, eggs, and balloons filled with water. But, they had plenty more pranks for the boys. Plenty more.

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beeeep! Beeeeeep!'

The ringing of the fire alarm went off sounding throughout the entire house, loud and clear. The boys woke up with a jolt, Jerome pulled his covers aside and looked at the clock. He then ran out of his room, looking around spotting everyone else but the two boys standing outside of the rooms. Panic and confusion on their faces, but after Jerome took a look around the house he saw nothing, probably some dust got in the alarm system.

Jerome took a quick glance in the kitchen he was about to walk away but something caught his eyes, he looked at the fridge, which had a calendar on it, his eyes widen and his mouth dropped, reading the circled date on the calendar.

"It's April fools my dudes. ;)"

"NOO!!! I REFUSE!!! ROB, PRESTON!!!" oh, this is the when the games began there is plenty more to this day...

~~
Vikk grabbed his coffee from the coffee maker, and walked over to the table that was connected to the kitchen. A tired look on his eyes, the fire alarm did not go well for him. The alarm scared the boy, he even couldn't go back to sleep even if he tried hard enough.

Vikk needed to buy things for his friends and himself, it was his turn anyways.

When he finished drinking the coffee, Preston and Rob walked in from the garage, they looked at Vikk and kept their smile. Vikk knew something was up, no way that they're only just one prank, there had to be more.

They then both grinned, Vikk narowed his eyes on them but didn't ask of anything. Once they entered the kitchen, Vikk stood up, he put the mug in the dishwasher and walked out.

He then grabbed his keys from the living room table, and opened the door to leave, but then he stopped dead on his tracks he dropped the key in shock, then he looked at his car with his eyes and mouth wide open "Wha? Nooo! Guys!" He picked up the keys from the ground and unlocked the car.

The car was filled with colorful pitballs. Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, and plenty other colors. They filled almost all of his car, he stopped at the side of his car.

"I HAVE GROCERIES TO BUY!!!" the short boy yelled hoping that Rob and Preston could hear. Which they could.

"Aww, come on." He thought of a different idea, he could borrow Lachlan's car, highly doubt he would care if he took it or not, but the only problem was Vikk's car was at the end blocking the rest of the cars, and Rob's car was blaocking the other lane.

"I hate you..." Vikk said to no one in spacific, Preston and Rob soon came outside and saw Vikk staning next to his car glaring at the two "You two are cleaning this up!" He yelled upset, but not really angry because they got him good, "Sorry. I have someting today, but I can help you." Preston grinned walking up to the car next to the passenger door, "No!" But before Vikk could stop him from opening the door, the colorful balls came pouring out of the door.

"Awww... No..." Vikk frowned knowing that Preston wasn't going to clean up the mess he made, "Mate, come on." He then glared at Preston who stood there grinning. But then he then walked over to the back door and opened that one as well, more rainbows spheres came pooling out like a waterfall, small thuds of the balls bouncing off the ground and each other.

Vikk gave the boy an, 'You've got to be kidding me', Face. Rob laughed and dashed into the house Preston kicking though the balls and sprinted after him. Laughter leaving his lips as he closed the door and locked it.

Vikk ignored it, but he knew he couldn't drive safely knowing that plastic might get in the way, so he sighed and walked around the house to get inside.

~~
Mitch walked downstairs his phone on his hand scrolling through Twitter, or something close to that.

Preston grinned at the courner a plate full of wipped-cream on his hand, he knew Mitch was not playing attention, so this would be the best time to attack.

Once Mitch stepped into view, Preston held the fake-cake up, but made sure not to spill, "Hey-o Mitchey!" Mitch looked up and his eyes widen, Preston straight on hit his face with a spat, the wipped-cream went everywhere, all over Mitch's shirt, phone, hair, and even some on the wall.

Preston laughed as the foam plate slid down off of his face landing on the ground with a plop. Mitch wipped the white cream off of his face and opened his eyes to glare at Preston, "Delicious isn't it?" Preston smirked looking at Mitch who wasn't very happy with the results, "You are the worst human being on this planet to ever exist."

~~
It has been a coupple of hours and the two pranksters has not done anything unusual, Mitch and Lachlan thought it was suspicious that they were sitting down watching television. Vikk and Jerome thought that gave up, but they didn't really do many pranks. Which was the problem.

Last year the two had a competition to see who did the better pranks of their friends and each other sometimes. And lets say a little bit of glue got involved.

Altho they kept an eye out for the two, they did nothing. Just harmless pranks..

After some more time has passed, the boys thought that they were just bored and gave up, that was the conclusion they came to. But of course it was all part of the plan.

Without the four noticing Preston and Rob entered the kitchen and pulled out the bolloons from underneath the covereds, then he pulled out some eggs from the fridge, and last but not least, the worst of them all...

Glitter... The sparkly, beautiful dust of the angels... Wait never mind, more like the demon's dust.

Now although it is impossible to clean glitter they still want to have fun, or at least try, the others arw obviously not going to have fun though.

Earlier on the day Vikk and Mitch asked Preston and Rob to join them for some food. They denied, Vikk and Mitch thought it was pretty suspicious.

More time has passed and it was time for the four boys to return back

Rob got ready by the door and Preston got ready behind the couch. Rob got the job to dump glitter all over them, while Preston got to throw eggs and water bolloons because he has better aim out of the two.

