✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

Av KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... Mer

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

43. BBQ

1K 47 5
Av KSBBAA18

Six months later

"Aishh! Where's my Kumamon slippers?!" Suga curses under his breath while searching for his favourite Kumamon slipper which he doesn't know where he put it.

"My feet. ..." He shivers in cold as he kept searching for them.

Kookie casually was waddling to Jungkook's room but stopped when he saw Suga was doing something which his little mind didn't recognise.

He slowly peeks into Suga's room while his lollipop almost getting out of his mouth.

Suga stops and curses again but noticed someone else was staring at him.

A pair of doe eyes which almost was sparkling and drool was out of his mouth.

"What?" Kookie pushes the door and ran to Suga.

'Kookie wawnnaw help!' He puffes his chest and Suga found it cute but he can't let Kookie running around in his room.

So, he grabbed his tiny hand and drags him out of the room.

"Small kids aren't allowed in my room!" He closes the door,leaving Kookie alone in the hallway.

Jimin was coming at that direction when he saw Kookie was standing outside Suga's room.

It wondered Jimin that what was the cause of it. He happily went to Kookie and kneels down.

"Kookie~" Kookie slowly turns to Jimin and Jimin's face turns into a nervous one.

'Chim. .........' Kookie only said that and broke into tears. Small small drops of tears became big in a second.

Jimin picked him up and quickly ran down.

"DON'T RUN DOWN FROM THE STAIRS!! YOUR I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD!! BUT STILL! NOT MY STAIRS!" Jin yells from the living room while reading the newspaper and having tea.

"HYUNG!" Jimin came and Jin almost spilled his tea on his expensive pillow .

"WHO THE HELL MADE THIS BRAT SAD!!"  Jimin caddled Kookie but his crying won't stop.

Jimin sweatshirt almost getting wet from Kookie's tears.

"Hyung!! Do something!!"

"NAME THAT SON OF A LEMON!! I'LL KILL HIM!" Jimin frowns and slowly turns around and walks out from the living room.

"It's okay! What do you want? Cheesecake? " Kookie lifted his head and stares at Jimin with sparkles in his eyes.

"Arraso! Arraso!" He pats Kookie's back and walked to the kitchen.

Jimin gave the remaining cheesecake to Kookie, he sat down to think about something. Then an idea hits him.

He quickly grabbed his phone and calls.

"Yeah!Jungkook! Can you please pick up Chim and Tae from school? And Hobi-hyung will join you at the nearby grocery store." He talks and Kookie munches on his cheesecake.

Jin walks in and shriek.

"YAH! THAT WAS MY CHEESECAKE!!"

Jimin slightly glance at Jin and sighs.

"Can you buy some cheesecakes for desert as well. Yeah. I'll pay you back. Okay bye." Jimin finish and walks back to Jin.  Putting his hands on his waist.

"Hyung can't you sacrifice one cheesecake for a small kid?" Jin scoffs and flips his hair.

"A.N.I!" Jimin rolls his eyes and picks up Kookie.

"Oh..by the way hyung. We are having a BBQ party. Bring Suga-hyung with you."

Jin hiss and then yells.

"HAH! WHAT! WHY ME! I CAN'T BRING YOONGI!!! HIS TOO LAZY!!"

**********************************

"ACCHUUUU!  Who called me..." Suga sneezed and rubs his nose.

**************************************
Meanwhile

  Jungkook was lost in between the intersections.

He don't know where the kindergarten was.

"Damn...I'm in trouble..." He looks around and only has could see people giving him suspicious look. Because he was wearing all black from head to toe.

**************************************

J-Hope looks around for Hope and Joon.

'Hyungieeee! !' Hope and Joon ran toward to J-Hope and J-Hope spreads his arms.

"Aigoo!! How was school!"

'It was fine! I got two stars at math!' Hope smiles and J-Hope pats his head.

"And you Joon? " Joon holds a paper and J-Hope took it from his hand.

"Omo!! Full marks in English!  Aigoo! Namjoon really taught you alot!" He pats Joon head as well.

'Hobi!!'  Jinie and Yoon ran toward J-Hope.

