Bradga Short Stories

By alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... More

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

Exclusive (mature)

1.5K 52 46
By alwayshighonyou

This was requested by @georgiaawoolley ☺️

The dinner party was already at its peak and I found myself looking over at Bradley a lot more frequently than appropriate.

The room was filled with celebrities, journalists and other important people, including Bradley Cooper himself. The man of the hour or at least my hour, every single one of them. Despite the fact that I was happily (more or less) engaged to Christian, I found myself wanting to be closer to Bradley. He wasn't just my co star or friend, he was also my best friend and soulmate.

Before tonight I could avoid him, blame my feelings on working with him in such an intimate way and I blamed it on the movie being my first real acting role, yet I had to find out that that wasn't the case. The attraction I felt towards him didn't have anything to do with the movie or the role I was playing alongside him. It was all me, not Ally or anyone else. Just me and I couldn't make up any excuses anymore. So I stayed away from him for the night.

We exchanged some looks, some more innocent than others and Bradley occasionally brushed his hand against mine in a suggesting manner, but I'd pretended not to notice anything.

When dessert arrived at our table and I was on my third glass of whiskey and second glass of red wine I was definitely not sober anymore. I was joking around with Sarah and bit my lip with a childish giggle when I noticed Bradley looking at me again. I glared at him and raised an eyebrow, mouthing a What? his way.

He simply grinned and looked away again with a shrug.

"Hey Stef! How are you and Christian doing?" Tom asked. He'd been a friend of mine for a while and gave me a hard time when it came to my choice of men.

"Good." I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of my whiskey.

"How's the sex?" He wiggled his brows and I saw Bradley shift in his seat from the corner of my eyes.

I blushed. "Tom!" I laughed to brush the question off, making everyone at the table laugh at our little banter. He held his hands up in a defeated way and chuckled.

"I'm just saying! I'm pretty sure the sex must be great for you to stay with him for that long." He teased. I knew he didn't like Chris that much, in fact none of my friends really did. I didn't blame them, he'd never liked any of my friends either. He was very jealous and overprotective and tried to keep me all to himself whenever he could.

"It's mediocre." I groaned, making Sarah next to me gasp at my reveal. I simply shrugged and continued drinking. I knew the alcohol had loosened me up a bit too much at this point and my mouth just had a mind of it's own.

Tom grinned and decided to milk the topic a bit more. "Mediocre? How so? Can't he make you cum?"

Everyone's eyes were on me at this point but it's not like I cared about people's opinions of me anyway. "Not really. Maybe 2 times out of 100." I giggled. "He's actually never managed to make me cum when he gave me head." I spilled, making Sarah scowl at me and Tom burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! How?! That's horrible! How are you surviving?" He reached over to get closer to me and I laughed with him.

"Masturbation, Tom! That's how." I suggestively held up two fingers, making Sarah gasp as she pulled my hand down again and shushed me to keep me quiet.

"You two are unbelievable! This isn't high school! Stefani Joanne, everyone's gonna talk about this now." Sarah scolded at me while Tom and I tried to contain our laughter.

"We're sorry." I said. She took the glass of whiskey out of my hand and glared at me.

"No more of this for you tonight, missy." She warned and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, mom."

The rest of the dessert time went by fast as I shoveled chocolate cake down my throat in an attempt to sober up a bit and make small talk with Sarah since she refused to let me talk to Tom after our last encounter. "You do realize that this conversation will somehow make its way to Christian and he's going to be pissed." Sarah explained to me.

I groaned and buried my face in my hands with a nod. "Fuck, I can't exactly take it back anymore though, can I? So stop making me feel bad about it!" I complained, making her shut up.

"You should seriously learn how to shut your mouth sometimes." She said again after a while.

I groaned. "I got it!" I snapped at her and got up from the chair, making some people look at me but look away again after a second. I grabbed my jacket and motioned towards the balcony. "I'm going to grab some fresh air. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sarah pushed her chair back to get up as well but I pushed her back down. "I don't need a babysitter. I promise I'll be fine." I said and she gave me a hesitant nod before she let me go.

I finally walked outside and slipped my arms through the thin jacket. It didn't keep me as warm as i thought it would but it was enough. I hugged myself and stared at the lit up town in front of me. New York City surely was beautiful at night.

