A3! x Reader Fanfiction's {DI...

By Addijaye

Recently I've been playing A3 and I've fallen in love with a lot of the characters so I'll write lemons, ones... More

Masumi Usui x Reader Fluff
Tenma Sumeragi X Reader Fluff
Taichi Nanao X Reader Fluff
Tsuzuru Minagi X Reader Fluff
How They Kiss You
Tsumugi Tsukioka X Reader Fluff
Muku Sakisaka X Reader Fluff
Azuma Yukishiro X Reader Fluff
Itaru Chigasaki X Reader Fluff
Sakuya Sakuma X Reader Lemon
Quick Update
Sad News

Kazunari Miyoshi X Reader Lemon

2.9K 48 4
By Addijaye

I'm sorry to corrupt your views of Kazu...but the spinner decided it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

~Skipping Movie Night~

Movie night's at the Mankai Company are always the best for multiple reasons. Everyone clears a day in their schedule to gather together in the lounge and pick out movies! However, there is one movie night I'll never forget.

It was a Sunday, like usual. The day we always held our movie night's. Everyone agreed to meet in the lounge around seven in the evening when it was just getting dark. I'd finished my last meeting of the day and was in a good mood.

I stepped into the Company's lounge and glanced around the room. Empty? Really? I checked my phone again. Six-forty it read. I sighed. About twenty more minutes till people started showing up. I crouched down next to the box of DVD's and began to dig through it.

Lot's of Disney movies and Rom-com's Taichi bought. I shook my head in dismay. Maybe I should let the boys pick out the movie today...

"Hey, (Y/N)!" A peppy voice made me jump. I turned around raising my eyebrows.

"You scared me" I muttered. Kazunari snickered. "Hey, it's not funny!" I shot up from the ground pouting.

"Okay, okay" Kazunari held up his hands in surrender. I smirked and grabbed him by his elbow.

"Now help me pick a movie to watch tonight" I pulled him down onto the ground next to me. We dug through the movies silently until he chuckled and elbowed me in the ribs.

"Hey (Y/N)? Why don't we watch something really raunchy?" I snapped my head towards him and raised my eyebrows.

"No way! The teens can't watch stuff like that!"

"Oh come one, you just think the actors are better looking than you" Kazunari snickered.

"Shut up!" I swatted at him blushing madly.

"Don't worry, they've got nothing compared to you" He smiled genuinely and tilted my chin up with his finger. I gulped.

"Thanks?" I shrugged my chin still resting on his finger. His eyes wandered over the features of my face and body. "Hey!" I furrowed my brows. He looked up surprised. "Don't look me up and down" I muttered blushing.

"Sorry, your just really pretty!" He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I reached out and pinched his cheeks at the same time. He looked ridiculous. We both dissolved into a fit of laughter.

I fell over from laughing and Kazu started laughing harder. My eyes were starting to blear from happy tears. I sat up clutching my stomach whilst wiping tears out of my eyes. Before I knew it, I was laying on my back again with Kazunari hovering over me. He leaned in and planted a short kiss on my lips.

My mind went blank and my heart beat faster. He was kissing me? Why did his lips feel so nice? I lifted my hands off the ground and laced my fingers through his blonde hair. He pulled away with a smile on his face.

"I've always wanted to do that" He breathlessly whispered. I scrambled towards him and threw my arms around his shoulders kissing him again. It felt right. I smiled into the kiss.

"Aren't we supposed to be picking out a movie?" Kazunari suddenly pulled away.

"No ones home" I replied pressing my lips on his again, but he pushed me away.

"Wait" He mumbled looking at the ground. I pulled away confused. Did he reject me? Was I a bad kisser? "I love you" He looked up from the ground his emerald eyes pleading. Did I really love this dork? I held back a grin.

"Same" I whispered and kissed him again. More passionately. His tongue grazed my lower lip. I parted my lips slightly allowing his tongue to slip in my mouth and explore.

He pushed me back against the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kicked my legs around his waist. I was beginning to feel something poking my leg. Kazunari ground his hips against mine. I let out a small moan at the friction. I pushed his face away from mine.

"My bedroom. Now." I panted. He scooped me up off the ground.

"Are you sure? The others will be home soon" He questioned when we were halfway up the stairs.