"Ah! Everyone is here! Let's go now! Jungkookie is waiting for us." J-Hope holds their hand and walks to the car.

***********************************

Jungkook was standing casually and staring at his phone because the parents was giving him look.

He was afraid that if someone ask him anything or call the cops.

"Um..excuse me?" Jungkook turns around to see a lady staring at him.

He bows and steps back.

"For whom you are here? You look young to be  a father?" Jungkook's eyes grew big and then the screaming of kids came.

'Ggukie! !' Chim and Tae ran to him and hugs his leg and he tried to avoid them to sticking to him but he couldn't.

That lady whispers something to the another lady and Jungkook just wanted to run from there but he heard a honk.

"Jungkook-ah! Come on! Hurry!" J-Hope calls from the car and Jungkook grabs those two before bowing to the ladies for the last time and ran.

He put them behind and buckled his seat belt while his hands were shaking.

"Yah? You okay?"

"J-Just. ..drive.." His words came sluttered but J-Hope didn't mind and drove off.

*************************************

'We awre home!!!' the mini's yells as they quickly removes their shoes.

Kookie jumps off from the couch and stomps on Jin's foot which didn't effect Jin because Kookie's foot was soft.

'Ggukie!!!' He whines and went to Jungkook but Jungkook couldn't see him and Kookie bumped against Jungkook's legs.

"Kookie!  Oh gosh!  How! " He drops the groceries and kneels to check on Kookie.

"What's happened?" Jimin came out while holding Chim in his arm.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ask Kookie who rubs his forehead and nose. Kookie raise one of his arm and Jungkook picks him up.

He was caressing his head until Kookie's head shot up.

He sniffs and made teary eyes at Jungkook.

'Why...you smell like...Hyungie. ....' Jungkook's face went pale and remembered that he was holding Chim and Tae.

Kookie started to sob and Jungkook was lost.

"Aish..just let's start the BBQ!  I'm hungry!" Jin grabs the remaining groceries and walks away.

************************************

Later that night

"Yah! Don't add too much sauce!!!" Jin yells as he flips the meat on the grill.

"Chim! Clean your face! Come here!" Jimin runs behind Chim who running away from him.

"Aigoo! I bought juices!" J-Hope beams and shows the juice packets.

'Hobi! Give me one!!' Tae raises his arm and wiggles. Taehyung laughs .

"Wait...Where's Suga-hyung?" Namjoon ask and everyone turns to Jin.

"Uh.............well it's time for the extra!! Maybe his there hehehe. ..." Jin scratches his cheeks and everyone nods.

"Oooooooooooo~"

Extra

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Author-nimhinimda!!

Bangtan is having BBQ. So hopefully none of them can come I guess.

Lil meow meow: but I'm here.....

Noone invited me......

I was alone in my room....

Wearing my Kumamon slippers. ....

J-hope: Oh!  Hyung! Your here! Great!

EVERYONE I FOUND HYUNG!

Jimin: oh I thought Jin-hyung didn't invited you.

Lil meow meow: That's right! He didn't invite me!

Author-nim: Noone invited me as well....

J-hope: Aigoo!  Author-nim!! Don't worry! Your always invited.

Namjoon: yeah. Because you are one who's doing this all by killing your readers with these amount of cuteness.

Author-nim : thank you Namjoon but can't you not add the last part?

Namjoon: I had to!

Taehyung: ah Author-nim.

Here.

*slides a juice pack*

Thank you for your hard work.

Author-nim : someone who cares about me

*sobs*

Jungkook: make room!! Make room!!

Lil meow meow: why? What's wrong?

Author-nim: what's happening!

Jungkook: Author-nim is also a part of our story so!! Jin-hyung sent you two these!!

*places two plate of meat*

Author-nim and lil meow meow :

*SOBS*

Jimin: anyways! See you in the next chapter!! Anneyeon!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]
23.9K 1.2K 13
Seokjin is a popular actor well known in Korea. He had won many awards and came in first place for the most handsome actor. The actor is thrown off g...
118K 8.1K 68
"he looks at you like you're his entire world." in which a socially awkward boy falls for the outgoing stranger that decides to sit by him in class...
133K 7.7K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...