Anpawman [BTS] โœ“

By moonvanjoon

[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out... More

-Intro-
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
XXX
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
Epilogue
Thank You

040

2.6K 145 24
By moonvanjoon

The Plan

The sky is still dark as Namjoon makes his way towards the living room with a heavy sigh, trying not to make a sound as he drops on the couch, tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Everyone else was sleeping soundly but Namjoon seemed to be the only one still awake after hours.

It's not that he didn't want to sleep, he just couldn't. There were too many things on his mind.

Now that their case had been technically solved, given that it wasn't much of a case, and Anpanman had taken over checking out the facilities to gather more information, the detectives were left with too much time on their hands.

Still, there were so many other things to think about. For one, Namjoon is worried about the boys and how to keep them safe, there was also their home to think about, which no longer seemed a safe place to stay at, and there was something else that seemed to be a lot on the detective's mind these days. Something relating to what Yoongi said some time back.

What do EunMin, Tae, and Kook mean to you?

They are my family. And I would do anything to keep them safe.

He knows he will protect them no matter what, however, he's not really sure on how to do that. There is the option to move into a new place since they are been watched, but it would be hard because their current place holds so many memories. Namjoon is not sure if the others would agree with the idea or be willing to try it out.

With these thoughts racing through his mind, Namjoon blankly stares at the ceiling as he waits for the world to wake up, his head tilted back against the backrest of the couch, and after a while, he manages to get some sleep.

The bunny smiles as he sees the detective sleeping on the couch, his mouth slightly open as he softly snores. Jungkook's nose slightly twitches as he gets closer to him, making sure the detective is fully asleep before he makes himself comfortable next to him, slowly resting his head on the detective's shoulder. When the detective doesn't react, the bunny lets himself relax, wrapping his arms around the detective's torso, happily sighing as he listens to the detective's even breaths.

Namjoon lifts his head as he feels something leaning on his chest, smiling when he sees a pair of black ebony ears on the boy's head. The bunny stirs and rubs his eyes as he looks at the detective, front teeth showing as he softly smiles.

"Sorry Kook-ah, did I wake you?" Namjoon asks with an apologetic look, but the bunny responds by shaking his head, hugging him tighter.

"Did you have trouble sleeping hyung?" Jungkook asks lifting his head to look at the detective.

Namjoon freezes on his spot as he hears the question, shoulders slightly tensing as the bunny looks at him with worried eyes. "A bit." He confesses, knowing that it's no use to lie to the boy.

Said boy unwraps himself from him and sits on the couch, shifting so he can see the detective clearly. "Did something happen?" He asks, the detective shaking his head with a slight chuckle.

"No Kook-ah." He says reaching out to pet the top of his head. "There's just something I've been wanting to do for a while now but I'm not sure how to."

"Ahhhh." The bunny says slightly nodding his head, bouncing in his seat as he waits for him to continue.

"I'll tell you later." Namjoon says, trying not to melt down as the boy slightly pouts. "Once Taehyung is up too." He adds slightly raising a brow, succeeding in intriguing the boy.

"Okay!" He excitedly says running back into their room, the detective shaking his head as he watches the boy go.

Minutes pass, and Namjoon still waits in the living room, his brows furrowed as he thinks of the perfect plan for the day, making sure not to miss any important details. He is so focused on his plan, that he doesn't notice the two boys sitting in front of him, the pair placing a hand on their chins as they pretend to think along with him.

"Hyung," Taehyung whispers after a while, bubbling with energy as he waits for the grand plan, "what are we supposed to be thinking about right now?"

The detective slightly jumps and places a hand over his chest as he finally notices their presence, letting out a soft breath as he regains his composure.

"Well..." Namjoon starts to speak up but immediately quiets down as a door opens, revealing a half asleep girl with things on her arms.

"Morning." EunMin greets with a small wave. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll make breakfast after." She announces before she disappears and a lock clicks.

Perfect timing.

Namjoon wai s a few seconds before he turns back to the boys, using this opportunity to tell them about his plan.

"Okay, I know that there's a lot that has been going on lately," Namjoon says placing his hands on his chin, "but I wanted to ask for your help with something."

"What is it??" The boys asks inching closer to the detective.

The corner of the detective's lips curl upward as he gets closer to them and whispers the plan that he has in mind, the boys excitedly nodding their heads as they picture his words.

"I think that would be nice!" Taehyung says. "You can count on us hyung!"

"Thank you." Namjoon says giving them a grateful nod, looking more relaxed than before.

"Relax hyung," Taehyung says placing a hand on the detective's shoulder, "everything will work out, you'll see." He says flashing him his best boxy grin.

"Thanks Tae." Namjoon says ruffling the boy's hair, smiling when he hears the door open. "That's my cue. I'll be right back."

The boys smile and give him an encouraging nod as he goes after the girl, muttering a low 'fighting' to give him an extra confidence boost.

Both boys anxiously watch the door' jumping to their feet as soon as the detective steps out, the detective giving them a smile as he raises his thumb up.

"Yesss!"

"Don't worry hyung!" Jungkook says placing an arm around the detective's shoulder, "leave noona to us!"

"What are you boys whispering about?" EunMin questions as she leans against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Um, nothing." The bunny responds strengthening his back. "Hyung just told us you're on board for the plan."