The four boy got out of the car unknowing that there were two boys waiting for them inside. They all thought the two just gave up. Lachlan unlocked the door and opened it all the way.

Without paying attention he took three stepps in and Rob made his first move "Hey, Lachy!" With one container he shook the plastic bottle over Lachlan, thankfully he closed his eyes in time. He only empited half of the container which was way too much, but it didn't matter because he had two more bottles left.

Lachlan moved out of the way a groan leaving his mouth, he doesn't even know what Rob put over him, "Oops, my bad." Rob said not apologetic at all "What is it!?!" Lachlan yelled trying to get the glitter off his face, he coughed getting some in his mouth. Jerome backed away from the door, before he could run off. Rob tripped him and dumped it on him.

"Glitter!?!" Mitch yelled his eyes with shock "You've gone crazy!" Vikk looked at Jerome then at Rob who's container was empty, "What!?!" Lachlan yelled from the inside, trying to get the shiny little pecks off his face.

"Here let me help you with that." Preston grinned tossing a water bolloons up and catching it without breaking it "No, don't you dare do anything." But Preston didn't take his answer, he tossed the balloon hitting his face, Lachlan stumbled back but at lease he was able to see again. He opened his eyes his mouth wide with shock he spat out the rest of the glitter.

Preston smirked looking Vikk and Mitch who looked at them with wide eyes, he threw a balloon out the door. Mitch ducked and Vikk stepped out of the way. Making him miss .

Jerome who sat up whipped the glitter out of his eyes it wasn't very much but even just a peck was a ton.

"You two are jerks, ya know." Rob laughed at the comment and shrugged "We know." Preston continued to throw water balloons at the two boys determined to hit one of them. Rob walked over to him and picked up the bucket heading outside and placing it down on the porch.

Mitch and Vikk laughed and doged the wet balloons being thrown at them. They were running out of balloons pretty quickly, Rob looked in the bucket and then back at Preston who was laughing as well "Imma grab the eggs." Preston looked at Rob for a second then the bucket, he grinned and nodded "Yeah! Go get them." He laughed looking back at Vikk and Mitch who still haven't been touched yet.

Jerome and Lachlan decided to head inside and shower, to get rid of the stinky sparks all over their body.

Rob grabbed two egg packet he got yesterday. He saw Lachlan and Jerome dusting off the glitter at the entrance. He grinned, grabbing two eggs and walking behind them.

"Hey." He laughed and slammed the eggs ontop of the two's head at the same time, they both groaned and galred at the older male "Dude, go away." Rob laughed hearder but nodded leaving the two alone "Can do. For now..." He grinned grabbing the egg box again and walking out to the front porch where Preston held the last water balloon on his hand. He threw it at Mitch only able to his his leg.

Although he missed, he did get some hits on the two. Preston managed to hit Vikk in the arm and side, while he hit Mitch on the arm, shoulder, and both legs more than once.

Once Preston grabbed two eggs and get ready to throw, both, Vikk and Mitch eyes widen.

"Eggs!?!" They both yelled at the same time, "Time go run." Mitch said motioning twoards the neighbour's house "Great idea. Why didn't we think of this, in the morning?" Preston threw the egg and before it was about to hit them they dashed off the thr neighbor's house "KENNY!! CHOCO!! MAT!! PETE!!" Mitch yelled running up to the fence and jumping over ut, Vikk following not to far behind "OPEN UP!!!" Mitch ran to the front door and rapidly rang the door bell.

A boy with dark brown hair opened up the door with a glare on his face, "What do you-" he stopped looking at Preston and Rob who stood outside of the fence "Hey Mat!!" Preston yelled waving his arms up, he saw what he had on his hand "Oh." Mitch looked at Preston who swung his arm, an egg being let loose out of his hand, Mitch ducked out of the way. Mat on the other hand...

Mitch eyes widen as he turned around seeing Mat stand there. The egg landed on his forehead. Preston and Rob started laughing, "Oh it's on." He grinned running inside to grab something, he grabbed a hand bucket and pulled out a ballon. Whatever was in it was mysterious, it wasn't water for sure.

"You better run." He hinted at Mitch "What!?! Is no one safe!!?" Vikk knowing what was happening instantly sopke up "Can't we be on your team?! Ya know against the two who threw the egg?" Mat thought about it for a second and smiled "Fine. But I get to do this." He threw the balloon at Mitch hitting him on his stomach "Ow! Hey- what is this? Wipped-cream?" Mat didn't say anything it wasn't wipped-cream it was shaving cream, but he wanted to see how this came out.

Mitch tried a tast and spat it out "I like this idea." He laughed running over to Mat and grabbing a balloon "We have an allie!"

Preston and Rob grinned feeling happy that they decided to fight back "Finally! It's about time!" Believe it or not, it was this year that they were about to stop the pranks. They got tried that the others gave up on pranking three years ago. That is why last year they made the prank competition. They were hinting to them, that they wanted competition. And they finally got some.

~
"Uhh, Jerome...? You still have glitter in your-" "I know!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 327 19
oh my gawd this is my first book and I cant wait to find out how it goes.......... hope you all like it XD!!!!!!!!! #Vikklanforlife I will take sugg...
17K 337 13
Chethan one shots because were deprived of these two Editing **
75.6K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...
753 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...