[SAIDA] Broken Promise

By heyitsminji

"Sana.. Promise me one thing.. Don't leave my side.." Dahyun said, "Please.." She mumbled. "I promise." Sana... More

Trailer I - Broken Promise
Prologue
Chapter I - Mission
Chapter II - Minatozaki
Chapter III - First Encounter
Chapter IV - Unexpected
Chapter V - Oops
Chapter VI - She's back
Chapter VII - Train me
Chapter VIII - Training
Chapter IX - Thirdwheel?
Chapter X - Date?
Chapter XI - Threat
Chapter XII - Concert
Chapter XIII - Uninvited Visitor
Chapter XIV - Vacation
Chapter XV - Hawaii
Chapter XVI - PENGUIN
Chapter XVIII - Appointment
Chapter XIX - Gangnam
Chapter XX - Information
Chapter XXI - Warehouse
Chapter XXII - Kidnapped
Chapter XXIII - Planning
Chapter XXIV - Escaping
Epilogue
UPDATE

Chapter XVII - Alley

1.8K 82 3
By heyitsminji

3rd PERSON's POV | Office

"I receive new information from our informant." Jihyo said while looking at the papers in her hand, "Our informant said that the boss rarely comes in the hideout where the informant is currently at, their boss stays somewhere where only trusted member are allowed." Jihyo said as she looks at the three.

"No one even know what their boss looks like.." Jihyo added and sighed, "It's going to be hard to find their boss.." Chaeyoung said as she looks at Dahyun who has been silent the whole time, "Dahyun.. You okay?" Chaeyoung asked, "Y- Ye I'm fine." Dahyun replied.

"We can catch them while they're during their 'activities'" Chaeyoung suggested, "What do you mean?" Mina asked while looking at Chaeyoung, "For example if they do another illegal transaction then maybe their boss will attend it." Chaeyoung answered, "No. It's too dangerous." Jihyo said with a serious tone.

"I don't want the same thing to happen." Jihyo added, "B- But..." Chaeyoung insisted, "No means no, We won't do that." Jihyo as she stands up and immediately left.

"Jihyo is right.." Mina said while looking at Chaeyoung, "Ye.. Whatever.." Chaeyoung replied while sulking, "You look so cute, Chae.." Mina said while staring at Chaeyoung, "W- Wat.." Chaeyoung blushed.

"I need to go to Myeongdong to buy something.." Dahyun said as she gets up, "Come back home before midnight.." Mina said as she averts her gaze to Dahyun ,"Yes, Ma'am." Dahyun replied while saluting and then laughed.

Dahyun grabs her wallet, "Buy us something, kay.." Chaeyoung said and smiled, "Ye ye.." Dahyun replied and left.

-

| MYEONGDONG

"Thank you." Dahyun as she exits the taxi, "I shouldn't take the taxi again.. Subway is cheaper.." Dahyun mumbled, "Next week is Jihyo's birthday.." Dahyun murmured, "I wonder what certain thing does she want as gift.." Dahyun asked herself.

"Maybe..shoes..." Dahyun mumbled as she looks around Myeongdong, "I'll just get her new pair of shoes." Dahyun said to herself.

Dahyun went inside a shop and bought a pair of white shoes, "I just got paid.. And now I'm broke.. again.." Dahyun mumbled while looking at the paper bag she's holding.

"Now.. Time to buy something for them.." Dahyun mumbled as she looks at the shops, "Couple rings for them.." Dahyun said as she looks at a shop selling jewelries.

Dahyun bought the rings and placed it inside the paper bag, "And now.. Time to go home.." Dahyun mumbled as she starts walking back home, "Luckily, The apartment is near.." Dahyun mumbled and smiled.

-

"It's getting dark..." Dahyun mumbled while walking.

While walking Dahyun heard someone screaming in the alley, Dahyun slowly went into the alley and saw 3 men standing, "Someone got tricked." One of them said and laughed, "A pretty one.." The other one said while looking at Dahyun's face.

"This is kinda.. unfair.. one vs three.. and I'm injured..." Dahyun mumbled, One of them blocked the way out, "Stay still if you don't want to get hurt." One of them said and smirked.

Dahyun tried to run but the person guarding the way out grabbed her wrist and threw her to the wall, "That hurt..." Dahyun mumbled.

Dahyun gets up and kicked the man guarding the way out, "We told you to stay still!" The other one shouted as she punch Dahyun in the face but Dahyun dodged it but he punched again and Dahyun wasn't able to dodge it.

Dahyun fell to the floor, "yep.. made a mistake.." Dahyun mumbled, and they started kicking Dahyun causing Dahyun to spit blood, "S- stop.." Dahyun mumbled, They didn't listen and continued kicking Dahyun.

"Will you guys stop doing that?" An unknown person said, "W- Who are you?!" One of them said as he turns her back and looks at the person wearing a mask, "You'll stop right?" The unknown person said as she gets a gun from her back, then they immediately ran.

"S- Sana...?" Dahyun said while looking at the unknown person, "What are you doing here?" She asked as she lowers her mask, "W- Was buying something for someone.. and I heard someone screamed for help so... ye" Dahyun replied and nervously laugh.