"It's pretty cold." I flinched at the sudden intruder and turned towards him to acknowledge his existence with a small smile before I turned away again.

Bradley leaned against the wall next to me and looked into the distance as well.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked after a moment of silence and I sighed.

"I didn't feel like being the trending topic at the table anymore." I shrugged and Bradley chuckled lightly.

"You surely did cause some commotion but I didn't expect any less from Lady Gaga." He teased, nudging my shoulder with his. I giggled and slapped his chest in a playful way, leaving my palm on his chest before  finally getting my first good look at him that evening.

"Jerk."

Bradley grinned down at me and brushed some hair that the wind blew into my face away. "Your favorite jerk, I hope."

"Of course." I barely whispered and noticed the way his eyes looked even more blue that night. Maybe it was just the alcohol but I could've sworn they were more vibrant.

"It must suck to be with someone that can't make you cum." He suddenly joked, making me whine and let out a short laugh.

"Don't even mention that again!" I hit his chest again.

"Oh, what kind of a friend would I be though if I didn't grab this amazing opportunity to tease you?" Bradley asked, grabbing my hip and pulling me towards his body in a playful way. I blushed a little at how close we were and made sure nobody could see us, before I shot him a seductive look.

"So you think you could do better than him, huh?" I teased, running one of my fingers down his chest.

Bradley bent down to leave a soft kiss on my neck and moved up towards my ear. "I can make you scream all night long and you know it." He whispered, giving my hip a quick squeeze. I gasped and bit my lip, not daring to pull away yet. "Room 507." He added and pressed another kiss to my neck before he pulled away altogether and left me there on the balcony, confused and definitely curious.

++++

"I don't want to leave you alone. This won't end well." Sarah groaned and got out of the taxi as well, telling the driver to wait for her.

"I'll be with Bradley, it's fine." I rolled my eyes.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. You do realize you're engaged right?"

"Oh, so you're gonna tell him?"

"No."

"Then go home and don't worry about me." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Sarah shook her head and rubbed her forehead.

"Okay, fine. But I want details and a call from you in the morning so I can make sure you're safe and satisfied." She joked a little to lighten up the mood and I laughed, pushing her back into the taxi.

"Go!"

++++

507.

I stared at the door for a good minute, mentally cursing myself out for even coming in the first place. What the fuck was I even doing here? What did I expect would happen? I didn't even want to think about it to be honest. I slowly raised a hand and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." Bradley said and let me inside, shutting the door behind us.

"Neither did I." I answered honestly.

"Well I'm glad you did." Bradley helped me out of the jacket and placed it on the sofa before he let his fingers brush against my collarbone, gently placing them under my chin to make me look up at him. "You look absolutely stunning and I don't think I've told you yet tonight." He said and I blushed.

"Charming, really, but what exactly are you trying to do?" I grabbed his hand and pushed it away from my face, only to intertwine our fingers. "I'm engaged." I whispered more to myself than him while I looked at the shiny diamond on my finger. It was over the top and I didn't even like it that much but I knew Christian would flip if I'd dare to take it off for longer than my shower lasted. "What am I doing here?" I asked again, a little louder this time.

Bradley guided us over to the bed and sat down on it, pulling me on top of him by my hand. I let out a groan when I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning my forehead against his with a sigh.

"We don't have to do anything, you know that." Bradley leaned a bit closer, his lips already brushing against mine.

"Who are you kidding? You didn't invite me into your hotel room so we could do nothing." I leaned back a bit to give him a knowing look.

He chuckled and shrugged. "I'd never make you do something you don't want to do, Stef. You know that."

"Yes I know." I groaned and hid my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. "Is it bad that I came here without even thinking about Christian once?" I mumbled, the guilt suddenly sneaking its way into my brain.

"It's certainly not bad for me." He joked.

"Bradley!" I whined, shooting him a worried look.

He sighed and put his hand on my cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "I'm not going to intervene with your relationship but I think that if he can't pleasure you, won't even attend important events with you and doesn't get along with any of your friends, you should at least question if it's worth it and if that's what will make you happy in the long run." He shrugged and I bit down on my lip, nodding.

"You're right. He just gets defensive every time I mention it and I'm tired of it." I leaned my forehead back against his and buried my hands in his hair. "Can you kiss me?" I whispered after a moment of silence.

