Sakuya Sakuma X Reader Lemon

This is a request by @four_colours. So here's the dominant Sakuya you've been waiting for...Thank you for reading! 💕

~Guilty as Charged~

I really can't explain how I'd ended up in this situation. Sakuya and I making out against the wall of a bathroom stall in the girls room while the entire spring troupe was waiting patiently in a booth for us to return and order our food.

It's a long story but if your willing to listen then I'll tell you... It all started when Sakuya and I started dating. Of course on the outside he was sweet and often clumsy but I'll tell you, this man has a dark side.

He was shy before our first kiss but as soon as our lips touched he pulled me flush against him, needy. I pulled away quickly gasping for air and gave him a questioning look, but he ignored me and went in for another kiss.

After that I decided I wanted to test him. I wanted to know just how needy he was for me. I know it's sounds ridiculous, but the mere thought of pushing Sakuya to his breaking point made me blush and rub my thighs together in anticipation.

That's when I constructed my master plan. The spring troupe was going to dinner to discuss the next play. I just had to get Sakuya riled up. So, I put my plan into action as soon as I woke up.

Last night I'd worn a tight tank top and short shorts to bed. I didn't mind Sakuya seeing me wearing this, but I was secretly praying the other boys were still asleep. I quietly slipped out of my room peeking into the dark hallway.

It was 6 in the morning and Sakuya was always up early to eat breakfast and go for a quick morning jog. I made my way down the wood stairs, careful not to step on a creaky floorboard.

I listened intently for any noise in the kitchen, but heard nothing except for the clatter of silverware. Just Sakuya eating cereal I hoped.

I poked my head into the kitchen glancing around. To my surprise Sakuya really was the only one awake. I snuck up behind him slyly wrapping my arms around his thin figure. He visibly jumped then sighed angrily.

I rested my head against his back as he continued to pour his cereal. "You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that..."

"Sorry I couldn't help myself. You looked so cute." I mumbled against the cloth of his t-shirt.

"I'm not cute." He pried my arms of his torso and picked up his bowl of cereal going to sit at the big dining table. Someone has slept on the wrong side of the bed. I moved from behind the counter casually showing off my outfit. Sakuya sighed annoyed then looked up to see my outfit.

His face flushed. His gaze was hungry as he took in my legs and shoulders. "Hey." I placed my hand on my hip. He flicked his eyes up to meet mine.

"Uh...what are you...?" He became distracted again at a loss for words as he looked down at my figure again. He gulped speaking again. "I've never seen you wear that to bed before."

"Oh, I ran out of clothes. I gotta do my laundry. These shorts are a bit to small for me." I reached down pretending to adjust them.

"Oh no! There fine! You should wear them more often. They look nice on you."

"Thanks." I grinned walking over to Sakuya and giving him a quick peck on the lips. As soon as I pulled away he whined reaching for me again. I raised my eyebrow shaking my head. "The boys will be awake soon. You better finish your breakfast."

And that was how a lot of the day went. Sakuya went on his run avoiding me as he got ready trying to hide his boner. I teased him the rest of the day. Anything I could do. I sat on his lap while we were watching TV and kept fidgeting.