The Edge of the Universe

Від xcharredrosesx

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi have tried their best to fight against the forces in the clone wars and t... Більше

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
Stats + sequel announcment

XXVI

366 10 5
Від xcharredrosesx

Anakin's POV

"I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire!" I shouted.

"Your new Empire?" Obi-wan said.

"Don't make me kill you,"

"Anakin my allegiance it to the Republic to democracy!" he shouted.

"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy," I hissed.

"Only a sith deals in absolutes, I will do what I must," 

"You will try,"

I jumped back ignited my lightsaber, we were locked in a furious battle. I was pushing Obi-wan back and our blades met so often it was a blur of white in the middle. We knew each others moves from years of training together and fighting but all those times we never prepared to fight each other like this. 

We moved through into the base where a bunch of dead Separatists lay on the floor with lightsaber marks on their chests.

We fought out of the base and over lava, we swung on ropes and landed on a floating platform and my eyes were sith yellow and full of hatred. Obi-wan's face fell and I could sense the dread in him building up.

"I have failed you Anakin, I have failed you," he said.

"I should've known the Jedi were plotting to take over!" I shouted spinning my lightsaber around in my hand as we used the force to move the platforms over the lava.

"Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!" Obi-wan screamed.

"From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!" 

"Well then you are lost!"

We were separated by a rock poking out from the lava beneath us but came together.

"This is the end for you my master," I hissed.

I jumped over Obi-wan and landed behind him on his platform, I tried to strike him down but he blocked all my blows. I tried to swipe at his legs but he jumped off the platform landing on a mountain of ash on the bank of the lava.

"It's over Anakin! I have the high ground," he exclaimed.

"You underestimate my power," I snapped.

"Don't try it," he begged.

I jumped and went to flip over him but his lightsaber slashed cut off my legs and arm. I rolled down the bank of ash and stopped near the edge. My mechanical hand was trying to grip the ash and pull myself away from the edge but I was slipping down.

"You were the chosen one! It was said you would destroy the Sith not join them!" Obi-wan screamed the emotion clear in his voice, "Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!"

"I hate you!" I screamed with venom laced in my voice. 

Obi-wan grabbed my lightsaber that I had dropped and walked further up the ash mountain and looked back at me close to tears.

"You were my brother Anakin," he cried, "I loved you,"

The fire caught on the remains of my legs and burned up my back, I screamed and Obi-wan turned around and walked away. Everything turned black and all I could hear was a mechanical sound of someone breathing through a respirator. I saw a tall figure dressed in black and a mask over his face.

"You shall henceforth be known as, Darth Vader,"  said a voice. 

I saw flashes of an older Obi-wan and I slashed through him as that monster with a red lightsaber, Obi-wan disappeared and I heard someone scream in the distance. Another flash and I was fighting with Ahsoka, she cut off half my mask and was looking into my sith red eyes with shock.

"Anakin," she whispered.

We both stood up again and the only sound was my breathing through the mask.

"I won't leave you, not this time," she said.

"Then you will die," I growled.

I ignited my lightsaber and we fought again and Ahsoka dug her lightsabers into the ground making the room shudder on impact and the pressure built up, my lightsaber came down on her and then there was another flash. I was standing next to another powerful sith lord and a jet of green shot out from the ship and the planet of Alderaan exploded in front of us. 

"Well done, Lord Vader," 

I shot up in my bed breathing deeply and grabbed my lightsaber as I jumped out. I ignited it and looked around, I realised it had been a nightmare and calmed down slightly. I looked at my lightsaber that I was clutching tightly in my hand, a few flashes of Obi-wan picking up my lightsaber on Mustafar shot through my mind and I placed my lightsaber down unable to look at it. I had fallen asleep on top of my bed in my Jedi robes and it was 9 am which means I was late to the small meeting with Obi-wan, Windu, Yoda and I. I didn't want to go anyway but I knew Windu would be unimpressed, I hesitantly grabbed my lightsaber and went into my living room. The force swirled around me and in a second everything in my apartment was thrown across the room, a few things broke against the wall and the couches and table were overturned. I cursed but exited my apartment and sprinted to the briefing room, even though we weren't going on a mission Windu wanted to use the briefing room. I took the stairs jumped down the centre and the door flung open wildly with the force, I ran out the door and through the hallways and dodged around Padawans and Younglings going to their lessons. 

I opened the door to the briefing room but the doors wildly swung open after that and I tried to reign the force in and to control it. The doors swung shut and a few papers in the room blew off the desks and onto the floor.

"Sorry I'm late Masters, I was, held up with something," I lied.

"Next time try not to come in like a hurricane," Windu sighed shaking his head.

"Sorry Master," I replied.

Windu turned back to the hologram of the Galaxy and I noticed Yoda and Obi-wan frowning at me but they turned back to the hologram as well. I could sense Obi-wan's disapproval but I didn't look at him or acknowledge him.

"We think Dooku has gone to Uputau, a spy that we have there to spy on the Separatists have informed us that his ship is there," Windu explained bringing up a picture of his ship.

"Go, you will, with clones, capture them you must," Yoda told Obi-wan.

"Yes, Master Yoda but who is going to take care of the droid attack of Kashyyk?" Obi-wan asked.

"Go, I will with Padawan's and Jedi Knights," 

"Skywalker, the Chancellor has requested your presence this morning, we sense a plot to destroy the Jedi. Be wary around him," Windu explained.

"Yes Master," I replied.

Flashes of my nightmare shot through my head and a sense of foreboding washed over me, that nightmare was like the ones I used to have about my mother before she died. So does that mean my dream was showing me the future? 

