𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 || 𝙅...

Od jeonili97

Yunho and I have been friends for the past 5 years. But little did he knows that I have a crush on him . Goin... Více

1✨
2✨
3✨
4✨
5✨
6 ✨
7 ✨
8 ✨
9 ✨
10✨
11✨
12 ✨
13✨
14✨
15 ✨
16 ✨
17 ✨

A / N

1.7K 33 4
Od jeonili97

I'm so sorry for the late post nowadays. I've been caught up with alot of things to the point i cant rmbr abt the book.

forgive me for the late post but i promised you readers, it will come to an end soon. so just do relax and enjoy the book while you still can.

oh and at the same time. i will be releasing out a book titled " Mr Bully " right after Fall For You ended and the main characters of the book are..

The Boyz Kim Sunwoo x you .

so i hope you will enjoy that book too even if you don't know who is that person :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

324K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...
139K 8.1K 54
- ❝for you, my star.❞ IN WHICH A SIMPLE VILLAGE GIRL IS FACED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY THAT SHE CAN'T LET GO OF, AND WITH THAT OPPORTUNITY COMES WONDROUS...
7.7K 240 55
Love.. It's not all roses.. Two people battling with their pasts and inner demons, collided together? Can they heal each other' shattered souls, or...
224 23 6
Jeong Yunho hides a darkness as deep as the decay he removes. Numerous patients become chilling whispers of his past, each one a victim of his calcu...