Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

NSTSiYA tarafından

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... Daha Fazla

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Saturdate
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Tiger

3.4K 102 0
NSTSiYA tarafından

Aunty Inn's Bistro

Pie is sitting at her usual spot inside the bistro after she finished her job to entertain the customers. Now is the live band's turn. Well, Aunty Inn just imported that live band to her bistro. She told Pie that they are her nephew's friends. What ever it is, it has nothing to do with Pie. So she sits alone at the corner while sipping her hot chocolate. Fern is so busy tonight.

            "Check. Check. Rock. Rock." Pie heard someone makes a sound check on the microphone.

            "Hi everybody. How are you today?" The vocalist greets the audience. The audience give their random answer to the band. For a fleeting moment, the scene inside the bistro was confusing with the muffle voice from  the audience. The situation is so different when Pie on the stage. Everybody will turn quiet and silent. No voice nor sound come out from them as they really focused to hear Pie piano's lovely melody.

            "Okay. Okay. Seems everybody is in good mood today. Here come our first song for you, Bubbly." The vocalist distracts the audience's attention and starts to sing.

Will you count me in?

V1: I've been awake for a while now

you've got me feeling like a child now

cause every time I see your bubbly face

I get the tinglies in a silly place

C: It starts in my toes

and I crinkle my nose

where ever it goes I always know

that you make me smile

please stay for a while now

just take your time

where ever you go

V2: The rain is falling on my window pane

but we are hiding in a safer place

under covers staying dry *(safe) and warm

you give me feelings that I adore

C: It starts in my toes

make me crinkle my nose

where ever it goes

i always know

that you make me smile

please stay for a while now

just take your time

where ever you go

B: What am I gonna say

when you make me feel this way

I just........mmmmmm

C: It starts in my toes

make me crinkle my nose

where ever it goes

i always know

that you make me smile

please stay for a while now

just take your time

where ever you go

V3: I've been asleep for a while now

You tucked me in just like a child now

Cause every time you hold me in your arms

I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

C: It starts in my soul

And I lose all control

When you kiss my nose

The feeling shows

Cause you make me smile

Baby just take your time now

Holding me tight

Where ever, where ever, where ever you go

Where ever you go, I'll always know

Cause you make me smile here, just for a while

(Bubbly — Colbie Caillat)

The vocalist really has a lovely voice. She just like a prima donna from the past. Judging by the vociferous applause at the end of the performance, the audience seems enjoying the song that much. Pie in the other hands was completely disperses to different world. The song just makes her think about Kim. She misses Kim. A few days has passed since the tragedic incident at the recreational park but the tragedy still haunts Pie's mind like it was the worst nightmare she has ever had in her life.

            "Hello? Is Pie Mindara here?" Pie is taken back to reality as she heard someone calling her name.

            "Who are you?" Pie sits up straight and swings her hand outward to figure out who is the person.

            "Roarr!" The person roars to Pie in respond. Pie pulls back her hand and moves her body in order to distance herself from the weird person.

            "Roarrr" The person roars again to Pie. Pie frowns and at the same time her brain translating the hint that the person give.

            "Tiger?" Pie tries to guess.

            "Clever girl!" Tiger giggles. Out of nowhere, Pie feels a hand pats her head lightly. She knows Tiger do that to her.

            "I think someone with mental disorder just escaped from the hospital." Pie throws her blank sight to Tiger and sticks out her tongue.

Tiger just shook his head on seeing Pie's childish manner. "Well, I just want to test your mental ability. I want to see whether the neurons inside your brain are still in good condition and well connected to each other or not." Tiger's response makes Pie puzzle.

            "What are you talking about Tiger." Pie pouts as she feels so confused. Now she doubts who is the real person in front of her.

            "I'm afraid that you have a short circuit inside your brain." Tiger still wants to tease Pie. He can see the change in Pie's face expression.

            "Hey!" Pie slams the table with her hands. She feels annoyed with Tiger. Luckily the band is performing another song. So the sound from Pie's slam just gone with the music.

            "Uishh! Relax princess. Now sit down." Tiger pulls Pie's hand when he saw Pie wanted to leave the corner. "My God! Tiger got scared by this shorty princess?" Tiger thought in his mind.