"Come with me." Sana said as she wears her mask back and helped Dahyun stand up, "W- Where are you taking me?" Dahyun asked, "Just come with me.. Pabo." Sana replied as she hits Dahyun, "O-Ouch don't do that.." Dahyun mumbled loudly.

-

"W- Where are we?.." Dahyun asked as she looks at the big house in front of them, "My home.." Sana replied as she lowers her mask, they went inside and the maids bowed to them.

Sana dragged Dahyun to her room, And pushed her to the bed and then Sana slowly undressed Dahyun, "W- What are you d- Doing?!" Dahyun asked blushing, "I'm going to treat you, Don't worry.." Sana replied and smirked.

Sana started treating Dahyun's injury and bruises, "I- I need to go back before midnight.." Dahyun stuttered, "Stay still." Sana said while treating Dahyun's bruise, "You'll sleep with me tonight, so inform your 'friends'" Sana added.

-

Dahyun texted Jihyo that she won't be home tonight.

-

"You can wear this, And you can change inside." Sana said as she points at her bathroom, "O- Okay.." Dahyun replied as she grabs the set of pajama and went inside the bathroom.

-

DAHYUN's POV

I finished changing and when I opened the door back to Sana's bedroom I saw her playing with her gun, "Aish.." I mumbled as I approach her, "You should stop doing that.. What if you accidentally press the trigger.." I said to her as I sat in the corner of her bed, "It's on safety mode, Pabo." Sana replied to me and then she hits me again.

"When will you remove that cast?" Sana asked as she looks at my shoulder, "Tomorrow I guess after I visit my doctor.." I replied as I look at my shoulder, "I'm tired..." I said as I lay down in the bed, "Then go sleep.." Sana replied.

"Wait.. I'm sleeping with you?!" I widened my eyes, "Ye, Why not?" Sana replied, "We did this before, Don't worry I won't do anything to you.." Sana added and chuckled.

"O- Okay.." I mumbled as I close my eyes and sleep.

SANA's POV

"You really look cute when you're asleep.." I said while caressing her hair.

-

"I can't sleep.." I said as I lay down on my bed again, I got up again and looked at Dahyun, I lean closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"I want you to stay away... I don't want you to get hurt.." I mumbled as I look at her.

-

"Unnie.. Stop.. please.." I heard Dahyun mumbled with her eyes closed, I approached her and looked at her face, "She's sweating..." I mumbled as I sat down in the corner of my bed, "Unnie.. Please surrender.." She mumbled again.

"I love you.. Please....." I heard her mumble again, I leaned closer to her and held her hand, "Shh.. I love you too.." I whispered to her and she calmed down.

I closed my eyes while holding her hands and fell asleep.

-

TIMESKIP | 3RD PERSON's POV | Next Morning.

Sana woke up first and stretched her arms, She looked at Dahyun who is still sleeping, "Wake up.." Sana said while rubbing her eyes.

"I said." Sana said as she leans closer to Dahyun, "Wake up." Sana quietly shouted and kissed Dahyun causing Dahyun to get startled and fell of the bed.

"W- Why d- did you do that?!" Dahyun stuttered and blushed, "You won't wake up, So I didn't have any other choices." Sana replied calmly, "And you're going to be late for your 'job'." Sana added.

"It's my day off today.. And I have an appointment with my doctor today at afternoon." Dahyun said as she gets up, "Then stay here for now; I'll go to your appointment with you." Sana replied and smirked.

"B- But.." Dahyun said, "I'll go with you, Inform your group of friends." Sana said while staring at Dahyun causing Dahyun to blush, "O- Okay.." Dahyun stuttered.

Dahyun reached for her phone and realized it's lowbat, "Oh... My battery is low.." Dahyun said and sighed, "You can borrow mine, it's over there." Sana replied while pointing at her charger which is in the couch.

-

"Dahyun.. You just had a nightmare about me right..?" Sana asked while looking at the younger, "Y- ye.." Dahyun replied and frowned, "And I don't want to talk about it." Dahyun added.

Sana leaned closer to Dahyun and hugged her, "I love you.." She whispered to Dahyun, "So.. please.. quit your current mission.." Sana said while hugging Dahyun, "I love you too.. But I can't.." Dahyun replied as she looks down, "I guess.. It's really true.. That we are not meant for each other.." Dahyun added.

"Don't say that..." Sana mumbled as she breaks the hug and stared at Dahyun.

This was suppose to posted yesterday but it was really late at night and i wasn't able to finish it yet yesterday.. hehe

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! I'm really happy that this story have finally reached 1k. Thank you very much. :) - M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 12
" Please, don't die, stay alive!" Will this words from Im Nayeon will become true? Y/N, who will save them from the hands of the murderer group. ...
4.7K 169 15
"Hey guys, this is my other bestfriend. She's more behaved and feminine compared to my other bestfriend" Mina said as the others all laughed. Momo wa...
37.8K 762 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
111K 5.4K 42
After a couple of months hanging out together secretly, the one and only Kim Taehyung a Mafia King just asked a daughter of a well known company to b...