malfoy's ring // d.m

By xforsytheloverx

"Why do you love that ring so much?" "Because it was given by her," He said, tears were now flowing through h... More

Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
πŸ₯€
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
please read
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O : Letter
E I G H T Y - T H R E E : Letter
E I G H T Y - F O U R : Letter
E I G H T Y - F I V E : Letter
E I G H T Y - S I X : Letter
E I G H T Y - S E V E N : Letter
E I G H T Y - E I G H T
E I G H T Y - N I N E
N I N E T Y
E P I L O G U E 1
F I N A L - E P I L O G U E
Acknowledgement
Sneak Peek

F O R T Y - T H R E E

12.6K 359 387
By xforsytheloverx

Before she could grab her quill, she asked them to leave. The trio was confused about why y/n would want to be left alone if she's just going to watch all the memories she had with Cedric? The three of them was confused.

Y/n don't want to them to see about what she's going to see— the point of view of her father. If she have confirmed her theory then she would be definitely shock. Disappointed, even. Or worse, her friends would know about this and then they'll leave her.

She can't risk that.

"We wanted to see the moments you had Cedric," said Ron, preparing himself to watch from the journal.

"Er- I wanted to be alone for awhile.."

Y/n felt bad once again for using this whole thing as an excuse so that she can finally got the chance to be left alone with the journal, not with her friends. It concerned her that what if the trio found out about the secret of her father. Will they leave her? Are they smart enough to know that she wasn't the type of person to pick the bad over the good side?

"Well... We're here if you need something," Harry spoke, as he gestured both Ron and Hermione, who thinks that it was a bad idea to leave y/n. Hermione knew that y/n's plan was to confirm one thing about her little theory, not watching the memories she had with Cedric. She wanted to know what y/n was trying to confirm, and it drives her mad. Extremely mad.

Ron and Harry went to the boy's dormitory whilst Hermione mouthed 'Tell me later, okay?' to her, as she made her way back to her dorm. Finally, she was now alone at the common room. All of the students were now resting in their rooms since the headmaster gave them a day off to rest and to spend the last day with Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students.

Y/n grabbed her quill and wrote the date before the quidditch world cup and Cedric had told her to escape with him.

24th August 1994. Proteus Guildford.

As soon as she wrote that, none of the flashback from her father were shown. Then all of a sudden she remembered something. The journal was made to keep out all things related to you-know-who. The reason why Hermione suggested to add this feature on their journal, it is because she don't want to see the minds of those evil doers. She's terrified to see what goes inside their head— especially, you-know-who.

On the other hand, Harry and Ron strongly disagree with her suggestion. The two boys told her that it can be used as an advantage to see what's going on their side. But of course, y/n was mostly in the middle. She wanted to see what will be the next plan of the Dark Lord, but at the same time, she was also scared like Hermione.

And so, y/n finally decided to go with Hermione's last minute suggestion, making the two boys groaned in frustration. Ron think that it was a stupid idea to not consider to put that in, Harry thought that too as well. It was this moment that Hermione and y/n ignored the smart decision.

Without any memories of her father on the pages, that could only mean one thing and that is: her father is a death eater. Y/n felt nauseous as ever. Her mind can't process this small yet big impact information in her brain.

She stood up, taking a deep long breath. Y/n really can't do this anymore with this situation. She walked out of her room and went to the common room, and finally exited out of the the gryffindor tower.

Y/n doesn't know where her feet is leading her off to and she really couldn't care less about what people might think of her bumping onto everyone's shoulder whilst walking.

"y/n! Wait up!" He called out, causing y/n to halt from her tracks.

"What is it?" asked y/n, slightly annoyed the fact she wanted to be alone after knowing that her father is a death eater.

"Are you fine?" Draco asked her.

Y/n looked around and shakes her head yes. She wasn't also in the mood for talking. The information about her father was definitely draining the life out of her.

"Do you want to hang out today?" Draco asked her, hoping that she would say yes to him. It's the only good thing he can do for y/n.

"Is it your treat?" y/n hoped this day to come.

"Yeah," was all Draco said. After the short conversation back in the castle, they found themselves walking inside the shop called Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Draco was happy that he had finally took y/n on a date or at least that's what he thought.

The Parlour was packed, but good thing they managed to get a vacant spot.

"What do you want?" asked Draco.

"Uh, vanilla," replied y/n with delight in her voice.

"Good choice because I happened to like that flavour as well," smirked Draco and went in front to get their ice creams.

