Dial 1-800 for a Vampire

By sweetface

Caleb hated humans, to him, they served no purpose other than being his meal. He enjoys nothing more than cau... More

Chapter 1 page 1 (First encounters)
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
chapter 2 page6 (The fascination begins)
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
chapter 3 page 11 (truce)
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
Chapter 4 page16 (Eye opener)
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
Chapter 5 page 22 ( Lizzie's Attraction)
page23
page 24
page 25
Chapter 6 (Betrayal)
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
Chapter 7 (Stinking Vampires!)
pqge 33

page 21

571 7 3
By sweetface

"Hello my charmed one, how does it feel to die!" I heard a sinister voice chuckle.

"Eliza... you must return to us. Caleb..... Get off of her." Jason snarled.

"No, stay with me, let the flames of hell devour your soul. You are mine!" The sinister voice beckoned.

" Shit Liza... Breathe.... Come on.... Breathe."  Jason shouted. How could I tell him that I was conscious. Well as conscious as can be, and that a demon was keeping me in this catatonic state.

"Don't fear Eliza, we will help you." I heard voices utter in unison.

"Who are you?" I asked dumbfounded.

"We are your ancestors, and you are the chosen one. The one to defeat Damien. So get up breathe and open your eyes love. Your journey does not end here. Nor are you meant to perish in hell, you are destined for greatness. Open your eyes."

I gasped and began breathing. Instantly my chest began burning. The pain was excruciating, that I cried out. When I opened my eyes, I saw Caleb snarling and hissing as he was being restrained in a corner. I coughed up blood and I noticed a big hole in my chest and blood was gushing out.

"Eliza, relax, don't panic." Devon said as he stroked my hair.

I couldn't speak, the pain made it impossible to form sentences.

"Just a few more moments and Jason will have Caleb free of that demon. Just hold on baby, then you can feed from Caleb and be healed."

My body began jerking uncontrollably and I coughed up more blood. It hurt to cough, I felt like my heart would pop out.

"Jason!" I heard Devin shout

CALEB'S P.O.V.

"Get out of my son!"  father said as he threw some herbs onto my back. It burned. I hissed. The demon within me wasn't going away so easily.

"Get away!" My father repeated as he unscrewed a jar which was filled with water. My body twisted and shook as I felt the demon leave.

"Noooooooo! It screamed as it entered the jar and my father quickly closed it. I looked over to the left and there laying on floor with a huge hole in her chest was my Lizzie. I immediately ran over to her bit my wrist and let my blood flow into her mouth.

Within seconds she sat up, leaving no trace of the gaping hole that was there moments ago. She hit me on the arm and said "Well it took you long enough. A girl could die waiting on you. Oh I forgot, It was you who almost killed me!"

I laughed. She still hadn't lost her sarcasm nor her witty remarks.

"Sorry, I was possessed." I mumbled.

"Humph! Possessed or not, you're always killing people." She retorted as she held her hand over her heart, where her wound once was.

"Crazy, Psychotic demonic vampire." She whispered.

"I heard that." I replied.

"Good." She grumbled.

"Are you going to thank me for saving your life? Or are you going to bitch whole night?" I asked.

"Well, why should I thank you, when you obviously wanted to kill me, again." She laid heavy emphasis on the again part. "How many times is that now.... Oh look here I lost count." She said as she dramatically counted her ten fingers making her way down to count her toes.

I laughed again.

"Okay, okay, sorry." I apologized.

She gave me a non believing look. Then she was thoughtful for a moment and finally she asked

"Why was it so important that you give me blood Caleb?Why not your father"

"Because my dear Eliza, if I had given you my blood, you would have died. You and my son are bound, not just by blood, but by something else. My interference with that would have been deadly." Father answered.

"What the hell are you talking about, there's nothing going on with me and Caleb." She replied.

I got to admit, I felt hurt.  I backed away from her and made my way to the far corner of the living room.

