Rejection || Bts bxb [ comple...

By mxvn13

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay wit... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
A/N CARZYY 🤪💕!!
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)

Part (20)

20.2K 586 210
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

Taehyung raised his hand and put it on the youngers cheeks brushing them softly.

"Taehyung please...." Jungkook sobbed leaning into the olders touch.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heart beats get slower and slower.

"No...stay with me....TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed pulling the older closer to him.

"I....love you". Taehyung whispered before he felt Taehyungs grip loosen.

"TAEHYUNG! NO NO NO!" Jungkook yelled shaking the older trying to wake him up.

"WAKE UP TAEHYUNG...please WAKE UP!" Jungkook cried out hugging Taehyungs body closer to his.

"Gosh....please just please....I'll do anything please". He sobbed his whole body shaking.

Tears dried up on his cheeks while more flowed down from his eyes....

"I...I didn't even say it back....I couldn't even say it back". Jungkook sobbed...trying to breath but not being able to.

His chest felt heavy and it was as if he couldn't breath anymore...as if his heart was so broken it couldn't pump blood through his veins.

"Please Taehyung...open your eyes...please open your eyes Tae...." He sobbed his vision too blurry from all the tears.

Jungkook kept on sobbing and trying to wake Taehyung up but he knew that there was no use...

Suddenly a hand laid on his shoulder...he looked up and saw Jimin looking at him with tear filled eyes.

Then Yoongi came forward and tried to pick up Taehyungs body but Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer.

"NO! No no no he's not dead....he isn't dead...he can't be dead". Jungkook kept on shaking his head repeating those words as if he had gone mad.

"Kookie..." Jimin whispered crouching down so that he was facing his friend.

"He's gone...." He whispered wiping his friends tears away with his thumb.

"No...it's can't be...Jiminie no...." He cried out not wanting to admit the truth....that Taehyung was gone.

"I...I didn't even say it back....he thinks I hate him....I..no no". Jungkook cried out feeling his whole body ache.

If only he was honest with Taehyung...if only he wasn't so horrible to Taehyung just because he was a werewolf.

If only.....

If only he had told the older that he loved him before....

The last thing Jungkook remembers looking at was Taehyungs flushes face.

Then suddenly all he saw was black.....

(TIME SKIP)

"TAEHYUNG NO!" Jungkook shot up from the bed...feeling pain shoot through his whole body from the sudden move he groaned in pain.

He looked around and saw that he was in Jimins room that was in Yoongis house.

He looked around and saw that Jimin was sleeping on the sofa that was near the bed with Yoongi sleeping next to him.

He tried to get up but lost balance and fell face first on the cold wooden floor.

The two lovers shot up from their sleep at the sound of the loud bang.

"Kookie you're awake!" Jimin rushed to his friends side and helped him up while Yoongi went to grab a cup of water.

"J...Jiminie what happened?" Hearing those words Jimin felt all the air get stuck in his throat.

"You fainted after Yoongi took Taehyungs body away...". Jimin muttered.

"Is he really..." Jungkook couldn't continue his sentence.
"I'm sorry Kookie...but he's gone". Jimin whispered, putting a hand on his friends shoulder.

"For how long have I been out?". Jungkook fought the tears that were threatening to roll down his eyes.

Jimin didn't respond, Jungkooks condition was already so horrible...how would he react if he knew that he had been passed out for almost 2 weeks.

Before Jungkook could say anything else the necklace around his neck started glowing rapidly.

"W...what's happening?" Jimin asked in both shock and nervousness.

"I...I don't know...." Jungkook was just as confused as Jimin...this glowing had only happened once.

When it showed him that Taehyung was actually his mate...

Remembering Taehyung, Jungkook felt his chest tighten and his breathing get harder.

Suddenly he started hearing whispers....they were the whispers of a woman who sounded not older than 40...

"W...what? What do you mean...stop it...STOP". Jungkook put his hands over his ears trying to block away the sound but he couldn't.

The sounds just kept on getting louder and more aggressive while the glowing of the necklace was getting brighter and brighter.

Hearing the sound of Jungkook screaming Yoongi rushed to the room.

As soon as his eyes fell on the necklace around Jungkooks neck the glass of water dropped on the floor and shattered.

That was his mother pendant....he hasn't seen it ever since his parents died....

Yet now it was laying around Jungkooks neck...and what was more shocking was that it was glowing.

It never glowed on someone's neck...the only person that made it glow was....Yoongis mother herself.

Which meant she....she was using the pendant to communicate with Jungkook.

But why?

"Make it stop...please make it stop". Jungkook sobbed...the sound in his head weren't understandable.

"Jungkook...look at me...focus on the voice...focus". Yoongi grabbed the youngers face and made him look at his eyes.

Hearing Yoongis words...even though it was hard Jungkook tried to focus on the voice....suddenly he could understand every single word.

Tears started flowing down his cheeks while he listened to the voices in his head.

"B...but that's impossible..." He whispered to himself trying to process the words.

"I...I need to go....I need to go right now". Jungkook shot up from his spot and made his way to the door.

The other two followed him while he endured the pain that shot through his body and ran outside of the house to the tree.

He ran as fast as he can to the tree....near the tree was a figure...it was leaning against it.

"TAEHYUNG". Jungkook called out at the top of his lungs while tears continued streaming down his cheeks.

The figure that was leaning on the tree turned around and smiled at Jungkook.

The figure opened his arms as if waiting for Jungkook to jump on him.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly while his sobs got louder and louder.

"I...I didn't say it back". Jungkook looked up into Taehyungs honey eyes.

"You don't have to". Taehyung whispered softly before linking his lips to the youngers pinkish lips.

The kiss was soft...filled with emotions and love.

Jungkook pulled away to catch his breath and whispered softly.

"I love you..."

~

"So it was mothers work after all". Yoongi chuckled looking out at his mothers big tree.

The four were sitting each couple tucked into a warm blanket.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung had finished explaining everything.

Starting with how the two were siblings and then moving onto the Sehun subject and ending with how Taehyung is alive right now.

Their mother used to be a witch as well....and she helped Taehyung come back telling him that it wasn't his time.

And Jungkook did after all love Taehyung...which meant he wasn't rejected.

"Your mother sure is something". Jimin chuckled pecking Yoongis cheeks.

"She sure is". Jungkook agreed looking down at the pendant that laid around his neck.

Along with the whispers...Yoongis mother had told him to keep the necklace for some reason, which he will gladly do.

He then looked up at the honey eyes that were staring down at him.

The smile on Taehyungs face warmed his heart up....he moved forward to link his lips to the olders but....

Taehyung put his index finger on Jungkooks lips and his smile grew.

He whispered softly "I love you Jeon Jungkook".

"I love you more Kim Taehyung". Jungkook whispered pushing Taehyung finger away and linking their lips.

"We're still here you know". Jimin faked throwing up and gave them a fake disgusted look while the other only chuckled.

( A/N way to ruin the moment Jimin...in every damn book 😂!)

Finally...the two brothers got their happily ever after.

After facing so many obstacles they were finally done with the trouble.

Now they could embrace their mates and spoil them as much they want.

Just like their father did to their mother....

A perfect ending.

A happily ever after...

(THE END)
__________________________________

Finally!! 😂
I'm done with the book!!!

If u guys want a sequel on Taehyungs Past and what happens after this then feel free to tell me!

Hope you guys enjoyed the book! If you did check out my other books [ FORCED ] & [ REJECTED ] !

Ly 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
57.9K 2.2K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
364K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
20.8K 767 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...