            "I'm sorry Pie. I was joking with you. The song is so good but you seems so spacing out just now. Is there anything bothers your mind?" Tiger asks straight forward to Pie.

            "Now what? You want to act friendly with me?" Pie mumbles alone in her barely audible voice.

            "I haven't see you these few weeks. Where have you been?" Pie utters her question to Tiger instead of answering Tiger.

            "Huh? I were always here. Actually my work is more to the kitchen. I am the kitchen crew. Heheh the day I first met you, I sneak out from the kitchen." Tiger whispers to Pie. His eyes roams around the bistro to caught any presence of the head chef.

             "Don't tell me you are..." Tiger covers Pie mouth. Not letting her to finish her words.

            "Just for awhile. No one would notice that. Beside there are few customers left." Tiger explains to Pie. The bistro is about to close and the customers starts to leave. Without Pie notice, she has been sitting there for hours.

            "Oh." Pie nods her head and slowly removes Tiger's hand from her mouth.

            "You don't answer me earlier. What bothered you that much?" Even though Pie can't see what is Tiger doing right now but she can feel that Tiger is staring to her.

            "Oh.. I.. I.." Pie hesitates to start.

            "Oh, it's okay if you don't want to tell me." Tiger afraid that Pie might feel uncomfortable with him.

            "It's not like that. It's just we are.." "We are strangers?" Tiger cuts Pie first. Pie gulps as she don't know what to do.

            "It's okay Pie. I can't force you either." There's a disappointing tone in Tiger's voice. He thought that they have been friends since the first day the met each other.

            "Hey! I didn't say that. Of course we are friends." Pie starts to feel guilty. Tiger must has misunderstood her just now. Pie just don't know how to tell him. That's it.

            "Really?" Pie feels a wind of relief when she hears the excitement in Tiger's voice.

            "Yes. Just give me some time to arrange my sentence." Pie pouts to Tiger.

            "Okay. Okay. To make you feel comfortable. Lets have another session of introducing ourselves." Tiger got some ideas to lessen the awkward moment.

            "Huh? How? Why?" The more Pie comes to know Tiger, the more wierdo Tiger be to her.

            "Lets have a more interesting way to introduce ourselves. You have to make an action base on your name." Tiger tells Pie how the thing would be.

            "Huh? How?" Pie scratches the back of her head. Tiger really makes her feel dizzy.

            "Let me show you mine. Look carefully." Tiger says. Pie glare to him with her blank face.

            "I'm sorry. Hear me carefully." Tiger corrects his words. He forgot that Pie can't see.

            "Roarrrr.. I am Tiger. Roarr..." Tiger makes an action like a tiger while roaring to Pie.

            "Now your turn!" Tiger pokes Pie's hand with her finger.

            "Huh? I don't know." Pie don't have the idea what to do.

            "You have to. 3, 2 ,1. Action!" Tiger claps her hands in front of Pie face.

Pie who is so shock with Tiger's sudden action immediately acts her way of introducing herself. "Yum.. Yum. I am yummy Pie." Pie says while rubbing her stomach.

            "Excellent! Excellent!" Tiger claps his hands in joy as seeing Pie's action. Pie's face turns red as she notices what has she done.

            "Indeed, you are so yummy!" Tiger whispers to Pie's ears. When Pie hears what Tiger said to her, she quickly distance herself from Tiger. She crossed her arms around her body to cover it.

            "I'm just kidding Pie. Come tell me what makes your life miserable these days." Tiger giggles to see Pie's reaction.

Pie tells Tiger everything that happened to Kim at the recreational park. She don't know why but she feel so comfortable with Tiger. It's so hard for her to trust anybody that she just met, but with Tiger, she feels different. Something unexplainable.

            "So, how's your boyfriend right now? Is he fine?" Tiger asks to Pie when Pie ends her story.

            "Hmm. He is okay right now. But it somehow make me feel trauma and scared." Pie sighs and plays with her cup.

            "Why?" Tiger becomes so worried as he heard the word 'trauma'.

            "I think somebody wanted to kill anyone of us." Pie blurts the exact thing that haunted her mind.

            "Have you report to the police?" Tiger gulps. What Pie feels might be true.

