niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 24

7.4K 128 28
By adidaspunk

A/N: Had to continue(: You know me haha. Anyways, I'd figured I'd update now because I have nothing better to do, and @Jamie_Niall_Penguin is rushing me. So, yeah.

SONG OF THE DAY: How To Save A Life by The Fray (Song was stuck in my head, like, all day. I NEED to buy it on iTunes!!)

----------------------------------

Harry

"Back so soon?" I asked, opening the stove. I tucked a loose curl behind my ear, waiting for Niall and Mady to answer my question.

"Yeah, we didn't know how soon you'd be cooking," Nialler stepped in, his hand clasped with Mady's. I looked over at Mady, and she was trying as hard as she could not to blush. I smiled at her, though she didn't notice.

"Actually, it's ready now," I informed them, laying the tray I took out of the oven onto the table. "So, if you want to eat now you can. Although, it's a little hot. You just watched me take it out of the oven."

"Got it," Zayn concluded, hoping to end the conversation.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "I'll get you guys plates."

"Thank you," Mady took a seat, and I nodded in her direction. Nialler pulled out a chair across from Mady, taking a seat and schooing in closer to the table.

As I layed out a few forks and knives in front of them, I began to think. I realized that if management did find out about Mady and Nialler being in a commited relationship, they could split them up and leave both of them unhappy. So, from now on I understand that it is my responsibility to protect the people I care about. And, that's exactly what I'm going to have to do.

Mady

I cautiously picked up my fork, twirling it in my food as my eyes wandered around. I was kind of dozing off, and that was before I realized that Niall was staring at me from across the table. I gave him a small smile, and he did the same for me. If only we were alone, I would totally go for it; and plant a meaningful kiss on his lips. But, since the boys were around, I couldn't. First of all, I didn't want to embarass him. Second of all, you saw what happened before. I just simply pecked his lips, and the lads made a big deal out of it.

"Hey you," I heard a small murmur from across the table. I looked up to see Niall's lips moving, and it was in sync with his voice.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Since we're dating now," he began, his whisper so quiet it was barely audible. "You.. can sleep with me from now on."

A smile couldn't help but curve my lips. "I know that. Can we start tonight?"

The blonde nodded, and then I giggled to myself. Redirecting my attention away from the Irish boy, I noticed the puzzled looks on Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry's faces. Instead of deciding to explain everything to them, I just shook my head. Fortunately for me, they didn't ask any further questions for me to answer. So, at least that worry wasn't on my mind.

"Hey, Hazza," Lou stepped in, pushing his food away from him a little. "Can I be finished eating? My stomach kind of hurts."

Louis held his hand to his stomach, his navy eyes full of concern. Harry walked over to him, combing his fingers through Tommo's hair to try and calm him down.

"My poor Loueh," he said to him. "Why don't you go upstairs and rest? I'll wash the dishes."

"Are you sure, Haz?" He pleaded, and Harry only nodded.

"Yes. Don't worry about it. You don't need any stress on your mind when you're not feeling well," Harry added, "just go upstairs and take a nap."

"Okay." Lou sighed, slowly walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

Louis

I don't know what it was or why it hurt, but there was a great state of pain coming from my stomach. It almost felt as if someone was stabbing me in the side, and I was just laying there letting it happen. I groaned, pulling off the sheets of my bed and slipping under them.

I didn't feel like fully stripping down, so I just slipped my shirt off up over my head. Once I did so, I layed back and rested my head against my pillow. Although I was laying and I was indeed comfortable, I couldn't seem to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I guess I just had so many thoughts in mind, and it was almost like they wouldn't leave my brain until I've gained a full understanding of what they mean and why they're even there.

My mind was rambling on about Mady and Nialler, and how the fans and management would take it. Management I'm sure won't be all for it, but I don't know about the fans. Some of the fans we have support relationships, as others hate on them because they are jealous or something.

Aside from that, I was also thinking about Liam. He informed me and Zayn about his crush on Mady, and if Mady was with Niall, I'm not sure how Daddy Direction would approach that situation. Liam's not always the guy to let things go, but I can't say that he holds a grudge, either.

The third and final thing on my mind is Niall's injury. I mean, his finger is sprained so badly, how could he play the guitar? Not even that, but regular daily events. Like, the other day when we were having a mug of hot chocolate. The poor blonde could barely even hold the cup. I don't want things to always be that way. So, the most I can do at this point is hope for the best. And, the best is that Niall's injury will heal soon as ever, and everything will be back to normal.

Zayn

"I'm really worried about Louis, guys," I informed them, scraping off the last traces of my meal into the garbage. "I mean, what if it's something major?"

Harry only shook his head. "Zayn, don't get yourself too worked up over this. We all know Louis is a bit of a drama queen," he began, "and, every once in a while people just need time to relax. That's probably all he needs. Then, he'll go back to being his usual, crazy self."

I sighed. "I hope you're right."

"I am," Hazza threw in. "I know my Boobear."

I watched as Harry and Liam walked out the kitchen, leaving me and Mady to sit at the table together. I looked down at my hands, then looked up at her. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she had something on her mind, and I was determined to find out what it was. Although, my instincts tell me that it may have something to do with our blonde bandmate.

"So, you and Niall are official now, eh?" I randomly blurted, causing a faint blush to appear on Mady's cheeks as she talked.

"Yes. And I couldn't be happier," she looked to the ceiling, obviously pleased with herself and her decisions.

"How close are you two," I asked, "like, are we talking simple kisses, or are we talking about sleeping together?"

Mady rolled her eyes jokingly. "Zayn, Nialler and I just started dating. We were supposed to be taking things slow," she reminded, "although, he did ask me if I wanted to sleep with him tonight."

I reached my arm out across the table to lightly nudge her. "I see. And what are you two planning on doing in there?" I raised an eyebrow, and Mady only chuckled.

"Zayn, you're such a pervert!" She joked, making me laugh as well. "We're not doing anything. Just sleeping. Don't turn it into something inappropriate."

"I don't have to turn it into something inappropriate. You'll do that all on your own," I joked, and she rolled her eyes. I stepped out of my chair to head upstairs, but before I did so, I turned back around to say one last thing.

"I'm kidding."

Niall

It neared around eight o'clock, which meant it was almost time for bed. I swallowed hard, as if I were drying to drown my fear into my stomach. Flipping the sheets off my bed, I crawled under, waiting for Mady to come upstairs.

I layed my head against my pillow, my eyes still locked on the door. When I was finally about to drift off, I heard the door let out a small creak. In my presence, stood Mady. She was already changed into her pajamas, and her hair layed messily on her shoulders. Her pants were long and baggy, as was her shirt. With a smile on her face, she approached me sincerely.

"Hey." She politely said, sweeping my bangs out of my eyes. I let a small smile curve onto my lips as she did so.

"Hey. Come lay beside me." I rubbed a spot on the bed, and Mady jokingly rolled her eyes, crawling under the covers next to me.

As she got situated and comfortable, I felt it was time I made a move. With that, I snaked an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. Luckily, she didn't struggle, and her head was slightly resting on my chest. She was all curled up and cuddling with me, and it made me feel as if I was secure again.

"Goodnight." Mady whispered, sitting up for a brief second to kiss my cheek. I smiled to myself, knowing that she wouldn't notice.

"Goodnight..." my voice trailed off as I grew a lot tireder, and it wasn't long until my eyes were closed and I was fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
126K 6.1K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
42.6K 261 72
Erin and jay friendship turn into something else hopefully they can handle their new normal
22.3K 550 71
where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has changed, but one thing is the same.