Weak | S.R

By lastoftherealones

While on reassignment from the BAU, Spencer Reid teaches a Criminology class at a college in DC. Rushing to n... More

Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Allie
Spencer
Spencer
Spencer
Allie
Allie
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Allie

Spencer | Allie

5.2K 106 328
By lastoftherealones

Today was really eventful.

Ethan dropped in to say a quick 'hello' to me while he was in town. Allie got the pleasure of meeting him, and was all too excited about it.

Her words were spewing out quick because she was so excited. She even accidentally began to say that I like to be 'dominant in the bedroom', but I stopped her before she could say anything else. It was actually quite comical.

She opened up to me about how she's been feeling about herself lately, expressing that she doesn't feel beautiful and she hasn't wanted me to see her naked because she's afraid that I won't find her attractive anymore.

I reassured her that I could never find her unattractive, and that she is the most beautiful woman in the entire world. To me, she is.

While she recalled the day that she got the dress she was wearing, I tried to massage her scalp and play with her hair to make her feel safe. She hasn't talked about her parents very often, and I understand why. It's a touchy topic that hurts to discuss, and I know she misses them terribly. I'm very glad that she told me about it.

She stuck around for a little while after we ate lunch and then told me that she'd see me when I got home and kissed me goodbye.

After she left, I couldn't seem to concentrate on my work. I was missing her too much and it didn't feel right to have such a meaningful conversation and have to say goodbye almost right after it.

So, I texted Emily that I'd be leaving for the day and that I'd be taking tomorrow off as well, and now... I'm on my way home.

I'm excited to have a lazy day with Allie tomorrow. The last few weekends have been busy and full of holiday preparations. We didn't get much time to relax and spend time together. It'll be nice to watch TV and cuddle up on the couch together.

When I step inside, I close and lock the door behind me before hanging up my coat and taking off my shoes. I leave my bag on the bench by the door and head to the living room, thinking that Allie would be sitting on the couch and watching TV or a movie.

Nope.

Next, I check the kitchen.

Nope.

Well, she must be upstairs. I head up the stairs, eager to surprise her. Just as I step into the hallway, I hear a quiet moan coming from our bedroom.

Is she doing what I think she's doing?

I tip toe toward the doorway and peek in, my ears picking up the faint buzzing noise as I get closer.

Oh, my god. She is.

I quit my peeping and step back into the hallway, just listening.

Is this pervy? Should I just go in there?

If I go in, she won't finish. So, I should stay out here. Just until then. As a courtesy.

That sounds even more pervy. I should just go in and make my presence known.

I take a deep breath and head into the room. She's still in her own little world, so I stand just inside the door, not sure what to do.

Another moan leaves her lips, but her eyes open and she spots me and panics, letting out a high-pitched scream and chucking the vibrator at me. The plastic toy smacks me right in the center of my forehead and falls to the ground, still vibrating.

"Ow!" I bring my hand to my forehead.

Allie sits in the middle of the bed on her knees. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" She says as I groan, feeling my forehead sting.

I close my eyes tight and let out a low hiss.

I hear movement and soon enough, I feel hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you. I was scared," She says softly. "Are you okay?"

I nod and remove my hand from my head, looking down at her. "It's okay and I'm fine, but that thing really hurts when you whip it like that. It must be from the weight of the battery pack."

She frowns at me and looks up at my forehead. "Aw, Spence, it's red. God, I hope it doesn't bruise."

I just chuckle and smile at her. "Well, at least you have my shade of concealer. Just in case."

She doesn't even have a hint of a grin on her lips. "I'm sorry, Spence. I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing, Allie. It was an accident," I shake my head at her and pull her into my arms. "I know you were scared. You didn't do anything wrong."

She wraps her arms around me and squeezes. "Okay."

When she pulls out of the hug, I lean over and grab the toy off of the floor, shutting it off and handing it to her. "Sorry for interrupting," I tell her with a sly grin. "I can watch TV downstairs until you're finished. Just come down after and maybe we can watch a movie or start a new show."

"No," She says with a slight chuckle just as I'm about to turn and walk out.

I just shrug. "Okay, just let me know what you want to do, then."

Allie sighs, getting me to look at her. "Not 'no' to movies. 'No' to you going downstairs."

