Redemption

Da Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile... Altro

Redemption
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter: 33
Sequel
Redemption: A Thanksgiving Special
Redemption: A Thanksgiving Special Part II
Redemption: A Varomas Special
Redemption: A Valentines Day Special

Chapter 13

15.8K 547 163
Da Miss_Hoodnificent

Redemption: Chapter 13

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Within the hour all of us were at IRG's trap. I was last to show up because I dropped off the little ones with Nelle's Mom.

Hopping out of my car, I stepped inside the trap and the first thing I saw was Nelle with a bandana hanging loosely around her neck.

"Why is that bandana anywhere near you." I said staring hard at it. Every other noise that wasn't her voice was canceled out at this point. There may have been thirty people in this room but in this moment, it was just the two of us.

"Don't worry about that. You'll never guess what our sons decided to conspire." She shot back at me. I looked over and saw the four boys all standing with each other.

"What happened now? Trey I swear if you did anything-"

"Come with me." Trey said calmly. Walking down the hall, I followed behind him and so did everyone else, aside from Nelle and the Lady G's. Trey stopped in front of a door and motioned for me to go on ahead. Turning the knob, I walked inside and looked in shock.

"Arlie!, Varo!, Melo!, Christian!" I yelled as I just stared. He looked back at me with those blacked out eyes. Cuffed and chained to the ground, he didn't even bother making a move.

"What the fuck." Varo said as he stood next to me. "There's no way."

"What are we gonna do with him?" Arlie asked looking all to excited. "What if we concoct some kind of drug and injected him with- wait. We could use him as a test subject. He could be a lab rat."

"I like the lab rat idea. I have a lot of experiments I want to try with him. Starting with removing organs and seeing what organs he can live without." Varo said walking up to him.

"Who got him?" Ginot asked stepping into the room.

"Mom did. She shot him." Trey said. I looked up at him. "Believe it Dad. She actually fired a gun and shot his shoulder." Trey continued to say as he stepped inside the room as well. Varo was inspecting Big Red along with Arlie and I walked out of the room and back to where Nelle was.

"Chanelle! What the hell were you thinking?!" I yelled grabbing her by her shoulders and looking her dead in the eyes.

"Lexis stop!" She yelled back. "Everyone is fine and now you have whats-his-face! Kill him or do whatever so we can go back to the way things used to be!"

"Do you not realize what the fuck you got yourself into?! You could have easily died Chanelle! Are you failing to realize that?! I don't care that you got him, you aren't meant for that specific part of this life!" I was actually shaking at this point.

"I wasn't going to let our boys just go! I didn't care what you said to do or not do, I wasn't about to let Ty, August, Trey, and Breezy just go, over my dead body."

"You could have easily been a dead body. We're not done discussing this Chanelle. When we get home, I'm setting this family straight." Letting her go, I turned away from her before she could get out another word.

Reaching the room, I saw Varo pulling back one of Big Red's eyelids looking at the ball of his eye. I stood there and just shook my head as they all investigated Big Red.

"What's your prognosis Varito?" Ginot asked teasingly as he leaned up against the wall.

"His eyes are black and it's really cool but creepy at the same time. I wanna remove his eye so I can see if the ink'll leak out if I poke a hole in the eye." He said letting go of Big Red's eyelids. "Good thing he can't talk."

"So what are we going to do with him? Rosealia too-"

"Leave Rosealia alone. We never kill women or children that aren't gang members. I don't know what to do with him." I said.

"Dismember him while he's alive and with nothing to numb him." Arlie said. "We could get some junk yard pits to maul him." He said with a smile.

"We should hang him upside down and submerge his head in acid so he burns and drowns at the same time. We can light his shoulder on fire too." Breezy said running his hand through his hair. "I just really want him to stop looking at us. Anybody got some ray bans that we could put on him for the time being?"

"Where can we get acid?" Melo asked. "I'm sure we could go to the lab and find some there?"

"Eddy and I'll go out and find acid. Y'all just set him up and get the ray bans on him." Varo said before leaving the room.

"So it's settled. He's gonna die due to acid burn, drowning, and standard fire burn while hanging upside down. That's a new one." Ginot said. "Glad to know the creativity level is still very high amongst us."

