Arranged To Be Married (Editi...

By flying9bird

This is story of two people finding love after marriage. Join me in this crazy journey of Mahi and Ruhan. Can... More

Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Last Chapter (Epilogue)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 24

13.6K 555 24
By flying9bird

Finally our day to visit santorini came. Me and ruhan, we both are really excited,because visiting santorini was always in our bucket list and thanks to our parents that we finally got this chance. This made me think that life has its own way of figuring itself out. You get what you want in most unexpected ways possible. We reach oia in santorini around 11 pm and checked in our canaves oia hotel. It is magnificent.

The night view of this place is magical, out of the world. We were really tired so sleep came early. After 10hr of sleep we woke up around 10am. I went to balcony to be welcomed by the beautiful view of this place, I was welcomed by fresh breeze against my face refreshing my soul. I was so engrossed in breathing in the wind that I didn't even realised when ruhan came and hugged me from behind, giving me this strange feeling of completeness.
"what you doing love, breathing in the whole scene huh? " Ruhan whispered in my ear, giving birth to these crazy butterflies.
" Yup" I answered back.
After changing we both went to sightsee. This place is really like a fairytale, small white houses tier the hillside, interspersed by
Splashes of rich okra, deep fascia, cobalt blue, oyster pink and earthy red. Smooth winding path interconnect, interrupted now and then by small church. The architecture of this place is out of the world.

We both were walking along the trail with ruhan holding my hand.
"Ruhan you know what I always wanted to walk on a trail, holding hand of someone just like this, with beauty of nature all around us and talking our heart out" I said
"That's a beautiful thought love" he replied kissing side of my head. And I blushed at his gesture. After walking for about half n hour we reached our destination and had something to eat. The view around this restaurant is breathtaking.

"This place is so good ruhan. I don't want to return. Let's leave everything and run away here. What do you say mr agent? " I asked him wiggling my eyebrows.
" we are already married love. We don't need a runaway. I can bring you here again. Don't worry. Would do anything to see this happiness in your eyes. I really love it every time your eyes spark like this, when you are being notorious or you talk about something you love. " he said looking in my eyes, giving me these weird butterflies again.
" You are quite observant Mr. " I said and he winked at me, making me blush.
" I want to take you somewhere " he told me.
" Where? " I asked getting all excited.
" That's a surprise love but trust me you will love it. " he said.
" Please ruhan, tell na" I asked him giving him my puppy dog eyes.
"No love have some patience. Trust me this wait will be worth it" he replied holding my face in his hands and kissing my head.
After exploring the place and enjoying the architecture of various churches and homes here, we returned back in our hotel. I went to sleep for some time, as I got really tired climbing the multiple stairs here and they were really steep. I was huffing puffing as we reached back but my Dear Mr husband was just fine. When I got up, I was welcomed by empty room and a card with something written over it. I picked it to find Ruhan's msg to get dressed and reach down in 1 hr. I get dressed withing 45 min and decided to go in the balcony to wait for 15min. I was welcomed by stars decorating the night sky and lights decorating the houses. It's really magical here.

I was brought back into reality by call from ruhan asking me to rush down. I get down excitedly and found my husband checking me out, so obviously. He came towards me and kissed my head.
"I am the luckiest men In this world. You are looking breathtaking wifey" he said, making me blush at another level. Then took a blind fold and wrapped it around my eyes.
"what's on your mind Mr? " I asked him
"you'll love it, trust me" he said.
"what if i fall. " I asked him.
" I am always there to hold you" he replied.
"who are you and what have you done to my husband. You are super cheesy today? " I asked him, welcomed by his laughter in response.
After half n hour of travelling we reached our destination.
" Now get this blindfold off ruhan " I asked him getting restless.
And he removed it from my eyes. I was spellbound by beauty in front of me.
" wow ruhan. This is another level " I replied and excitedly hugged him.
" You organised a date for me at the beachside, this has been always my dream. You are amazing husband ruhan " I told him with my voice all emotional. Ruhan hugged me a little tighter at that, comforting me with his heartbeat beating as fast as mine.
" You are amazing love and trust me this is nothing, you deserved the whole world, you are my queen" he replied holding my face and kissing me on the head.
"Now let's eat, before the food get cold. " and we both eat quietly with. 'All of me' playing in the background, me and ruhan stealing glances at each other. After the food, we went to the beach, walking hands entwined and ruhan rubbing circle at the back of my hand, assuring me that whatever is happening is real. He is my personal angel sent from above. After walking we both sat down, with waves crashing at our feet.
"isn't it illegal to be at beach at night? " I asked him, getting my senses back.
" I am quite a badboy wifey" ruhan replied smirking at me.
"what if we got arrested ruhan. Its a different country, who will help us. " I said getting stressed.
" Hey, relax love, i took permission from the owner. So don't worry "he replied.
" The things you do for me ruhan. They are another level. " I told him and he laughed in response. After sitting for some time, we returned back and I was astounded to see a cake on the table with'happy birthday' written over it.
"Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you" ruhan start singing and I looked at him in disbelief. I went to him and hugged him really tight with tears pouring down my face.
"you remembered " I spoke with my voice shaking.
" yes love, how can I think of forgetting your first birthday with me. This is the reason I wanted this honeymoon to be in end of January " he replied wiping my eyes and kissing them one by one.
" I love you ruhan" and he paused for some time.
"I have loved you for some time now. I waited for the right time to confess and right now I don't think I can control my heart anymore. You made me feel alive. everytime you touch you give me these million of butterflies . I feel Complete when I am with you. You make everything beautiful when you are around. " I told him looking in his eyes and then took his hand and put it on my heart.
" You hearing it ruhan. You make it go crazy. " I told him. After completing my confession I looked at him and welcomed by silence." Ruhan " I asked and welcomed by a heartmelting kiss from him.
" Today is the best day of my life love. You gave me the biggest gift on your birthday. And I love you too. " he said and kissed me again. I felt like I received the biggest gift today. I got Complete today.
" Can i have this dance love? " Ruhan get on his knees to ask for my hand and I excitedly grabbed his.
We danced together on our favourite songs and enjoyed the night.
" Sorry love I wasn't able to prepare much. " he said.
" Dude are you crazy. You have done alot. And trust me being here with you, able to touch you and hold you like this, able to feel your heart is all I want everyday. Whatever you have done for me is more than enough. " I told him and kissed my idiot husband. After spending 2 hours on the beach we returned back in our hotel. I never left his hand even for a sec and slept hugging him close to me. I don't want to lose, heck my heart stops even when I think of losing him. I have always dreamt of this fairytale love and god made it come true. I can't thank him enough for making my wish come true. For sending this incredible men in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
6.2K 435 7
Slow updates [ The destiny series #2] Ongoing free of cost on scroll stack Love marriage don't work and making an arranged marriage work is a task...
742K 33.2K 49
Top hash tags #1 - India #1 - ceo #1- arranged marriage #1- jealousy #2- dance #2-family #2 - Sizzling #2- story telling In the heart of a traditi...
83.3K 5K 50
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...