"Aha. Yeah, well, we could all use a break and get out of the routine for a bit. I think some fresh air would be nice."

"I think so too!" Taehyung says lifting his fist in the air.

It seems like everyone is excited about the plan. EunMin thinks to herself relaxing her shoulders.

"Sorry to interrupt but, I'm going out for a bit." Namjoon says with a wave of his hand, quickly exiting the apartment as EunMin opens her mouth to say something, but before anyone can stop him, he disappears. "I'll meet up with you later." He shouts as he closes the door.

"Crazy boys." EunMin mutters under her breath, slightly shaking her head with a smile.

"Come on noona!" Jungkook says taking her hand. "We need to start getting ready."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

                                                                   🐾🐾🐾

"That's what you're wearing noona?" Jungkook questions, disapproval written on his face.

"Yes? Why? Does it look bad?" She asks running her hands through the fabric of her shirt to smooth out any wrinkles.

"It doesn't look bad but it looks like your regular work outfit." Taehyung points out. "We're supposed to go on a fun trip around town." He adds with a pout.

"But you never know when we might get called in for work." EunMin mutters under her breath with a sigh.

"No." Both boys say at the same time, each pulling a hand as they drag her to her room to change.

EunMin sighs again as Taehyung gently pushes her shoulders down, his hands coming to up to her to remove the hair tie letting her hair fall over her shoulders.

"Much better." Taehyung says with a satisfied nod.

"But N-"

"No buts. You look pretty." Taehyung interrupts with a smile.

"Thanks." EunMin says managing to give the boy a small smile.

How come she hadn't noticed how well dressed the boys are? Both are very fashionable, Jungkook proving his point when he comes back with her outfit.

"What do you think noona?" Jungkook asks with hopeful eyes.

"I love it Jungkook." EunMin says taking the outfit. "Thanks." She adds kissing the top of his head.

"I'll get changed and we can get going."

After a while, the trio finally starts heading to their destination, the boys admiring the busy streets filled with people and various attractive things.

"Here we are." EunMin announces opening the door of the cafe, their entrance announced by the slight ring of a bell.

"Let's sit over there!" Taehyung says digging the other two towards some couches by the window.

"Wow. It looks like the cafes from dramas." Jungkook says, his mouth slightly open as he takes in his surroundings.

"So what do we do now?" Taehyung asks.

"Now we have to order our drinks." EunMin says with a smile. "Is there anything you want to try?"

"Oh! Oh! Can I order our drinks?" Taehyung says beaming at the girl.

"Sure Tae." She says handing him some cash. "Just be careful."

EunMin softly hums as she looks out the window, wondering what Namjoon is up to, he had just left without saying much.

"Here they are!" Taehyung says placing the drinks on the table, each taking their own and placing Namjoon's drink on his place.

As they wait, the boys quietly sip on their drinks, their eyes glued to the window as they watch every person that walks by, but after a while they start getting bored.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asks with a pout, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I'm sure he's on his way, he's probably just running a little late." EunMin says taking the last sip of her drink.

Taehyung gives her a slight nod and looks at his drink, the ice almost completely melted.

Were they at the right place? Had they misunderstood Namjoon's instructions?

Taehyung quietly takes out his phone and searches the address to confirm it, sighing in relief when he sees they are at the right place.

The first thirty minutes don't worry them, but they start getting ansty when an hour passes, and by the hour an a half they know that something is wrong.

The sky outside is getting dark and the detective hasn't arrived. Chewing in her bottom lip as she watches the people outside, EunMin starts getting anxious, feeling a knot on her stomach.

The hybrid's want to comfort her but they have the same feeling too.

"I'm going to try calling him." She says on hopes that he is still running late, or that he got lost and couldn't find the place.

The sound of the dial tone echoes loudly as it rings, blocking out all other sounds in the cafe. His phone rings for a while but no one picks up, heading straight to voice mail.

🐾🐾🐾

Namjoon can't help smiling as his hand caresses object in his pocket, his heart skipping a beat when he thinks about her reaction when she sees it.

I hope she likes it.

As he continues to walk, a sound in the distance makes him stop, slightly tilting his head to the side so he can locate the source of the sound better.

It was an odd sound like nothing he had ever heard before. With a shrug, he continues on his way, a chill running down his spine as he takes the next step.

He stops, his ears start ringing, as he takes another step forward he gets dizzy. The world around him spins around as someone kicks the back of his knee, which collides with the pavement as he falls.

He shakes his head trying to snap out of it but they cover his mouth and inject something in his neck.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone was following him until he felt something sharp on his neck, making him freeze in his spot.

With a hiss Namjoon removes the dart, the world out of focus as he stumbles backwards, his knee throbbing from the impact.

As he stumbles, someone catches him and carries him towards the back of the van, the detective getting dizzier and dizzier with each passing second.

Namjoon groans as his head hits the hard floor, his body unable to move, and the last thing he hears before blacking out, is the sound of tires screeching against the pavement.

What do you think their plan was???
Thank you for reading lovelies 💕 This chapter goes to @AlienTeaTea05 for her constant encouraging comments in the story^^ thank you lovely, I appreciate you!
~Van
(2020.05.23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
356K 15.3K 52
โ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. โž In a society where Hybrids were still rejected and discriminated, a young male Hybrid...
719K 35.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

79K 2.5K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...