"Are you sure?" Bradley asked, pulling me closer by my hips.

I nodded and in an instant his lips were on mine. The familiar feeling calmed me down and set me on fire at the same time, leaving me breathless. I grabbed his hair tighter in my fist and opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. Bradley's thumbs rubbed my hips before he let his hands wander down to my ass and further down to rest on the sides of my thighs. I slowly rocked back and forth on top of him, making him groan when I met the bulge in his pants. "Maybe we should stop." I said breathlessly when I pulled away.

Bradley kissed down my neck and I closed my eyes, allowing myself to enjoy it for a while before I pushed him away fully, still staying on his lap though. "This is a bad idea." I said again.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I let out a low moan, grinding against his hand when his fingers started rubbing me over the thin fabric of my lace panties. "If that's what you want." He slowly pulled his hand away and I grabbed his wrist, putting it back where it was.

"Just a few minutes." I said and bit my lip, throwing my head back in pleasure at the applied pressure. "Oh god. Please." I whimpered, giving him a quick kiss.

"What do you need, baby?" He asked, applying more pressure.

"Hmm, please take them off." I said and let him slip my panties off under the dress. When his fingers came back in contact with me I let my forehead rest on his shoulders and cried out his name. He slipped his fingers into me and let his thumb rub against my clit in a steady rhythm while I moved with him, moaning and writhing on top of him. "I'm close." I whispered, biting into his shoulder when I came.

Bradley pulled his fingers out of me and held them up to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked them clean, hearing him groan at the sight. "Let me taste you." He said, flipping us over and making me lay down on the bed. I let him spread my legs and propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at him. He looked up at me and then smirked before diving in. With the first flick of his tongue I found myself in true bliss. He knew what he was doing as he drove me right to the edge only to pull away again right before I could come undone.

I huffed out in disappointment and grabbed his head, urging him to go on. He chuckled and instead pushed two of his fingers into me again, slowly moving them in and out of me, curling them inside of me. He teased me for a while before he picked up his pace and then attached his mouth back onto me, his tongue repeatedly flicking over my sensitive clit. I was a moaning mess underneath him and arched my back off of the bed when I started shaking and came down from my high, hard. I laid there breathlessly and smiled when Bradley crawled up on top of me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You good?" He asked, brushing some hair out of my face.

I nodded and kissed him again. "Very good. Thank you." I said, licking over his bottom lip to taste myself. Bradley groaned at the simple gesture and kissed me again, slowly pulling away after a while.

"Don't you want me to take care of you as well?" I asked, teasingly brushing my leg against his crotch area.

Bradley let out a tiny groan and then shook his head. "This was about you." He said and I smiled, giggling when he pulled me on top of him so I could lay down in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his torso and let my head rest on top of his chest, closing my eyes.

"You can stay the night if you want to. I'm sure you'll find a shirt in my suitcase." He offered and I nodded, placing my chin on his chest to be able to look up at him.

"That would be nice."

When we both were ready for bed and cuddled up next to each other I let out a quiet sigh. Bradley turned towards me and mustered my face. "Do you have regrets?" He asked.

"Many, but tonight isn't one of them." I turned to my side as well and smiled at him. "I don't think your ego needs this but that was the best head I've ever gotten."

"I can't wait until I can rub this into your face any given moment, just to see you blush." Bradley joked and I laughed, rolling over to the other side and away from him.

"Goodnight, Cooper." I said, falling asleep with a smile on my face when I felt him wrap his arms around me and place a kiss on my head.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

This was kind of crappy and I'm sorry for the late update BUT I'm currently writing on a longer story aka a new book and have no idea what kind of short stories to write for this one anymore. I have one prewritten after this one and then I'm out of ideas 😭😩 so if y'all have any wishes or ideas: lemme know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 348 30
"I don't need anyone," he would say. Until by accident he finds her unusually. She keeps looking for the right one after failing. A little lie will...
3K 358 26
Some Christmas Stories with/about Bradga. Some might be AU's
215K 6.4K 67
Stefani & Bradley are both watching the other in a relationship that falls short of what they deserve & fighting feelings for each other. Will their...
44.2K 1K 50
Bradley + Gaga. Suggested fanfic!