"Troubled, you seem, Young Skywalker, something, we must know?" Yoda asked.

All eyes were on me now and I swallow the lump in my throat and made sure my shields were up high.

"No, it's nothing," I lied.

"Very well, you better go now, the Chancellor doesn't like to be kept waiting," Windu said eyeing me.

I nodded and left the room, I went to the Senate building and went to the Chancellor's office, I noticed that there were no guards outside his office which was strange. 

"Hello, Anakin, I heard about Master Kenobi is alive again, that must have been quite shocking for you to hear," Palpatine said.

"Yes, but I've known for a while now," I replied.

"I saw them readying a ship outside and Kenobi walking towards it with Master Windu. Is he being sent out on an assignment this early?" 

"He's going to engage Count Dooku and bring him in," I replied, "I should've gone instead of him,"

"It's upsetting to see that the Council doesn't fully appreciate your talent," he sighed, "Don't you wonder why they won't make you a Jedi Master?"

"I wish I knew," I replied pacing a little bit, "I know there are things about the force, that they aren't telling me,"

"They don't trust you, Anakin," Palpatine said getting up from his chair.

We walked through his office and he placed a hand on my back.

"They see your future and they know your power will be too strong to control," he continued, "You must break through the fog of lies the Jedi have created around you. Let me help you know the subtleties of the force,"

"How do you know the ways of the force?" I asked my suspicion growing.

"My mentor taught me everything about the force, even the nature of the dark side," he said.

I stopped in front of him my hand ready to grab my lightsaber.

"You know the dark side?"

"Anakin, if one must understand the great mystery one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic, narrow view of the Jedi. If you want to become a wise, powerful leader you must embrace a larger view of the force. Be careful of the Jedi, Anakin. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than that of any Jedi, learn to know the dark side of the force and you will be able to end the war and control the Galaxy," he said.

"What did you say?" I asked my anger growing.

"Use my knowledge, I beg you," the Chancellor pleaded.

I grabbed my lightsaber and ignited it holding it close to him.

"You're the sith lord," I snapped.

"I know what's been troubling you, don't continue to be a pawn of the Jedi Council!" he said, "Ever since I've known you, you've been searching for a life greater than that of an ordinary Jedi, a life of significance, of conscious,"

Palpatine walked past me and I raised my lightsaber higher, his back was to me but I could sense that he was smiling.

"Are you going to kill me?" he asked in a calm voice.

"I would certainly like to!" I replied, my voice shaking with anger.

"I know you would, I can feel your anger, it gives you focus, makes you stronger," Palpatine spat before turning around and facing me.

I looked away and turned off my lightsaber.

"I'm going to turn you over to the Jedi Council," I declared.

"Of course you should, but you're not sure of there intentions, are you?" 

"I will quickly discover the truth to all this," I snapped.

"You have great wisdom, Anakin, know the power of the dark side and you can become the strongest leader to ever exist," he said.

The Chancellor turned and walked back into his office closing the door behind him, I quickly made my way out of the Senate building and towards the hanger where I knew Master Windu would be. I saw him talking to Kit Fisto, Ki Audi Mundi and Saesee Tiin, the three Jedi walked towards the gunship and I caught Master Windu.

"Master Windu, I need to talk to you," I said.

"Skywalker, we just received word that Dooku has left Upauto. Master Kenobi is coming back so we can plan what to do next," he told me.

"Master I have discovered a terrible truth," I began, "I believe Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord,"

"A Sith Lord?" Windu repeated frowning.

"Yes, the one we've been looking for,"

"How do you know this?" 

"He knows the ways of the force, the power of the Darkside," I replied.

"Are you sure?" Windu asked sceptically.

"Absolutely," 

There was a pause and Windu looked directly into my eyes to see if I was telling the truth.

"Then our worst fears have been realised, we must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive," he said walking towards the gunship. 

"Master, the Chancellor is very powerful, you're going to need my help if you're going to arrest him," I said.

"For your own good, stay out of this one. I sense a great deal of confusion in you, Young Skywalker, there is much fear that clouds your judgement," Windu replied, "Wait in the Council Chambers until we have dealt with the Chancellor,"

"You'll need as many Jedi as you can get," I argued.

"No, stay here, if what you have told me is true, then you will have gained my trust," Windu replied getting on the gunship.

"Yes, Master," I replied.

The gunship took off and I sighed and turned back around heading back to the Jedi Temple.

Hours passed by and it was night time when I saw Obi-wan's ship land again and Windu meet him with Kit Fisto, Sarsee Tiin and Ki Audi Mundi. I saw them talk for a little bit before a panicked look crossed Obi-wan's face and the five Jedi Masters ran towards the Senate building and disappeared inside.

"He must live!" I shouted.

Palpatine stopped shooting force lightning and Windu raised his lightsaber to kill Palpatine who was weak and his true form was showing.

"No, please no," Palpatine begged.

Windu began to bring his lightsaber down.

"No!" I screamed.

I ignited my lightsaber and cut off Windu's hand, his lightsaber fell out the broken window and his scream pierced the air. Palpatine smiled and shot force lightning and Windu, his screams continued to pierce the air and he fell out the broken window his screams finally stopped when he hit the bottom...

I snapped out of my vision and gripped my lightsaber as I looked at the Senate building, I could see force lightning being used against the dark night sky. I turned and ran out of the Jedi Temple and towards the Senate building...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

788 37 8
Dark and light. Sith and Jedi fill the sides. Eternally locked in battle. One that is once more being fought. What will happen as a shadow of the pas...
180K 4.5K 68
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
29.7K 816 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
25.7K 951 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...