Homophobic High - VKOOK FF

By Taekmykook

Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tri... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Final
Epilogue

Chapter 18

65.7K 3.3K 8.6K
By Taekmykook

-

Monday morning comes by in a flash, the weekend having zoomed right past Taehyung's eyes. The small boy tugs on his shoes in a hast as he stumbles onto his feet, trying to stay balanced while his roommate just amusedly stares at him. 

"What," Taehyung huffs in frustration, standing upright with his hands on his hips and staring back at the ravenette. 

Jungkook shakes his head, acting casual. "Nothing, just wondering if you needed help."

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows, slightly offended. "I can put on my own shoes!"

Jungkook holds his hands up in mock surrender, "I never said you couldn't."

Taehyung narrows his eyes, waiting for the catch. 

"But you're so short, I was wondering if you needed help reaching."

Taehyung gasps, "H-hey, I'm not short!"

Jungkook's eyes crinkle with mirth. "Sure, and pigs can fly."

Taehyung crosses his arms tightly across his chest before marching off, "I'm going to class."

Jungkook leaps up and slings his arm around the small boy. "Don't leave,  you're supposed to protect me," he says in a teasing tone while gesturing to the pouring rain outside. 

Taehyung scowls, "silly," he mumbles under his breath. The blue-head half expects Jungkook to lash out at him for calling him names but the boy does no such thing, instead, he once again surprises the smaller by letting out a throaty chuckle. 

The sound causes Taehyung's heart to waver and his cheeks light aflame. He clenches his fists, frustrated by his own reaction. 

Taehyung, you fool, stop letting your emotions play with you, he doesn't like you. 

Taehyung gently brushes the other aside and continues heading towards the door, muttering a small, "I'm leaving," as he heads out the door.

Jungkook stands in the empty room, staring blankly at the closed door. 

Did I do something wrong?

But Jungkook's no fool, deep down he knows that Taehyung was hurt by him, hurt by his words, his actions and probably even his mere presence. Any time he got close to the boy he would hurt him by pushing him away.

Jungkook had called him so many horrid names, had hurt him physically and emotionally, for god's sake, Jungkook had even poured a cup of damn coffee on him! 

 So it makes sense why the other was trying to avoid being so close with him. He just didn't want to be hurt. 

Jungkook looks down, sighing heavily. He feels like he's being ripped apart by his own indecisiveness. Something about Taehyung is just so alluring, making the ravenette want to chase after him and keep him close. But at the end of the day, Taehyung is a boy and that admittedly scares Jungkook. 

Jungkook is scared to like a boy. Scared to be gay. 

But something about the small blue-haired boy makes him want to be braver, to face his fears. He doesn't have to be scared.

Right..?

~

Ms song, the nice cheery Bible studies teacher. 

She's fucking scary when she's pissed.  

"I GAVE YOU ALL ONE JOB AND YOU PUT NO EFFORT WHAT SO EVER! YOU GO TO SUCH A PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL LIKE HELVILE HIGH SO IT IS EXPECTED OF YOU TO KEEP YOUR WORK UP TO STANDARD!"

"But this?" She seethes as she picks up a random boy's book. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" She flaps the book around chaotically, the thin pages rustling uncomfortably.

"I told you every day to keep working on your bible studies assignment but all of you brainless baboons have done nothing of the sort! Other classes are nearly finished! But you?"

The student's quiver in their seats, frightened by the beast that was unleashed from within the petite lady. "You are all disrespectful brats! I am utterly disappointed in you!"

Taehyung feels like crying. Being the big-brained goody-two-shoes he is, being scolded by a teacher is probably the worst thing possible. But what's worse is that he, unlike the other student's actually did finish his project but those cruel bullies just had to ruin it for him. 

The teacher pushes down her glasses and holds the bridge of her nose. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before speaking once again, "I want this whole assignment finished by Wednesday, no excuses. If I don't see it done, the entire class, not just the pair who didn't complete it, BUT THE ENTIRE CLASS, will face a 3-week detention. So unless you want the scrutiny of your peers and prolonged school periods, I advise you get it done."

The whole class lets out a collective breath of relief once the teacher trots back to her desk, a cheery smile once again adorning her features. 