"So are we in trouble?" Ty asked. "'Cause if we are, I'll just get home to my room now."

"No. You're not." I said.

"Well you don't seem happy."

"Because I'm not. I'm glad you got him but how you did and who was involved has me upset right now." I rubbed the sides of my temples and let out a deep breath. "C.U.C, I want y'all to get Big Red hanging upside down on that pipe up there and a stool underneath him once he's up." All of us left the room and walked back to the main room, taking our seats at the large table. It was quiet between all of us but the tension between Chanelle and I was all too heavy.

"How soon are you going to start with selling?" Sweets asked sitting up on the table in the dead center.

"Next Monday. I want to make sure things fall back first before re-opening my traffics." I said leaning back in my chair more comfortable. "Are you and Tilly Beans going to be selling or hits?"

"Hits. We're better at that." She said and I nodded. "Are you still with Tijuana?" I nodded again. "You're gonna need members down South then."

"King and Tilly Beans if they choose to go back down there. Sweets, business-wise everything'll be fine. I don't know about NBG and WTE but IRG lost a lot of money." I said shaking my head in pure disbelief.

"We did too. HTHG offered to hand over a lump sum till we all get up and running again." Melo said.

"Leave 'em alone down there. They need every last cent they can get. But I am proud of you boys nonetheless. You proved to me that you kids aren't gonna die when I'm dead and gone." That legendary smirk on Trey's face said it all. "You're not getting shit when I die. I already got my will made and your name isn't even mentioned."

"That's so messed. Can I at least get the house?" I shook my head. "Wow Dad. I went out and got a nigga who was causing all our problems and I don't get shit. I'ma remember this." I hope you do Trey.

***

~Nelle Bells P.O.V.~

I sat at the table next to Arlie and would peer over at Lexis from time to time. He wouldn't even as much as shift a glance at me and now I was starting to regret what I had done. If I knew Lexis was going to be this upset, I wouldn't have done it but now Big Red is off the streets, I thought that'd make him happy.

"You know he ain't mad like you think right?" Arlie whispered to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "If anything I bet he's just upset he didn't see you with a gun and actually shoot Big Red."

"I know he's mad and I understand why."

"You're officially a Lady G, though." He smiled at me.

"No, it was just for that moment." The door opened and in walked Varo and Eddy, both dragging in a large barrel.

"The hell you get that much from?" Marco asked.

"You know that one crack head by Safeway? Well he literally has barrels of this shit in his apartment." Varo said as they continued down the hall with the barrel.

Everyone stood up and followed but I decided I didn't want to watch them get rid of Big Red. Instead I got up and headed out of IRG's trap, going to my car. I assume the little ones are with Mom so I'll just head over there.

Pulling off the bandana, I tossed it onto the passenger seat and didn't bother with even as much as taking another look at that bandana.

~Trey P.O.V.~

The barrel was set under Big Red and now I was just waiting. I wanna know what that acid do though.

"Can we like put a drop on his skin? I wanna see just how corrosive it is." I asked.

"I wanna know too, hold up, I got a stick." Breezy said jogging out of the room and returning back within seconds. He went up to the barrel and dipped the stick in and put a small drop on Big Red's cheek. His screams were muffled but we just watched as it dissolved his skin. "Bruh, what the fuck." Breezy said dropping the stick in the barrel.

Uncle Eddy had the rope that kept Big Red tied and started to lower him down. Uncle Arlie struck a match and lit his shirt then stepping back to where the rest of us were.

The muffled screams coming from him actually put a smile on my face. The top of his head touching the acid and only being lowered down slowly, we watched him squirm and try to break free but he couldn't. His forehead completely submerged and then hid eyes and nose to follow till finally his entire head was in the acid. He went still and the rest of his body was eventually put in the barrel and sealed.

"And that is the end of him." Dad said. "Glad to say we can put this behind us and move forward with our gangs."

"NBG is now officially out of the game. Its just IRG and WTE that are at the top. I'm done." Christian said before chucking up the deuces and walking out of the room.

