My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 8.

2.7K 96 14
By queensofsupreme

My heart stopped beating, as Elijah jumped in front of the bullet to save me.

"Eli, please open your eyes." I begged, crying on top of him. If I knew he would be so foolish and take a bullet for me, I would have never allowed him. "I'm sorry, I promise, I'll apologize to your PA. I'll do whatever you ask me so please don't leave." I can't lose him. How will I live with myself if he dies because of me. "Eli, please wake up." I begged.

"Drop your weapons." I heard Adrian's voice but I didn't bother turning to look at them.

"Eli, why don't you want to wake up?" I hugged him, tightly. "I'll die with you, if you leave. I love you and I promise to do everything you ask, I'll even apologize to Every one, just please wake up."

"I can't breath." Elijah mumbled.

"I knew you would never leave me, I'll call the ambulance." I said and Elijah looked at me weird.

"Who died?" He looked around. Elijah got up and I checked his whole body, but he wasn't even bleeding.

"You got shot Elijah but you not bleeding." I shook my head confused and Elijah started unzipping his jacket. "Bulletproof vest?"

"Do you think I'm so stupid to jump in front of a bullet. Annette, I love you sister but I love myself too. Sister, only a crazy guy would jump in front of a bullet for a girl. No one is worth dying for. By the way, why do you always act like you at my funeral. I don't know what I ever did to you but whenever I hurt myself or we argue you act like you are talking at my funeral." He walked away from me. Why did he act like he was dead?

He could have at least talk to me before I started crying for him. I thought he was hurt but he played a game on me. I should stop making a fool out of myself.

"Red hair, your family is probably waiting for you outside. Everyone else left." Moerat said and I faked a smile turning to him.

I walked out of the bank and my family were waiting for me, outside. I love them a lot but I wish they were not here, today because I just want to go home.

"Annette, you scared us." My mother hugged. "Why didn't you call me for help rather than these useless police."

"Anna, that's enough my love." My dad gave me a kiss. "We were worried about you, Annette." He wiped my tears. "Don't cry, princess."

"Please dad, why are you lying to Annette. We were beyond worried." Meghan jumped in. "Dad, you should tell her how mother and Aunt Sofia beat the police officers. Annette, you know I would save you sister but we had to babysit Oliver after he found out. I told Emily to hide this from him after all he has a heart condition but she turned out to be stupid." My sister kept talking on and on but I couldn't listen to her anymore. All I could think about is Elijah. He played a prank on me. What if he knows I have been in love with him for more than eleven years and he is playing with my feelings.

"Anne." Meghan pulled my ear. "I just said I love you and you staring at me."

"You know I love you more Meg, but I am not in a good mood today." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry." I faked a smile.

"Annette." Aunt Sofia said, walking to us. "I'm glad you and Elijah are both fine. I was so worried." She tried to hug me but I moved back.

"Aunt, I'm sorry, but I'm not in a good mood." I mumbled.

"Annette, did something happen between you and Sofia?" My mother asked and I shook my head. "Then why did you call her, Aunt when you said She's a mother to you."

"It's fine Anna." Aunt Sofia, smiled. "It's her life and Annette is growing up, Anna. I don't mind her calling me Aunt, as long as she's happy."

"Mother I--I can't do this. I'm tired, please forgive me." I ran away and got in the car. I could hear both my mothers shout my name.

I started driving as fast as I could. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. Elijah's words really hurt me. I know I moved on but he shouldn't have said that to me. Just because I don't love him anymore doesn't mean I hate him. I still care about him.

I noticed a car following me so I started driving faster. I kept making turns just to lose him. The second I thought I lost him, the car stopped in front of me. He blocked my way so I started reversing my car.

This person chose the wrong day to play with me.

I stopped at a corner after I lost the car.

I got out of my car and someone put their hands over my mouth. I couldn't break free so I hit him in the balls and he fell on the floor.

"Who send y--." I stopped talking the second he looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Kai."

"Bitch." He said in pain and I giggled. "I'll get you back."

"Well, I don't have balls." I helped him up. "Kai, why were you following me?"

"I wasn't following you. I just wanted to talk to you but you wouldn't stop your car and you didn't answer my calls." He explained. "By the way, how you feeling, I heard about the robbery."

"I'm good, thanks." I smiled at him.

"And Elijah, did he finally die?" He questioned and I giggled. "Wow, no hitting me, today for saying that."

"He is your nephew, I'm sure you love him." I replied.

"I don't even like him Annette. He is older than me but he has no respect for me. I'm his uncle, Anne." He said. "So tell me something, is the news true. Are you and Elijah finally togther?"

"I'm not feeling good Kai, I just want to go home and sleep."

"Fine." He smiled. "By the way, I heard my favorite nephew was at your place last night so can I sleep over tonight, please. I just want to annoy, Elijah."

"The house belongs to Carsons and you one." I tried to get in my car but he pulled my hair. "Kai."

"Annette." He shouted back. "Just because Elijah did something to you, it does not mean you can be rude with me."

"Ever heard of let your feelings of rejection drive you?" I questioned and he started laughing.

"Don't you use that line on me, Elijah's puppet." I smacked him, angry. "Stop practicing on me."

"I'm so sorry, Mr Carson but I'm really not in the mood today so please spare me." I pressed my hands together and he looked at me with worried in his eyes.

"You really hurt." He pulled me to his car.

"I can't leave the car here, I'll meet you at the house." I told him but he shook his head.