"Okay class, over the next week, we will discuss the 7 sins, each day we will focus on an individual sin. Today's sin that we will look into is Lust. "

~

The small boy looks like a wild ant as he rushes through the crowds of pristinely ironed uniforms and expensive colognes. Several books are desperately clutched in his hands as his body swerves people left and right. Trailing behind him with a much calmer and slower stride is Jeon Jungkook, who despite walking at a slower pace seems to be keeping up just fine with Taehyung's frantic rush.  

It is at times like this that Taehyung curses himself for not having long legs like Jungkook. 

The two boys soon enter their dorm and it's as if the door screamed open sesame to Taehyung's mouth. The once silent boy starts rambling on and on, his hands waving around in gestures to express his... frustration? Fear? Jungkook can barely tell with the rush of his actions. 

"And I never want to get detention, that's one of my biggest fears. Like, I secretly think that detention is what makes people into serial killers, the mental stress and anxiety driven by the isolation of that cold room is enough to drive anyone insane! I don't want to be-"

"God, shut up," Jungkook chuckles in amusement, rolling his eyes at the ball of nervous energy. "We have a whole day to finish that assignment, we can start anytime-"

"Absolutely not!" Taehyung exclaims while grabbing onto Jungkook's wrist and dragging him to his bed where he has laid out a bunch of books and paper.

Jungkook quirks his eyebrows in surprise, taken aback by the boy's sudden assertiveness. He plops down onto the bed, watching the blue head hold out a file.

"You can work on this section, I'll get-"

"Absolutely not," the ravenette mocks, a smirk playing on his lips as an idea slips into his head. "You can write all the sections, I'll review it."

Taehyung frowns, "but that's not fair!"

Jungkook shrugs, "Would you rather have me just sleep and you do everything?"

Taehyung huffs, muttering something under his breath before pulling back the file. Jungkook lays down and starts playing on his phone. 

Some time passes with Taehyung frantically writing down the answers to the questions asked on the sheet and Jungkook casually scrolling through his phone. 

"I'm done with this question, can you review it?" The smaller asks, handing the computer over to Jungkook. 

The ravenette lazily skims through the words, barely processing their meaning. "Nah, try again."

Taehyung frowns, "why? What's wrong with it?"

Jungkook shrugs while staring back at his phone. "Just do it again and stop asking questions."

Taehyung slightly huffs and starts rewriting the paragraph, making sure to add even more emphasis to the answer of the question. He hands the computer back to Jungkook who once again reads it briefly before handing it back with a shake of his head. 

"Nah, I don't like this, try again." From the corner of his eyes, the ravenette can see that the small boy is getting visibly irritated, his brows furrowing deeply and mouth drooping into a tiny scowl. However, he complies with the ravenette's request and writes the passage again. 

After several minutes, he hands it back to the ravenette, this time with slight hesitation. Jungkook once again scans through the text, his eyebrows twitching with amusement as he casually hands the computer back. "No, I don't like that either, write it again."

Taehyung doesn't accept the computer this time, instead, he stares back at the ravenette, slightly fuming.

"Well then why don't you do it!" He exclaims crossly. "If you're so smart, then go ahead, do it. But no, you're not doing anything. Instead, you're just sitting there on your stupid phone doing stupid things with that stupid brain of yours!" Taehyung huffs, his cheeks red with irritation. 

Jungkook has to hold back a chuckle, seeing the sight of an angry Taehyung. Taehyung glares at Jungkook's amused expression, crossing his arms menacingly. Jungkook raises his eyebrow at that, staring intently at the threatening sight. 

Taehyung huffs again, letting Jungkook know for sure that he is angry. Jungkook bites back his smile and instead fixes his expression with a stern look. Without warning, he pulls the small boy onto his lap causing the other to let out a squeak. 

How intimidating indeed. Jungkook inwardly chuckles at his own thoughts. 

"Did you just call me stupid," the ravenette asks, settling for a low tone. 

The once angry boy now freezes, shuddering in fear. What were you thinking! 

Jungkook sits up so that he's mere inches from Taehyung's face. "I asked you a question," he growls lowly, his hot breath fanning the other's crimson cheeks. 

Taehyung shies away, slightly tilting his head to the side with a small pout. This is not fair! He thinks bitterly. 

Jungkook's eyes darken seeing the small pout. God, just how irresistible are those pink lips?! His hands gently land on the smaller boy's waist and he slightly pinches him, causing Taehyung to jolt up in surprise. 

"Still haven't answered the question, Bambi."

Taehyung looks back at Jungkook with big doe eyes, his whole face expressing his frustration and slight fear. 

