Ace

By xxdailydolanxx

[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The t... More

Careful
Ace
Intense
Actions
Deadly
Attractive
Touch
Stained
Protect
Dissappear
Glimmer
Bullshit
Courage
Blur
Roughly
Soul
Definite
Trust
King
Opposites
Human
Hurt
Angry?
Precise
Fazed
Happiness
Nothing
Alarms
Married
Without you
Dignity
Pain
Impulse
Combat
Savour
Bad dream ?
Glances
Dreaming
Home
Too much
Rare
My guy
Taste
Ace's shoulder
Darkness
Best reason
Mercy
Monster
Tight
Warm
Mischievous
Fly
Leader
Refuse
Us
Gaze
Silent
Selfless
Ache
Try
Eyes
Flame
Lept
Slope
Gentle
Italian
Cradled
Beneath
Admit
Explore
Blood
Struggles
Hush
Silver
Scrunch
Eager
Droplets
Blue
Statue
Insane
Parker
Empire
Know
Nurture
Ghost
Idea
Destress
Supply
Caved
Birthday
Flash
Raid
Rage
Sharp
Treat
Afraid
Cold
Traced
Accomplished

Sniffle

1.5M 34.1K 48.4K
By xxdailydolanxx

"How did you react after you killed him?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue asking questions about it since I could see Ace still isn't over it to this day .

"I went home and cried for days".

I feel bad for him . I feel bad for him yet I thought I deserved my punishments and all my abuse . I know how Ace sees my father now . He sees my father like I see his father ; A cruel manipulative monster and if they didn't get their way , they would 'punish' people for their own mistakes . It made me furious....so furious that I wanted to cry .

The guilt that I had been carrying around for years had lifted and I felt like I could finally breathe again . It was never my fault but why couldn't I see that sooner . Why couldn't I stand up to my father and put a gun to his head . I was so blinded by fear that I would be beaten that I didn't see things for how they were . That I was being abused . I know that I was abused but I never really understood what it meant . But now I know it is getting beaten for the stupidest reasons like arriving home five minutes late because I decided to walk slower .

Tears began to well up in my eyes as I stared at the wall , lost in thought .

"I can't believe I thought that it was my fault" Ace scoffed disgustingly at the thought of his father . He didn't even realise that I had just come to that realisation myself .

My father was cruel , evil and irrational and because of this , I got punished . Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to blink away so that Ace wouldn't notice.

Ace's POV:
"I can't believe I thought that it was my fault" I scoffed angrily at myself .

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Sofia struggling to fight off her tears until she couldn't hold them in anymore . I glanced at her to see a tear rolling down her cheek . I raised my eyebrows surprisingly . God I'm so fucking stupid , why would I make that face , now she's going to think I'm judging her for crying , fuck.

But she didn't say anything. Suddenly the single tear had another tear next to it . Her lip quivered as she sat on the bed next to me , not realising that I was staring at her . She had so much pain bottled up and I wanted to kill every last person who was to blame for even a second of pain . I've already killed her father , but that wasn't enough , I wasn't fast enough. Maybe if I had met her when we were 15 , I would've killed him for her . No I definitely would've . But he had been abusing her for awhile so I doubt that my 15 year old self, killing him would've made a difference.

I'll never like the people she knew during that period of her life . They were all too cowardly to save her , they were all too selfish . Everytime I think of him laying a hand on her , on my girl , my blood begins to boil . But I couldn't be angry right now , I had to be ...... gentle right now , for her .

"Hey" I whispered gently . She looked at me with widened eyes . "I was abused" she muttered . Oh shit , I can't deal with this , this is why I'm not cut out to be her boyfriend. I gulped as I looked at her worriedly . "I was abused" she weeped , tears beginning to stream down her face .

What do I say . What do I say . What do I say .

"I know baby" . FUCK IM SO BAD AT THIS, SHE NEEDS ME AND I COME OUT WITH I KNOW .

"You didn't deserve any of it" I whispered , my heart clenching every time I looked at her . Her eyebrows frowned at my words . "Why did he do it then?" She whimpered quietly . "Because some people are just evil , some people are just cruel" I tried to explain as best I could . But I couldn't give her a solid reason because I don't abuse, I just kill . Which is probably worse . Why does she like me again ? . Oh yeah I forgot I'm irresistible. What the fuck is my brain doing , my girl is sitting here infront of me , having a mental breakdown and I'm thinking that I'm irresistible.

"Sofia , I will never let anyone lay another finger on you , even if it kills me" I grabbed her face gently before clenching my jaw angrily . She nodded weakly before hugging me.

I never knew what being hugged felt like until I met her . I was missing out . She's the only person I'll ever let hug me . The only one .

My arms held her tight as she weeped into my chest before burying her face into my neck . "You smell good" her weak voice uttered causing a chuckle to escape my lips . I slipped my hand under my shirt that she was wearing and rubbed her back soothingly. I could feel her uneven breaths slowly become normal as my skin brushed against hers .

Of course I know what I do her . But does she know what she does to me . I don't think she'll ever realise how much power she has over me . I would kill everyone for her simply if she asked . There would be no reason needed .

If I could make her pain go away , I would . If I could take her pain , I would . Her soft weeps quietened as hugged her , trying to make all the pain go away . "I really like you" Sofia chirped gently as I continued to rub her back . I was going to get up to turn on the tv until Sofia grasped onto me like I was going to die . "I'm just turning on the tv" I reassured her .

I lay back in bed , her arms instantly wrapped around me . "Hey" I whispered grabbing her attention. She looked up at me . "No more crying , I don't like seeing you upset" I wiped the tear from under her eye . She nodded with a sniffle .

Guys I made ace's instagram account , it's @acexhernandez if you want to follow it. 😁😁 Spoilers are on the account so you'll have to wait till you finish reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 80
❝ But this boy, this charming boy had laid sights upon her dead boredom and ripped it apart. She wasn't one for younger men, but there was a sort of...
19.1K 629 66
[mature] [complete] Enzo was often distant and a ruthless mafia boss. His entire life had been dedicated to the mafia and the mafia alone, but after...
36.8K 594 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
94.9K 2.2K 50
[COMPLETED] Agent Isobel Diaz is apart of the FBI's Secret Operations Unit. Until she makes a fatal mistake and her mission goes sideways, leaving he...