"Elijah is old enough to get his own car." He opened the car door for me and I went in. "Why don't you break up with Elijah and try dating other people rather than wasting your time with the worst Carson." He started driving. I know Kai is right but I don't think I'm capable of loving again. I can't take another rejection, Elijah breaking my heart is enough. "Anne." Kai stopped the car in the middle of the street.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted.

"Let's make a deal, than I promise, I'll start driving." He said and I nod my head. "Swear on Elijah's life."

"I swear, now please drive." I begged and he started driving.

"I know you coming with us, when we go on the family vacation so I want you to break up with Elijah after we come back." I nod my head. I know I already made up my mind about Elijah. I can't torture myself just because he needs my help. I'll have to break up with him. "Annette, that's not all."

"What else do you want me to do?" I questioned.

"I want you to start having one night stand so you can forget about Elijah."

"I'm not sleeping with strangers." I snapped.

"You don't need to sleep with strangers, you can sleep with Adrian." He replied and I giggled.

"He is Elijah's cousin."

"Well than Oliver." I looked at him angry. He is really crazy.

"Oliver is your nephew and Elijah's baby brother. Kai, Oliver is like a baby brother to me and he is not even legal yet." I explained.

"How about me then?" He asked and I started laughing.

"You want me to get arrested for sleeping with a kid." I giggled. I'm sure if uncle Benjamin heard this, he would kill us both.

"You not funny Annette." He looked at me, angry.  "I'm going to be nineteen soon."

"I'm three years older than you." I stated

"And you older than Elijah for almost four weeks and you still love him."

"Kai, I know you just want to sleep with me that's why I don't like you." I regret saying that.

We arrived at Elijah's house and Kai locked the car doors. I tried to unlock the car doors but he stopped me.

"Kai, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"You really think, I just want to sleep with you?" I didn't answer him, instead I quickly looked away. "Oh my word, you a virgin."

"No I'm not." I turned back at him and he giggled as I put my hand on my stomach. I don't know why the lord always punishes me for lying.

"Your mother said your tummy hurts whenever you lie which means you are a virgin. I can't wait to tell Elijah." He said.

"Kai, I'm I not your favourite girl? You know I'm letting you stay in my house even though Elijah won't like it."

"The house belongs to Carsons and I'm a Carson." He repeated my words and I looked at him angry. "Fine, I won't tell Elijah, anything."

We entered the house and I went straight to my room.

I wonder where Elijah could be after everything that happened today.

My phone started ringing and I quickly picked it up.

"Mom, is something wrong?" I questioned.

"You seriously asking me what's wrong when you were so rude to Sofia, today. Anne, use your laptop and video call me." She hang up.

I took my laptop and started video calling her.

"I thought after what happened to you today, you wouldn't do what I tell you to do." My mother rolled her eyes.

"Mommy, are you acting like this, you know I love you all but--." I paused wiping my tears. "Mom, today was different. I was in a bad mood mother and I'm sorry."

"Don't cry in front of me Anne, you know I can't see you cry." I smiled at her. "Annette, are you not trained?" I wanted to answer her but she cut me off. "I know you have seen so many dead bodies before so seeing one person get shot made you change so quickly. Anne--."

"I know, I know I'm trained mommy." I interrupted her. "But seeing so many dead bodies doesn't compare to seeing the person you love slipping through your fingers. Mom, I didn't know Elijah was wearing a bullet proof vest so when the bullet hit him I felt as if I died." My mother's jaw dropped. "Mom, I know I said I don't love him anymore and I promise, I thought I stopped loving him but after seeing him shot, I just changed mom." She started clapping and I looked at her confused.

Please god, don't let my mom get angry. I don't think I'll be able to take it.

"I'm your mother Anne and I knew you still love him but you promised me that you would never marry a Carson. Annette, sometimes I wish I wasn't your mother. I wish your father married someone else and you could be someone else's daughter."

"Mom, why are you saying this?" I shook my head, crying.

"Let's be honest honey. I know, every child deserves happiness but you won't ever be happy as long as you my daughter. Annette, you forgot the deal we made with your grandfather. Elijah can never be your weakness and if your grandfather finds out. He will kill him." She paused. "I know I made your life a living hell and I always made decisions for you but look at the bright side. You jobless but you still rich." She smiled and I giggled.

"I love you mom." I blew a kiss for her.

"I know." She rolled her eyes. "But I don't want Elijah as a son in law. Goodnight, my Queen." She hang up.

-----

A/N (Next chapter's preview).

"My dear, mother of mothers. Queen of queens, awesome of awesomeness, alcoholic of alcoholism, sweet of sweetness." I hope Elijah is not drunk.

"Elijah what do you want?" My mother questioned.

"You know if mom was here she would have taken my compliments with both her hands but you just like your daughter, Annette." Elijah said and my mother grabbed his ear.

"I'm sure Sofia would beat you up if you called her alcoholic of alcoholism." My mother replied. "Now tell me, how many drinks did you have?"

"I only had one to celebrate the good news, can you believe it?" What the hell is Elijah talking about?

"What good news?" My Mother questioned and he sit on the couch.

"I came here to tell you some gossip but than something else happen. Something called a miracle."

"Get to the point."

"Annette is finally getting married." He said, excited and my heart stopped beating. I am sure he is lying because none of my family would ever let me get married to a man I don't even know.

-   -   -   -

What do you guys think of the preview?

Who do u think planned Annette's "wedding"?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
26.2K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
2.1M 61.4K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
8.7K 497 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...