"Y-yes, I called you stupid," he says sounding ever so meek. "I'm sorry," he squeaks pathetically, hoping to calm the storm that is brewing within Jungkook's darkened irises. 

Jungkook smirks, lifting his right brow in an arrogant manner. He slowly slips his hands under the smaller boy's shirt and glides them up the expanse of his soft skin. 

"Are you really sorry? Or are you just saying that?" He asks huskily, staring deeply into the other's eyes. Taehyung shivers at his touch but then quickly grabs onto his hands, tugging on them to try to push them away. 

He can't do this. Jungkook doesn't want him like this. He cannot fool himself again. 

Jungkook's hands don't budge, they just rest on the warm skin of Taehyung waist.

Taehyung sighs, "s-stop this."

Jungkook pauses for a second, taking in Taehyung's expression. He then slowly leans in towards the boy's neck, his soft lips brushing past the sensitive skin. Taehyung's breath hitches and his heart rate accelerates. 

"You want me to stop?" Jungkook whispers, the heat of his breath tickling Taehyung's neck. 

The blue-head gasps when he feels the other's lips slowly latch onto his neck, licking the smooth surface with his warm wet tongue.

"Y-yes," the blue-head manages to stutter out although the back of his mind shouts a completely different answer. 

Jungkook tilts his head up and gently nips at the boy's ear lobe which earns another gasp from Taehyung. The ravenette, seemingly ignoring the other's words continues on with his actions. He starts rubbing the skin under his shirt once again, causing Taehyung's breathing to become heavier. 

Jungkook breaks away from Taehyung's neck and stares at him deeply. The smaller boy immediately averts his gaze, not wanting to stare into those charcoal eyes. Jungkook chuckles, the sound vibrating through the room and tingling Taehyung's sense. 

Jungkook runs his hands up Taehyung's chest and stops at his nipples. He stares at the boy's reaction as he harshly squeezes the rosy buds. Taehyung accidentally lets out a small whimper, the slight sting of Jungkook's touch running straight to his hardening cock. Jungkook clenches his jaw at other's reaction, trying to fight back the urge to ravish the smaller boy. 

He continues to rub his nipples and Taehyung feels as if he's burning in this cold room. Jungkook swiftly pulls off Taehyung's shirt but the other is too distracted by the hands running down his skin to notice. 

Taehyung can hear the faint voice in the back of his mind shouting, Taehyung, stop this

But when Jungkook wraps his hot mouth around Taehyung's already reddened nipple and bites it, he's too far gone to listen to the voice. 

Taehyung whimpers as the ravenette's tongue runs down his body, from his chest to his waist and then to his lower stomach. Jungkook sucks a small hickey on the boy's lower abdomen, causing the said boy to shift around, trying to stop himself from grinding against the other.

Jungkook notices this and raises his eyebrow in amusement. How adorable.  

Without warning Jungkook lift's Taehyung up and takes off his pants, along with his boxers. He then places him down back onto his lap while not so subtly checking out the view. Taehyung burns a bright red and softly whines in embarrassment.

He feels utterly exposed, sitting there completely naked while Jungkook is fully clothed. He buries his head into the ravenette's neck, not wanting to face him. Jungkook looks down at the boy's thick thighs, the honey-like skin is spread out across his own thighs which are clad in the tight black uniform trousers. He smirks when he feels the other's hardened shaft rubbing against his clothed stomach, begging for attention. 

His hands make their way to the boy's cock, ever-so-lightly grazing it with his touselled fingers. The smaller jolts up at the contact and lets out a sound of surprise mixed with pleasure. 

Jungkook rubs his thumb around the slicked tip, watching it leak with more precum at his touch. He looks up at Taehyung while slowly dragging his hand down the shaft. Taehyung drops his head and squeezes his eyes shut. 

Jungkook voice is slightly raspy when he speaks, "do you want this?"

Taehyung pants lightly, "I-". Jungkook hardens his grip on his cock. "Nghn-ah n-no," Taehyung attempts to lie, his words not quite matching his desperate tug on Jungkook's jacket. 

Jungkook inspects the boy's features for a while, staring at his dilated pupils and swollen red lips. Upon hearing the smaller's slight whine, Jungkook slowly increases his pace, his fist clenching around the dripping shaft as he runs his hand up and down. 