"We'll make it quick" I grazed my free hand over his crotch. He gulped, holding back a groan. He threw me onto my bed and rushed over to the door fumbling with the lock.

I stripped off my t-shirt and jeans. Kazunari turned around and gaped at the sight.

"Are you a...virgin?" I mumbled. Kazu's face flushed red.

"What would you say if I was?" He bit his lip. I giggled and pulled him closer to me.

"I'd say, I'll teach you"

I dropped down onto my knees and began to unbutton his black jeans. He started to object but I ignored him. I slid down his boxers and jeans in one swift motion. His erection sprung out. My eyes went wide. He was big! Not much girth, but long...

"(Y/N)-I" I took his tip into my mouth before he could speak. He let out a long groan. I licked up the base of his cock. All the way to the tip before going down again. Kazu's hands grasped my hair and jerked me away from him.

"Um..(Y/N) as much of a flirt I am and as much as I'm enjoying this, I don't think I can last much longer" He panted embarrassed. I giggled and wiped my mouth. I stood up giving him one last stroke. He cursed under his breath and pressed his lips onto mine.

He backed me up until the back of my knees hit the bed and I feel backwards. I pulled off my panties quickly throwing them to who knows where. Kazu unbuckled my bra and threw it along with my panties. He began to trail sloppy kisses along my jaw. Slowly, his kisses made their way to my breasts.

"Wait" I muttered and pushed his head away. I grabbed the end of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head revealing his toned chest. I ran a hand over his abs as he dipped his head back down toward my breasts. He toyed with them pinching my nipples. He enjoyed watching me ark my back and moan.

Eventually, he slid a hand down towards my clit. His finger easily slid along the folds.

"You're so wet for me" He sighed in my ear. I let out little moans as he kept teasing me. I got annoyed with that real quick.

"Kazu, I swear to god if you don't fuck me right now..." I moaned in his ear. He pulled away from me quickly and positioned himself.

"W-Wait, condom" I blushed and reached into my side table drawer tossing him one. He ripped it open and chucked the package to the side. I watched hungrily as he slid it onto his length. He positioned himself again and met my eyes nervously. "You'll be fine"

He pressed himself into me slowly, holding his breath. Once he was all the way in he sighed loudly, his voice shaky.

"Your-wow-really...tight" He managed to squeak. I couldn't talk, he felt so good. He filled me perfectly. I moaned and arched my back.

"M-move" I mumbled covering my lewd expression. He grasped my wrists and pinned them to the sides of my head.

"I wanna see how good I make you feel" He murmured. I clenched around him. Kazu cursed again then began to move slowly at first. It was torturous the feeling of him inside me, but not reaching into me deep enough.

"Faster" I whimpered. He sped up quickly pounding into me. Now he was hitting all the right spots. I arched my back and moaned loudly attempting not to scream. He went faster his pace becoming sloppy.

"I'm-gonna..." he muttered.

"Me too"

He pushed in deep one last time and let out a squeak, finishing. He hit the perfect place in me and I came undone, letting out a high pitched squeal blended with a scream. We both panted heavily, out of breath. He pulled out and threw the used condom in my garbage can before flopping down next to me on the bed.

"That was..." He seemed dazed, "amazing" I giggled and reached over running a hand through his hair.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Kazunari and I jumped.

"(Y/N) you in there? You missed movie night..." Muku's soft voice questioned.

"Um..uh ya" I yelled stumbling over my words. "I'm in here, I'll be out in a minute"

Kazu was already out of bed pulling on his clothes. I jumped up and pulled on my panties. Kazunari buckled my bra and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"So we can do that again. Right?" He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 12 14
This is a collection of cute stories! Requests are open! Contains: Fluff 🌺 Smut 🔥 I hope you enjoy!!
1.4K 70 10
No lemons/NSFW. I decided to write this before making actual stories, so I could get more inspirations and creativity, so this is just for fun and di...
11.1K 313 11
Hi semua!! As all of you know, i'm very busy due to my senior schoolworks and all. I'm trying my best to squeeze the series to my to-do list but have...
1.5K 28 7
Dreamnotfound oneshots which will contain smut, fluff and stuff like that. Requests are open! fluff neutral/normal lime smut angst sad If Dream or Ge...