๐Ÿ“Benjey Smuts๐ŸŒ DISCONTINUED

By YourLocalDrPhil

Discontinued bc of the stuff Benji and Jey have done. I am starting new books, and I'd love your support on t... More

Just a little info ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐’น๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š
๐’ฅโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“โ„ด๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐“Œโ„ด
Oh my god!
๐’ฏโ„ฏ๐“๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š
Part Two Of ๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‚
โ„ฐ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡
๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ฆ๐“‡โ„ด๐“
i hate doing these
๐’ฎ๐“Šโ„Š๐’ถ๐“‡ โ„ฌ๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž
๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡โ„ฏโ„ฏ ๐’ดโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ
Hey everyone-
Alright,

๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‚

5.5K 45 129
By YourLocalDrPhil

Jorge's POV
I sighed as I set up the camera and set it on top of a small desk in front of my bed. You can't tell when you look at me, but I'm a cam boy.

Now, if you don't know what that is then I envy you. I had to start this disgusting job that consists of me showing off and playing with my body in front of thousands of people. None of my friends know what I do for a living and how I can afford all my stuff.

I just tell them that I inherited millions of dollars from my grandpa. That's a lie, all my family hates me for being a quote on quote "Shitty fag" and a "Waste of air and everything holy".

But anyhow, my work is very simple and it doesn't interfere with my goal of becoming a cardio surgeon. All I have to do is show off my body.

I'm grateful I have this body. I'm slim, with a slightly toned body, brown curly hair, and a big ass which is the only reason I'm a bit successful on there.

But I have to get dressed, well I already am dressed I just have to get into my outfit. It's honestly really comfortable.

It consists of a short skirt with black panties, and at the end a black tail. a crop top that barely covers my chest and little cat ears.

Anyhow I told my "fans" I'd be going live at 3:40 pm. It's now 3:42. So I turned on the camera and adjusted my lighting.

"Hey everyone..." I said in a low sexy voice. "Today we are gonna use some toys, they're new." And I pulled out the box of toys.
~~~
Benji's POV
I am gay! Yup, I haven't even told my best friend, Jorge. But that's besides the point I was looking through Instagram and saw Jorge in a skirt.

I'm not gonna lie he looked pretty hot, and I wants started to imaging pulling that skirt up higher, and higher-

Fuck. I looked down to see my very obvious boner, but I am home alone so I'm saved.

I got on my computer want to private mode, and typed in "GayLives.com" I started looking through any good videos while palming my boner.

I saw something shocking, was that Jorge?! Am I really seeing my fucking crush and best friend in a gay live?! I couldn't belief ve it so I clicked it.

"Mmhm fuck! A-aah that... mhh" my eyes widened and and my boner grew more, I don't think that was even possible.

Jorge was shoving a dildo up his ass showing his hole stretch and the wet sounds coming from him.
And his dirty mouth, whispering dirty things under his breath.

I unzipped my jeans and started jacking off. "Okay guys I'm going to use my loveness toy, it's new, here are my levels" and levels shew up in the chat.

1.)𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢- 𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜  - $4
𝟸.)𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍- 𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $8 𝟹.)𝚎𝚜𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎- 𝟷𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $12
𝟺.)u𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊- 𝟸𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 $16
𝟻.) 𝚖𝚊𝚡- 𝟸𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜  $20

Fuck, I really needed this. "A-aa mm, yeah Uhm fuck..." someone had paid the $8. I wondered what would happen if I paid the $20. Would both turn on at the same time?? I don't know, let's find out.

"Ohhhh! Ahmmm oh yeah thank you for the tips masters! Aaah fuckkk shit!" He turned to the camera and started jerking off and his head was thrown back.

I started to rub the tip of my dick and started to jack off harder. "Aaahh~ mmmh s-so good!"
I came at the same time Jorge did, my white cum seeping out of my wet cock, my hand wet. "Fuck I'm never gonna look at him the same."

I AM SO SO SORRY!!! I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE!!!  I am so sorry! Now y'all only have a few hours (idk where y'all live so you probably have more of less time) to read this!! I am so sorry ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
670K 33.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
320K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...