"I can't- Allie, there's no TV in here," I stare back at her in confusion.

"Exactly," She says, bringing her hands to the knot of my tie and pulling it loose. As she pulls my tie out from under my collar, she's grinning. She goes for my belt next, unbuckling it and going for the button and zipper on my pants before I stop her hands. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, baby, of course not. I just... if I don't go, you won't finish."

She stares back at me for a few seconds, looking confused and disappointed. She opens and closes her mouth a few times before she actually gets any words out. "I know it's been a minute, but it's not like it's been forever! I... I mean, you didn't forget. You couldn't forget, come on. You're a well-sexed dude, and you've got an eidetic memory and you're telling me you can't get me off?"

What?

Oh. Oh!

"Wait, you want me to...? You wanna—"

She laughs. "Yeah, Spence! What did you think?"

"I thought you were about to... uh, you know..."

Allie nods and blows out a laugh through her nose. "I know, you're sort of preconditioned to it being only that, but I wasn't going to. You didn't want me to, though?"

"Only because I wanted you to finish and I know that if you'd do that, you wouldn't go back to what you were doing."

She just smiles at me. "I'm a giver."

"I know you are," I shake my head at her before bringing my hands to her face and my lips to her lips.

Without breaking the kiss, I bend and grip the backs of her thighs before lifting her up. She wraps her legs around me and I carry her to the bed, gently setting her down. Allie grips the front of my shirt and pulls me on top of her as she lays back.

I pull out of the kiss and ask if I can take her dress off and she nods and tells me 'yes'.

I stand up and once Allie sits up, I grip the hem of her dress and pull the garment up and over her head, tossing it aside once it's completely off.

"Allie, baby, you are so gorgeous. So, so unbelievably gorgeous." I tell her honestly.

She looks radiant. She really does.

Allie smiles at me. "For real?"

"Yes, for real!" Leaning back down, I press my lips to hers once again.

Her hands go straight for the buttons on my shirt, starting to undo them as quickly as she can.

I stop her hands and pull away, looking down at her with a smile. "Slow down, Al. We have all the time in the world."

She tries to bite back a grin as she nods. "You're right."

Allie tangles her fingers in my hair instead, and gently pulls me back down to kiss her.

-

June rolls around in no time, and Allie and I are beyond excited to be parents.

Penelope organized a 'gender reveal' party in April, giving both Allie and I confetti cannons filled with either blue or pink confetti. The entire team, plus Hotch and Morgan, showed up. Everyone except JJ. She only talks to me at work if she has to now. I wish that we could work things out and be friends like we used to be, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Penelope had Allie and I stand back to back and shoot off each confetti cannon. Hers shot off blue, mine shot off pink. We'd turned around as soon as they went off and hugged each other. Luke captured a video of the moment and a photographer friend of Penelope's took photos of us. When we looked back at them, you can see the happiness on both of our faces when we saw the confetti. It didn't matter which color they were, which we had talked about plenty of times over the last several months.

Allie and I plan to raise both of them the exact same way. She told me about how she didn't like the 'boys can only play with cars and girls can only play with dolls' mentality. I completely agree with her.

After that party, in May, came the baby shower. Again, organized and hosted by Miss Penelope Garcia.

And before, during, and after those two parties, we put together the nursery. We painted the largest wall in a vertical rainbow pattern, with soft pastel rainbow colors, rather than vivid ones. The other three walls were painted a nice mint green.

Today is Tuesday, and this morning Allie and I had breakfast together and I kissed her goodbye, just like I usually do. Her maternity leave started just yesterday. Thankfully, the studio she works at is very family-oriented. When her maternity leave ends, she was told that she could be given equipment to work from home and on days that she can come in, she can even bring the babies in with her if she needs to.

I step into the house and kick off my shoes, setting my briefcase on the table beside the door, along with my keys. I took off work early today so that I could home home to spend time with her. I just had a yearning to be with her. I missed her way too much.

"Al?" I look around the first floor, not finding her. She must be taking a nap. A nap sounds heavenly right now. I can't wait to snuggle up with her.

I head upstairs and into our room, surprised to find our bed empty. Our bathroom is empty. The hall bathroom is empty. The nursery, the office... empty.