Soon, Draco got back with two vanilla ice cream on his hands. He handed y/n her ice cream, but quickly pulled back and boop the ice cream on the tip of her nose, making y/n to pout.

"You can't do that!" she screamed, causing everyone to look at her. Y/n mumbled sorry to them and pulled Draco out of the ice cream parlour.

"That was so hilarious!" laughed Draco, the ice cream of y/n was still on his hand.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny, ferret. Now give me my ice cream."

When y/n mentioned the word ferret, her life flash before her eyes. She shouldn't have said that, but for some odd reason, she liked calling him that.

"What did you just called me?" he asked, taunting her. At this moment, y/n could've sworn that Draco will be not giving her ice cream back.

"Erm, nothing?" her voice squeaked.

"You called me a ferret! That's rude," He pouted like a child and sat down the bench. Y/n regretted one thing today and that is; not bringing her camera. She wanted to capture this side of Draco, being childish and all.

"A cute one."

Draco's eyes lit up and his lip formed into a big grin, "Really?"

"Yes, really." and with that one answer, Draco smiled and gave the ice cream back to her. Y/n returned the smile and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'm just kidding!" y/n laughed, as she kicked her ice cream. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Remember the time I promised to you that I'm going to get you an ice cream?" asked Draco, trying to get the attention of y/n.

"Oh yeah, I do remember that promise," replied y/n, recalling the day where Draco had told her that, "Good thing, you've kept your promise."

Draco only hummed in agreement and touched the ring that y/n gave him the night before Christmas. Later on, Draco had finished his ice cream whilst y/n was not yet done with her ice cream.

Y/n sensed that Draco was looking at her. She looked at Draco and say, "What? It's ice cream. It should be savoured not devoured." Draco laughed and held her hand, pulling away from the bench and decided to go somewhere else.

Draco knew that y/n wasn't okay at all. That's why he decided to take y/n away from the castle and got a ice cream instead. Soon, Draco led her to the black lake. It was calming and quiet, but that quiet ambiance was ruined they heard winged horses flapped their wings up above. Y/n saw the carriage of the Beauxbatons, pulled by a gigantic pegasus.

"I hate the tournament," y/n blurted out all of a sudden. Draco doesn't need any explanation for this, he knew what she was talking about and he felt sorry for her. He and Cedric were not friends at all. But still, he felt sad about his sudden death. Draco knew that Cedric did not deserve any of this.

"Come here," cooed Draco, patting his shoulder. Y/n gave him a sad smile and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Tell me something about Cedric," said Draco, but quickly added, "It's okay if you don't want to. I mean we could talk other topics."

"It's okay, Draco. Besides, I really want to talk about him," y/n chuckled and began her story, telling him that every summer Cedric would always visit her at the Manor.

"Last summer, Cedric helped me to escape. Remember the quidditch world cup?" asked y/n.

"Yeah, it wasn't a fun memory at all."

Draco remembered the day where death eaters attacked the field. And y/n was lost at that time. Out of nowhere, Draco found her and asked her to stay with him, but y/n declined him.

"So... The day before the quidditch world cup. My father did not let me to go with Harry at that time, but good thing, Cedric was there to help me. He have this plan where we could use a clone by using some polyjuice potion."

"And that's how you escaped from the Manor?" asked Draco, slowly processing the information from his head.

"Yup!" y/n happily spoke, recalling the happiest day of her life. During that day, she felt rebellious in a way she liked it so much.

Draco looked at her, laughing at her childish actions. "I'm glad that you have these moments with him."

"And now... It can't be like that anymore," sighed y/n, refraining herself from crying. She have been crying all night long and she don't want to do it in front of Draco.

"Well, I can continue it for you and him?" Draco suggested.

She smiled and then suddenly, her smile vanished. "That means, you're going to prank me as well?"

"Wait... Cedric pranks you all the time?" he asked, as he imagined Cedric pulling off the best prank on y/n.

"During summer, yes!" exclaimed y/n. When it comes to pranking on her, Cedric needs to think a better prank than the weasley twins.

"I'm not going to do that," smirked Draco. His words were not promising at all, and that made y/n even more scared at him. Truth to be told, when he said that, he was already planning about what pranks would do to y/n. Completely harmless, of course.

"Yeah, right," said y/n, as she rolled her eyes and stood up. "Let's go back to the castle."

Draco nodded and followed beside her. Tomorrow it will be their last day of school, which making them fifth year next school year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
106K 2.3K 74
You and Draco have been best friends since you were little you both are inseparable literally, but when you get with someone Draco gets jealous