Taehyung desperately tries to bite back his moans, his arousal hitting tenfold by the sensation of Jungkook's rough hand on his most sensitive body part. His hips jolt up to meet Jungkook's hand, a whimper passing his mouth each time the ravenette tugs a little roughly. Jungkook feels his own cock harden at the lewd sight, his erection straining against his tight pants as it rubs against Taehyung naked ass. 

The ravenette pumps his hand even faster and now causing Taehyung to start sweating. His moans are getting whiny, sounding desperate and needy and Jungkook can't get enough of his damn gorgeous voice.  

"So pretty, baby," Jungkook compliments, his other hand squeezing the smaller's waist. "Look at you being so desperate for my hand." He says while rubbing his thumb over Taehyung's slit.

  Taehyung moans, the other's words causing the coil in his gut to tighten. He squeezes his eyes shut and shamelessly grinds up to meet each flick of Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook increases his pace to a rapid motion causing Taehyung to uncontrollably spill out lewd noises like a broken music box. Jungkook watches with dark eyes as the boy slowly loses himself. 

Taehyung's so damn near cumming, he can feel his cock pulsate against the other's hand, edging towards his release. He's close. 

So close. 

So so close.

But then that large hand is gone, the pleasure coming to an abrupt halt. 

Taehyung let's out a loud whine, dropping his head against Jungkook's chest as he rubs himself against the other, dying for the friction to return. 

Jungkook stops the boy's actions while he bites back a smirk. He pulls the smaller off him and places him on the bed. 

"Well, since you said you don't want it, I'll stop here."

Taehyung's lost it. His body is craving for release. His hips jerk up against the air, desperately searching for that much-needed friction to help get him off. Jungkook bites his lips at the sight. Fuck, he looks so sexy

"Pl-please," comes the choked cry of the boy. 

Jungkook tilts his head in mock confusion. "Please what?"

Taehyung cries out, his cock throbbing painfully between his thighs. He feels absolutely humiliated, laying there completely naked, begging for pleasure as the ravenette just watches him with a cocky smirk. 

But for some reason, the humiliation seems to just turn him on even more.

"P-please," the boy begs again, hands tightly gripping onto the sheets and he tries not to cry out weakly. His head spins from the built-up tension in his gut, his body screaming for Jungkook's touch. 

Jungkook lifts his eyebrow, his voice dropping to a low growl, "Please what, Bambi?"

God, Taehyung's already embarrassed enough. He doesn't want to say anything further, hoping that the other will get the message. 

Jungkook, however, seems to love playing dumb. He licks his lips, taking in the sight of the boy withering against the covers, sweat glistening against his exposed skin as he pants and lets out small needy whines. He looks so wrecked and Jungkook's hand twitches at the sight, dying to touch him all over and make him reach his high. But he doesn't do that.

Instead, he takes a deep breath, clenching his fists in determination before simply turning away and heading towards the door.

"Well, since you won't tell me what you want, I'll leave you to it-"

But then he hears it. In a small almost innocent voice, Taehyung whispers out those lewd words that have his breath hitching. 

"Please, fuck me."

-

If you're a baby army and you're reading this, fuck me means hug me in Chinese :) 

Also, this chapter was supposed to have full-on smut but it was getting too long. So I will ask you, 

Do you want me to continue the smut on the next chapter or just write it without the smut?

Smut?

Or 

No smut? 

Also guys, I have bad news. My summer break is finally ending and school is starting. Since I'm going into year 11, I'm not gonna have a lot of free time to write these chapters. This means that from now on, chapter updates may not be as consistent and may be less frequent. I am really sorry for this but I obviously have to prioritise my education over a fanfiction 😂. I hope you guys understand and continue to read my work and I will try my very best to update as frequently as I can. 

I love you. 

Also, I suck at writing these kinda chapters, I'm sorry. 

EDIT: i edited this chapter because a lot of people took it the wrong way and it seemed to have come off as a non-con scene. I never meant for it to be like that cause in my head when Taehyung was saying "no" it was kind of like the  "babeee stop" kinda no, if that makes sense? But clearly, that didn't translate through to the page. I am really sorry if I offended anyone with this, it was not my intention at all. I tweaked some parts to emphasise on how the scene was consensual but I'm not sure if it shows through so please let me know!! I'll make sure to read thoroughly next time I edit so these kinds of misconceptions won't happen again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
19.4K 1.2K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...
1M 21.6K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
934 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...