            "Yes, we have. Kim is the one who handle everything." Pie releases a deep sigh again.

            "Don't worry Pie. I'm sure he knows what to do." Tiger tries to comfort Pie.

            "What have we done? Why the person need to kill us?" Pie wears her worried look.

Tiger stares to Pie. He also don't know how to answer that to Pie. They remain silent for a long time.

            "Pie, I think I should go back to the kitchen right now. You should go back too. It's getting late." Tiger breaks the silent. He glance to his wristwatch. He has been 'missing' from the kitchen for a quite long minutes.

            "Oh. Okay Tiger. Thank you for your time." Pie flashes her smile to Tiger. Only God know how lucky he is to get that smile from a beautiful princess. His heart is melting.

            "Pie, has anyone tells you that you are so beautiful?" Tiger returns to Pie's side.

            "Huh? Kim always said that to me." Pie raises her eyebrows to Tiger. All she know she just made friend with a weird person.

            "He is so lucky to have you. See you tomorrow. Bye!" Tiger pinches Pie's cheeks and leaves her alone. Not long after that, Pie's phone rings.

            "Hello Kim! I'll be right there in a few seconds." Pie knows that it is Kim at the end of line. Pie hears Kim chuckles in respond.

 "Don't rush gigirl. I'm on my way." Kim sounds like she is holding her laughter.

"Oh, I thought you have arrived." Usually Kim will only call her if she has arrived to the bistro, but today she did call her earlier than usual. "Why everybody seems so weird today?" Pie thought.

Pie waits for Kim at their usual pit stop. Pie heard that a car stops right in front of her.

            "Hi sweetheart." Kim comes near to Pie.

            "Kimmy!" Pie hugs Kim tightly. She misses Kim so much.

            "Kimmy, you are so smelly and sweating too. You went to gym?" Pie releases her hug from Kim. She sniffs Kim's shirt.

            "Yup! Exercise!" In no time Kim pecks Pie's lips. Pie of course was so startle with that. She blushed.

            "Now, you're getting used to do that huh?" Pie pinches Kim's stomach. She quickly makes her way to hop in the car to avoid Kim from seeing her  red tomato face.

            "Kimmy, do you mind if I make friend with male friend?" Pie wants to tell Kim about Tiger.

            "Hah? Who is he?" Kim asks in jealousy.

            "Tiger. He works at the bistro too. A kitchen crew." Pie tells Kim a few details about Tiger.

            "Really? Does he flirt with you?" Kim starts her investigation. She feels so curious with the guy. Why Pie has to mention the guy to her.

            "He know I'm already taken. I even tell him about you." Pie knows Kim is getting jealous.

            "Tell about me to him? Seems like you two have known each other for quite long time?"  Kim taps her finger to the steering. Only now Pie knows that Kim is a somewhat a jealous type of man. Kim never shows this side of him to her.

            "Err.. Not really." Pie starts to feel uneasy. She just feels like she want ti jumps out from the car. Felt so regret of asking that question to Kim.

            "It's okay Pie. As long as you happy and he knows his limit, I'm okay with that." Kim finally speaks her approval.

            "Okay. We are here." Kim stops her car signalling that they have arrived to Pie's house. Pie releases her relief sigh. Kim helps Pie to remove her seat belt.

            "Kim?" Pie calls out.

            "Hmm?" Kim responds short.

            "Are you mad at me?" Pie needs the assurance.

            "What for?" Kim questions her Pie back.

            "If you don't like me be friend with Tiger, I won't talk to him anymore." Pie hung her head low.

            "I have tell you just now Pie. It's okay with me." Kim says calmly to Pie.

Pie stares blankly to Kim. She reaches out her hand and touches Kim's face. She caresses Kim's face softly. Kim on the other hands feels so peace with Pie's touch.

"Kim, thank you for every single thing you have done for me. I want you to know even if the days didn't allow us to see each other, memories will, and even if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you" Pie says in her soft voice.

Slowly Pie leans closer to Kim and gives her sweet kiss to Kim.

 "I love you my prince."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
14.6K 790 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
1K 203 8
Book #2 of the 'Tri-colour fantasy' series. Love is blind! It doesn't matter if she can't see me, cause still she can feel my heart. ...