"I think I met Damien." She muttered obviously trying to break the uncomfortable vibe in the room.

"Really?" I asked anxiously

"Well not meet him face to face, but I think he was trying to keep me down in the pit." She whispered. "But I got a little help from my ancestors, you know previous charmed ones."

"Interesting" both father and I said in unison.

"Yeah, and you want to know what else is weird?" She interjected "They said that I was the chosen one to defeat Damien." What the hell does that mean? I thought demons killed charmed ones because we were foretold to stop Damien?" She asked puzzled

"Well," Father began " They hunted down charmed ones yes, but they were never killed." Her eyes narrowed and I saw clear confusion on her face.

"What!?" She shouted.

"Yes, Charmed ones are like oracles, they balance good and evil. But there was a prophecy about the coming of one, and that is you my dear." Father said

"I do not understand." She mumbled

"Okay, The previous charmed ones were not killed, because their arrival did not spark hopes of the arrival of Damien, hence the demons had no need to kill them." I stated matter of factly.

"The demons sure want you dead Lizzie, so that says a lot."

She groaned and mumbled "great, then why were we reborn every two hundred years?"

"Because, Charmed ones live for two hundred years" I stated slowly and carefully.

"What?!" She exclaimed clearly shocked.

"Yes."

"Then why have I aged like a normal person?" She asked confusingly.

"Because you have aged up to maturity. You will age no more." I declared.

"Holy Shit!" She replied.

I chuckled.

"Well I guess being young for the next one hundred and seventy eight years ain't half bad." She replied smilingly, but I knew she disliked the thought of living that long.

"Hey Caleb, I wanted to know, how is it that you were not able to pick up Ryan's scent?" She interjected obviously not wanting to talk about longevity any more.

"Because my dear Lizzie, he is a demon and they are smart. He hid his natural essence carefully so that I would not pick up on it. I also think he is part human." I responded.

"Wow... creepy".  She mouthed. "Oh and before I forget, I would like to know why you ripped out the hearts of your victims while you were um... part demon?" She demanded, placing one hand on her hip.

"Honestly, I do not know, I cannot remember anything that happened while I was possessed." I replied honestly.

"Again.... Weird" she mumbled.

She got up from the floor and stumbled a little bit, but I did not go over to her even though I wanted to. Devin on the other hand rushed over to her side and supported her. I wanted to crush his larynx. The feeling of jealousy washed over me. I was in a murderous rage, just then, Carla's voice echoed

"You belong to me Caleb. I won't rest till you are mine! Eliza you are dead!"

"Oh shut up Carla. Go away, you are giving me a head ache!" Lizzie shouted

Carla then flew away into the night.

"We need to tell the elders about this, about Carla" Father whispered.

"Hey, I thought you people were the undead, how come you can sell your souls?" Lizzie asked

"Well technically we are dead, we have a soul and we don't. We do not have a beating heart, but there is a part of us, that is intertwined with humanity. There is a part of us that allows us to move, talk, drink blood, think, adapt, that part is our lost soul." I explained.

"Vampires. Humph!" was all she said

I think I'm okay now Devin, thank you" She uttered as she wriggled out of his grip.

I hated watching somebody else touch her, somebody else holding her. She hated me. I knew that from all the times that I tried to kill her. How could I prove to her that I would change, that I was willing to change.

"She'll come around son, don't worry" Father said as he saw the pained expression in my face.

But I highly doubted it. She didn't seem like the forgiving type. I went upstairs to my room, climbed into my coffin and closed my eyes, waiting for my slumber.

Eliza's P.o.v.

Great, just great, I found out that I was going to live for two hundred years. I mean most people want to find the fountain of youth and here I am hating the fact that I will roam the earth for two centuries. Oh fudge!