"Then shit, I want NBG." Breezy said. "Its my gang now." That proud smile on his face. "Since we done here, I'm goin' home to get my hair bleached, this dark hair ain't settling well with me. See y'all tomorrow." He dapped me and followed out right after Christian.

"So family dinner is at my house, this Sunday. Everybody's asses better be there, especially my God Daughter. Sweets, we're goin' home." Uncle Varo said scooping Aunt Sweets up bridal style.

"I want that barrel in the basement for now. We'll deal with it another day. Thank you boys." Dad said dapping August and I. "Thing 3, we're goin' home." Ty dapped me and then they split.

"Yeah T-Money's gon' split too. My ass is tired as fuck. See y'all on Sunday."

***

Walking into my house, I smiled when I saw Brie on the couch watching cartoons.

"I'm back, what cartoons you watchin'?" Setting my keys on the end table and laying on Brie, she let out a small chuckle.

"Looney Toons, thank God you're okay." She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss. "You smell like gun residue."

"I know I do, I need to go shower. You wanna spend the night with me?" She nodded. "Good, come take a shower with me." I got back up and threw her over my shoulder, and made my way up the stairs as she continued to laugh.

"I already showered before I came over." She said between her laughs. Setting her down on the counter, I turned around and turned on the shower.

"Well now you're taking another."

"But-"

"Shhh, there ain't a bad thing with taking more than one shower a day. So strip or be stripped."

"I'd rather be stripped." Oooh you know I like to strip you too.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

"I told you I was gonna call you later." Ginot said into the phone. "Chariah, why wouldn't I?" Because you're you. "GentleThugs stay true to their words." Unless you're dealing with a hoe. "Its just Arlie and I that are Gentlethugs." For unknown reasons.

Stepping out of the car, Ginot remained outside on the porch talking on the phone to Chariah while I went inside and was surprised at the sight I saw.

"Why are you two watching TV. I thought you two could never agree on a show?" I asked Nitty and Nicole. Both on different couches, they looked over at me.

"It's a cake competition. Who doesn't want to watch this? You seen the shit they make with cake? Oh, what happened at the trap?" Nitty said.

"Big Red was caught by the four boys and we killed him. I've seen what they make with cake and it amuses me too. Amber come home?"

"Nope. She called and said she was going to her friends house after work." Nicole said. I nodded my head and walked over to Nicole's couch, pulling up the blanket. "Hey this is m-"

"Shh. I brought you into this world and you will share. I'd rather share a couch and blanket with you than Nitty." I said laughing. "So shut up and scoot over."

"I'm out. Chariah and I are gonna get ice cream." Ginot said jogging inside and up the stairs.

"Funny how everything went right back to normal." Nitty said. "Like nothing ever happened."

"Why dwell on it? We just gotta keep moving forward with life. Also Christian said he pulled out of NBG but apparently Breezy-"

"No. Not Breezy. Oh hell no."

"Why not? I don't see anything wrong, he seems like he'd do fine after what he and Trey managed to pull off." I said with a shrug.

~Breezy P.O.V.~

"Sugar Peach!" I yelled when I got inside and saw her on the top of the couch. "Awe you're so fucking cute." I said picking her up.

The back door opened and M.C came running inside with Yvonne right behind. Oooh she looked real enticing right about now.

"Thank God you're okay." She said with a smile. "I was starting to worry."

"I'm good. Can you bleach my hair again? Its been a while and I can't deal not being blonde."

"At the shop I can. Tomorrow, first thing in the morning." Yay!

"I wanna go lay down and you should lay down with me." Lay on me is what I really want. Setting Sugar Peach down, I grabbed Yvonne's hand and led her upstairs to my room.

Best part of today; I got all night with Yvonne.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Retributed Da Miss G

Narrativa generale

131K 3.9K 49
This is the tenth and final book to my Thug Love Series. Follow through the eyes of the uprising second generation as they establish themselves in th...
2.8M 43K 39
This is the 3rd book in my little Thug series. See how the gangs life changes when the years go by and their own children are now old enough to under...
200K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
53.1K 1.9K 11
This Is Just For Laughs. I Recommend Reading My "Thug Love Series" Beforehand To Be Able To Fully Understand Some Characters. Order Is Right On My Pr...