Where is she?

"Allie?" I call out again, just incase I missed her somewhere.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial her number, feeling my heart drop when I hear her phone ring in our room.

It's laying on the end table.

Fuck. Now I'm even more worried. This isn't good. This is not good at all.

Her car was in the driveway.

Maybe... maybe she's in the backyard. Maybe she stepped out to get some fresh air.

I rush down the stairs with my phone and hers in my hand and open up the sliding glass door, stepping outside, only to find out that she isn't there.

Basement?

I open the door to the basement and rush down the stairs. She's not here either.

Fuck. Where is she?

When I head back up the stairs and out of the basement door, I unlock my phone and start to dial Emily's number.

Just as I hit send, I feel a small prick in my neck and feel myself get dizzy.

"What the hell?" I reach for my neck and try to turn around.

I see a person's figure before everything goes dark.

-

God, my head hurts. I open my eyes slowly, feeling like my eyelids are a hundred pounds.

Where am I?

I look around and see that I'm in some sort of warehouse. It looks like that, anyway. How did I get here? What happened?

Allie. I was looking for Allie. I walked back up from the basement and...

I must have been drugged. The prick in my neck must have been something that knocked me out.

When I finally realize that I'm laying down and not bound to anything, I carefully get up and go to explore and try to find a way out.

Wait. Allie has to be here somewhere.

I hope she's alright. She better be alright. If she's hurt, there will be hell to pay. Whoever is doing this, whoever dragged me here...

They'll pay for it.

I find offices, but they're empty. A bathroom, also empty.

When I find my way to the truck loading dock, I see the back of a truck with the door pulled shut. It's an obvious trap, but I can't overlook it. If Allie is in there, I need to get to her.

I'm weaponless, which isn't helpful. Whoever did this took the gun that I keep in my ankle holster.

Hesitantly, I step up to the back of the truck and turn the locking mechanism before pulling the door up.

My eyes land on Allie immediately.

"Spence?" She asks, getting onto her knees from the seated position she was in. Her hands are bound in front of her with a a zip tie. "Spencer?"

I rush to her and her on my knees in front of her. I brush her hair out of her face and look for injuries. When my fingers run over the back of her head, I feel a bit of wetness and hair clumps. Blood, and dried blood. "Are you hurt?" I ask her, not being able to see well enough.

"It doesn't matter, we have to get out of here before she gets back!" She cries, grabbing the front of my shirt.

"It does matter!" I tell her, but she is right. I need to get her on her feet and out of the truck. "Come on, let's go."

I guide her out of the truck and we set off to find a way out. When Allie stops in her tracks and doubles over, gripping her stomach and letting out a groan.

"Al?" I crouch in front of her and rest my hands on her waist. "Is this—"

"Yeah," She nods. "I think they're happening, like, every four minutes. If I counted right."

Oh, my god. She's in labor.

"Has your water broken yet?" I ask her.

Allie shakes her head at me, tears streaming down her face. "Um, I don't think so..."

I nod and stand up all the way, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I promise, I will get us out of here."

—————————— Allie ——————————

I look up at him, not quite believing that we'll get out of here.

Spencer grabs my hand and guides me around, trying to find a way out. I feel like we're being watched. We have to be. I can feel someone's eyes on me.

I'm scared, I'm in pain, and I just want to sit on the floor and cry my eyes out. I know that won't accomplish anything, though.

We finally find a door that's unlocked, but it only leads us into a dark office. I'm barely able to see anything.

As we peer into the darkness I hear a click and feel something cold and metal against the back of my head.

I squeeze Spencer's hand. This might be the last time I hold his hand. Fuck.

"I have a gun to your pregnant girlfriend's head," A woman's voice says. "I want both of you down on your knees."

I let go of Spencer's hand and carefully get down on my knees.

"What do you want? If you want to kill someone, then kill me," Spencer says in a stern tone. "If you so much as lay another finger on Allie—"

Just then, I feel the pressure on the back of my head being released. She moved the gun.

"My instructions aren't to kill you," She says with a laugh. "They're to kill her if you don't do what you're told."

Suddenly the room floods with a dull, white light. The woman steps in front of us, an electronic lantern in her hand. She sets it down on the desk beside her.