I blocked out those thoughts, and as soon as I did, I began having thoughts about Caleb and I. Shoot. What the hell did Jason mean by us being bound by something more. I didn't like Caleb, not even in the slightest. I didn't even like the best bone in his body. I doubted he even had one.

I sighed and went up to my room, took a quick shower to rinse off all the blood stains put on some sleep wear and dove into bed. I slept like a baby.

I awoke the next day, and to my surprise, it was not morning but afternoon, two o'clock to be exact. Man I was tired.

I quickly brushed my teeth showered threw my hair in a pony tail and put on one of Devin's ridiculous outfits. I sighed as I threw on another tight fitted jeans,and a low cut top. Men! I huffed.

When I went downstairs, lunch was already made. Devin had prepared chili, my absolutely favorite food.

"Can I have some?" I asked as I made my way to the stool that was by the kitchen counter.

"Certainly my dear." He replied as he handed me a bowl. I licked my lips and dug in. I was so hungry.

After I wiped the bowl clean, I decided to bring up my wardrobe attire.

"Devin"

"Yeah"

"We have to do something about these clothes you brought me. I look like a stripper."

"No, you look beautiful. It shows off your curves."  He said smilingly

I blushed. "No seriously, I feel uncomfortable."

"Okay, well when Caleb or Jason awakes later, maybe one of them could accompany you to the mall or something for you to pick out something more to your liking."

"Thanks." I replied.

"Hey, you want to watch a movie?" Devin asked casually

"Sure."

He put in a random movie and we sat there in silence, when that finished, he put on a comedy and I laughed hard till my belly ached. It was way better than the first one we watched.

"Having fun are we?" I heard Caleb mumble behind our backs. His expression was one of anger.

Again..... Crazy ass vampire.

"Devin, I see that you are having fun" Caleb snarled

Wow who staked him in the heart. Caleb was obviously angry. So me being me, I muttered

"Who staked you the wrong way?" Devin fell over laughing.

Caleb bared his fangs and glared a murderous stare at Devin. His laugh dissipitated instantly.

To lighten the mood I asked "Uh Caleb, how about we go shopping for some clothes, the ones Devin got me are well a little too revealing."

He appraised my body and bit his bottom lip and murmured " I think you look great"

Great so now I'm stuck with two perverts, just great

"So two horny perverted men, check" I said as I made an invisible tick in the air.

Caleb laughed.

"Okay, let me feed and then I will accompany you wherever you wish to go"

"Okay, and please try not to kill anybody" I retorted.

He smiled and darted out of the room.

I got up and was making my way to the kitchen, when I got this gut wrenching pain in my stomach. Ah, it hurt like hell.

"Devin, help me!" I shouted as I sank to the floor.

"What's wrong Liza?" He asked terrified.

"Pain, the pain! My stomach" I squealed

"Hold on, let me go get Jason." Devin then ran upstairs. Just then Caleb shimmered and appeared in front of me with a dagger to his stomach. He was loosing a lot of blood, so I assumed, it was made out of silver.

"Caleb, w-w-what h-h-appened?" I stuttered.

"It was Carla." He whispered as he slumped to the floor.

I had the weirdest urge to go find her and kill her. I wanted the bitch dead. Wait, this was weird, since when do Caleb and I feel each others pain? Oh Crap!

"Lizzie, please, I need blood, can I feed off you?" he asked strained

I tilted my neck and shook my head in a yes. I just hoped this time I would not black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 9
A CEO Vampire falls in love with his human assistant and all seems normal but the assistant have a abusive boyfriend that he must stop.
58.7K 811 25
I am Aphmau Green and my father abuses me...physically, mentally, and above that i'm bullied at school. I get hit, cut, whipped... countless things...
16K 1.3K 27
Talon Colton has a chance encounter with a young woman who he discovers is his mate, but things do not go as planned between them. Although she is on...
26.8K 843 14
Johnnie has had difficulties with bullies, his dad's death, and his ex. Things happen and become to much for him. He does something terrible then rea...