The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 16 Missing
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision
Chapter 29 The Everchosen

Reader Bio

22.9K 228 215
By TheKhorne

Real name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Nick: Khorne

Race: Full Blood Sith

Height: 6'7 ft

Class: Sith Worrior

Sub-Class: Sith Maruder

Main Apperance:

Armor:

Weapons:

Two lightsabers :

Lightsabers are made of very hard metal that can withstand blows of many legendary weapons, inside is special  crystal named kyber. User can channel his dark power to this crystal which manifest that power in form of sword. Only users of dark side of the force or light side can do that.

Light foil:

That option of lightsaber is imitation of a rapier, at first it wasn't used by many Siths, but players invented a rule that any duels between all of the Siths was fought with this weapon.

Force skills

Force is special form of magic that can only use players of three races : 

Human - can only use light side of the force

Twi'lek - can use both side of the force, but it will decide apperance of him/her.

         Light side user will be in many colors but dark side user will by in color red.

Sith - can only use dark side of the force

Force skills/Magic:Dark side of the Force

Force Choke - When used on enemy it can stun him on 30 seconds.

Force Lightning - Skill that sends waves of lightning on enemy stuning him and dealing damage, it has chain effect which allows lightning to travel from one enemy to another in area  of 1 meter.

Force Drain - Allows user to drain enemy HP or MP from enemy. On the lore side of the game we know that this skill is useful in interrogation.

Hatred - It sends small waves of force on each direction from user dealing area damage to everyone around user and it boost defence and damage dealing by Sith. Skill named of one of the emotions that Sith must feel, like rage, passion, love, lust and many similar.

Force Rage - This skill boost users speed, damage and defence for around 10 minutes. From lore of this skill we know that Sith use Dark Side emotions like fear, anger, pain and hate.

Flow-Walking - Allows user to have a look on enemy skill cooldown time.  From lore we know that that skill allows to o view the past and the future. When one used flow-walking, they could alter the past, and thereby change the course of the future.

Force Meld - That skill when used boost every force user in the area, even you enemies.

Denger Sense - Skill that works for very little time because only 5 seconds. It send warnings to user about incomin attacks, but because his little time of work and high cost of casting it was rare skill.

Force Sight - Boosts user sight in dark rooms and allows to see enemies from behind wall.

Force Push - Standard damage dealing skill that push enemies away to.

Force burst - Sends a powerfull wave of dark energy dealing massive damage to enemies in the area. 

Force corruption - This is passive skill that affect NPC's by taking control of them in short period of time.

Khorne's floor:

His guardian:

Name: Asha

Race: Twie'Lek

Height: 6'5 ft

Class: Sith Inqusitor

Sub-Class: Sith Assasin

Apperance: 

( Ignore lightsaber )

Weapon:

Force skills:

Force Lightning

Force Rage

Force Push

Force Choke

Behavior:

She lives in a temple named Valley of The Dark Lords on her master floor, she guards stairs to another floor. She kill anyone who wants to ride Grand Tomb on Nazarick, comparted to others guardians she is very overprotective of her master. Asha was created by Khorne who was responsible for her powers and wepons and Peroroncino who made her back story and apperance. Khorne wanted his aprentice to be always aspiring to show her power to her master. What Khorne not knows is that Peroroncino added a one sentence that he not saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 878 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
18.3K 397 19
Momonga has a son named (Y/N) IRL. He took care of him ever since his GF died while in child birth. When his son was 10 Momonga showed him a DMMO-RPG...
486 7 6
Momonga decided to remain on the Yydrasil servers till they went down only for something unexpected to happen, he was taken to a new world along with...
60.8K 1.4K 61
[Complete!] Miza Akeri, in Yggdrasil known as Ilios, is one of two players left in the Great Tomb of Nazarick when the game ends. Or does it? Explore...