She's a skinny, white girl. She's got black hair with really messed-up looking bangs.

"So, tell me what I'm supposed to do," He says to her through gritted teeth.

"Our good friend Cat really wants to see you. She's also requested that Miss Rainbow be there, too," The girl gestures to me when she says 'Miss Rainbow'.

Spencer shakes his head. "I will do whatever Cat wants after Allie is taken to a hospital. She's in labor and she may have a concussion. She needs medical attention."

The woman scoffs. "This isn't a negotiation."

"Cat can wait, we—"

Before he can say anything else, a loud bang echoes through the room and I feel a sharp pain in my arm.

A loud cry escapes from my mouth as I reach for my left forearm. Fuck! Fuck! She fucking shot me!

"Allie!" Spencer cries, reaching for me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

I don't look up at him or say anything, just cry and watch blood pour out from in between my fingers as I grip the area.

He tries to get up, but the woman aims the gun at me again. "Stay on the ground," She instructs.

"I need to find something to make a tourniquet out of! Allie has a low platelet count which means her blood is very thin. If I don't stop the flow, she will loose a massive amount of blood!" He yells at her. "I am not going to watch her bleed out."

I look up finally, noticing that she's let him get up.

The thing is, I don't have a low platelet count. My blood isn't thin...

He's up to something, and I don't know what it is.

Another contraction hits and I groan in pain, bowing my head. Tears roll down my cheeks and I stare down at the old carpet. I hear rummaging and when I look up for a split second, Spencer is beside the woman and looking through the drawers of the desk. He's holding an extension cord in his hands, the ends of the cord wrapped around his fingers. What's he gonna do with it wound up like that?

Pain surges through the bottom of my stomach, making me cry out once again. It was worse this time than the times before. God, I need to get off of my knees.

Before I can even figure out what's happening, I hear another gunshot go off and a clatter. I see the gun on the ground and look up to see Spencer, behind the woman, holding the cord around her neck as she tries to get out of his grip.

"Allie, the gun!" He shouts, but it's still barely audible because my ears are ringing. "Can you get it?"

I reach for it and grab it, shuffling backwards as quick as I can. When I look up, the woman has gone limp and Spencer is setting her on the floor.

He rushes to me afterward, takes the gun to set it down, and helps me to my feet. "Come on, we have to go. We have to get you to a hospital."

I can't help but to stare at the woman. She died right in front of me. She was killed right in front of me.

"She's dead..." I croak out, my eyes still fixated on her as Spencer tries to get me to follow him. Tears build up in my eyes as I stare at her body, laying lifeless on the ground with her eyes still open. It's haunting. "She's dead."

Spencer grabs my hand and pulls me through the door that we came in. "I know, I know..."

I follow him, keeping up as fast as I can while tears roll down my cheeks and every minute or so, we have to stop because of a contraction.

We find a door to the outside and take in our surroundings. There's a business building across the street.

"I'm gonna carry you, okay?" Spencer asks me, letting go of my hand.

I just stare back at him and shrug.

"Allie," He sighs, putting his hands on my face. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't have had to see that, but I had to make sure you were safe. I had to make sure our babies were safe."

He's right. It was to protect us. That still doesn't make it hurt less. It can't get the sight out from behind my eyelids.

I start toward the street, holding my hand out for him to take. We cross the street together.

Time seems to speed up and cut out in odd ways. One second, I'm in with Spencer in that parking lot. The next, we're in an ambulance. The next, I'm looking up at him from a hospital bed and squeezing his hand while he rubs my forehead with a cool cloth.

"You're doing so well, baby. You're doing brilliantly," He smiles at me. "Nice, deep breaths, Allie..."

With another push, I hear high-pitched crying and Spencer lets go of my hand when I hear the doctor ask if he wants to cut the umbilical cord. He heads over to do so right away.

I watch as he smiles down at the sight before him and try to peer over my belly to get a look. I can just barely see the baby and Spencer's hands on the scissors as he cuts the umbilical cord. "She's beautiful, Allie. She's so beautiful," He looks up at me with a smile and tears in his eyes. She's wrapped in a blanket and handed off to Spencer. He brings her over to me. "This is your mommy, sweetie..." He says with the biggest grin. I don't think I have ever looked at something and felt as much love as I do when I look into her eyes. This pale, alien-looking baby is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Okay, mom and dad, if you'll give her a big kiss we will have her get cleaned up and set you up for number two," I hear a nurse tell us. "And then we'll have you transferred to the OR to get that arm fixed up, alright?"

