Reborn as Hadrianna Potter

By BryannaFleming9

I was 19 when I died. I was beaten and had extensive internal bleeding and all I could do was be made comfort... More

Chapter 1:Hospital Death
Chapter 2: Waking up in Harry Potter-verse
Chapter 3: Gringotts
Chapter 4: Diagon Alley
Chapter 5: Train Ride
Chapter 6: Welcome to Hogwarts
Bully Weasley and Flight class
Halloween and the Troll
Waking up and Healing
Christmas Break and the Return
Back at Hogwarts
Attack of the Stuttering Professor
Adri vs Quirrelmort for the Stone
Summer After First Year
The end of Summer
Second Year Begins
Gilderoy Lockhart
Treachery in Hogwarts
Lockhart's Crimes and Arrest

Chapter 7: First Day of School

24.8K 790 54
By BryannaFleming9

I woke up and was feeling refreshed. I cast a charm on my things so that no one could touch them but me. I could easily have fit in with Slytherin with how paranoid about my privacy. I dressed and pulled out the map that Aunt Marge gave me to help me find the quickest and easiest ways around Hogwarts. I remember that Hogwarts is sentient. I could tell that the map had been improved to the point where it was more advanced that the Marauders Map. 

"Thank you, Hogwarts." I said 

I could feel the castle hum around me. Hogwarts was happy. I quickly finished dressing before joining Hermione in the common room. 

"Hey Hermione. I have a map to lead us around. You ready?"  I said

"Of course." Hermione replied 

We made it to the Great Hall and ate breakfast discussing what we wanted to do in our classes. We agreed that before each day ended we would read ahead for the classes we would take the following. I was able to calm Hermione down a little about classwork and rules. Professor Flitwick passed around class schedules, but I was dying to ask him a question. 

"Professor Flitwick, I learned you are Dueling champion and Charms master would you happen to be wiling to start a Charms and Dueling club?" I asked with my best puppy eyes

My question was heard by a lot of Ravenclaws and they added in their interest too. I have a feeling Dumbledore was trying to keep certain clubs out of existence to keep the public under his influence. Professor Flitwick gave in and agreed to look into it. I was so excited so far all Hogwarts had in forms of entertainment was quidditch, gobstones, and private studies. Finally I looked at my schedule and noticed that Hermione and I were in the same classes. 

Before Hermione and I could get up and leave to search for the Charms classroom I was stopped by Professor McGonagall. 

"Headmaster Dumbledore has requested to meet you after breakfast." Professor McGonagall stated

"I request that my head of house be there." I said 

"That won't be necessary."

"It is my right according to the Hogwarts charter to request that my Head of House be present in any private conversation that is to be had with another in a position of authority. Such as student and professor about schooling, disciplinary matters, and if it is not about school than I have the right to call for my guardian in such an event." 

McGonagall scowled and went to fetch Professor Flitwick. Professor Flitwick guided me to Dumbledore's office. 

"Thank you, Professor Flitwick, you are dismissed." Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eye

"I have been requested to stay by Miss Potter, Headmaster." Professor Flitwick said guiding me to a chair and having me sit

"Surely Harry, my dear girl, realizes you have classes to teach?"

"Since the only thing appropriate you would be able to talk with my student alone would be schoolwork then this should not take long." 

The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes faded a little. I merely sat there and waited. 

"So be it then. Harry, my dear-

"Please don't use my first name I don't know the customs here in the magical world but at home, to use ones first name without being given permission is quite rude even scandalous from an older stranger to a minor girl." I interrupted

"Well I knew as a baby so I always thought of you as Harry." Dumbledore stated

Flitwick shook his head. 

"I was concerned that the hat may have put you in the wrong house. I was wondering if you wanted to be resorted into your parents house." Dumbledore stated 

"No I am quite satisfied with my house. I especially enjoy the intelligent conversation."

"I am sure you would have intelligent conversations in Gryffindor."

"I doubt that. My aunt praises me on being observant sir. You see you notice a lot about someone when they don't realize they are being watched. When I looked at the Gryffindor table while I saw a few diamonds in the rough I did not see many. What I did see were bullies, rude and arrogant little brats that desperately needed to be taken down a peg. Of course we have a few in other houses as well but Gryffindor had a lot. Hufflepuff is the nice house. They don't judge you until your actions make themselves known. Slytherin is the clever and ambitious house and once a few remember that there is a difference between dark and evil they would make crafty politicians. I don't like bullies, Headmaster. Everyone can be brave, courageous, loyal, and ambitious, but the people who have these traits only goes only so far without intelligence. I am in the House I belong sir." 

My speech apparently made Dumbledore speechless. Flitwick led me to the Charms classroom and my classes were all theory based that day for the next week. I was happy and Hermione I made plenty of notes that day. I was determined to show Hermione how to be an entrepreneur and how that would make our years so much easier. By the end of the day I made friends in every house and now I was finally ready to fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 52 9
Harry doesn't want to live anymore. Sick of being the saviour he just wants to be saved. Though he does not expect anyone to save him. Planning to en...
1.9K 73 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
69.8K 2.3K 16
"gσ тσ нεℓℓ үσυ вℓσσ∂ү вαsтαя∂" тнσsε ωεяε тнε ℓαsт ωσя∂s тαℓια αℓιssα ρσттεя вℓαcк ℓαsтяαηgε ρεη∂яαgση-яι∂∂ℓε sρσкε ωнεη sнε тσσк нεя ℓαsт вяεαтн I...
168K 5.5K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...