I don't want to say goodbye yet, even if it's just for a little while. It doesn't look like Spencer does, either.

He bends so that I can reach to give the baby a kiss on her forehead and does the same before walking her back over to the nurse and handing her over.

Spencer takes my hand and brushes my hair back as I start pushing for baby number two. He's so supportive, telling me through the entire process that I'm doing great and helping me regulate my breathing.

It was a lot quicker and easier than the first go around, and they put him right on top of my belly when he came out.

Spencer smiles at me excitedly and once the clamps are in place, we cut the umbilical cord together. After I'm all put back together, I have a few minutes to spend with Spencer and the babies before they have to haul me off for surgery.

As our babies are getting cleaned up, Spencer holds my hand and looks down at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much, you know that?" He brings my hand up to his lips and plants a few kisses on my knuckles. "I'm sorry about today, I'm sorry about what you saw and... that you got hurt. I—"

"Hey," I say softly, cutting him off so that he doesn't get too worked up. "Spence, there's nothing to be sorry about."

"It's my job. I... I'm no more than a consultant for the BAU, but I'm putting us in danger? I thought it would go away. I thought... I'm not in the field anymore, so it would all go away," His voice cracks a little bit and a tear falls down his cheek as he says 'away'. "I came home early today so that we could spend time together because I missed you and... I looked in every room and you weren't there and I was terrified, I..." He sobs quietly, looking down at our hands. "I don't know what I would do without you, I love you so much. I can't... I can't be without you. I never want to be without you."

Tears are building up in my eyes now. He's holding my hand so tight, like his life depends on it.

Seeing Spencer cry hurts. It hurts terribly. The first time I really saw him cry was after my car accident, in the parking lot of the hospital.

So much has changed since then. I remember how he couldn't even tell me that he loved me for the longest time. Now, he tells me every chance that he gets.

Who would have thought that him spilling coffee on me would lead to all of this?

"Look at me," I squeeze his hand. When his big, brown eyes meet mine, I give him a tiny smile. "We're okay, Spencer. That's all that matters."

"I can't believe I'm a dad," He chuckles and wipes his cheeks with his free hand. "Allie... you're giving me everything I have ever wanted. Thank you," Spencer leans down and presses a kiss to my lips before resting his forehead on mine for a second. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I tell him before he pulls away.

Just in time, too. Two nurses are standing beside the bed, one holding a baby clad in a light blue hat and blanket, the other nurse holding a baby in a light pink hat and blanket.

No longer covered in gunk, they're now clean and dry. They're even more beautiful.

Spencer gasps as he's handed his daughter. "Hi, there!" He says quietly, but still excitedly.

The second nurse places our baby boy in my arms. God, he's cute. They're both so cute. Of course, right now, he's looking at me like I'm a space alien.

"I know, I know," I smile down at him. "I look crazy. You would, too, if you had a day like mine. Well, you kind of did, I guess," A chuckle leaves my lips as my son continues to stare at me with wide eyes.

"He should be called Joshua," Spencer speaks up. "After your brother."

I look up at Spencer and grin. "You think so?"

He nods happily. "Yeah, I do."

"Joshua Derek Reid," I smile down at the baby in my arms. "After both of our brothers."

He just grins and looks down at our baby girl. "I never told you this, but... I always wanted to name my daughter, if I had one, Winter."

Winter... that's cute. Winter Reid.

"I love it, Spence."

"Winter Penelope?" He asks, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

I nod in agreement. "After the best godmother they could ever ask for. I love it. I love them."

Of course, just as Joshua stops looking at me like I'm bonkers, I'm told by some nurses that they're gonna take me to surgery.

I transfer Joshua to a nurse after kissing him goodbye, then kiss Winter and Spencer goodbye.

"I'll see you in a little bit, okay?" I smile up at him. "And you, my dear!" I tell Winter in a baby-talk voice.

Spencer presses a kiss to my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, Spencer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
98.3K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
261K 11.8K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!